My Billionaire Cure

By Selenabanford

"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 39

170K 7.3K 3.2K
By Selenabanford

I opened the door to see Sarah holding a bag with clothes in it.

"Here I bought you a nightgown" she quickly threw the bag at me and started running towards the stairs.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion and opened my bag to see what was in it, and it was a revealing lingerie satin night gown.

"What the-"

"Ahhhhhh" Sarah was already running downstairs and I started running after her.

"Get back here!!!" Sarah had already reached the ground floor and I was still in my heels so I couldn't catch up to her.

I rummaged through the clothes to see if I had a bra since I needed one if I was gonna wear this but the devilish creature hadn't bought me one.

Slowly, I started walking to my room, pulling my hair in anger for allowing Sarah to buy me clothes.

Marcus was sitting on the bed working on his laptop, his tie loose around the neck and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. A blush crept up my cheeks as his mere sight aroused me.

I quickly shook my head in embarrassment. "You are not going to wash?"

"You wash first. I have some work to do"

It was already midnight so I couldn't stall any longer.

Going inside the bathroom, I held the night gown before the mirror. It was a black satin lingerie night gown with a lace at the top, giving a clear image of my breasts. The gown also had a deep sweetheart neckline showing off my cleavage and I doubted whether this would cover my butt.

I took a deep breath and finally decided not to wear this because I needed my dignity even if I lose everything else. Putting my trench coat back on, I closed the toilet lid and sat on it thinking about what to do. I couldn't possibly sleep in my work clothes. They were too uncomfortable that I would rather sleep in the bathtub naked.

I didn't know how much time passed until I heard a knock on the door.

"Camilla you have been in there for so long. Are you okay? Did you fall?" Marcus continued to knock in a hurry.

The door knob twisted and he came inside looking alarmed, and there I realized something again. I was not good with locking doors.

His tensed muscles relaxed when he saw me and he let out a breath in relief.

"I thought something to happen to you"

Involuntarily I gripped the lingerie nightgown to hide it but Marcus saw it and narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Is that a lingerie nightgown?"

I gulped anxiously and stood up feeling embarrassed.

"S-Sarah bought this and I didn't know she would buy something like this. I don't want to wear this but I don't have any clothes with me"

"I have some clothes in my closet since I come here often. You can wear one of my shirts"

He gestured to the closet outside the bathroom but I scowled at his suggestion.

"You know I'm tall right?" I said in an obvious tone and crossed my arms before me.

"Uh so?"

A small smirk crept up my face with the urge to tease him.

"A shirt from a shorty like you wouldn't even cover my ass"

Marcus gaped at me and stuttered to form an answer.

"I-I'm not short. I'm 6'2". You're way shorter than me"

"I'm not way shorter than you. Maybe somewhat short here but I wear heels outside which make me look much taller, nearly as tall as you "

"Yeah but still short"

"Really? You think you're so tall and manly? Well I prefer a man who is at least near 6'5". And I just got to know recently that your uncle's son, Chris Anderson, seems to have my ideal height" I said as a joke.

But I knew I had chosen the wrong set of words as Marcus's face contorted into an anger I had never seen before.

He pointed his index finger at me and started yelling. "Really? Then go and date him. I don't care. You are not my type either. I like short women who I can cradle and protect. I like women who are not rich so I can show her my world and buy her anything she can't buy for herself. I like women who listen to me and not defy me whenever she gets a chance. "

His words hurt me more than I thought it could. He said I was everything he didn't like and that made me lose all the confidence in everything I lived up to.

Soon Marcus's face fell in remorse as he saw the tears brim in my eyes.

He hesitantly walked towards me and stretched his hand to wipe away the tears but I pushed him away and ran out of the room and into the hallway.

I heard him calling out my name and his footsteps running behind me, but I was too fast. I turned around the corner and jogged down the stairs in a hurry. I didn't know where I was going but I knew that I wanted to get away from here.

All these time I was struggling with the idea of confessing to him. And after I did I thought everything would be fine. But now I question myself, did I force him to say those three words? Did I force him to love me even though I was never his choice?

I didn't know why I was feeling this way. Maybe because this was the first time I ever loved a man. Maybe because I feel I was not enough for him.

I got to the lobby and ran to reach the entrance but two strong arms pulled me back and my back hit a hard chest. Marcus buried his face in my neck, panting heavily to catch his breath.

"Camilla I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that and it wasn't true"

I turned to him and his face was filled with remorse and regret. "I just hate Chris to the core and it pissed me off when you said he's your ideal because I know you both went to the same college. So I thought you liked him back then and regret the choice of getting married to me-" He hesitated and glanced at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry"

He face fell seeing my teary eyes and he gave a kiss on my forehead.

"Camilla you're the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I couldn't ask for more. I didn't know why I said it. I was just so angry that I couldn't be the man you hoped for"

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Marcus don't say that. You're everything I could ever wish for. Chris can go to hell. I don't even know him properly. Just that he's the college man whore"

Suddenly Marcus snorted like a pig and my face brightend. I let out a soft laugh and pecked his cheek. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have joked either"

"It's okay" He gave a heart whelming smile and cupped my face in his hands "I think we both are new to the idea of being in love that we have so many insecurities"

"I couldn't agree more. We suck at this aren't we?" I chuckled and Marcus gave a lop sided grin.

He leaned his forehead on mine and whispered softly. "Now stop crying. I don't like when you cry"

I nodded my head and tried wiping away the tears. "Gosh these salty things won't stop. I think they are used to falling down because I cry a lot"

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could do that he groaned in pain and knelt down, clutching onto his leg.

I moved behind him to see a very angry Blair who had just kicked Marcus in the leg.

"Blair! Why did you do that?"

Blair narrowed her eyes at Marcus and glared at him. I saw Jake coming downstairs still in his suit, looking confused.

"Hey Mister, I don't care who you are, but you don't make girls cry. Never" Blair pointed her finger at him and yelled in anger, earning a chuckle from me.

Marcus glared back at her and groaned in pain while rubbing the calf of his leg.

"What happened?" Jake asked looking alarmed.

"This Anderson here made Camilla cry"

Jake looked at Marcus in shock and pulled him up by the collar.

"You made my sister cry?" Jake asked angrily but I quickly pulled him back.

"It's nothing Jake, it's nothing"

Jake looked at me and I gave him a tight smile, saying everything was fine. He was very protective when it comes to matters like this and that's sweet of him but not at the moment

"So Blair, why are you here this late?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

"We had to work till late because of the contest. My shift ended so I was going to go home until I heard you cry"

"Oh actually it was nothing. And it's late so you can't go alone" I nudged Jake's shoulder. He looked at me confused for a while before realising what I meant.

"Blair I will drop you home"

Blair scowled at Jake and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Remember I have a motorbike without a headlight?"

Jake laughed awkwardly and looked at me for help. "Blair please he has a car. I don't want you to get into an accident or anything else at night"

She slumped her shoulders and nodded in defeat. "Fine I'll go. But that's only because you told me to" Jake beamed happily and walked out with Blair.

I turned around to see Marcus giving me a shy smile.

"Well now I'm feeling embarassed"

I laughed and wrapped one hand around his arm. Marcus kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer.

"Let's go to our room"

"Okay" I chewed the bottom of my lip. "and I'll wear your shirt"

"You don't need to"

"Well I have to because I don't have anything else to wear. Except for the lingerie nightgown"

Marcus bent down and brought his lips closer to whisper in my ear. "I don't mind you wearing that nightgown"

"In your dreams mister. Let's go"

...

I woke up in the morning before Marcus because I had a witch to kill. Madeline had already sent me my clothes early in the morning so I showered quickly and strode down the stairs and into the lobby.

"Ah there you are!"

"Oh shit Steve hide me" Sarah quickly hid behind Steve for protection. I tried to grab her but she moved Steve around like a shield.

"You are dead"

"What? You are husband and wife. Showing off your body to him is nothing"

Furiously I tried to reach her but she was blocking me with Steve. "This is not over" I huffed and walked past her into the breakfast hall.

I met Andrew on the way. He waved at me and I awkwardly waved back. I felt bad for him. Crushes and one-sided love hurt. I knew from experience.

I sat at the far corner with my employees. There was no empty chair for Marcus and I grinned evilly. I saw Marcus entering the hall looking all hot and gorgeous in his suit. Our eyes met and he narrowed his brows in anger that I hadn't kept a seat for him.

After breakfast I was walking along the hallway to where the next photoshoot would be but I was suddenly slammed into the wall.

A loud gasp escaped my lips and two strong arms tightly held mine. I looked up, already knowing that it was Marcus. His lips landed on mine, engulfing me in a heated kiss. I molded my lips against his, giving him the upper hand. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I moved upwards, standing on my tip toes so that we were the same height.

Marcus let out a moan against my mouth as I teased him with my tongue. We were too immersed in our kiss that we didn't notice all the contestants walking down the hallway.

We quickly parted as I heard a loud gasp from my right. I turned to see all the contestants staring at us in amusement, a slight disappointed look looming on Andrew's face. I was deeply embarrassed that I had been caught red-handed, sucking the life out of Marcus.

I dashed behind Marcus and quickly hid my head behind his broad shoulders.

"Aww you two are so cute. Mrs. Anderson is so lucky to have a husband like Mr. Anderson. If he was mine, I would part my legs for him anyday" Lucy, a contestants of the Lesters chirped, happily jumping up and down.

Both Marcus and I scrunched up our noses in disgust. Then he awkwardly smiled at the contestants and dragged me to our room.

"We can't be in here-"

"Why are you always running away?" He asked in frustration.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't run away, stay till I wake up" a small pout formed on Marcus's lips as he asked me pleadingly.

Giving a small chuckle, I wrapped my arms around his torso and kept my head on his shoulder.

"You're cute. You know right?" Marcus whispered in my ear in his husky voice and I hid my face in his neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent to stop myself from jumping on him.

"Oh god I want you" I groaned and Marcus let out a cute laugh. He pressed me closer and kissed my head.

"You want me?"

I closed my eyes and bit my lip in embarrassment, realising that I had just said it too loud.

"You don't know how much I want you Camilla. I want to feel every part of you, taste every inch of you but I want us to have a proper honeymoon"

"A honeymoon?"

"Yeah. I want to give you everything a loving husband would".

I gave him a sly smile and snuggled myself against him.

"But we need to take baby steps"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to show you my whip marks"

I leaned back looking shocked. I couldn't even believe that Marcus was saying this.

"You do?"

"If I'm going to have you, the least I could do is be naked around you" I narrowed my eyes at him and slapped his arm playfully.

"You really meant it? Showing me the marks"

"You are my wife. Anything for you"

As I have mentioned in many chapters I have an upcoming exam. But I won't stop updating cuz i already wrote some chapters in advance. But I need to edit them so I won't put an exact date. I will tell the update date ahead in my message board. 🌚 Tschüss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 21.2K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
1.3M 36.4K 66
52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abused emotionally, mentally and physically...
1.1M 5.1K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...