secret diary ; yeongyu [writi...

By fjedora

And all because of a diary, one small diary that Beomgyu forgot in the art class. (Beomgyu has a secret diary... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡

♡34♡

1.3K 79 66
By fjedora

Yeonjun woke up in a very good mood that day. First: it was the first day of holidays, no more school for three weeks! And second: he was thinking to invite Beomgyu out for lunch to a restaurant.

When he entered the kitchen his mother asked him over what he was being so exited.

Yeonjun sighed, already dreaming about Beomgyu. "I'm going out with a special someone..." he said and his mother smiled. "Is she pretty?"

Yeonjun smiled brightly "Oh yeah, he's the most beautiful person I know"

He immediately regretted what he just said and covered his mouth while looking at his mother to see her reaction. He just proved he's the dumbest person on Earth.

"You forgot to add the "s-" or?" his mother laughed.

"Actually not... I might have forgotten to tell you I'm bi" Yeonjun laughed nervously and slowly approached the door ready to run away.

"Are you surprised, aren't you?" Yeojun asked in a whisper. "Why Yeonjun, why? Don't you know dad isn't going to be happy about this?" she said calmly, which made Yeonjun look at her curiously.

"I love him and dad can't stop me. But shouldn't you be... like, angry with me?" Yeonjun asked confused.

His mother shook her head and smirked at him. "One day I'll tell you why. And you'll understand why dad thinks bad about that kind of people. But now go, it's a long story and I'm sure you can't wait to see your boy."

Yeonjun mouth was wide open.

Before going out, he gave his mom a long and big hug. "Thanks for understanding me mom!" he said. "Remember to invite Beomgyu over for dinner, so I can meet him." she replied.

Yeonjun stepped in the car and took out his phone to tell Beomgyu he was going to visit him. Of course he won't say he wanted to invite him out for lunch, that was a surprise.

***

Beomgyu heard his phone buzzing and looked at the insta notifications. Right, he was already awake. That day he wanted to do a surprise for Yeonjun and in that moment he was choosing what to wear.

[imagine him like this]

He was going to take him to a restaurant for lunch.

Beomgyu smiled seeing it was Yeonjun and replied to his messages.

Beomgyu smiled, Yeonjun's messages reminded him once again how much was beautiful to feel loved by someone's special like him.

Soon he heard voices coming from the living room and went downstairs to see Yeonjun talking with his mother, who was laughing.

"Hey! What are you two talking about?" Beomgyu asked curiously, but they didn't reply and they exchanged a knowing look.

***

Later, in the car, they were arguing about which song to put on. Beomgyu wanted Pretty U and Yeonjun Adore U by Seventeen.

"Give me the phoneee"

"I want Adore U and I'll put Adore U!"

"..."

Yeonjun stopped the car and looked at Beomgyu, who had crossed his arms. "How about My My?" Yeonjun asked with him with a soft smile and Beomgyu couldn't say no to him.

"Okay." he muttered, pretending to be still offended because he had to protect his dignity. 

"By the way, I have a surprise for you" Yeonjun said while they were listening to My My by Seventeen. "Really? Me too!" Beomgyu widened his eyes.

Yeonjun laughed "You say it first!". Beomgyu interwined their hands together "I was thinking about taking you to a restaurant..." he said shyly and Yeonjun almost drove into a traffic light. "O MY GOD THIS IS ALSO MY IDEA!" he screamed.

Beomgyu giggled. "So, who's deciding where to go?"

Yeonjun was ready to fight again, because HE wanted to take Beomgyu out on a date, but eventually changed idea when he saw the look Beomgyu had on his face.

He was looking at him with two big pleading eyes, his lips forming a pout. He was being so adorable and lovely Yeonjun couldn't say anything to him. Too cute to bear.

"You decide" Yeonjun finally sighed and Beomgyu jumped on his seat yelping "Yay!".

Some time later they were sitting at Philkyungjae Restaurant, Beomgyu's favorite one. They serve Korean and Asian food and it's located in an ancient Korean style of building.

(it really exists and I also had to inform about Korean food because I knew nothing)

It was expensive for two students like them, but Beomgyu wanted their first real date to look perfect no matter if his wallet was going to be empty.

Beomgyu ordered Galbitang soup and Bibimbap (mixed rice), Yeonjun ordered Seolleontang soup and Bulgogi (meat).

While waiting for the food to arrive, they talked. "Is this our first real date?" Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu nodded his head. "I-i hope you're enjoying it" he whispered and Yeonjun took Beomgyu's hand, placing it on the table.

"Of course I am!" Yeonjun said, locking their fingers together. "And I hope we'll have a lot of other dates!".

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow "But the next time you'll pay, won't you?" he asked and Yeonjun laughed.

"You know, my mother invited you over for dinner. Your mother can come too, I'm sure they'll get along very well" Yeonjun said and Beomgyu agreed. It was already a start, their families knowing each other.

"Thanks for loving me" Beomgyu said, his voice nearly cracking. Yeonjun wiped his tears away "Baby, don't cry." he said to him and Beomgyu smiled, maybe because of the 'baby'.

Yeonjun looked into Beomgyu's eyes intensively. "I'm the one who should thank to you. You made me want to be a better person, I changed myself with your help. For example I'm not so selfish like I was used to be... Even if you didn't say anything to me, you put new thoughts in my head. That's why I love you. And because you're the cutest and most cute, prettiest, adorable and delicate person I know."

Now, Beomgyu was really crying.

"Did I say something wrong?" Yeonjun panicked and Beomgyu shook his head. "T-this is the most beautiful thing someone e-ever said to m-me" he sniffled.

"Every person I had loved went far away from me but you... you are the only one who came back. I thought you were disgusted by me, I-i only wanted to cry. You were already deep in my thoughts, in my head, in my heart, everywhere. I don't know why. I knew you were only acting with me. But my stupid heart fell in love with you, and I really felt like I didn't deserve you..."

Then, Beomgyu couldn't continue talking because his throat was hurting by all the sobs. And because their tasty and expensive food arrived.

1181 words

I nearly cried while writing this

This was the most heart touching thing I've ever written, srsly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.4K 53
In where Beomgyu is completely whipped for taehyun. | | But taehyun has no idea | | Or does he..? Side ship Yeonbin (top soobin bottom yeonjun) Hyu...
12.8K 520 24
Beomgyu, a college student enters college thinking it would be easy, especially since his two best friends would be there too. He thought wrong. What...
9.6K 401 26
Thinking that he has forgotten his childhood love, Beomgyu encounters him again years later.
156K 10.3K 44
"Who are you?" "You'll see." ------ Beomgyu was an artist. And he was pretty damn good. At least that's what people told him. He had very little fait...