Talk Later- BWS

By bwsforyou

Who knows what they are; would they class themselves as friends? What will happen when a fuck buddy type of r... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
IDEAS
UPDATE

twenty one

1.3K 15 13
By bwsforyou

FEBRUARY 2020

GRACE'S POV
I was awoken from my slumber to a wet feeling on my neck. My eyes slowly fluttered open to be greeted by my boyfriends face as he smiled down at me, sat on my bed topless.

'Happy birthday sexy.' He croaked in his morning voice as he leaned his face towards mine before pressing his lips against mine.

'Mmm.' I mumbled into the kiss letting him know I was enjoying it.

'Would it be too early to..' he trailed off as he put his knees at either side of my waist before he moved his head down for his lips to meet my neck again.

He left kisses from under my earlobe to my neck before trailing slowly along my collar bone making me let out a gasp of pleasure.

I felt him smile against my skin, clearly pleased from the impact he was having on me already as his lips dragged down my stomach to above my hip bone.

'Brad.' I let out a moan as began to nibbled just above my waist band before he moved to my inner thighs where he left love bites on the insides.

My hips bucked up to his face as I tried to clench my legs already feeling soaked from the teasing he was doing.

'Easy tiger.' He teased, his voice still deep from his sleep making me even more wet.

He curled his fingers round the waistband of my underwear before trailing them down my legs.

He took his thumb to my area and began to press it in a circular motion allowing me to let out a loud yelp of pleasure.

'Brad.' I moaned. 'No teasing.' I said breathlessly.

Instead he done the opposite and added two fingers, he began to thrust them in and out of me reaching all the right spots.

'Fuck.' I threw my head back as my mouth hung open with my eyes closed firmly.

Before I could read my high I felt a loss of contact. I opened my eyes to find Brad sat on my thighs with a grin on his face.

'Are you ready love?' He asked as he pulled his boxers off.

'Hurry up and fuck me.' I groaned annoyed at how long he was taking.

I watched as his eyes went an even darker shade of brown.

'If you insist birthday girl.' He crawled up my body before aligning his member with my entrance.

We both reached our highs and Brad fell down on the bed next to me. He put his arm around my body and pulled me close to him where my head rested on his chest.

'I think this has to be my best birthday yet.' I mumbled as I pressed a kiss against his chest.

'Oh you wait babe, this is just the start.' His hand traced patterns on the skin of my shoulder.

Last night he told me he was taking me out for dinner only for it to be a surprise dinner with all of my closest friends, some from London and some from Brighton.

He's told me he has a day planned for us and I have no idea what to expect. I decided to get a shower seeing as Brad told me we were leaving at noon.

It was currently now 9:30 so I needed to get a move on if I wanted to chill before we go.

Around half an hour later I wrapped a towel around my wet body before brushing through my freshly washed hair and went back to my room.

I slipped into some underwear and one of Brad's tops which just about cover my bum to go to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

'Happy birthday!' They shouted as I entered the kitchen along with pulling party poppers.

The kitchen was littered in colourful balloons with banners decorating the flat.

'You guys!' I put my hands on my chest as I looked to my two best friends and boyfriend.

Lola and Jay made their way towards me and pulled me into a group hug.

Once we broke it up I looked around for Brad to find him laying a spread of breakfast out on the table.

'Did you cook this all?' I asked as I look in his eyes.

He nodded with a proud little smile on his lips causing my eyes to go *heart eyes*. Literally.

'Thank you. I love you.' I pecked his lips before rushing to grab my phone that I heard ringing from my bedroom.

It was an incoming FaceTime call from my mum.

'Hii!' I squeaked answering the phone as my mum and dad's faces appeared on the screen.

They began to sing happy birthday causing me to chuckle as I made my way to the kitchen.

'Look at the breakfast spread Brad made!' I told them as I flipped the camera to show them the kitchen table. 'And they decorated the flat.' I pointed the camera to my friends and Brad then showed them around the flat.

Everyone had sat down at the table so I decided to tell my parents I'd ring them back later as I was dying to tuck into the breakfast Brad had prepared for us.

'Birthday girl get in.' Jay instructed as he pointed the camera towards Brad.

He pulled me onto his lap and put a party hat on both of us before we both pulled a big cheesy smile.

He turned and pecked my lips causing me to smile at him before kissing him quickly.

'Lola look at these!' Jay gushed as he showed her the photos.

As I sat back down our phones buzzed, it was Jay spamming our group chat the four of us had with photos of Brad and I. I shook my head and laughed before tucking into our food.

'You might need this.' Lola said as she pushed my suitcase from her room along the hall.

'What?' I questioned looking between her and Brad.

'I wonder what you'll need this for?' Brad teased as he picked my suitcase up and brought it towards the front door.

After we said our goodbyes and got into Brad's car he turned to me, not having put the engine yet.

'Now Grace this isn't anything big but I thought it would be nice for us okay?' He said holding my hand.

'Brad you didn't need to do anything for me, I will appreciate anything as long as I'm with you.' I rubbed my thumb over the skin on his hand. 'I wouldn't care if we were going to your flat.'

'I want to give you your presents when we get there is that okay?' He asked as he started the engine.

'You really won't stop spoiling me will you?' I pouted at him, hating the fact he was spending his money on me.

'I am your boyfriend and that is my job.' Before I could argue back he turned the radio up. He leaned across, kissing my cheek before reserving from the parking space and heading to our location.

Around a 35 minute drive (the joy of London traffic) we arrived at the Park Plaza hotel at Westminster bridge.

'Brad!' I exclaimed as he turned to me with a grin.

''Come on.' He said as he got out of the car and went to the boot to grab the suitcase.

He took my hand and led me inside the handle of the suitcase in his other hand trailing behind us.

'Hello, a booking for Simpson.' He said to the lady at reception.

She turned to her computer and a few clicks later she turned back to us with a large grin on her face.

'Oh enjoy!' She said as he handed Brad the key to our room.

We stepped into the lift once people got out, Brad pressed the button before turning to me.

'Brad you didn't need to bring me anywhere.' I told him allowing him to grin even more.

'Well I did.' He leaned in and kissed my lips passionately.

The lift abruptly stopped causing Brad to look up the screen, 'This is our stop.' He said as he took my hand and the suitcase in the other leading me out of the lift.

He put the key in the door, opening it and letting me walk in.

I gasped as I walked in through the hall way. Yes, he had booked us the penthouse!

On the little table near the window which had an incredible view of the London eye was a card from the hotel along with a helium balloon and a cute cake.

'I can't believe you!' I turned to see him stood with his hands crossed over his chest with a large toothy grin showing. 'Thank you!'

My feet jumped from the floor as my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms going round his neck as his hands rested firmly under my bum.

'You're welcome princess.' He said between kisses. 'I think it's present time now.'

He threw me onto the bed meaning I landed on my back. When I sat up I watched him dig through our suitcase retrieving a few bags before joining me back on the bed.

We took our shoes off, crossing our legs and facing each other.

'Brad you bringing me here was more than enough.' I sighed as he handed me my first present.

'And I am so lucky to be in a position where I can spoil my girl so much.' He took my hand in his. 'Trust me I love treating you.'

'Do you want me to cry?' I teased him as he got deep.

'Open this one first.' He instructed pointing to a happy birthday gift bag.

I held back a laugh as I lifted the item badly wrapped in Christmas paper out of the bag.

'Hey! It's the thought that counts!' He said in a defensive tone.

I unraveled the half wrapped gift to find a cushion with a photo of he and I at my first show.

'I know you probably think this is cringe but I know when I'm away on tour and stuff you get lonely so I just thought it would be cute to have it on your bed or something.' He explained with a shrug growing shy.

I shuffled over to him, putting myself on his lap.

'I love it thank you.' My arms went around his neck to pull him closer. 'It's so thoughtful.'

Truth was I was a sucker for simple presents like this.

He kissed my lips gently for a few seconds before pulling away and telling me to open the rest of my presents.

He got me a few bits and pieces before he told me to sit on the bed, he had one more present.

'Close your eyes.' He told me as he rummaged through the suitcase yet again.

My eyes were closed and I listened to him shuffle around the room before I felt him plop down onto the bed again.

'Okay don't freak out, open your eyes.' He told me and I turned to see him sat with a small ring box.

'I know for a fact one day I want to marry you and I know you're the only person I want have a family with. I want to grow old with you; I want to be the one to race you in our wheelchairs. You've impacted my life in such a positive way, I was a mess before I met you. I found you and I found myself. I love you Grace; this is a promise that one day, when we're ready, I will propose.'

By now the tears were rolling down my face as he looked at me nervously.

'I love you.' I leaned forward and made my lips met his.

He showed me the inside of the ring which was engraved with B & G before sliding the ring onto my finger before placing a delicate kiss to the skin under it.

After a few minute of sitting in silence in his embrace he spoke.

'I've booked us a spa treatment.' He said with his arms on my shoulders as he pulled away.

'Brad.' I whined wondering how much more he had spent on me today.

'Hey I know we both need it from those uncomfortable studio chairs and not to mention the back breaking sex.' He whispered the last part while nibbling at my ear.

I let out a quiet moan however he stopped.

'But our treatment is in-' he paused to look at his watch, 'twenty five minutes.' He placed one last kiss to my lips before getting his shorts out of the suitcase.

BRAD'S POV (finally)
I took her hand and led her down to the spa. We both wore our swimwear and white hotel robes & sliders.

'Hello, booking under Simpson.' I told the lady at the desk.

'Ah yes come on through.' She got up and we followed her down a long corridor to the treatment room.

'Two full body massages?' Another lady in the room asked.

'Is that okay?' I turned to Grace to see her nodding with a grin.

'That's perfect.' She told them.

We lay down on the beds after taking our robes off, the soft music playing in the background drowned out any other noises.

40 minutes later my eyes slowly opened to hear Grace and the two other ladies voices. I sat up realising the massage was over.

'Someone enjoyed that.' Grace giggled.

'That was amazing thank you.' I smiled to the girl who done my massage.

As we left the room we walked through another door which led us to the pool area.

'This is bliss.' I hummed as we looked around; not one person in sight.

I took off my robe and dived into the pool, I looked to fine Grace smile as she lay on the lounge bed.

She watched as I done laps of the pool before I quickly swam over to the edge putting my forearms at the side admiring my beautiful girl with a smile.

'Are you coming in?' I asked to which she shook her head. 'Please it's no fun without you.' I pouted.

After pleading she finally gave in. 'Just because I love you.' She groaned as she stood up from the lounger.

My eyes raked over her beautiful body as she strutted towards the pool. Her red bikini complementing her olive skin tone. Her hair was tied in a tight bun showing off herd facial features.

'Now no messing about.' She warned as she pointed her finger at me.

'I promise.' I put my arms in the air.

Once she was in the water she swam towards me, her head and bun poking out of the water causing me to chuckle.

'What are you laughing at?' She questioned as she reached me and grabbed my hands.

'You're cute.' I kissed her nose and watched as she immediately smiled. 'I've booked us dinner in the hotel, they have a rooftop bar. Is that okay?'

I watched as she squinted her eyes at me. 'Only if I can pay for it.'

'You know I will not let that happen.' I said biting back my smile as I shook my head.

'Well then it'll be dinner for one.' She turned her head.

'Please babe just let me treat you, it's one day where I pay for absolutely everything and treat you.' I pulled her by her waist so her face was centimetres away from mine.

'Fine but I'm taking you out on a date and paying for it next week.' She said sternly.

Knowing that she was being deadly serious I agreed.

'Now let's have a race down to the bottom.' I told her.

She nodded as we both got ready.

'One, two-' before I got to three I used my feet to push off the side of the pool.

'Hey you're cheating!' I heard her squeak as she tried to catch up. 'Cheater!'

Within seconds I felt a weight on my back. The next thing I knew, my head was under the water with her still on my back.

'You're such a cheat.' She said as she finally let go of my curls and my head was above the water.

'Oh you wanna play dirty?' I joked before she tried to quickly swim off as I chased her.

However this only led her to the corner of the pool where I trapped her with her back up against the side of the pool.

'Got you.' I hummed as I leaned in to place my lips on hers.

'Thank you Brad.' She whispered as she pulled away.

'What for kissing you?' I asked confused.

She shook her head with a small smile, 'No for everything.'

'I told you I love spoiling you.' I kissed her again.

I felt like it was our first kiss all over again.
That night outside the bar, she was up against the wall while I kissed her as we awaited our Uber to go back to my flat to hook up.

'What you thinking about?' She wondered as she wrapped her fingers in my curls.

'Our first kiss.' I told her.

I watched as a small blush took over her face, she tried to hide away from my view but I put my hand under her chin to make her face me.

After a while more in the pool I asked her; 'Shall we head up and chill for a while before dinner?'

'Only if we can watch One Tree Hill.' She pouted.

'Deal.' I kissed her once more before we made our way out of the pool.

'How do I look?' She asked as she stood in the black, mid-thigh length dress that Lola had packed for her. It hugged her curves and showed off some of her cleavage.

Realising I was taking too long checking her out and hadn't replied to her, my eyes met hers again to find her stood with a smirk.

'Amazing.' I breathed as I walked towards her, placing my hands on her hips and laying a delicate kiss on her cheek. 'I think you wear this red lipstick so I can't kiss you.'

'You'll have to save some kisses for later won't you.' She teased.

'Oh you have no idea.' I mumbled into her neck as my hands went down to rest on her bum.

'I like this shirt.' She said with her hands on the collar of my shirt as she pulled away.

'Oh Grace we might not make it to dinner if you carry on like this.' I whispered in her ear.

I watched as she bit her lip clearly enjoying the effect she had on me. The noise of a phone ringing pulled us out of our trance. Taking my phone from my pocket I found it was my phone ringing.

'It's my mum.' I sighed.

'Hello!' She cooed as her face appeared on FaceTime.

'Hey mum.' I grinned at her. Grace came behind me and put her face on my shoulder.

'Hi Anne!' She smiled.

'You look beautiful Grace love! How's your day been so far?' I smirked in the camera causing Grace to hit me lightly so my mum couldn't see.

'It's been amazing, your son has well and truly spoiled me.' Grace told her.

'As he should!' My mum said causing us both to laugh.

After a few more minutes of talking to my mum she decided to let us go to get ready for our reservation.

'Let me take a photo of you.' I told her as I got her to stand out on the balcony with the London eye and lights in the background.

As she modelled I had to stop myself from from grabbing her and kissing her as I knew we definitely would never make it to dinner then.

'Sexy señorita.' I said in a Spanish accent causing to her to let out a loud laugh and I took this as an opportunity to snap another photo of her.

'That's enough paparazzi.' She walked towards me and standing at my side, putting her arms around my body.

'Fucking beautiful.' I said as I scrolled through the photos of her while she inspected them.

We stood with the view in the background as she took a selfie with me stood behind her.

'Shit we're late.' She chuckled as she looked at the time after we had our photoshoot and spent time admiring the view but more importantly one another.

'Come on princess.' I took her hand and led her through the room and to the lift.

GRACE'S POV

We sat at a table Brad reserved at the window of the restaurant, the large window had the perfect view of London lit up at night.

'The view is sick.' I said as I gawked over London.

'Mine is better though.' He said, I turned to find his eyes on me.

'You're so cheesy ewww.' I giggled as I looked down at the menu trying to hide my blush.

'Can I get you a drink?' A waiter appeared to whom we ordered a bottle of red wine from.

'I have to say I picked good.' Brad hummed as he took my hand and inspected the ring he bought me.

'You did, I'm impressed!' I told him watching as he smiled proudly to himself.

'I spent an hour floating around the jewellers trying to pick it.' He told me. 'My mum and Nat were useless on FaceTime.'

My heart swelled knowing how much it meant to him and how much effort he put into picking the right one.

'Well I love it.' I grabbed his hand and placed a kiss to his hand.

'I'm glad you do.' He said softly with his lips turned upwards.

After our meal we got a chocolate fudge cake to share although I'm not gonna lie, I did end up eating majority of it.

We moved onto the cocktail menu after we finished the wine, when I say we I mean I as Brad decided to go for a gin and tonic. How original!

Brad and I still hadn't gone public with our relationship as we enjoyed what we had, it was our thing and so it felt even more special to not have all of our fans involved.

There were a few who of course knew but they were very respectful of it which we were both grateful and thankful for.

If we're out doing something together we won't hesitate to post a photo of the view or place even if the others posted. That's about as much of our relationship as we display.

We've talked about one day going public but we enjoy what is between us for now.

'I love you, you know.' Brad mumbled after a few drinks.

I nodded shyly as I bit my lip, 'And I love you.'

I reached across to caress his cheek, usually we would have been teasing each other but tonight it was the two of us talking til we needed another drink, enjoying each other's company. It felt different tonight.

Brad usually wasn't one to show much affection in public, he was more the type to be soft when it was just the two of us.

But currently he was sat right next to me after moving, claiming he was too far from me across the table. He now had his arm around me as his other played with my hand. He kept placing kisses on my cheek and lips as we took in the views.

'I bought a new packet of condoms for tonight.' He said with a large smirk on his face as we stood in the elevator to go back to our room after having had a few more drinks.

'Oh yeah?' I caught my bottom lip between my teeth, my hand sliding from his shoulder down his torso to rest on his bulge. 'So hard already.' I mumbled.

'Grace.' He breathed out. 'If you don't stop I'm going to have to take you right in here.'

Just as that the doors opened revealing our floor.

'Looks like you won't be needing to do that.' I strutted out of the lift trying not to fall into the walls as he hurried to catch up with me.

'You amaze me so fucking much.' His breath fanned against my neck as he pushed me up against the wall outside our door.

I hummed in response with a slight grin as I watched his eyes search my face and my body.

'You know the quicker we get in,' I dragged my hands up to his curls to allow me to pull his head closer to mine, 'the quicker you can feel how wet I am.' I whispered with our lips only centimetres apart.

Within seconds we were naked on the hotel bed as our bodies tangled together for the second time this day.

'Really Brad?' I let out a wail of laughter as I lifted the lemon flavoured condom.

'Shit I must've bought the wrong- just fucking put it on me.' He huffed before sliding into me.

GraceBmusic:

bradleywillsimpson:

HEY GUYS IM BACK! Sorry for the slow updates, I was finishing All The Lies as well as trying to write this and keep on top of my studies.

What do you think of the longer chapters? Please let me know!

Also what do we think of including Instagram stories at the end of the chapters? It's to almost give you an insight into what I imagine them to post or what they get up to? Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 609 25
people do change [ e d i t : pls bear with my bad writing, I wrote this a few years ago zo yeah :> ]
39.9K 1.5K 20
being in one of the most popular British bands and adored by millions would be everything you could ever dream of, but when Bradley Simpson discovers...
10.9K 181 51
****Completed**** 4 band members.....4 university girls.....1 complicated relationship Will they be in the right place, at the right time? ...
2.3K 27 8
when your old boyfriend breaks up with you for not giving him anything sexual, you confide in your best friend. what will emerge?