I love you forever. (A carl g...

By kylielowers

Lilian has always wanted to have her father back. Her mom and twin brother Kaleb might be dead. Everywhere s... More

I love you forever. (A carl grimes love story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authers note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 32

chapter 33

510 16 3
By kylielowers

lilians pov
blood curling cries escaped from carls mouth as his nightmares were in the air. I looked at him and softly shook him.

"baby wake up" I said softly. his eyes shot open as his crystal blue eyes showed that he was scared.

I hugged him close to me. I feel his body shake as he cried. "lil... I'm scared" he mumbled into my shoulder.

I shushed him telling him everything was alright. I wished soothing things in his ear "everything's alright" I whispered.

I felt him nod and he laid back down. I kissed his cheek. I slowly stood up and went to the twins room next to ours. I saw riley awake. "I heard daddy scream. is he okay mama?" she said softly.

I nodded and hugged her. dylan was now awake. God he looked like carl so much. riley was a mixture of us. she had Carls hair and my eyes.

"everything alright mom" he asked. I nodded and smiled. I hugged them both and laid down with them. I was in the middle as dylan was on my right and riley on my left.

"sing momma" they said smiling. I shook my head as they began to pouted. they got that from carl. I smiled and slowly sang.

"are you,
are you coming to the tree
they strung up a man they said who murdered three.
strange things did happen her no stranger would it seem, if we met at midnight in the hanging tree..."

their eyes slowly fell as I got up putting a blanket around them. I saw carl at the doorway. "your good with them" he said softly.

"so are you" I said and gently kissed him. I felt him kiss back and smiled. I went to the kitchen and saw baby formula everywhere. asia had given birth yesterday to a boy.

I began to make breakfast and felt arms around me. carls. I giggled and softly fixed eggs. my wedding ring was sticking out as it normally does.

carls ring was a simple gold band as mine was a three carrot ring. I smiled as he began to help me. I couldn't help but throw flour at him.

I heard him gasped as we then had a food fight.

"carl and lilian grimes!!" I heard my father say. I watched as carl slipped and fell. I busted out laughing at his stupidity

I'm sorry for updating but here are the face claims

lilian: hana hayes {I have to make a new cover later}
carl: Chandler riggs
carls brother: Chandler riggs
judith: skylnn grier
riley: mackenzie foy
dylan: Chandler Riggs {season one}
asia: brooke sorenson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 47 39
"แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡๊œฑแด˜ษชแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด ส€แด€ษขษชษดษข แดษด แดแดœแด›๊œฑษชแด…แด‡, แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› ๊œฐแด€ส€ แด›แดแด Qแดœษชแด‡แด›." โš ๏ธ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โš ๏ธ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดสŸสŸแดแดกษชษดษข: สœแด‡แด€แด ส สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡, แด ษชแดสŸแด‡ษดแด„แด‡...
339 8 9
After the world fell, Rory didn't think anything would get better. She watched her city burn, her family turn, her house collapse...she barely made i...
35.6K 637 40
Meet Lily Kauffman, a thireteen year old girl born and raised with guns and weapons. One day going to her cousins she get's into a car wreck. Once aw...
23.7K 713 20
That was the first time they meant. Through the fences of the prison. No walker dared to disturb them. She just wanted to run away from her fathers...