Eric Divergent

By SarahReads2008

This is an Eric fan fiction. This is unlike the others where it follows the characters through initiation. In... More

Introduction
The arrival
The tour
Helping the initiates
Luna's Ride
Water fight
Eric's poor ego.
Private Training
Fence Trip
Candor or Dauntless with a kiss
Drunk Eric and hangovers
Erudite
Midnight Snack Mischief
Its a date
The date
So what are we?
Cat called
The chasm
Revenge
Birthday Plans
Game Preparations
Capture the flag
Spin the bottle
Erics Birthday
The morning after.
Colo
An "average" day in Colo
Big news.
Over protective
Ambushed.
Leeked information
How could you

Returning to Chicago

135 3 0
By SarahReads2008

Eric's pov:
After our trip had ended we got back in Luna's ship and travelled back to Chicago and eventually arrived at Dauntless.
Luna has packed more things as I had persuaded her to stay longer than she was originally planning too.
When we arrived back I went straight up to my apartment because I don't wanna socialise with any of the incels in the compound, Luna went in search of her friends.

I heard a knock at the door and assumed it was Luna.
"Hi." She said innocently when I opened the door. God this woman will be the death of me.
I chuckled and held the door open for her.
Getting a glare as I whacked her ass as she passed me.
Totally worth it.
She walked into the bedroom for a few minutes before walking out in her pyjamas.
My jaw dropped.
She was wearing the shortest shorts possible with a bikini top.
"Damn you look hot." I muttered.
"It's boiling in here what do you expect." She replied with a chuckle.
I shrugged and walked over to her, leading her to the couch.
We started watching a film called Fast and Furious.
About half way through I felt her cute hand rest on my leg as she began moving closer until she was sat sideways on my lap, still watching the tv.
"Any particular reason you just decided to pay some attention too my manhood." I asked with a smirk.
"That wasn't intended! I just wanted to cuddle!" She blushed, Hitting my bare chest.

About half an hour later I carried her to the bed as she had fallen fast asleep on my chest.

----
AN: yes this is short but I am literally writing another one in a few seconds. I just didn't want to have a long filler chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ashes By Caruscus

Fanfiction

130K 3.1K 17
Things were finally going her way: her brother was marrying her best friend, she had a group of stable people in her life, her work was helping peopl...
3.9K 101 17
This story, follows the sixteen year old daughter of now Dauntless leader, Eric. A young woman, confused, trying to decide where she belongs while li...
447K 13K 82
#1- Divergent (09/07/2018) #2- Divergent (25/06/2018) Prue, a Candor transfer, enters Dauntless in the most disappointing way possible, she's the las...
256K 4.8K 101
COMPLETED Elena is Candor born but when she turns sixteen and chooses her faction--despite her test results she chooses Dauntless. Upon arriving to D...