The Bad Boy and My Cookie

By ElaBearXx

I crossed my arms defiantly,"Listen here buddy, you either give back what's mine or we do this the hard way,"... More

P r e f a c e
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
ANNOUNCEMENT
XXIII.
XXIV
XXV
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX
Epilogue

L.

15.7K 885 172
By ElaBearXx

Chapter 50: History

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

Pain.

It was something that I could feel all over my body, regaining consciousness is something that I didn't expect especially after being beaten to peanuts and stabbed by a lunatic.

An annoying beeping sound met my ears, my eyes fluttering slowly and wince slightly at the harsh light. The familiar scent of detergent and medicine gave a huge indication that I was in the hospital.

A small cry erupted before I felt hands gently take a hold of both my cheeks."Ellie? Honey, can you hear me?" My mom's teary eyes met my gaze.

She looked tired and from the way her eyes were puffy, I knew she had been crying. I gave a small nod, making her hug me gently while she tried not to cry.

"What happened? Are you okay? You look like you hadn't gotten a wink of sleep." I croaked out, pulling away from her.

She sniffled, shaking her head."I'm okay baby but are you okay? How do you feel? Does your wound hurt that bad?" I paused, realizing that the dull pain was actually from the wound.

It was  the painkillers that made me somehow breathe easier."I'm fine, it doesn't hurt that much." I assured, earning a nod from her.

"Okay, that's good baby. Your dad's busy at the station. They're sorting the evidences at the scene." Mom explained, pushing my hair behind my back.

"Where's Theodore then?" I asked, growing worried.

Did they have him? Why isn't he here?

"He's with Sage and Ark back at the house. He was crying last night, waiting all night with boys and them. I had the three of them drive home to Nana's since he can't sleep here and they needed to rest." Mom explained, relief immediately flooding in me.

"The boys? Where's Chase and Todd? Are they okay?" I sat up, mom immediately shaking her head.

"They're okay Ellie, they were here the whole night. They just went down the canteen to eat some food." She answered, a old guy with a white coat entering the room.

The doctor was around in his fifties and sported a warm smile, holding some papers in his hand with a stethoscope around his neck.

"Ah! It's good to see you away Ms. Haven." He greeted, making me smile."Call me Doc Will dear, now let's see." He looked down at the chart on his hand, nodding.

"Was her test results okay doc? No complications?" My mother asked, her green eyes portraying her concern.

"She's fine Mrs. Haven." He replied, turning his gaze to me."You suffered a mild concussion, bruised cheeks, a broken rib and good thing that knife managed to miss a vital spot in you. I can understand how you must feel Ms. Haven." He explained, making me widen my eyes.

And I'm still alive? Woah.

"The painkillers are working wonders Doc," I smiled, making him chuckle."When can I be discharged?"

I didn't particularly like hospitals, it reminded me of death and how past peoples in this room have probably died or suffered from an illness.

"You can be discharged in two days just to make sure there aren't any complications." He replied, earning a nod from me.

Doc Will did a small check up on me, making sure to check the movements of my fingers and feet.

He asked me a few questions while he checked my heartbeat with his stethoscope, trying not to squirm at the cold metal being pressed on my bare skin.

"Thank you doc." I politely said, making him nod.

"No problem Ms. Haven, I'll be prescribing you some vitamins to help you recover faster." He said, before swiftly walking out of the room.

"Is Alec with them?" I asked, glancing at mom.

She didn't had the chance to reply before the door opened, soft chatter entering the hospital room.

The twins were the first to see me awake, followed by Chase and lastly Todd. I tried not to chuckle at how Todd's whole body froze at the sight of my conscious state.

"Blue!" Todd exclaimed, barreling towards me and pushing Chase slightly."You're awake!"

"No, I'm a ghost Tood. WooooOoo." I sarcastically said, a smile on my lips.

He stood beside me, playfully glaring at me."Hey, don't you sass me blue." He reprimand, his hands fidgeting.

I rolled my eyes, opening my arms wide."Come on, give me that hug goof." I grinned, his frame immediately bending down to wrap his arms around me gently.

Todd let out a fake sniffle."I'm so fucking glad you're okay. Excuse my language Elena but I just can't get rid of your half-dying body out of my mind blue." He pulled away, his lips in a grimace.

"Don't get me started with your bleeding." He shook his head, before still continuing."It was so much blood like period but so much worse." He shuddered.

This time, Chase took long strides towards us and whacked Todd at the back of his head. He let out a yelp, rubbing the spot.

"That's not something you should tell to a person who just got herself powdered." He scolded, Todd voicing out a grunt.

I let out a small laugh, their bickering easing the sadness that came from V's betrayal. My laughter was cut short when I let out a wince, my hand coming up to touch my bandaged side.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" An amused smile sprawled on my lips at how they asked that both at the same time.

"I'm fine." I assured, turning to the twins."Thank you for saving me Jay and Hay." I smiled softly, knowing it had something to do with them that we were found.

Jayden waved a hand off, a smile on his lips."It was actually Connor who did all the work Haven but I'm glad you're okay."

"Yep, we were with Alec when the incident happened. It was all Connor's tracking skills." Hayden piped in, running a hand through his hair.

At the mention of Alec, I felt my brows knit in confusion at his absence. Weren't they together?

"Speaking of the skittle, where is he? Isn't he with you guys?" I asked, glancing at the four of them.

A frown settled on my lips when their expressions dipped slightly, giving each other silent stares that made me start worrying.

"Yeah, uh, about that," Todd trailed off, eyeing Chase with wide eyes.

Chase coughed."Alec, he's. ." He rubbed the back of his neck, turning his stare to the twins.

"Alec's alive!" Hayden assured, my frown deepening.

Jayden smacked a hand on his forehead."What Hayden means is that Alec's breathing and doing good."

Hayden frowned, turning to his twin. Chase and Todd had a deadpanned look on their faces.

I nodded slowly, trying to let it sink."He should be because that's an indication that he's alive." I slowly said, my brow knitted further.

"It's just that," Chase hesitated, briefly looking at my mom who heaved a sigh and nodded.

"Just fucking tell me!" I finally snapped, my patience growing thin.

"Alec's in a coma!" Todd exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

A deafening silence settled on us, their expression growing sad. I let out a small laugh, making them frown even more.

"This is prank isn't it? Good one, you can't fool me. You can come in now Alec!" I bellowed out, turning to stare at the door.

A few seconds and no response, I turned to look at them."Where the hell is Alec?" I repeated my question.

No response and I felt my heart drop, a sudden pain wrapping itself around it. The expression on their face were solemn, even Todd.

"You're lying." I softly said, tears starting to gather in my eyes."No, no, no. This isn't real." I gritted out, shaking my head.

Todd placed a hand on my shoulder, shaking his head."This isn't a dream blue." He sadly said, a tear sliding down my cheek.

"No!" I snapped."I felt his warmth Todd and I saw his eyes, his electrifying blue eyes." I cried, their heads lowering.

I felt it, his warmth that made me secure in my last moments before I fell into the darkness. I saw his eyes, they were staring at me with concern and fear.

Todd nodded."Connor and Alec were the first to barge in blue. A small fight broke out between Connor and Val since he had the keys. Alec pushed Annie away from you, trying to stop the bleeding. Annie apologized but he didn't listen shit," Todd started, glancing at at me.

"Since we were still chained, we couldn't do anything when Annie picked up the knife and stabbed Alec multiple times. Connor managed to push her off and knock her out, it was the twins who managed to get the key from Valentino." Chase added in, remorse brimming in his onyx eyes.

Hate was something that grew in my heart, I couldn't help but grow angry at Annie. She told me she loved him and yet she still tried to kill him.

I never hated anyone as much as I did to her and it was something that overwhelmed me. Tears continued to slide down my cheeks, the fear of loosing Alec came knocking back on my doorstep.

Mom placed a hand on my arm, her eyes sad."Both of you were rushed into the ER Ellie but it was you was announced stabled. Alec had to stay their for a few hours before the doctor declared he fell into a coma." Mom said, gently caressing my head.

"He lost a lot of blood Ellie," Jayden piped in, glancing at his twin.

Hayden nodded, letting out a sigh."It didn't help that the knife managed to hit a vital spot. Alec had to be given blood transfusions from your dad."

"No one was an O- Ellie." Mom answered, noticing the question in my teary eyes.

"I'm sorry Ellie." Todd softly said."We failed to protect the both of you." He looked down shamefully.

"I can't lose him." I shook my head."Why did this have to happen? He can't die." I cried harder, feeling the familiar arms of my mother around me.

"I still haven't make up with him mom, there's so much I have to tell him. I still have to fix us." I clung unto her, shaking my head.

"And you will red." Hayden assured."Alec wouldn't leave you like that, he cares about you too much."

Todd agreed."He'll pull through blue, Alec has a soul of a fighter."

Theirs words somehow soothed me and I prayed to the person above, I'd gladly accept the pain of having him walk away from me than him dying and leaving me alone in this big scary world.

The thought of not being able to see him, his smile, his blue eyes, nor hear his voice made everything in me want to give up.

He's in it for me.

"I want to see him." I hoarsely said, wiping my tears away and turning to them.

"I don't think you're allowed to leave this room red. You're still recovering." Chase replied, an expression of concern plastered on his face.

I shook my head, turning to my mom."I want to see him, please mom. Bring me to him." I pleaded, my voice cracking in the end.

The only reassurance that I needed was his presence alone. Mom glanced at them, knowing that I'd still try to sneak out if they wouldn't let me.

"We'll bring you to him blue." Todd nodded, glaring at Chase.

Chase sighed, his shoulders slumping."Fine but if the doctor finds us, the blame is on you Todd." He firmly said, earning a nod from him.

Todd took a wheel chair from the corner, my brows raising in question. I didn't even know why it was there.

Mom wiped my tears away and gently fixed my hair. I let out a weak smile knowing that she was trying to make myself presentable.

Hayden snorted."Todd's mom wanted to get him checked by a doctor but he refused so his mother did a compromise and made him bring a wheelchair incase he felt ill." He mused out, a his eyes swimming with amusement.

I cracked a smile."You didn't tell me you're a mama's boy Todd."

Todd ears turned red, throwing a glare at Hayden."There's nothing with being a mama's boy."

Chase chuckled, nodding his head."Damn right there's not." He said, proceeding to help me on the wheel chair.

Despite everything in me screamed sore, I pulled my big panties on and sucked up the pain.

The desire to see Alec managed to drown the pain that I was feeling in my entire body. We made our way to Alec's room, the nurses not stopping us considering they knew my mom who was working here.

I found out that he was in the next floor and as had to go through the elevator, I felt myself grow nervous and found myself growing tense.

Jayden rubbed a soothing hand on my back."Don't worry Ellie, I'm sure he'll be happy to feel your presence beside him." He assured, earning a thankful nod from me.

When we finally arrived outside his room, Mama King was already there. She looked tired but looked gorgeous nonetheless.

My mom immediately pulled her in a hug, murmuring their greetings. Mama King turned to me, wiping a few stray tears.

She gave me a soft smile and walked behind me, placing her hands on the handles. The pack of skittles took a step back and sat on the waiting chairs.

"We'll be waiting here sweetie, take all the time that you want." Mom assured, pressing a soft kiss on my head.

I nodded, offering them a thankful smile before Mama King pushed the wheel chair inside.

The emotion that settled on my heart once my eyes took in Alec's lifeless body was too much to bear.

I felt tears starting to slid down my cheeks and Camila pushing the wheelchair until I was next to Alec's bed.

"I'm so glad to see you're okay Ellie." Camila smiled, brushing a hand on my head.

"I'm sorry Cam," I apologized, somehow feeling guilty that he was in this predicament because of me.

She shook her head, pressing a kiss on my forehead."Don't be, I'm proud of him for saving you." She smiled, before giving my hand a small squeeze and walked out of the room.

I turned my gaze back to my skittle, my heart growing heavy. He had many machines hooked into him and had his oxygen on, a few bruises littered on his pale face.

The slow rise of his chest gave a sense of relief that he was fighting and that was enough for me to feel relieved.

My skittle was fighting.

Tears slid down my cheeks and I gently took a hold of his hand, pressing a kiss on his bruised knuckles.

"Hello mio amore," I started, resting my elbows on his bed."It looks like we both got our asses kicked." I joked, one of my hand wiping my tears away.

"Thank you for saving me, I could tell from your bruised knuckles that you managed to teach one of them a lesson or two." I sniffled, somehow wishing that I could hear his wonderful voice.

"I-I'm feeling okay by the way, the painkillers are awesome." I assured him, somehow feeling that he's worried.

"I'm here with you, this is my warmth that you're feeling skittle." I continued, my voice growing thick with emotion as I tightened my hold on him.

It didn't even bother me that I was the only one talking, I knew he liked hearing my voice. There was a few times where he calls me up late at night just to sing for him, apparently my voice makes him sleep better.

"I know everything in you hurts so take all the rest that you need skittle. Just don't take too long, we still haven't done our ice cream date and I'm looking forward to that skittle."

I cried softly, my sniffles resonating in the air conditioned room. Seeing him like this just breaks my heart, it felt wrong.

If I told him the truth would things have been different? Would he still end up like this? I shook my head gently, thinking like this wouldn't help me.

I slowly stood up, ignoring the protest of my body and leaned in to place a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you Alec and when you wake up, I'll make everything up to you. I know this isn't our end yet." I softly whispered, interlacing our fingers together.

It's the first time I told him that but seeing him like this, I knew liking wasn't the term that I felt for him.

It was love.

My eyes drew to his heart monitor, his heart rate spiking up and a smile graced my lips when I felt one of his fingers ever so slightly dig on my skin.

This is definitely not our end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
8 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...