secret diary ; yeongyu [writi...

By fjedora

And all because of a diary, one small diary that Beomgyu forgot in the art class. (Beomgyu has a secret diary... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡

♡33♡

1.3K 88 95
By fjedora

The next day... (last school day before the holidays)

Beomgyu could finally return to school, not because he wanted to study, but because there was Yeonjun. And because it was Friday.

That morning he spent so much time choosing how to dress that his mother had to drive him because he missed the bus.

Beomgyu waved at her and then he was overwhelmed by a gorgeus blue haired boy, who squished him in his arms. "Yeonju we're in pu-" "Oh shut up I didn't see you since yesterday!" Yeonjun kissed him on the cheeks and held Beomgyu's hand.

They entered the school like a king and a queen.

Until they met Yeosang and Soobin.

As soon as Yeosang saw Yeonjun, he slapped him so hard that the blue haired boy nearly fell and stubled on the ground. "HERE YOU ARE YOU ASSH-"

Soobin covered Yeosang's mouth before he would yell every existing bad word. All the school was looking at them.

Yeonjun had to apologize several times to Yeosang and explain him what happened. 'Gosh he's so stubborn' Yeonjun thought, but inside he admired him.

***

Following the lessons was practically impossible for Beomgyu, because Yeonjun was staring at him the whole time. "Can you look at the professor for once?" Beomgyu asked but Yeonjun shook his head.

"Why if I have the most beautiful person here right in front of m-"

"Choi Yeonjun and Beomgyu! If you wanna talk go to a cafe!" the professor scolded him and Yeonjun stood up carrying Beomgyu by the arm with him.

"Where do you think you two are going?" the professor asked and Yeonjun smiled innocently. "We're going to talk in a cafe, sir. Like you said" he bowed and the two boys quickly ran out the classroom, being chased by an angry Math professor.

"You know we can be expelled?" Beomgyu asked when they were out of the school. "I doubt he'll remember about this after the holidays" Yeonjun replied as they walked in the cafe and ordered two hot chocolate cups with cream.

"Do you think it's going to snow?" Beomgyu asked while looking through the window at the gry sky. "Naah, it will probably rain" Yeonjun replied and Beomgyu glared at him. "You're so negative" he sighed and continued drinking his tasty chocolate.

"Should we invite also Jongho and Yeosang? And Soobin and Kai?" Beomgyu said "After all they're the ones who helped us". Yeonjun nodded.

Yeonjun created a new group "The GaYs"

Yeonjun added Yeosang

Yeonjun added Jongho

Yeonjun added Beomgyu

Yeonjun added Soobin

Yeonjun added Kai

Yeonjun smiled and told Beomgyu their friends were all coming. Such intelligent kids.

Some time later the four guys reached them at one table and they started talking about random things. The favourite topic were winter holidays.

"Me and Soobin are going to celebrate the New Year in Shanghai!" Kai said and Soobin added "A gift for celebrating we're now engaged...". All the table went 'ooh' and they congratulated to the couple.

"Ahem" Jongho coughed to have attention "Me and Yeosang are also boyfriends now" he said and everyone gasped at the scoperta. They had to save Beomgyu who had chocked on the hot chocolate...

"I missed something. The last time you were all upset he was going to see you" Beomgyu patted Yeosang's shoulder.

Then, he turned around and found Yeonjun staring at him. "What's wron-" he was about to ask but froze as Yeonjun wiped with the finger something off from his cheek.

"There was some chocolate" Yeonjun smirked.

***

Beomgyu couldn't believe how much luck he had. That day had been absolutely beautiful and Yeonjun... oh, Yeonjun! Beomgyu's heart always beated so fast when he was with him. One day it might explode.

He suddenly remembered about Minjun and since he had some time before dinner he thought about inviting him over. He could tell him about Yeonjun...

Half an hour later, Beomgyu heard Minjun knocking on the door and opened it. "Hi Minjun!" "Hi Beomgyu!" Minjun smiled and Beomgyu's mother looked at them souspicioulsly.

"What a beautiful and strong man!" she commented. "Mom, it's not like you think." Beomgyu replied while blushing.

They sat on the couch and Beomgyu told him all what happened. Minjun listened to him while smiling all the time, but Beomgyu didn't notice how sad that smile and encouraging word were.

"And you, what are you going to do in winter holidays?" Beomgyu asked curiously. "Nothing really interesting" Minjun replied after some seconds of silence.

Then he stood up, because he had to go. Minjun looked at Beomgyu for what perhaps it would have been the last time.

He thought about it for several days, but not even that day, the day he had to leave, he hadn't had the courage to tell him that he was going to move to Japan, with his mother. He had been admitted to a prestigious university and would start a new life in a new place.

Sure, they could chat and make video calls, but it wasn't the same thing.

He felt like crying at the thought that he wouldn't see him again, even though he had never shed a tear since the day his parents separated. He hadn't told him (that he was leaving) because he was afraid that Beomgyu would see him cry.

Right him, who had helped him overcome his fears. He inspired him with confidence and strength, he couldn't cry.

Before leaving Beomgyu hugged him and Minjun hugged him tightly, but without exaggerating. Then he turned around and walked away, but managed to catch a glimpse of him one last time, who greeted him with a smile.

He made an effort and smiled at him back, then Beomgyu disappeared behind the door. Minjun walked to his car, starting it and enjoying the last few seconds in his hometown before arriving at the airport, where he took his bags and boarded the plane for Hamamatsu.

He wished to Beomgyu all happiness, and if Yeonjun was the one who made him happy the most, then he wished them all the best things in their life.

***

If there was one thing about Minjun that Beomgyu didn't understand, it was why he looked so sad even when he had on his typical sweet smile. Minjun had always been so kind and nice to him, he had helped him ... maybe he too needed someone to cheer him up.

The next time they met, Beomgyu would ask him. Or better, he would take him to his favorite cafe.

1156 words

Sorry for making you (and me also) sad, I just wanted to underline the fact that life isn't always like you planned to; but now I'm feeling so damn sorry for Minjun, I wanna hug him;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.5K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
32.5K 1.6K 42
Where Beomgyu suffers from PTSD and Yeonjun is a nice guy who has childhood links with Beomgyu. A txt fanfic.
7.2K 275 32
"this is okay, right? it doesn't mean anything, right?" "we're just roommates still... right?" in which soobin and beomgyu are roommates. and even w...
13.3K 455 28
This the 2nd book in Oneshot series. As you can see this is Yeonjun x beomgyu oneshots. This willcontain: Smut, fluff, angst and more. This is not in...