GEN Y THE SERIES

By starhunterstudio

In the world of Y, many relationships might happen from imagination but how many times that relationship act... More

GenY_First Love 1
GenY_First Love 2
Gen Y First Love 3
Gen Y First Love 4
Gen Y First Love 5
Gen Y First Love 6
Gen Y First Love 7
Gen Y First Love 8
Gen Y First Love 9
Gen Y First Love 10
Gen Y Perhaps Love 01
Gen Y Perhaps Love 02
GenY Perhaps Love 03
Gen Y Perhaps Love 04
Gen Y Perhaps Love 05
Gen Y Perhaps Love 07
Gen Y Perhaps Love 08
Gen Y SS1 Perhaps Love 09
Gen Y Perhaps Love 10

Gen Y Perhaps Love 06

6.3K 193 19
By starhunterstudio

Gen Y  Perhaps Love 06

The vision that people in the faculty of engineering usually saw was the gang of the third year students like Phadbok, Jill and Jack. They were mentioned by the people in the college so many times no matter bad and trouble boy style of Phadbok, cute and playful Jack, and handsome and mystery with half-caste look like Jill.

"Jill and Jack, are you free this evening?" Phadbok asked during walking out the building in the college together.

"Nope. I'll follow Wayu."

"Me too. I'll be a photo model of my friend at the communication arts to send their instructor."

Phadbok looked at his friends with surprised eyes. He started investigating Jack first. "I've seen you hit on that boy... Wayu for a long time. Not yet? You're out of practice a lot.

"Oh! Who'll be an expert who changes eight dates per year like Phadbok?"

"Asshole! Don't be sarcastic. Since I broke up with Yuki, I haven't hit on anyone..." Phadbok didn't notice Jill's face changed when he heard the name of his friend's ex.

"Haven't you brought yourself yet? You killed yourself... If you want to go after her, just do it. You want to go with Jill today? ... He already became the beloved of the people in the communication arts." Jack hugged his neck and messed around him. But the one who was waiting for the answer of Phadbok was Jill, he mostly kept the silence there.

"Has you ever seen a guy like me got someone back? ... What's done is done." Phadbok shrugged his shoulders like he didn't care.

"But you shouldn't end with Yuki like that" Maybe this was the first time that Jill gave his opinion in the friend's love life. No matter how many ex-lovers that Phadbok was horrible to them till they gave him a fuck, Jill had never been interfering him for once.

"What kind of ending would satisfy you?" Straightforward like that was never the problem for a long time friends but when Jill listened to it today, he really liked to slap his head instead of Uki to teach him at once. However, the serious face of Phadbok who always went through what his friends ask for immediately. Then Jill calmed down.

"Fuck it. The past is the past ... What do you want me to help this evening? If I finish filming early, I'll catch up."

"Fine... so can you go with me, Jack?"

"Where?"

Phadbok answered shortly with a cold smile that made his friends suspect him more. ".... The dentistry." ...................................................

When Jill arrived at the studio at the faculty of communication arts, he was greeted by the girl duo who were waiting for him before.

The first lady, she just became pubescent earlier but confirmed that she was a dime! .... With the nickname that her friend named her sour sauce or "Jickchow" in Thai.

For the next girl, she was the big girl with the name matched her qualification as she told everyone "Anyone who has seen and tasted must stick on her." She was salted soybeans or "Taojiew" in Thai.

"Jill my sweety, thank you for helping my work today... sorry that it seems kind of sudden. I called you last night then you came today. You're so sweet." Jikchow went ahead to hug his arm very close.

"No problem. I'm free now."

"Oh... I'll play dumb that Jill came because of whom." Taojiew grabbed the other arm of Jew. The girls on the left and the right of him made all the boys inside the studio whispered curiously.

"Hey... What've you done with our beautiful princess? ... At first, we all agreed to find the model with multiracial look for shooting. We thought about you first but Yuki wanted us to find someone instead." Jikchow told him fast.

"But the destiny chose you to be our model, so that boy can't come because of diarrhoea.

"So... did Uki know that she has to work with me?" Jill smiled knowingly. Is that destiny? It was him that asked the boy to walk out from this job ... It was the necessary case. If he didn't do that, Yuki would find a way to avoid him endlessly.

"Taojiew just told her a moment ago, it's too late to be a baby now." He got a belly laugh.

After they had enough of the chitchat, two girls started briefing with Jill about a dialogue of the cosmetic advertisement to turn in. The role of the couple was that boyfriend wanted to make up for his lover by himself ... Uki who sit next to him was being made up to film. Soon, she seemed aware that she was in Jill's sight all the time. When their eyes met accidentally, Uki avoided his eyes and looked another way like she didn't want to face him.

But how to hide him? They would face each other at the camera in 15 minutes.

"Due to our roles, aren't we the couple, Yuki ..." Jill got closer a little bit till Yuki who sit on the chair without backrest gave a sweet smile to play her part perfectly. Jill applied brush on her cheeks softly and moved as the cameraman requested together.

"... Blush up gently. Press down a little bit."

"... When will you unblock me? It's not fair. If you want to be angry, just do it with Phadbok. Why me? What I've ever done something wrong with you?" Jill complained her with a poker face. Whether how he tried to contact Yuki, she shut him out anyway. Jill didn't understand why she hates him. What was the reason?

"You haven't done anything wrong with me. I'm just ashamed of myself. I already warned you but you don't listen to me." Yuki still remembered when she started to have a feeling for Phadbok, Jill had ever warned her about him. Her friends made it clear to her all the time to not let her was deeply involved in that bad boy of the college. Anyway, Yuki still insisted on them and ended up as everyone knew that he left her so rude.

"Don't care about the past... don't forget there is today to get start again." Jill looked into the beautiful eyes of the girl that looked back at him perfectly.... If Phadbok didn't come between them... What if Yuki gave her love to the right guy... If... Jill stopped asking this question to himself so far... But when he decided what he would do... It was never too late if Jill would do what his heart want... Although it would be late one step than others anyway.

"...Phadbok has told me that you always clean up his mess all along... does it mean my thing too?'

Phadbok hadn't answered her yet, the conversation had to end when the cameraman wanted to change her lipstick colour.

"Excuse me..." Jill lifted up her chin. The warm from the top of the boy's finger touching other skin, it made Yuki want to get her eyes off him. But she could do nothing except kept the half-open mouth to play their roles at the camera.

"Nothing's about him. If I want to flirt with someone ... there is the only one reason... I like her."

The cheeks and the lips of the model turned to red even though the makeup in Jill's hand wasn't put on her anyway.

"You hit on the girl who was just afraid of love recently... and she doesn't let someone in easy anymore. Are you sure you'll be alright?" Yuki asked him a trick question. It was to make sure that this time she wouldn't miss being dumped like she was done.

"Maybe we can begin together. Just take it slow to wait and see... I've waited for a long time. If you want me to wait a little while, I can always wait for it."

".....I see. I've seen you're around here so often, you come to hit on Jikchow and Taojiew right? .... Oops!" Uki exclaimed when she interacted with others. Moving lips were stained by the tip of lipstick till she knew herself that the lipstick's colour messed the edge of her mouth as the long line. It would be funny. "It must be stained, don't look at it, Jill."

Jill didn't do as her request but he wiped out the lipstick stain at the edge of her mouth in a sudden before the staff would handle with it.

"I already removed it. Beautiful as the same."

Yuki felt hot on her face when she saw Jill swept his fingertips with faded stain on his lips. Jill smiled at Uki with semi-mimic her expression. The girl made a frowny face to the other and certainly, they looked into their eyes and also smiled to each other so many times. They were eyed by the two girls who had gossip immediately.

"

"Oh my god!.....I told her to take this one." Jickchow made her hand a clap.

"Really? That time you told her Phadbot was much hotter than him to write the story of bad boy fall at beautiful girl's feet... that you imagined.

Taojiew reminded the past that her friend lost in the bad handsome look with a little bit obnoxious of Phadbok too much.

"Hot as hell made me cry out for months like that. I'm in my own way, don't come to see me again."

"To be continued. This time won't end easy like that time... So I'll write a story by myself. How's about Miss peevish and the dream co-star?"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 972 58
As you were still trying to process your father's death with your family...you and your family moved back to Japan from Canada. You have gone utterly...
125K 5.8K 27
❝𝙄 𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝙉.❞ ◜      ◝ ...
20.7K 572 18
good night ; y. amane x f. reader! ━━ ❝ fabricated love my dear ! ❞ &&. just your average , cliche , love story between two teenagers . yet as d...
12.2K 552 112
It an story thats based on more love drama than one. We have the main person Y/n and her members in the new Kpop group called Starlight. Y/n wil get...