All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

FORTY-THREE

2.5K 92 26
By chelitabiees

"Jennie unnie said that my unit looks nice. She's thinking of getting you to redesign hers as well." Lisa was busy preparing the food she ordered for Jungkook and her parents. 

Lisa's manager will be the one to pick up her parents since she is not allowed to go to crowded places just yet. It would also cause too much to hire bodyguards for just a personal event. 

"These were all your ideas, doll. I just gave you suggestions and tweaked some stuff to make it look better. Your unnie should hire the both of us." Jungkook said, back hugging the royal maknae. 

Lisa blushed at Jungkook's action. She still can't believe that she can be this close to him. He was just a dream she was sure she wouldn't reach approximately five years ago.

"I am so nervous." Jungkook said, his head buried in Lisa's neck.

"There is nothing to be nervous about, Gookiee." Lisa replied, and faced the pouting Jeon Jungkook. She swears that Jungkook is the most adorable person she met, well excluding Jisoo's nephew. Lisa loved that kid so much.

"Do I look presentable enough?" Jungkook asked, fixing his yellow polo.

Lisa looked at the guy in front of her from head to toe, her eyes shining and her heart beating so fast. Lisa thought of how lucky she is for having The Jeon Jungkook in her life. A lot of girls adore him, and yet, Jungkook chose Lisa...it made the royal maknae so thankful.

"You look amazing. Yellow looks good on you, I mean..everything looks good on you." Lisa said blushing. She just crashed herself into Jungkook's chest to hide her embarrassment. 

"How can I like you this much, Kookiee?" Lisa said, head still buried in Jungkook's chest. The golden maknae caressed Lisa's head and showered small kisses atop her head. "I like you as much as you like me, doll...or maybe I like you more." Lisa giggled at Kook's words. He is always going to be competitive. 

"Kook, you won't leave me, right?" Jungkook held Lisa's face and made her face him. Their eyes locking. 

"What are you talking about? I suppressed my feelings for years, doll. Now that I have you, and may I remind you how it was not easy for us to come this far, I won't ever leave you." Jungkook sincerely said, his eyes looking so soft. 

"I am willing to give up everything for you, Lisa." Lisa got scared upon hearing that. She's not sure yet if she is willing to do the same. I mean, if their relationship would require her to leave Blackpink, she is not sure if she could do it. She loves Jungkook so much, but she loves her members too.

"You are just saying that.." Lisa said, her eyes drifting down to Jungkook's chin. She can't look at him..not when they are  talking about things like these.

"No, I am serious about you. If people wouldn't accept us, I'd be willing to let go of my dreams just to keep you." Lisa shook her head, holding Jungkook's waist tighter. 

"You wouldn't leave your hyungs for me. You can't do that." Jungkook kissed Lisa's forehead and that made the latter at ease. 

"I wouldn't leave them, baby. Sooner or later, we'd have to let each other go because we need to have time for ourselves. We've talked about these kinds of stuff already. In time, we are bound to make a family, we'd leave the spotlight..so it's okay." Lisa looked at Jungkook again, her eyes full of tears. 

While Bangtan talked about creating a family of their own, Blackpink are so focused to make a name for themselves. They have been pressured even before they even debuted. They were always branded as the Walmart version of 2ne1; privileged, untalented, just good faces girls.

Bangtan, on the other hand, have proved so much. They started with nothing, but now, the world is in deep with them. They have achieved so much, imagine ranking at number 1 on Billboard. That alone speaks volumes of how great they are already. If ever they would decide to continue their lives, leaving BTS, they'd be going satisfied..but not Blackpink..not yet.

"Let's stop talking about this, doll. I just want to point out the fact that your Gukie here, will never, as in never, leave you. Okay?" Lisa nodded and gave Jungkook a peck on his lips. 

"I love you." 

Jungkook's eyes turned wide..as if it was his first time hearing that word from Lisa. But it's just, Lisa is not always vocal about that kind of stuff. So when she says that kind of things, Kook knows that she really meant it. 

"Wait..Lisa!" Jungkook shouted at the girl, who is now running away from him. 

"You better not let me catch you, you little tease!" Jungkook said laughing, trying his best to catch the love of her life. He did not win that ISAC relay competition just to lose today. He's going to catch Lisa, and he swears to all of his toys that he wouldn't let go of her, ever.

"Kookie, stop chasing me!" Lisa laughingly said, while she ran around her condo. 

"Yah, you really expect me to stay still after what you said? No, so come to daddy." Lisa laughed at that. Jungkook effortlessly cupped Lisa in bridal style and brought her in the living room's sofa. 

"Baby, you don't get to do that to me." Jungkook said, shifting all his weight to Lisa. The bunny literally looks like a baby, afraid of being far from his mom.

"Why? It's not the first time I said that." Lisa giggled upon feeling Kook's hug went tighter and tighter.

"But it will always be a first time for me..those words..they drive me crazy, baby. You drive me crazy all the time." Jungkook showered Lisa small kisses on her shoulders. The latter wore a sleeveless plain white dress, she looks so pure and innocent.

"Kookie..you wouldn't want my parents to see us like this." Lisa tried to stop the Golden Maknae, but the latter is oozing with so much energy.

"What? Just let me feel you..God, I love you so much." Lisa laughed and hugged her bunny back. She's so in love.

"Ohhh.." Lisa and Jungkook immediately let go of each other as they heard Lisa's mom gasp. 

"Shit.." Jungkook whispered at himself. He mentally noted to punch himself later, or better yet, let his members punch him all at once. 

"Mom! Dad!" Lisa said happily and engulfed her parents into a tight hug, while the golden maknae awkwardly followed and offered his 90 degrees bow. 

"Nice meeting you, Sir, Ma'am." Jungkook said and offered his hand to do a hand shake. But instead of accepting his had, Lisa's parents hugged the golden maknae, including him in their little group hug.

"Good afternoon, son." Lisa's father acknowledged Jeon Jungkook. 

The Golden Maknae stood frozen, not knowing how to react. I mean, he knows that Lisa's parents are kind, but I mean...he did not expect them to be this kind.

"Gukkiee, you okay?" Lisa rubbed Jungkook's back, just to wake him up from his thoughts. 

"You two look so good together. Mama is about to cry." Mommy Manoban said, her eyes stung with tears. Lisa laughed at her mom and hugged her more. "Stop it, Mom. It's embarassing!" Lisa said, her arms still wrapped around the woman she missed the most.

"My wife here has been a fan of BTS for a long time..and you, Mr. Jeon, is her favorite." Lisa's dad revealed at the golden maknae. Almost everyone in Lisa's family are big fans of BTS, and almost all of them has Jeon Jungkook as their bias. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with Bangtan's maknae.

"Really? Thank you so much, Sir..Ma'am.." Jungkook responded, still not sure of what to call Lisa's parents. 

"This may be weird, but I run a LisKook fan account!" Lisa's mom enthusiastically threw herself under the bus. She just couldn't help herself. 

"What?" Lisa confusedly asked. She knows that her mom has a fan account for Blackpink, but never did she imagined her mom to create a SHIPPING ACCOUNT! 

"Of course! Haven't you seen the fans' edits of the two of you? It looked so real..I always say to Lisa to just go for it and court you. Although she is not that open to us, I know for the fact that my daughter likes you. You were all she talked about back when the two of you talked during our Kunpimook's birthday..maybe four years ago?" Lisa face palmed herself and just dragged her parents into the living room. They are even just in the entrance of her condo, and her mom is talking so much already.

"Dad, please stop Mom from saying embarrassing things!" Lisa whispered to her Dad. Her mom is really such a talkative person. 

"Just give it to her, Lalice. She missed you, and of course, she's happy that you found someone, and not just someone, but Jeon Jungkook, whom she adores dearly. I sometimes want to punch that man in the gut." Lisa laughed at her Dad's words. 

"Jungkook, sit here. C'mon." Lisa's mom held Jungkook's arms and forced him to sit beside her. 

Jungkook just chuckled upon seeing Lisa's annoyed and embarrassed face. He feels so welcomed, like he has been part of this family for a long time.

He wondered if Lisa felt this way with his family too..Did his family embodied this aura to Lisa? He was curious and just hopes that his doll felt all the warmth his family could give. 

Jungkook's meeting with Lisa's family was beyond what he expected. They were so kind and said nothing but good stuff. Although Lisa was placed in a hot seat, since her mom revealed all her hidden secrets since she was a child, the overall meeting was perfect.

Lisa's parents are now resting in their rooms, while Jungkook and Lisa are outside the latter's balcony, looking at the city lights of Seoul.

"I love them, doll." Lisa was leaning on Kook's shoulder, while the latter was caressing Lisa's shoulders, to give her warmth.

"And as you can tell, they love you too." Lisa answered back, her thoughts came back to Jungkook's mom. She's wondering if ever she'd see his mom talk to her like how her mom talked to Jungkook. 

"We should let our parents meet each other." Jungkook enthusiastically suggested. He feels like Lisa's mom and his mom could vibe together, since they are both very talkative. Lisa's Dad could cook them Swiss menus and his dad would assist. The three of them, Jungkook , Lisa and his brother could set up their table and do photo-shoots and capture videos since they all like photography.

"You want that?" Lisa asked, but still, her mind drifts to the day when she first met his family. She loves the Jeons, his dad was pleasant to talk to. His brother was full of enthusiasm as well, her mom was chill, but she just knows that Kook's mom doesn't fancy her the way she fancy's Kim Yeri.

"I'd love that..you think that would be a good idea, hmm?" Jungkook asked, giving Lisa's head soft kisses. Lisa is so precious to him. Whatever his doll wants, he's gonna follow. 

"The next time my parents will visit, we will let that happen, okay?" Lisa answered back. Of course, she wanted to do that too. If only it's possible now, but she still needs Kook's mom to trust her and like her for her son.

"Okay, let us just spend this time with just us and your family." Lisa nodded. The two decided to invite both their groups next week. They are going to Jeju Island with Lisa's parents, and spend two days there. It was a miracle that all their schedules matched. Well, they really found a way about it. Lisa even sneaked into his manager's things and took a picture of their schedules.

"Let us create happy memories with each other, Kook." Lisa meaningfully said, her tears almost falling. "I want to make memories with you, my members, the 97liners and the whole of Bangtan. You guys make me so happy, you make me the happiest." Lisa said, finally letting of her tears.

*********************************

Hey guys!!

Long time no update. I was busy and my ideas were a mess. I am glad I am able to come up with this chapter, so I hope you guys like it!

ANYWAYS!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS, REACHING THE NO.1 AT BILLBOARD 

AND OF COURSE

OUR GIRLS GETTING INTO TOP 15 WITH THEIR SONG, ICE CREAM.

DYNAMITE AND ICE CREAM ARE BOTH BOPS!

CONTINUE STREAMING!!

AND WATCH OUT FOR BLACKPINK'S FIRST ALBUM THIS OCTOBER

AND BANGTAN'S COMEBACK!!!

AND OF COURSE, THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING PATIENTLY FOR MY UPDATES.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

- love

c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
188K 4.6K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie Jirosé Jinsoo Started: M...
323K 11K 34
(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never look back at what caused it. But what i...
66K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...