The Mafia's Flame

By strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... More

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your ForgivenessοΏΌ
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

54. Good Times

28.9K 937 496
By strawb3rryluv

THIRD PERSON POV:

Arriving at home after a long drive they all dragged into the castle.

Serafina was eating fruit snacks she found in her bag with a note from Aidan.

"I know you would want more so I snuck some into your bag before we left. You owe me next time. Love you little grape."

When she read it she shook her head with a smile because he already knew. Aidan knew everything she needed, a hug, a pep talk, a bag of fruit snacks. and she couldn't be any more thankful for him.

"Little one!" Max shouted coming into view.

He was so worried about her today after she just disappeared out of no where. They looked everywhere for her but couldn't find her and did their best not to panic.

"Maxi!" She smiled.

He scowled, "What the hell? You left and didn't tell us?! Do you know how worried we were? I was this close to killing Xander." He sighed exasperated while being his two fingers close together.

Although he was mad he didn't yell at her because he could never.

She frowned, "I'm sorry Maxi, I guess I forgot to tell you guys... you went to train in the gym so I didn't think about it. Forgive me?" She pouted.

Max sighed, "Of course little one. But as punishment..." He snatched her bag of fruit snacks, "None of these for 24 hours." He smirked.

"Maxi you can't." She gasped trying to grab it.

"Ah ah ah, no ma'am. You are banned from having these for a day so get over it." He said sternly.

"You can't do that. I'll tell." Serafina said smugly.

His smirked never faltered, "Oh yeah? And who would you tell? Casper?" He asked sarcastically.

She stomped her foot, "Listen here Maximo you just took something very dear to me. You better watch your back after this. I will have my revenge." She hissed coldly and he gulped watching her leave.

Alessandro and everyone else there had to keep themselves from laughing.

"You know she's crazy right?" Val asked Max with a raised eyebrow.

"Haha she- she wouldn't do anything to me over fruit snacks... right?" Max chuckled nervously.

"Yes she would." Alessandro answered walking to his office.

SERAFINA POV:

I stomped into my room with a scowl and started grabbing a few items.

He just stole my fruit snacks.

He is so done for.

"Let's see." I put everything down on the bed, "Rope- check, zip ties- check, duck tape- check, taser- check, fake candy- check, and lastly fake knife-check! Great." I clapped, "Let's get revenge Riot." I put everything in a bag.

I went downstairs acting normal and walked into the kitchen where my brothers and my cousins were. I hummed and opened the refrigerator to get a drink while everyone looked at me.

"Babydoll?" Fano called out.

I turned around, "Yes?" I asked innocently.

"What you got there?" He pointed at my bag.

I patted it, "Oh just some girly stuff. You know nail polish and perfumes..." I trailed off lying.

Everyone narrowed their eyes, "Really?" Valen asked suspiciously.

"Yes. If you want I could show you! Hey maybe I could paint your nails." I beamed pretending to open the bag.

"Uhh. NO. We believe you... haha." Sanny shook his hands.

I fake pouted, "But your nails would look so nice." I said softly.

"Maybe next time little one." Xander half smiled.

My eyes traveled to Maximo, "Maxi can you sit with me over here?" I asked extra sweetly patting the island chairs.

He shrugged and came to sit down but as soon as he did I took out the rope and tied him as fast as I could to the chair.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted squirming.

I used the zip ties to keep his hands together and I sighed leaning back.

"Phew that was a lot of work." I wiped away pretend sweat off my forehead.

"Serafina let me go." He pulled at the rope.

My brothers and other cousins just watched with wide eyes, they better not interfere.

I jumped on the island and brought out my jelly beans, "Nope your punishment is to stay there until I say so." I grinned throwing some jelly beans in my mouth.

"Please?" He pouted.

"No." I looked away.

"Ugh fine can I at least have some jelly beans if I'm going to be stuck in this chair?" He asked hopefully.

I rolled my eyes, "Sure what color is your favorite?" I asked looking in the bag.

"The white one with blue, red, yellow. The tutti-fruity ones." He smiled.

I grabbed a few and and tossed them into his mouth, he chewed and spit them out.

"What the- oh my god I'm going to be sick- bleh oh my god." He gagged.

I was laughing so hard, "Those were the stinky socks flavor!" I panted still laughing.

"My mouth." He gagged again.

I was crying until someone cleared their throat and I looked up to see dad with a 'you're in trouble' face.

"Hi?" I squeaked.

"What are you doing to your cousin?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

I batted my eyelashes, "Why nothing of course. I just gave him some candy, but they must have been expired." I smiled innocently.

"Serafina." He pushed.

"Alright fine! I gave him the nasty flavored jelly beans as revenge. I mean it was either that or use this." I said pulling out the taser and turning it on.

It crackled and everyone looked at me terrified, "Turn it down." Leo yelled.

"What do you mean? That is the lowest." I frowned looking at the sparks.

I turned it off and smiled again but dad wasn't having it at all.

"Let him go and say sorry." He crossed his arms.

I sighed and untied Maxi, "I'm sorry Maxi, here this will make it all better." I told him handing him a special drink.

He was hesitant but he drank it and his whole body instantly relaxed.

"How come I can't taste it anymore?" He looked in the cup.

"I can't tell everyone all my secrets." I shook my head, "Can I use my taser instead now?" I asked bringing it out.

Dad snatched it away, "Uh why doesn't everyone start getting ready. We're having a family dinner tonight." He half smiled.

Everyone got up and left to get ready but I was still standing there.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go.

Walking to my room slowly I opened the door quite
surprised to see mom in there.

She turned to me and motioned to come over and we sat on the bed.

"Hey cutie, I realized with everything going on I haven't really given you a personal apology yet." She frowned, "First off I wanted to say that what I said was wrong and wasn't true at all. I don't think you're an brat or just want attention. I was just angry and I let my emotions take over which was a bad move on my part. I love you more than you could imagine and I'm sorry we all hurt you. When you first came here I was ecstatic to finally have a little girl. We had wanted a girl since a few years Stefano was born but we couldn't you know. You came along and made everything 10 times better, you made us happier than we thought we could but. I will admit I messed it up in the long run but I do love you. I'm sorry for what I did and said. I hope you'll forgive me and I will wait if you need the time." She smiled softly.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I looked down, even if they hurt me and apologize do I belong in this family?

"I'm sorry baby, did I say anything wrong? What's going on?" She asked lifting my face.

I sniffled, "No I'm okay. I forgive you. I just got a little emotional... thank you for apologizing." I fake smiled and she knew not to push.

"Alright cutie, well get ready for tonight. Call if you need help with anything." She kissed my head and left.

Unwanted family dinner here we go.

ALESSANDRO POV:

Dinner was starting but Serafina was no where to be seen as I looked around.

"Princess?" I asked no one in particular.

Everyone shrugged which made me sigh, they never know anything do they.

I got up and walked to her room hoping she was there but she wasn't. Her door was open and so was the bathroom and closet so obviously she left already.

Maybe I just missed her.

I passed by my office and realized I left my phone in there so I went in to grab it. I turned on the light and jumped softly when I saw Serafina sitting on my chair. She was facing the window just starting into space while biting her lip.

"Princes?" I called out.

Her head snapped to me and I frowned just noticing her wet cheeks and red rimmed eyes.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked walking over to kneel in front of her.

She sniffled, "Nothing just thinking. I'm sorry I was in here- is it dinner time yet? Am I late? Sorry I will go right now." She rambled getting up.

I pushed her back down softly and she looked confused, "Tell me." I said softly.

Her eyes started watering again and I grabbed some tissues drying her face and patting gently under her eyes.

"It's okay baby. What's wrong. I'm here." I cooed grabbing her hands.

"I'm just feeling a bit blue. I'm okay I promise. I just needed to cry a bit." She whispered.

I kissed her hands, "You'll come to me next time? I will always make time if you want to start talking again. You don't have to keep it to yourself." My thumb caressed her hand.

"Of course." She answered and I picked her up.

We made it to the bigger dining room and watched our family and friends have a small get together.

"Just so you know. I grabbed my taser- it's in my pocket." She whispered.

"Princess!" I groaned.

She giggled, "But daddy he took away my fruit snacks!" She whined softly.

I sighed, "That does not mean you can go around tasing your cousin. We'll just get you some more bags." I shook my head.

She smirked, "Okay but... that just means if I get the others back I will have even more." She clapped.

Dear lord my child.

"You know what... go for it." I put her down and she ran to Max.

This little girl was my life line.

I walked to my dad and brothers, "Hey guys, we're about to have a show. Serafina is going to take Max down as revenge." I smirked nodding my head to the two cousins.

We all turned and watched Serafina tackle him on the floor and they wrestled a bit.

"Surrender my fruit snacks." She growled.

"Never. You have 22 hours to go!" Max spat rolling them around on the floor.

"Hand them over or you shall be electrocuted!" She shouted pinning him down.

"I will not surrender!" He squirmed.

"They cannot be related to us." Demitri shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh shut up. You all acted the same way when you were younger." My dad scoffed.

"Now or I will do it!" She threatened.

He narrowed his eyes, "RUFFF! RRRRUUUFF!" He growled trying to bite her.

"Did you just bark at me?!" She asked bewildered.

"Okay that's a bit weird." My face scrunched up.

"NEVER." He shouted.

"You have sentenced yourself. Enjoy the shocks and tingles of pain." She smirked and took out the taser.

Just as she was about to jab it into his side she was pulled off by Val.

"Damn I wanted to see that." Emiliano frowned.

"You wanted to see your son get tasered by a little girl?" I asked amused.

He shrugged, "Kid needs to learn never to take the princesses food." He shook his head.

"Get off! I'm not done. He must perish!" She shouted trying to get out of Val's grip.

"Angel eyes if you stop I will buy you 3 boxes of fruit snacks." He tried to bribe her and it worked.

Instantly she went limp but didn't stop scowling at Max who was getting up from the floor.

Val let go and she dusted off her clothes, "I expect them by tomorrow morning. If not then you will get the end of this taser too." She smiled sweetly while walking away with her head up.

"She's perfect." Dad smiled.

"No she's crazy." Carlos's face scrunched up.

Carmelo laughed, "Exactly. I mean aren't we all crazy? She's barely going to be eight, we haven't seen anything yet." He smirked drinking his tea.

She is beautiful, smart, loving, ruthless, and crazy.

She is absolutely perfect.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Serafina laughed watching her brothers and cousins have an eating contest. Honestly she didn't think any of them would win because they can all eat and never stop. However she was laughing mainly at the fact that half the food they were stuffing down their throats are from other plates. Each of them would steal food from each other so it was like they weren't even eating more. They would hit each other's hand but sneak it somehow and she shook her head.

"Marco half your food is on your lap." She laughed and he looked down.

"Fuck. It's okay it didn't touch the floor." Marco shrugged and stuffed it in his mouth.

She grabbed hot sauce, "Whoever can finish all their food with the same amount of hot sauce I put on my food wins." She smirked.

Almost all of them dropped their forks and pouted leaning back.

"Hell no."

"You like too much spice."

"I'd rather not."

"Come on your Italians and you don't like spicy food?!" She threw her hands up.

"Don't give us that stella. We can eat spicy food... what you eat is pure fucking lava. I do not understand how you still have tastebuds."
Tino shook his head while the others agreed.

"Sissy girls." She rolled her eyes.

"Say that again and we will tickle you right here right now." Fano narrowed his eyes.

She pouted and just started eating- 'big losers always trying to tickle me like they know me like that.' She thought with a glare.

Her brothers and cousins watched Serafina in amusement clearing seeing her scowled up face. They all knew she was grumbling in her head with the little glare she was throwing at her food. They loved teasing her and seeing how she gets worked up over tickles.

She might acts like she hates them but she loves when they tease her. She loves when they tickle her and mess up her hair or treat her like a baby. She loves it because she is their baby and she didn't mind that one bit.

Leonardo looked at his topolina and watched her with so much love. He couldn't wait to watch her grow up and see her flourish into a beautiful woman. At the same time though he didn't want her to grow up at all. He wanted his topolina so stay his baby sister forever or until he said so. He knew that wouldn't happened and just enjoyed the time they would have now.

Santino gazed at his Stella and thought about how much of a blessing she was. Out of everyone in the world- this little girl was the one who fixed his family without them knowing it. They had thought they had everything they needed but how wrong they were. Santino couldn't love his Stella more but she always found a way to make his heart melt even more than before. She was his Stella- his star- and no one would ever take her place.

Valentino listened to his sister ramble softly to herself and felt his whole body calm. Serafina was the only one who brought out the real him. He was kidnapped and hurt but so was she. Even through the trauma she made him realized the true meaning of love. She didn't necessarily fix him but she did help him through his own demons. She taught him to embraced the demons rather than run away and he was thankful. His angel eyes brought him out within a month unlike the years he spent trying therapy. He considered her his because no one would touch his sister- not while he was alive. He just wanted her to get the happiness she deserved- the happiness she gave him.

Stefano starred at his babydoll and sighed in content that she was here and safe. He always wanted a sister and when she came he was more than excited. He wasn't going to lie- having a sister was difficult in this world. Women in mafia families were targeted the most and it sucked that things were like this. In the end he wouldn't change a thing because they got her. She brought sides out of him- out of everyone that they never knew they had. Stefano felt lucky he could experience it all with a sister like her and loved her so much.

Gianna smiled fondly at her children all laughing and sitting together. She was afraid that the boys- the family wouldn't accept the small girl at first. Mafia families tend to keep it to their families and that's all but she changed that. Serafina being their blood daughter was honestly amazing, she was their daughter. Before adoption was the one road but now no one could take her away because she was in fact theirs. And that's they way it was supposed to be.

Alessandro watched his daughter from afar and felt peace in his heart. His heart was now complete and felt everything melt away. That little girl was his baby girl, his princess, his life. When he found her it was like a sign from the universe and he took it seriously. The day he found out that she was his just made everything worse and better. He hated that she was gone- that he missed out on the first five years of her life. He missed her first cries, her first steps, her first word, her first everything. He never got to watch her grow up but now he can. He gets to watch his miracle grow into the woman she was meant to be. He gets to love and cherish her for the rest of her life and plans on never letting her go again. He would die for his baby. He would die for anyone in this family. He loves them all and even if he is a mafia boss he will always give his family his love.

As of now she's safe and they all forgave each other for their mistakes. Their family will tend to make many mistakes, it's bound to happen but they needed to own them as well. As long as they did then forgiveness could be earned.

Serafina looked around the room and finally accepted her place. This was her family- and this is where she belonged.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys so I added this extra chapter for the ones who are leaving. It's a bit of a better ending. There are some who probably don't want to read part two and that's fine! Thanks for the support and making it this far with all of us. On another note part two will be coming soon so do not worry! I'm honestly so shocked at how far this book has come like I didn't expect anything to like it. I want to thank all of you for supporting this book. I especially love my commenters and voters! I will not lie I have some of your pfp or usernames memorized and when I see it I'm like oh yay she read it or yay she commented. You guys are the best and I swear to god I love you all. Thank you everyone. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.4K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
3.1M 81.8K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
366K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
3.2M 71.1K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...