Starry Eyed- Will Robinson x...

Door coolbananax

Y/N L/N is of the hundreds of residents of the mothership from Earth, the Resolute, and she descends to space... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Season 2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Introductory Chapter 79-BEGINNING OF SEASON 3
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 78-END OF SEASON 2

3.2K 77 203
Door coolbananax

Will,Y/N, and Carter ran to the surveillance room, where Maureen had ordered them to go to.

"Okay mom, we're here," Will radioed his mother.

"How it going," Carter asked.

"We're still not ready," Maureen answered.

Y/N sighed and looked to the robot who was tagging along. "We need more time. The ship is almost here," she said worriedly.

"It's fine. We're to look through the cameras and when they arrive, we tell them," Carter explained.

Y/N nodded but still felt an uneasy surge in her stomach.

"Let's just hope the plan goes through," Will stared at Y/N then his gaze traveled over to the robot.

There was a loud screeching sound and the camera started to go static.

"Oh no, where did they go," Y/N asked as she frantically tried to fix it.

"They must be jamming the camera," Will pointed out.

Carter was about to make a sarcastic remark before Y/N banged loudly on the console. "That's not fair!"

The console had also stopped working and Y/N was starting to get impatient.

"Y/N, where are they? Y/N?"

"The console isn't working and the cameras are off."

Y/N could feel the worry radiating off Carter and Will. She stood up and went to the door.

"Y/N, where are you going," Will asked quickly.

"I'll be back," she answered.

Y/N tried to go out but Carter ran to her and grabbed her arm. "No. Don't think of that. It's too dangerous."

Y/N frowned and whispered something into Carter's ears making his eyes go wide and making Will fill with curiosity. Carter loosened his grip on Y/N's arm and looked away with...tears is his eyes?

The girl ran out of the room and Will lunged forward to follow her but Carter held him back. "If you go after her, Will, she's gonna get hurt," Carter whimpered.

Will pushed him off and shook his head. "Then I'll get hurt with her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Y/N, where are you going," Will yelled after her.

This was extremely dangerous, the group of robots would be here any minute. Will could hear the heavy stomps of the good robot behind him and they rushed run of Y/N in front of him.

The robot stopped moving and Will could feel a large metal arm blocking him from moving.

"Danger, Will Robinson," the robot boomed.

"Wait, no! What about Y/N!? We have to get her!"

The robot's light shined and he talked again. "Safe, Y/N L/N."

Will raised an eyebrow and pointed towards the direction Y/N went. "I won't say she's safe unless she's right next to me, or you!"

Will turned to run for Y/N again but this time, the robot pushed Will in the opposite direction, back to the surveillance.

There were closer footsteps and Will shot up in hope that it was Y/N but just saw Carter. "I. Told. You. To. Let. Her. Go," he said in between heavy breaths.

"Why would I? I'm not some joke of a friend," Will spat, currently angry at Carter.

Carter didn't care about what Will said and rolled his eyes. "At least I don't drag her into death-like situations!"

Will furrowed his brows and was about to give Carter a piece of his mind before he heard a familiar voice.

"Run," Y/N yelled towards them and grabbed both of their hands. They were startled and caught off track but started to listen and run. There was a heavy banging coming from behind them which encouraged them to run faster. Soon they found a storage closet and they immediately ran in there.

They were all panting heavily and Y/N had something in her hands.

"Y/N! What happened? Why did you run off? Wh-," Will was interrupted when Y/N finally caught her breath from all that running and out a finger to his lips telling him to be quiet.

Carter raised an eyebrow wondering why before there was a loud rumbling and they peeked through the window to see a shocking amount of robots. They were crawling on the walls, the floors, and in the middle was a really big one. That robot was different. It was much larger and it had silver metal. The legs were like their robot's and the four arms were sprouted out like the rest of them.

Will gasped when he finally realized that it was SAR. He had become the leader. They were now farther down the hallway so Y/N turned on her radio.

"They're coming," she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"If the robot's are already frozen, why don't we just blow off the part of the ship trapped in," Penny asked.

The robot's were frozen at the moment but none of them were getting crushed. They came in quicker than they thought they would so the energy fields didn't charge completely. Y/N, Carter, and Will came back to the Jupiter, Will having a lot of questions about what Y/N did, but she didn't budge. It hurt Will in a way because he was her best friend and she told Carter instead. But...he knew that it wasn't the time to get jealous over such small things.

After a while, Judy and Penny and their parents had joined them. Now, they were having a conversation on what to do now that the robot's were still there.

"It's structurally critical," Maureen answered smartly.

"Then do we have any more of those anti-robot magnetic disc things," Penny also suggested.

"EMFs," Will nodded.

"No," Maureen said flatly.

"Okay, then how else are we gonna generate a magnetic field?"

"The Amber Planet," Will started. "It has an atmosphere which mean it had an ionosphere which we can use to magnetize the hull."

"Smart, but we don't have enough time," Y/N groaned.

"Mom," Judy leaned forward with a white board, Y/N trying to peek over her shoulder at what Judy did.

Judy placed the board down and Y/N saw a math problem on it.

"What's this," Maureen questioned.

"The alien engine can go on any ship, right? This is the maximum of people that can safely breathe inside a transport Jupiter."

"Judy, there is not 97 people on board the Resolute," Y/N furrowed her brows. "Who's gonna chose where the 97 people go?"

"There are 97 children aboard the Resolute," Judy said calmly.

Y/N's breath hitched in her throat and she could feel the same tension gathering in the room.

"Kids breath about 50% more air than adults," Judy continued. "My math's correct."

"We're not discussing this anymore, this isn't the answer," Maureen said, hating the idea of letting her kids go out into space alone.

"This is the only answer," Judy pressed.

"No," Maureen argued.

Will's eyes darted between his sister and his mother.

"When Dad was locked up and Hastings was threatening us, he told us what you traded to get Will approved," Judy said.

Y/N felt a huge urge to kick her, but she was too far away so instead, she looked to Will who she had teary eyes. Y/N smiled sympathetically at him and intertwined her fingers with his making Will crack a smile.

"The point is...you did what was best for your children," Judy finished.

"Maureen, Judy's right," John sided with Judy.

"No, this is not happening," Penny spoke. "Do you actually care about leaving them behind."

Judy exhaled sharply. "No. I'm not coming with you. I'm 19."

Y/N gasped and put her hand on the table. "Then who is going to get us out of here safely?"

"You. Y/N, you're the only other person fit to fly the Jupiter."

"This is now officially the worst idea on Ear-wait, no- in the universe. I'm 13," Y/N raised her voice at the last part. "And you expect me to take care of almost 100 people, some of them would be older than me, for god sake..."

"She's right Judy," Will said. "We're too young. That's not a good idea."

"Wait, is the robot gonna have any trouble putting the engine up to the transport," John asked.

Will's head felt dizzy after that and he looked up at John in disbelief. His hand holding Y/N's squeezed tighter.

"Will!"

"No trouble," Will answered firmly.

"I'm gonna have to tell the parents. This is a decision that every family will have to make for themselves," John sighed.

Penny looked down in defeat and Maureen pulled John away for a serious talk. Tears filled Y/N's and she rested her head on Will's shoulder and Carter, who had been standing in the corner silently for the whole time, left the room. He had just found his parents only to lose them again?

Judy sighed. "I'm sorry."

Will glared at her and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"This is wrong," Will said, trying to sound braver than her felt.

"This is not happening," Penny argued. "Someone is gonna find a solution that's not this. We always do."

Judy started at her before sitting down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The decision was final. All of the kids were leaving their families.

The robot had came with the engine and was implanting it in the basement where he would be directions the Jupiter.

In the halls, all of the children were forming a line to get into the Jupiter. There were crying kids, moms and dads, and Y/N standing there and hoping that everything would be alright.

It was really a sad sight. At least they have parents, Y/N thought.

She turned her head to see the Robinsons sitting in the ground and Don talking to them. She smiled at the man with a beard that had become close to them and found a space in their hearts. He's a good man.

Don left with a crestfallen fast after a few word and Penny had ran up to him, giving a great big hug. They pulled away after a moment and Don waved goodbye. He saw Y/N sitting down a few feet away and smiled. "Hey there, N/N."

Y/N gave a half-hearted grin and Don sighed before ruffling her hair. "Stay safe, kiddo. And take care of Debbie. Think she's basically my daughter now," he snorted.

Y/N chuckled before doing a small handshake that Don had made for her before waving goodbye. She hated goodbyes.

The girl trueness her attention back to the Robinsons who were know engaged in a big group hug making Y/N's heart wrench.

At the moment, she was seated alone in the hallway for she had to be looked into going to the Jupiter. But, she had no family at the moment so she was all by herself. What made her heart break even more, was when both Maureen and John left. Left without giving her even one glance.

Y/N thought of going up to them to say goodbye herself before a man stopped her.

"Y/N L/N, right. You are supposed to be boarding now. We've got you logged."

Y/N looked at the man before back at the spot Maureen and John were in, to see that they weren't there.

"Y-yeah. I'm going. Thanks," Y/N only let her lips turn upward for a second before going up to the Jupiter.

The line was slow. Really slow but Y/N was patient. She saw a few familiar tear-faced faces in there, but none that she had actually had a conversation with. She just saw them roaming around in the Resolute, Y/N was surprised she could remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tear-faced, Y/N put on her space suit and went o the control room. Judy, Will, and Penny were sitting there and were unaware of her presence but Y/N country blame them, it was a rough time.

What shocked her the most, was that Judy was there. Y/N felt like being sarcastic and talking about how 'she was 19' and whatever Judy said about not going with them but it really wasn't the time.

There was a beep on Y/N's radio and it was Maureen's voice. "Judy, don't tell the kids, but the robot's are escaping. Start the prelaunch now."

Y/N's heart stopped and she said, "this is Y/N."

She could feel the wince on Maureen's face. "O-oh. I'm sorry. Uh,please don't tell anyone but Judy."

Y/N nodded and told Judy who looked annoyed with her until she heard what Y/N said. Judy got up and and grabbed something before heading out.

"What's wrong," Penny asked, not addressing Y/N.

"That was mom, she said we have to launch right away."

"She also told you to not tell anyone," Y/N flailed her arms.

Will rolled his eyes at Y/N's comment and went over, taking off Y/N's helmet. "Go to the back with the others."

Y/N grabbed the helmet from Will and frowned. "I'm the only other person who knows how to fly a Jupiter. I'm here to help."

Will shook his head and took it back, placing it on the console. "No."

Y/N was shocked for the way that Will was asking but went to the back anyway. That was stupid of him. She was the only other person who knew how to fly a Jupiter, she could have been assistant captive something!

She stormed out and caught Carter's eyes. They were puffy and red and Y/N guessed it was because of saying goodbye to his parents.

She mouthed a sorry to him and gave a sympathetic smile before heading down to the garage.

"Attention, strap on to something as fast as you can. Launch in T-minus three minutes," Judy's voice came through the speakers.

Y/N heard chatter coming from above her and knew about the confused kids. Just hope they don't figure it out, Y/N thought with a shrug.

"Hey, robot. How are you doing?"

The robot looked at her then put his arms at at the growing vines with pulsing blue coming through them.

There was a thump in front of Y/N and she saw Will coming down the ladder.

"Hey, Will," Y/N greeted. "Is everyone doing okay?"

"Y/N! I told you to go back with the others," Will gasped. "Why can't you do that?"

"I was helping the robot!"

"The robot is perfectly fine! You don't need to help him?"

Y/N crossed her arms and glared at Will. "Is there something wrong? What's with the sour attitude. We're supposed to be working together. Did something happen? Did Smith say anything?"

Will looked down.

Y/N scoffed and stepped forward. "Are you really gonna believe her? After all she has done?"

"Well, she's dead now," Will shouted.

Y/N was shocked and ether eyes widened. "Oh. How?"

"Saving us," Will spat.

Y/N didn't know what Smith had old Will but if it was making him act this way towards her, it must have been really bad.

"What did she tell you," Y/N asked softly.

Will looked around the room, everywhere but Y/N.

"She said something about you and Carter..."

Y/N's eyes softened and she walked to Will, places a hand on his shoulder which made him tense up a bit.

"Will, first, we are kinda too young to be saying things like 'me and Carter' and second, you think I'd stop liking you after everything? Carter has been a really close friend to me  and that kinda changed over time, you know, after what happened back at that first planet. But he will always remain as a friend to me. Please don't even think otherwise. He's like a brother."

"B-but he's always been so protective over you."

Y/N laughed. "Like a protective brother."

Will smiled and engulfed her in a tight hug back Y/N stumbled back. 

"I am so...so sorry. That was really just the stupidest thing to get mad at you for," Will whispered.

Y/N hugged back and when they pulled away, pecked Will's cheek. "That's probably the last time I'll be doing that until we're at least 15," she smiled.

Will grinned and hugged her again. "Please just promise...promise that we'll never get in a fight ever again," he asked.

Y/N held out her pinky finger and smirked. "I promise."

Will secured his pinky on Y/N's and kissed it softly.

There was a,our banging on the roof interrupting their moment making both Y/N and a Will annoyed. 

The robot turned away from the and walked up to the ladder.

"No, robot. You can't go. The ship won't make it to Alpha Centauri without you," Will urged.

"No."

"Hey, I'm really starting to not like that word. Where'd ya learn it from, buddy," Y/N asked crossing her arms.

"I meant it. You have to stay here," Will continued. "There's a bunch of kids who are counting on you. You need to look out for them. They way you always look out for us."

Will nodded and looked at the robot again. "I have to do this."

"Will? Will, do what," Y/N asked worriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will started to run through the the room where all the kids were and Y/N close after.

"Will, where are you going? We need to take off," Y/N said as she caught up with them. "The robots, they've escaped and it's only a matter of time before they get here," she said in a hushed voice.

However, a little girl close by heard and started sobbing making Y/N bite her lip, trying not to laugh. "Uh-uh, I was only joking," she said  waving her hands around a little.

"D-don't y-you think I-I got on-on the Res-Resolute for a r-reason," the girl sobbed.

Y/N looked at Will for help to see that he wasn't there so she raced out, seeing his messy blond hair.

"Will! Don't tell me you left my with a sobbing girl for no reason," Y/N yelled

Will reached the dark hallway and tried to catch his breath. He started walking forward bravely making Y/N gasp from the corner. "William Robinson! You will get back her this instant!"

Will only turned towards her and smiled before realizing what kind of danger she had brought her into.

"Y/N, go!"

"I would have done that by now, but I'm still here, cause you're still here," Y/N whisper-yelled.

By now, the crawling robots had came into view and were a few feet away. Will squinted as the wind of their fast reflexes hit his eyes,  asking them burn. Slowly, Will held up a hand to them in a way telling them to stop.

"Will! What do you think that's gonna do?! Knock them over with 'the Force'," Y/N shrieked.

The robot's know stood in front and made a way fro the leader to come through. Y/N was now full of worry and fear and the huge evil robot came upon them. Will was still holding out a hand telling them to stop and Y/N was right behind him.

Y/N grabbed his free hand and started to pull him back slowly. The evil robot now stood in front of them, the other robots now standing behind SAR.

"Will Robinson," the robotic voice boomed, slightly different than the robot in the garage of Jupiter 2. "Y/N L/N."

Will put his hand down and gripped on his clothes. "You know who I am."

"What is this, Moana?" Y/N asked Will, her sarcasm the only thing keeping her from screaming.

Will ignored her and continued his speech. "We don't have to fight. It doesn't have to be this way."

The robots all positioned their arms. Suddenly, the robot turned around, looking down at his robots before back at Will and Y/N. Slowly, he raised his arms and clinked them one time before going down on the kids.

"No," Y/N screamed as she pulled Will aside, making both of them fall. Will fell on top of Y/N, his arms, keeping him from falling on her. Their faces were close and they were in a daze before Y/N snapped back to reality and got up, grabbing Will.

"We need to go!"

Both of them turned to see their savior and they gasped when the saw another big robot, look8mg slightly different. His metal was bronze.

"Scarecrow," Y/N and Will asked at the same time with a shaky breath.

Scarecrow stared at them before Penny's voice came. "Will, Y/N p, come one. Come on!"

She grabbed them and pulled them into the Jupiter.

"Judy, let's go," Y/N yelled, grabbing her helmet.

"Wait, you're going back with the-," Judy started.

"Shut up!" Y/N yelled as she prepared the flight.

Judy was shocked and offended, but her feelings didn't matter at the moment. Will looked at her in awe and pure adoration and Penny, apart from the situation, had to keep herself from laughing at Judy's expression.

Y/N disconnected the Jupiter from the Resolute but suddenly, sparks were sent their way making the force bounce the Jupiter off.

They screamed but caught themselves.

"John, we got hit and we lost a Nguni number one," Y/N radioed John as she swerved the Jupiter to the right. "It isn't critical, but I can't accelerate. We're too close to the Resolute to open the Rift."

There was a silence. "Hello? John? Maureen? Anybody," Y/N asked.

"The radios are cut off," Penny groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look, it worked! Mom and Dad probably saw us! Guys, we're good o go," Will told Judy and Y/N.

Y/N nodded and started to direct the ship, careful t9 not forget to rift.

"You know Y/N, I'm making you the understudy for my position as a captain," Judy smirked at her.

Y/N gasped, but didn't take her eyes away from the console. "I'm honored! And..,I'm sorry for telling you to shut up," Y/N said sheepishly.

Judy laughed. "I need to anyway. Robot, take us to Alpha Centauri."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a comfortable silence in the control room as they flew until the lights turned off, all of the power turned off.

Y/N raised and eyebrow and looked at a Will who was also looking confused.

Suddenly, there was a large bright blue light, almost blinding Judy, Penny, Will, and Y/N.

The robot, who was now in charge, opening the hole in space, went through it and the hole closed with a zap, leaving everyone else behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was another zap and burst of color as Y/N opened her eyes again. Quickly, she vented the Jupiter making sure that the engine wouldn't heat up.

In the distance, they could see two or more planets in the sky making them all sigh in relief. Y/N unbuckled and breathed heavily before getting up and marking their spot, making sure the Jupiter wouldn't leave.

Will walked over to her and Y/N smiled before giving him a tight hug. He leaned his head on hers and they watched as Judy grabbed the mic and spoke into it. "Attention everyone, this is Judy Robinson, We're through the Rift."

Judy hesitated before placing the radio back and heading out of the room, Penny following her.

Y/N sighed and pulled away from Will. "This has been a very long a tiring day."

Will smiled and put a hand on her cheek, stroking it gently. "You tell me," he snorted.

Y/N laughed and they stared at each other, Y/N's laugh quieting down.

"I hope time travels faster now," Will whispered.

Y/N nodded and tilted her head before there was the noise of someone clearing their th right and Will and Y/N ran from each other.

They were both blushing messes and they turned to see a smirking Penny. "I ship it," she whispered. "Come on, Judy has a speech."

Y/N went with her first, looking at the floor and Will followed, scratching his neck.

The room was silent as they walked in, all of them whispering. Y/N walked around the kids and was surprised when she felt arms wrap around her legs. She looked down to see Samantha and she smiled.

Y/N held her hand and bent down on her knee to talk to her.

"Hey, Samantha. How are you doing," she asked.

Samantha smiled and looked at Y/N. "I'm doing good. It's just...I'm already missing them."

Y/N knew she was talking about her parents and she smiled. "Don't worry. There fine. I just know it. Well find them in no time, they'll find us, even. No matter what, we'll get through this together."

Samantha shed a tear before hugging Y/N again. Y/N smiled softly and returned the hug before standing up. Will was looking at her in such awe, it was hard for him to believe that such an extraordinary girl liked him. Him. He felt so special and wanted to grow up immediately. He was almost 14, he thought. Only in about 2 months.

"Hello everyone. I'm Judy Robinson, in your Captain. Everyone...grab someone's hand. Come on. Everyone take the person besides you hand," Judy said.

Will stood next to Y/N and she offered him and hand, he took it and nodded his head with a smirk before standing beside her, not once looking away.

Y/N noticed this and smiled before looking down at a girl who looked younger than Samantha and took her hand, smiling softly at her.

It broke her heart at how many small children there were here. They didn't have any parents with them and were probably scared to death. Hopefully, they Woolley be good temporary caretakers. Just until Alpha Centauri land just until their parents arrived.

They would have to make this place their home. Y/N looked to Will who was watching his sister talk and take her deserving placed as a leader, then, she saw his gaze shift to the kids nervously, having the same thoughts as Y/N.

But still, how were they going to do it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Judy, your speech was heart breaking," Y/N complimented.

She could see Judy blush and heard hear quiet 'thanks' before sitting down. 

They were done with that and at the moment, we're getting ready to head towards the planet. Only, Y/N wanted to see one more person.

She turned around to see the robot standing in the doorway. Will followed her gaze and they were both looking up at the life-changing robot there with them. The robot took his long arm out and placed his hand on Will's shoulder.

"Scarecrow saved us," Will said. "We wouldn't have gotten away without him. Did you know he'd be there? So, um...I guess you just...hoped?"

"Looks like the robot knows how 'hope' works. Better than us even," Y/N smiled.

"Yes. Y/N L/N."

"That's great."

" feel like Alpha Centauri looked different in the brochure," Penny stated.

"Oh, yeah. There's only one sun," Y/N observed. There would be a yellow one, and orange one and a red dwarf."

The orange sun shifted its angle and they all gasped as they saw the pieces of floating earth floating about. There were cracked off pieces and the sun reflected them on their faces.

"What happened here," Will asked.

"Where did you take us," Judy asked the robot.

The robot pointed at a screen and Judy looked down. "It's defiantly a human-made radar signature."

"Yeah but this is not the colony."

"Then what radar signal are we're we following," Will asked. He looked at Y/N who was only staring elsewhere.

"Y/N?"

He follows where she was looking and gasped.

Right under the scattered pieces of rock, was the forgotten Fortuna.

"The Fortuna was a ship everyone thought was lost almost 20 years ago. It was commanded by Grant Kelly," Judy stuttered. "My biological father."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I'm done. Well, until season 3 comes out. Thank you for everyone that has supported me over the last couple months, that took long.

All of you are always in my minds, as well as my heart.

Don't forget to come back for season 3.

-Alisha

Signing out ✌️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

460 164 49
Being one of the people that left earth during the reset was not on: Rose, John's, or Lily's list. They all now have to learn what it means to grow...
6.7K 251 49
Lily Abadie never expected to spend her summer at the center of an intergalactic war. When a spacecraft crashes into her family's summer cabin and sh...
35K 3.5K 31
Tales from the Juggernaut #1. Complete. Wattys 2018 shortlist. WHAT IS THE SECRET OF THE JUGGERNAUT? *PRAISE FOR THE JUGGERNAUT* *** Good story, grea...
38K 3K 37
Some fates are worse than death--survival is one of them. In the two hundred years since humanity left the Earth's surface to live in the sky, life...