My Youtuber One Shots (Comple...

By Diallina

Hey people I have decided to do Youtuber oneshots and add it to the many stories that I may not finish but I... More

You're not the only one who trolls
H2oVanoss Where is Delirious? Pt 1
Put on Your Big Boy Pants PewdieCry
Anything for my King H20LuiGaming
You Are Mine 407xWildcat
Punishment LuixMarcel and 407xTyler
Truth or Dare DaithdeCalibre
Ice Cream Lovin MinixMooxVanoss
Last Christmas SeaChaos
Where is Delirious? Pt 2
Our little Kitty SeaChilledMexican
Our First Meeting H2oDelirious
The Choice is yours A surprise paring
You know you belong to me Mr Moo
Where is Delirious? Part 3
You belong with me H2OCalibre
The most embarrassing way to admit love BasicallyIDoWildcat
Love hurts
I Love You Always Have And Always Will
Dear Future Husband
I do
I know I'm not the only one
I Don't Want You Back
Where is Delirious? pt 4
Misery Business ChilledMexican
Sk8er Boi
Be strong
Nightmares Not a Youtuber ff
Krinx Let Me Save You
Pardon Me
Where is Delirious Part 5 Finale
Jealous SeaChaos
Pay and Stuff I need to say
Things that needs to be said
Last Person (little SeaChaos)
Stream Love Snund
All I See Is Darkness
All I See Is Darkness 2
Games SeaChaos
I love you
Feelings and Thoughts
Ohm's Puppy
When I see you again H20Vanoss
Apologies
All I see is darkness Part 3
Broken Smut
All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills
All I See is Darknes Part 5
Friends Forever? Part 2
Friends Forever? part 3
Cheerleader H20Vanoss
Friends Forever? part 4
The Bikini H20Vanoss
Wattpad Games 1 with Youtube
Wattpad Games Post
Friends Forever? part 5!!!
Goodbye H2OVanoss
Banana Surprise SeaChaos
Story Ideas I want to Write
Had My Chance
When things repeat themselves
To Heal A Broken Heart
Just a Joke
I Wont Give Up
My Savior
Wattpad Games 2
Staring Problems
Wattpad Games 3
Love and I isn't something that works together
Wattpad Games 4
To Impress
Everything I did for you
Every time we Touch
Mad
Just For Fun
Protection
The True Meaning of Love
Problems
Banana Bus Squad + Others Game
Wattpad Games 5
Q and A with a Friend
Questions being answered
When I Was Your Man
Q and A part 2
My Triple Life
You Know what this is about
Forever at Vanoss and Friends
ABC Challenge
Collaboration Ideas
The Visit
100 OneShot Special
TMI Questions
10 more again
Voicemail Messages BananaBusSquad
Would you still love the same
To My Followers
No Joke
Somebody I used to know H2OVanoss
My Promise
Lies
Birthday Present
Truth About VanossGaming
Dog Tags H2OVanoss
More Story Ideassss
Late Halloweenie Specail Purge
Drunk Time with Lazy
To be a Hispanic
Life about Dially
The End of the One Shot Book

When Light Meets Darkness PewdieCry

658 20 4
By Diallina

The war between Heaven and Hell has been going on for thousands of years and there was no sign showing that it was going to stop anytime soon. The Angels of Heaven and the Demons of Hell have gathered around waiting to see if there is peace in their future.

"My children, me and Lucifer have talked about talking peace and we finally have an agreement," God said and everyone, demon and angel, have cheered.

"One of my lucky children will be married to Lucifers first born son, whether it is a female or male they will have a birth mark that is different from others and they are the chosen one. The child will be born sometime this year since Lucifer's son has been born he will be born in October so all child's born on that month will be checked and we will see to it that they are prepared for what lies ahead of them. That is all my children and the demons of hell," God said and he got into his carriage and left to his palace.

So the deed had been put into place. Soon the month of October came and the guards of Heaven checked every single child that was born, but they came back with nothing. What they didn't know was that a child was being born on October 23 and had poor parents that couldn't afford a hospital. Several hours later and they had birth a very health boy. But both parents were shocked when they checked the child's wrist. The child had a pokerface mark on his wrist and the parents knew that their son would be given to marry the Devil's child.

"Marian what shall we do we can't keep this from our lord," the dad said to his wife.

"I know Joseph but we need to keep Felix safe from harm," Marian said to Joseph.

"So you named him Felix huh," Joseph said and she nodded.

So the parents kept it a secret from everyone, even God himself until they were ready to tell. So Felix's life was a very happy life. He had many friends when he grew up. His best friend being a guy named Ken Morrison. They did everything with each other. The parents of Ken had noticed the birth mark on Felix's wrist and had contracted God. God himself was outraged by the secrecy and went to see Felix's parents himself.

When God had gotten to Felix's house, Felix was outside playing with Ken. Felix noticed God and called his parents to the yard. His parents had paled at the sight of God and had sent the two children inside.

"Why have you both decided to keep this from me," God said outraged.

"We are sorry our Lord but we were waiting to tell Felix before we told you we thought it might prepare him for what is about to come," Joseph said.

"I love your loyalty to protect your son but there is nothing you can do to stop this fate," God said and the parents nodded.

"But I will allow you to keep Felix until he turns 18 then he has to be sent to the underworld and live his life with his new mate," God said and the parents sighed in relief.

"Thank you our Lord we won't let you down," they said in unison and God had left.

They sighed and went inside. They looked at Felix and Ken playing and the mother broke down knowing what is going to happen to their son. So they let Felix have a happy life. They gave him everything he asked for.

Felix was soon off to School and he met new friends their. He met a guy named Mark and a girl named Michelle and they have been an unbreakable group of friends. They had the greatest of adventures and played together everyday.

Soon it was Felix's 18th birthday and he was the happiest he could be. His parents through a big celebration for him. All of his friends he made these years came and celebrated with him. His parents pulled him aside from the partying and he looked at them confused.

"Mom, Dad what's going on," Felix asked.

"Felix we have to tell you something," Marian said to him and he looked at her.

"Before you were born our lord and lucifer made a prophecy saying that the war between Heaven and Hell would end if one angel with a chosen birth mark would marry Lucifer's son. The birth mark on your wrist is the chosen mark and you are going to be sent to Hell to live with him after your party," Joseph told Felix and Felix looked shocked.

"No you can't be serious can you," he asked his parents and all they did was nod their head.

Felix knew it to be true and enjoyed the rest of his party as hard as he can. After his party, God came.

"It's time you know," God said waiting in his carriage for Felix.

Felix turned to his parents and hugged them one last time. Ken was there because he wanted to say bye to his best friend.

"Don't worry Felix you will be our Pewdiepie," they said to him and he nods.

He turns to Ken and he sees he has tears in his eyes.

"It's okay Bro I will always write," Felix said to him.

"I know Pewds, but be safe little buddy," Ken said to Pewds and gave him a bear hug.

"I will miss you Ken," Pewdiepie said and that made Ken cry a little harder.

"Me too Pewds," Ken said and let go of the hug.

Pewdiepie smiles at everyone and he goes on the carriage with God. He waves them one last goodbye and they were off.

Felix looks out the carriage all nervous.

"Don't worry my child you will be okay from now on picture you new husband your soul mate," God said trying to cheer up Pewds but failing in everyway.

Soon they reached their final destination and saw that Lucifer was already waiting for them. They both get off the carriage and walk to the border line of Heaven and Hell.

"So this is the chosen child," Lucifer said and God nodded.

"Ryan come over here and meet your new mate," Lucifer said and a guy with brown hair came out and flew over to them. He landed a few feet away from them.

Pewdie looked at Ryan with aww. Ryan was dressed in mostly leather looking like a typical sexy hot bad boy.

'Ryan looks so sexy,' he thought as Ryan walked to stand next to his father.

Ryan turned and looked at Pewdie and he felt like he stopped breathing for a moment.

'So this is my new mate huh he looks cute,' Ryan thought and turned his gaze to his father.

"Ryan this is your new mate," he said and pushed Ryan a little closer to Pewdie.

God did the same and soon they were face to face.

"Hi my name is Felix Kjellburg but my friends call me Pewdiepie," Felix introduced himself holding out his hands.

"Sup my name is Ryan but my friends call me Cry," Cry said grabbing hold of Pewdie's hands.

But when they touched hands they felt something. It felt like it was right to hold each other hands even though they don't know each other. They looked into each other's eyes and Felix felt like he can see through the Mask that Cry wears. God left after their introduction and Pewdie was brought down to the underworld.

They soon reached Lucifer's Palace and Cry was showing him to their shared room.

"So this is where we will sleep," Cry said as he opened the door.

Pewdie looked at the room in awe.

"So you will stay by my side whenever we leave this room because I don't trust the others to not do anything with what belongs to me," Cry said and Felix blushed at that comment but nods his head.

They both left the room and went to the throne room. But as they were walking to the throne room Felix felt like they were being watched and turned around to nothing. Pewdie tilted his head to the side and stared down the hallway. Cry didn't even notice Pewds stopped walking and continued on ahead leaving Pewds behind. Felix turned around to tell Cry but notices that he isn't there anymore. Pewdie was about to call Cry's name but a hand covered his mouth before he could say anything.

"Hey baby what's an angel like you doing in a place like this," his attacker said as he released the grasp he had on him.

"I was uhh heading towards the Throne room to see Lucifer and his son," Felix said all nervously.

"Hey baby how about we take a detour my room were we can have some fun," the demon said trying to pull Pewds to a random direction.

"No let me go I have to see them now," Pewdie said trying to escape from the demons grasp but it did no good.

Soon the demon had let go of his wrist suddenly and Felix fell to the floor. He looked up to see who had saved him and he saw that Cry had the demon pinned to the ground.

"Toby I swear if you touch what is mine ever again I swear I won't be hesitated to kill you you understand me," Cry said angrily to Toby.

Toby gulped and nodded and fled when Cry finally released him. Cry went to Pewdie and pulled him to a hug.

"Don't leave my side Pewds or that would have happened I don't know what I would have done if you got hurt," Cry said and Pewdie looked at him shocked.

"But Cry you barely know me how can you feel this way already," Felix asked softly and Cry looked at him.

"Do you believe at love at first sight because that is what happening to me right now," he said and pulled Pewdie to a kiss.

Pewdie gasped not knowing what tondo but just accepted the kiss.nHe felt that was the right thing to do and kissed back. Soon Cry licked the bottom of Pewdie's lips and he let him explore. Felix could feel Cry's snake like tongue entering and they fought over dominance. Cry won and explored his mouth to the extent. They soon stop because they were out of breathe.

"Okay Pewds lets go see what my father wants us to do and then head to our room so we can continue what we started," Cry whispered to Pewds ears and he blushed but nodded.

They went to see what Lucifer wanted but all he said was to not do anything stupid and let them go. Cry took Pewdie to look at Hell and he was surprised to see that Hell was not exactly how the teachers pictured it to be. He then met Cry's friends who were a girl name Red and guys named Snake, Jund, and Russ. He got to know them and soon they left them alone. As Cry was showing him around, a lot of demons kept looking at Pewds and tried to take him away from Cry. But Cry possessiveness got in the way of many attempts and he got sick and tired of it and decided to go back to the palace.

They reached their room and Cry wasted no time in pinning Pewds to a wall and start to make out with him.

Mature Content Start Here

He then started to suck on Pewds neck and left little marks showing the world saying that he belongs to him. He then took off his shirt and through it off somewhere. Felix does the same to him and starts to rub his hands all over Cry's body.

Cry the decides to move them to the bed where he then starts kissing downward and licks his nipples. Felix couldn't help but let out a deep moan and that turned Cry on more. So Cry kept moving downward until he was right before Felix's penis. He looks at Pewds asking if he can take of his pants and he nods.

So Cry wasted no time in pulling off Pewd's pants and stared at his hard throbbing dick.

"Felix I never knew you such a big dick it's beautiful," Cry said making Felix full on blush.

Cry then out his mouth over Felix's or is and Felix cried out in pleasure of this foreign feeling. Cry deep throat him perfectly and Pewds started to think if Cry had done this before but quickly lost track of it when he felt Cry's tongue licking his penis.

"Cry I'm about to cum,"Felix said but Cry stopped what he was doing.

"Shhhh wait Felix for a little longer so want us to cum together," he said and Pewds nodded.

Cry then started to take off his pants and he through that to the side. Pewdie looked at the size of Cry's penis and blushed to see that it is very big. Cry then got three of his fingers and put it into Felix's mouth.

"Suck," Cry demanded and he listened.

Cry then stuck all three of his fingers inside of Pewdie's entrance. Pewdie cried out in pleasure and pain at the foreign feeling of the finger inside of him. Cry stretched his entrance and soon out his dick into position.

"Are you sure you want his Pewds," Cry asked softly.

"You have already gone this ahead what's stopping you now," Pewdie said sounding a little impatient.

Cry then shoved his dick whole and Pewds cried out in pain. Cry kissed him trying to distract him from the pain. Pewds quickly kissed back and they had a moment. Soon Pewds wiggled his hips ready for it and cry started to thrust in and out slowly.

"Faster Cry please," Pewdie cried out and Cry listened to him.

Soon they both cried out and cummed together. They three more rounds after that and ended the night there.

End of mature content

Lucifer heard of what they have done and congratulating them on sealing the marriage. Pewds blushed and Cry smiled. Soon both Heaven and Hell had stopped fight and praised the two chosen ones and bowed down to their feet whenever they go.

Pewdiepie thought he never could be happier without Cry by his side and they both lived a happy life together.

"And that my children is how Heaven and Hell made peace in the world," a man said to the two children in bed.

"Wow daddy thank you for telling us that story again we love hearing that story," the girl said and the boy agreed with her.

"Okay you two I told you the story now go to bed," the man said and the two kids snuggled up and went to sleep.

He kissed both of their heads and left the room quietly.

"So you were telling our kids on how we met again," a man said to the man who left the room.

"Of course Cry they always like to hear that story," the first man said as he hugged Cry.

"Haha I know Felix," Cry said to Pewdiepie and they kissed and showed them as the demon and angel of what they are.

So originally it was its own story but I had decided to move it to here lol so I'm going to delete the first one lol and plus the sexy time that happened all happened in Pewds head he did not tell his children smut lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
8.5K 371 33
This is a MCYT oneshot book. I just have too many ideas and inspiration that I am motivated to write about, but these ideas are too short to be expan...
3.5K 25 13
Hey y'all! I wrote a little oneshot and my friend @ilovehannnn suggested to make a oneshot series out of it so here we are! Please suggest me some sh...
91.8K 1.8K 100
Hi :) The first one shot book got to 110 chapters so I'm making a new one<3 These are mostly karlity oneshots,maybe a few other ships like punznap or...