Gen Y First Love 3

EP. 03 GenY First Love

A person in university uniform was sitting on a bench in front of the Faculty of Science. His face was so bright and deadly cute which helped him earned the status of the latest homecoming king. His bright smile was like a sunshine and it's the most attractive part of his face. His smile appeared because of a single message from his lover.

"P'Yu... Hey... P' Wayu!" his cousin yelled at him. He woke up from his daydream of love and then blinked his round eyes as he looked at that familiar face.

Saeb... a high school student. Wayu's younger cousin who ran around with him since they were young. His face was pretty familiar to Wayu but he's more conscious with everything around him.

"Hey Saeb, when did you get here?" Wayu smiled at him but this was a different smile from when he replied his lover a text. It's so different Saeb had to tease him a bit.

"I was here a long time but you didn't notice since you just keep smiling at your phone. Who are you talking to?" Saeb eagerly looked at Wayu's phone but before he could see anything more than red hearts all over the screen, Wayu covered the screen by his hand.

"Kiddo, you should not be nosy look at other's phone."

"You're talking to P'Pha right?" Saeb smiled knowingly.

Wayu's jaw dropped. "Saeb, How do you know P'Pha?

"P'Mark told me everything. He told me you're dating Doctor Pha-Pharawee, the hottest guy ever in this university. You guys are madly in love and together all the time."

Saeb was even making Mark's voice while telling this to Wayu. Wayu wanted to smack his friend's head to a wall for tattling all of his story. Why did he tell Saeb? If Saeb knew this, the whole would know it soon!

Today, Saeb offered to pick up stuff from Wayu's mom to give to him at the campus. But actually this was just an excuse. The truth was that he wanted to see Pharawee in real person so he could prove Pharawee's charm by his eyes.

"He's deserved to get punish by P'Kit real hard! Damn Mark!" Wayu mumbled. He took his stuff from Saeb before he kept his thing rapidly.

"P'Yu... Where are you going? Can I come with you? Are you going to see P'Pha?" Saeb offered himself to accompany Wayu uninvitedly. This was what he came for.

"No way. I have an important appointment. I have to go now."

Wayu didn't tell details like 'he and Pharawee hadn't seen each other for a week because Pharawee was so busy with his exams and studying. Wayu was acclaimed to be a reason for Pharawee's lost of concentration. Wayu didn't know if he was a real reason for that but every time he heard Pharawee said that, he couldn't help himself but to be ridiculously happy.

.... 'If you're here with me, I can't think of anything at all.'

"Are you trying to keep your boyfriend away from me seeing him? Can I come with you, please?" Saeb tried begging.

Wayu smiled. He poked his brother's forehead gently. "You're such precocious! Before seeing P'Pha, why don't you try asking Mark for seeing Dr. Kit instead?"

The only way to turn his attention away from Wayu and Pha is to find another target to aim for!

Wayu smiled wickedly just thinking of how Saeb would disturb Mark.

"You know the way to Med School, don't you? I'm leaving now I don't wanna leave P'Pha hanging. Oh! and P'Kit would be finishing his exam soon so Mark will be there."