First Impressions

By King_Nykki

27 year-old city councilwoman Onika Tanya Maraj is running for Governor. As she was making a speech there was... More

Running for Governor
The Marine
Threats
Bodyguard
Speech
Attempted
Election Day (Part I)
Election Day (Part II)
At the Mall
Caught
A Family? (Part I)
A Family? (Part II)
Solo
Talk to Me
Official
Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday
State Dinner Goes Left
Terrorist In Cali
Forgiving (Part I)
Forgiving (Part II)
Better Judgement
Much Love
Helping Jay
Making the Commute
Gaming Enters Reality
Alyssa vs. Solo
The Weekend (Part I)
The Weekend (Part II): Matthew
The Best of Many (Part I): First Date
Lovers in Los Angeles
Our Type of Love
Made from Passion & Pleasure
Welcoming Makiah
Explosion Released Lucifer
Once a Marine Always a Marine
Finding Out Truths
Biological
How Many?
We Need YOU
The Talk
The Best of Many (Part II): Halo
The Best of...
...A Nightmare
Subconscious
I'm Not Alright
Thank You
Finally Home
Drinks, Drugs and Vows
After Marriage
Free
Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations
The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

Perfect the Way You Are

4K 196 47
By King_Nykki

Beyoncé

I have been sitting here telling Oni about what happened between my father and I. I knew this was gonna make her cry a little. I've cried all the tears I could about it so I'm over it. He's not allowed around none of my family and especially my kids. Well let's continue the story shall we.

"It's fine love. I hate him because he made me do some horrible things as a kid. When I was born he thought I was a boy even though the doctor told him I was a girl. As time went along my female body started to show more and more. I was 12 when I started to develop breast. He didn't understand why I couldn't stay a boy..."

*Flashback*

"What the hell is going on with your body Beyoncé?" Matthew asked.

"I'm a girl what do you mean?"

"No this is some bullshit. I can't believe that I have to deal with this twice. Come with me now. We're gonna start with you." He said pulling me.

"Where the hell are you taking my daughter?!" Tina yelled pulling on Beyoncé.

"Let her go Celestine she has to learn!"

"Learn what?"

"What she is!"

"She's a fucking child so let her go before I break your fucking neck!" Tina yelled.

"Mom stop just let him do what he's gonna do please." I said crying because I know if he harvest this anger it's gonna be bad for me later.

"Ok baby but if you don't wanna be there you call me ok?" Tina said.

"Your family better not lay a hand on my kid or you and them will die." Tina spat. If she only knew that is not where we ended up. We drove for an hour and ended up at this shabby looking house.

"Dad where are we?" I asked getting scared.

"We are here to fix your body. You are not a girl for real. You are the devil's spawn and it's time to redeem your soul." He spewed with so much venom. In that moment I was broken. That is the first time I've ever heard anything like that come out of his mouth.

"Hello Matthew this must be Beyoncé." A lady said that's a little younger than my mother.

"Hello Marie and yes this is it. Are you gonna help fix it?" He said referring to me as an it. I wasn't even a person in his eyes anymore.

"Yes, I'll take her. Just wait here and I'll be back."

"Give me one or the other. I don't want a devil's spawn anymore." Matthew said as we were walked to the back.

I followed the lady into a room that had two grown women and a grown man. She said they were gonna run some test on me to see what's my most dominant gender. I was so confused until they started touching me. I was molested for three hours and then she gave me a shot and tried to cut my breast off saying that my male anatomy is more dominant. I started seizing so she left me there along with my dad and they called 911.

They didn't arrest my dad because he told my mother I ran away from him and he went looking for me. He had a group of people cover for him so my mom kinda believe it until something happened to Solo in his care also. She tried to get him arrested but she had no proof and I was too scared to say anything at the time.

*Flashback over*

"That's why I will hate him for as long as I shall live. I hated myself for a long time. Every now and again I still look in the mirror and get disgusted with myself." I said while wiping her tears.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I don't want you to ever feel disgusted with yourself because you are perfect the way you are..." She looked down then looked back up at me with a mischievous smirk. "...and you're fine as fuck, every part of you." She said whipping her best friend out giving him a kiss. Next she slowly took him in her mouth swirling her tongue around as she went farther and farther down. Why her head game gotta be this fucking spectacular?

"Shit baby go deeper." I moaned guiding her head. She had magical head game. The way she got me feeling right now, I can conquer the world with a snap of a finger.

"Every part of you is impeccable." She said as she kissed up my stomach to my breast giving them attention as her hands still stroked my very hard erection.

"Fuck Onika that feels good." I am on cloud nine and she really took me there when I felt her wet warm cave envelope around me.

"Fuck daddy. Why you gotta be so big?" She moaned as she stopped moving to adjust.

"You can take it baby." I said grabbing her hips pushing her down some more. "You're almost there." I begin sucking her spot behind her ear and started whispering things to her. "Damn baby it's so tight. Let Daddy open that pussy up." Every time I spoke a word the wetter she got.

"Shit shut up Beyoncé. Mmm fuck." She moaned and she was now full to the brim.

"You feel all that dick in you baby? Don't it feel so good?" I whispered in her ear. As I was talking her pussy was gripping me tighter and tighter.

"Mmm shit stop talking." She moaned holding me tighter.

"You want me to move instead?" I grabbed her waist and started stroking slowly so she could feel all of me. I felt her nails go in my back as I gradually picked up my pace.

"Wait daddy I can't... mmm shit just fuck me." She moaned as she started moving by herself. She took my hair out of the messy bun so she can rub through my hair. "Shit daddy... mmm fuck... make me take this dick."

"Say no more." I flipped us so she was laying beneath me. Putting one of her legs on my shoulder, as I began giving her fast deep strokes. "This what you want Tanya?!" I asked aggressively as I grabbed her throat squeezing slightly.

"Fuck daddy yes! Hold on I'm not...! This dick is...! Oh my...!" She couldn't finish any of her sentences as I started showing her pussy no mercy. Looking down I also came just by how much she was creaming.

"Yea daddy hitting that spot huh? Squirt on this dick." I whispered in her ear. Her pussy was gripping my dick like vise grips. I moaned at the pain I was feeling when she dug her nails deeper into my back. I hit her with one last powerful stroke and she squirted a river as I came deep inside of her.

"Baby we gotta get up." I said as she was holding me tight but having orgasmic spasms every few seconds.

"I c-can't." She said having a spasm again.

"Ok let's lay here for a few minutes until your body calm down then we can get up ok?" I ask. I felt her nod as she continued to hold me and moan every time she had a spasm. "Can I at least pull out?"

"No. You can..." She brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "...fuck this pussy up until you can't no more." I instantly became hard as fuck.

"Your wish is my command."

***

    After fucking all night until the morning we finally stopped when my dick became sore and red. Also her pussy was red and swollen. It is now 11am and I am just getting up after going to sleep 2 hrs ago. I kissed her then went to take a shower. I called my mom to see if she was still coming to get the kids.

"Hello mom are you still coming to get the kids?" I asked her.

"If you and Onika wasn't fucking like wild animals this morning you would know that I already have them." She said with Mama Carol laughing in the background.

"Baby number three on the way!" Mama Carol yelled.

"No it's not. Also how can you come into someone house and grab their kids without telling them? You do know that's against the law right?"

"It should be against the law for me to have seen and heard y'all do unspeakable things."

"You didn't have to come into our room to get our attention. Knocking would've sufficed. Also you act like you haven't had your share of wild and crazy sex. I know for a fact you're a freak mom."

"Beyoncé don't make me smack you!" My mom yelled. "Bye Giselle." She hung up and I just laughed while getting this day set up for us.

   Oni should be sleep for the next few hours so I'm gonna make her some lunch then make her a bath. Her clothes are already in the closet so we don't have to worry about that. We are about to go on our very first public date together. This is gonna be all over the news by the morning. I hope this doesn't backfire for either of us.

   By the time I was done it was 230pm and my baby was just waking up. I started her bath five mins ago so it should still be hot. I went in the room to see her just laying there looking at nothing in particular with a smile on her face. That alone made me smile so I walked over to her and kissed her.

"Good afternoon beautiful. How did you sleep?" I asked kneeling beside the bed.

"Good afternoon daddy I slept great. Where are the kids?"

"My mom kidnapped them in the middle of our play session."

"Seriously that's against the law you know?"

"That's what I told her. Well let's get you in the tub and I have the whole day planned for us."

"You're off today too?" She asked smiling hard and tearing up.

"Yes I am. This weekend was my surprise for you because I know how bad you want me around."

"I don't mean to be like that. To me, it feels like when you're around things go a lot smoother." She said messing with her fingers and looking down.

"I understand, my love, you don't have to explain. I'm gonna try my best to be off every weekend. I know sometimes it's not gonna happen but it's definitely not gonna be every weekend anymore."

"Don't strain yourself trying to change your schedule for me. I..." I cut her off before she started her little rant.

"Stop it. If I'm not gonna change for my family especially my wife then what good am I?" When I said my wife her eyes lit up because I heard her and Ashley talking about how I might not ever get married again.

"Your wife?"

"That's what you're gonna be right? You're gonna marry me whether you say no or not. I know you feel that I won't propose or marry you because of what I went through with Asya but I'm here to let you know, that is the farthest from the truth."

"I just..."

"I know what you thought my love but this very special woman told me to let love in and I did so why would I let that love go. That same woman showed me a life like no other. She cooks for me, cleans, love my daughter like she's her own, gave me a son and she does this while running a whole fucking state. I'll be a fool to let someone that rare go free." I stated looking in her eyes. She had tears falling and I just kissed her and picked her up.

"I love you so much Beyoncé like this is the life and love I've been waiting for. I thought I was gonna get it in Marissa but God had other plans."

"I love you too my Queen and I'm glad he had other plans because I have been waiting on this life myself. Now we'll talk about past love on another day. Today is all about me catering to my wife, Onika Tanya Maraj-Knowles."

"Stop it baby you're making me blush." She said hiding her face in my neck.

"I'm just stating facts. Now look at your bath for today and your outfit is on the back of the door. After your bath get dress, come and eat lunch, and then we are leaving."

"Oh my god daddy it's so beautiful. Why me?" I heard her whisper.

"Why not you? Would be the better question." I said kissing her then leaving the bathroom. Let get this show on the road.

(A/N: How is their date gonna go? Will this date be a good or bad thing? Is Beyoncé really gonna marry her? Will she feel guilty after marrying someone after Asya? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
55.9K 2.8K 38
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
457K 21K 44
TeacherXStudent Onika G!P
227K 9.4K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...