His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XIII

5.4K 391 533
By CHOCOHONEY-

San woke up the next morning and realized the prince was still in his bed from the night before. San sat up in the bed,"Your highness?" San nudged the sleeping prince gently. Wooyoung whined and moved closer to San, hugging the knight's torso.

San blushed, "Prince Wooyoung.." bit his lip but gave into the urge of brushing the prince's hair out of his face. "Woo.." San murmured and the prince woke up slowly. 

"Good morning." Wooyoung murmured, snuggling closer to San's bare chest.

"G-Good morning." San stuttered and hesitated before hugging Wooyoung back. "Shouldn't you get ready?" The knight asked nervously. 

"Must I?" Wooyoung whined. "I'd rather not eat in front of my mother again. If I feel her glare at me again I may just lose it." The prince muttered. 

San watched as the prince got out of the blanket and seated himself in San's lap. "Y-your highness.. y-you.."

"What?" Wooyoung asked, draping his legs over one of San's thighs and wrapping his arms around the knight's neck. 

San looked down at Wooyoung's exposed thighs and looked away quickly. "I-I- oh lord." San muttered and Wooyoung sleepily placed his head against San's chest again.

"Just let me rest here.. please?" Wooyoung asked cutely. "You're very warm."

And who was San to say no?

San wrapped his arms around the prince's torso and held him carefully. Wooyoung sighed with satisfaction and felt himself falling asleep again. 

Oh fuck. San thought as he caressed the prince's back. 

He felt himself growing hard.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck- suddenly there was a knock on the prince's bedroom door.

"Your highness?" A masculine voice called.

The two males separated quickly. "I-I'll go get it." Wooyoung spoke tiredly, trying to fix his messy hair with one hand.

"Are you coming to breakfast?" The maid asked and Wooyoung shook his head.

"Could I have my breakfast brought up here?" Wooyoung asked politely.

"Of course your highness." The maid bowed and left.

Wooyoung turned back to enter San's room and saw that the knight was already in his bathroom getting cleaned up for the day. With a frustrated huff, Wooyoung went to shower in his own bathroom.

・:*:・ 
《Smut Warning: It ends after the next set of '・:*:・'》

San looked down at his boner. I must be fucking insane. Over the prince?! How?! San groaned and willed it to go away. Not only was he hard over a royal family member, but that royal family member was a male.

He sat in my lap for 5 minutes.. what if he felt it? 

San turned on the shower water and looked down. I am going to hell. San thought as he pulled off his pants and underwear before jerking off to the thought of the prince.

He imagined the silk shirt against Wooyoung's milky smooth thighs and couldn't help but grunt with each stroke. 

Fuck.. he's so beautiful.. San thought to himself as he tugged at his leaking member and bit his lip to conceal his grunts. 

A moment later, San's thick white ropes of cum were on the shower floor being rinsed away. Immediately the male felt guilt wash over him. Oh I'm so terrible.  San thought as he squatted on the tiled floor of the shower, water flowing down his body.

・:*:・ 

Wooyoung and San finished breakfast together, and Wooyoung noticed how oddly silent the male was the entire time.

"What is it?" Wooyoung asked. He was seated on his bed while the knight spaced out, sitting on the couch in front of Wooyoung's window.

"Hm?" San turned to face the prince.

"What's bothering you?" Wooyoung asked again.

I keep thinking about you and how much I'd love to kiss you all over, and touch you and make you moan. "Nothing." San dismissed.

"But-"

"Prince, your friend is here." A masculine voice spoke from outside the door.

Wooyoung sat up excitedly. "Oh really?!" 

San watched the prince's reaction curiously. 

"San come on!" 

"Alright, alright!" San got up and followed the excited prince down stairs.

"Yunho!" Wooyoung squealed and ran up to hug the friend he hadn't seen in months.

"Wooyoungie!" Yunho hugged the male back tightly and San pursed his lips.

"Hey San." San turned quickly to see Mingi in a knight uniform beside him.

"Mingi? What are you doing here?" San asked in confusion.

"Jongho and I got moved into the castle to patrol." Mingi smirked, "Now we live in the knights quarters inside the castle."

"That's amazing. Although, I don't think we'll have any time to see each other often."

Mingi shrugged, "Bumping into you randomly is better than not seeing you at all." Mingi smiled and San rolled his eyes before smiling back.

"Oh! San meet Jeong Yunho."

San bowed to the male and the male bowed back to him. 

"And who's that?" Wooyoung pointed to Mingi who was eyeing up Yunho.

"He's another knight, my close friend from childhood actually. Seong Mingi." 

Mingi bowed to the prince before turning to Yunho and grabbing his hand, "Pleasure to meet you." Mingi spoke before kissing his hand, all while holding eye contact with the male.

Yunho blushed and looked over at Wooyoung who wasn't paying attention, but instead staring at San's jawline. "I-Is he going to join us?" Yunho asked nervously.

Wooyoung's head turned back to his friend,"Would you like him to?" Wooyoung asked, clearly unable to read the situation properly.

"Yes." Yunho answered quickly and Mingi smirked.

"Oh, then you can just join us. I'll say I asked for an extra guard to accompany us. You are the lord's son after all." Wooyoung spoke and linked his arm with Yunho's innocently. 

・:*:・ 

San and Mingi walked behind the two males, "So.. the prince?"

"What about him?" San asked quietly.

"I don't know. He's very unintentionally cute."

"Yeah." San agreed. "But let's talk about you eyeing up Yunho."

Mingi looked away, "I don't know what you're talking about." The male spoke as he looked at Yunho's ass.

San had always known Mingi's preference for men.

"You're practically drooling Mingi."

"I just don't understand how all the rich powerful people here are so fucking hot." Mingi whispered and bit his lip. 

The four of them ended up in the courtyard together. Wooyoung pulled Yunho to a table and sat down across from him. Immediately filling him in on everything he had missed within the past month.

"Did you see how he blushed earlier?" Mingi asked.

"I don't think you shoul-"

Mingi left San behind and approached the two males. He sat himself down at the table in between the two males. San rolled his eyes and sat down across from Mingi. 

"So.. " Mingi turned to Yunho. 

"How old are you?" Mingi asked, resting a chin on the palm of his hand as he leaned towards the male.

"M-me?" Yunho stuttered and looked at Wooyoung who was looking at San with a soft smile. 

San was entertaining the prince with random chatter about his knight training.

"I'm eighteen." Yunho murmured.

"Oh? So am I. Isn't that perfect?" Mingi asked.

"Why would it be.. perfect?" Yunho asked curiously.

"For me to court you." Mingi murmured.

"C-court?" Yunho's eyes widened. How did he know that I'm-

Mingi nodded. "As in you and I doing romantic things together.."

"But when would we do those things?" Yunho asked softly and Mingi smirked. He's already considering it.

"Hm.. I do have my days off.. I could travel to wherever you are. We could find a nice place to eat, or just waste time together." Mingi suggested in a quiet voice. "Do you want to do that with me?" He asked. 

"I'm not really.. allowed to court anyone.. I definitely wouldn't be allowed to court a male.. but I.." Yunho frowned, "I want to do this with you."

Mingi put his hand on Yunho's which was resting on Yunho's knee. "Then it'll be our secret, hm?" Mingi asked and Yunho blushed.

"Yes." Yunho answered, moving his hand so that he could intertwine his fingers with Mingi. And maybe things were moving too fast, but Yunho didn't care. 

He couldn't bring himself to care when a caring knight such as Mingi looked at him the way he did.

"It'll be our secret." Yunho spoke.

・:*:・ 

Wooyoung waved to Yunho and Mingi as the two of them walked to the entrance of the castle. Mingi had insisted on taking Yunho home for his safety, even though Yunho had guards waiting to escort him home.

"I guess Yunho made a new friend." Wooyoung spoke as he and San made their way up to Wooyoung's bedroom.

"Yeah. Friend." San spoke and tried to hide his smirk.

"That's nice. Yunho isn't really allowed to hang out with others. So it makes me happy for him." Wooyoung spoke and grabbed San's hand.

San looked down,"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked, swinging their hands as they entered the chamber.

"You're holding my hand." San addressed. 

"And?" Wooyoung turned to face the male.

"Oh. Nothing." San responded, looking away in embarrassment.

"May I sleep in your bed again?" Wooyoung asked.

"Is it not uncomfortable for you?"

"No. I like how warm you are." Wooyoung spoke honestly and San blushed. Ah jeez he doesn't even know how he's affecting me..

"Well, if that's what you want then of course, you can sleep there." San responded and Wooyoung let go of his hand to run and jump onto the knight's bed.

San smiled, He's really too cute.. 

"Come on!" Wooyoung exclaimed and San took off his armor to join the prince on the bed.

"Okay okay! Calm down." San laughed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 11.7K 51
[Part One of the Force of Nature series] Thomas and his sides all have Kik. It gets angsty, Anxiety gets upset, Thomas doesn't know what is going on...
268K 11.7K 36
โŒ— โŒ‡ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . โare chu my dwaddy?โž wooyoung x san ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...
852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...