Gen Y First Love 7

Gen Y First Love 7

In the evening after school, inside the classroom, only two students were left, sitting opposite each other. One was a sassy school team's player. He was the popular guy among girls in the school. He got the sharp look on his face, good height and the proportion of the body owned by people who always worked out. When he smiled, he looked gentle, but you can tell from his eyes. Once he got angry, he could turn into a big bomb. His name was Pok, a team player of a famous school.

The other one was the model student who earned perfect grades for two years in a row. And in the last year in his high school, it would be impossible to miss it. Tong was the winner of countless academic awards, he made the school famous again and again with his genius. He owned an indifferent and quiet personality. Underneath his eyeglasses lied good looking visages. Although he was not the nerd, teacher and friends treated him with respect. He was selected to be the president of his grade.

"It is so hard, who can solve this? Can we just do it later, Tong? I need to go practice now. If I'm not in a good condition, how the heck can I ask for the sports player's quota for the university entrance exam?"

Tong looked through his eyeglasses coldly "You haven't had to think about university yet. If you can't pass this. You will not finish high school."

Pok, who was lying on the school table pushed piles of books away from his face. He was so sick of doing hundreds of exercises. And it was getting worse with Tong's explanation which was kind of lullaby to him. He needed a topic to talk to take a break from this.

"What made you become my tutor?"

It was not that Tong was not good, in fact, he was more strict than the teachers themselves.

"The subject you failed, I was the top of class. Focus on it. So, Phai can be relieved about you."

"Phai? What is he doing with this?"

Tong met his eyes with Pok's. "Your best friend named Phai asked me to be your tutor. He called me everyday until I said yes."

That was it, the big proof. That was why.

That was why this Tong guy who did not mingle around with people sitting here, working hard to teach him.

Phai...you are such a messy buddy.

Whether it was good or bad, he had never left him.

Phai knew his friend well. If he let Pok force himself read for the retest. The best he could achieve would be like...50 percent. But for his buddy, he would go for so much more.

Since Phai did such a shameless great favor for him to bother this president, how could he disappoint his best friend?

After knowing the truth, Pok suddenly focused more than before. However, although he tried his best, his comprehension was still under standard for the student of the year like Tong. That is to say, if he had not scored more than 80% of the exercise, Tong would never ever let him step into the playing field again.

"Redo it until you pass." Tong returned the exercise which turned red with tons of red circles with written explanations. While doing so, Tong passed the new exercise to Pok, the one who made a voice 'zzz...'. Pok felt like he wanted to knock his head with the freaking ground to express his grief.

"Just this, I can pass the test already. Please let the school team player practice, president."

"No, redo. Quick, I will start the clock now."

"You were born a genius, Tong. Anything will go to your brain. But, for a normal person like me, we don't get it. If you cut my head into half, you will only see sports. To make me recite this is null. When I get to the exam room, everything is wiped out. What is your trick to remember all of these things?"