Gen Y Perhaps Love 01

The day... the sound of music from fingers on the piano, I still remember every melody, rhythm, and the lyric I sang...to express the love through my song. Although there were a hundred audiences, I know there is only one person who I mean to give this song... the song from a heart full with love from me.

Today....I still play the same piano...the same corner....and the same place.

But he didn't stand there to listen to it anymore

I still here....play that piano alone...with the same heart but nothing

No one knows the future that.... today it will change to the sad goodbye song.

The first love song is ended....as same as our love.

Wayu in the student uniform was going out of the classroom and obsessed with his phone since he saw a ton of miss calls and messages from his mate.

"Yeah, I already read it.... I just studied a few minutes ago.....Grit won't be mad. It's nothing. Maybe he's busy, he'll call you back." Wayu tried to comfort Mark that was freaky after he couldn't contact Dr. Grit...around two hours...Wayu had no idea what love spells that Git made Mark was to die. Mark only cried for Git to Wayu to hear this name ten times a day.

"I am dragged by the senior in my faculty to go to the communication arts, Jew was waiting for me before the class begin.

"What're you afraid of? You're loved by everyone there." Wayu said funnily. He thought that Mark was the prom king of the university this year. He was popular among the ladies and ladyboys in the faculty. When he approached the building, smart and funny guy like Mark must be flirted with the words from the senior. How much fun are they?

"Because today I'm going to have a lunch with Grit... he will be mad... everything's going well now.... what a pity."

"Don't complain too much! Just do what you have to do.... but will you take a basket or flower bouquet to ask the senior for forgiveness?"

"They already prepared all including a tray.... Padbok always makes trouble, and everyone in the faculty is in a hard situation. Especially me, who have to give myself to admit the fault that I've never made.

"You mean Padbok and Uki? How was that?