The Queen's Pet [Completed ✔]

By Coletxxie

Queen Lena Lancaster of the Western kingdom had a deep raging hatred for the race of werewolves since the dea... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 73

4.3K 191 45
By Coletxxie

SKY

Sky felt someone kissing her on her cheeks and shoulder. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She saw Lena sitting beside her.

"Wake up now little pet, we have a lot of things to do today." She said leaning down again and kissing her on her forehead, she rubs her tired and eyes and looks at Lena with sleepy eyes. Lena chuckled.

"I know you are tired but i have to teach you with a lot of things first. I want you to learn how to dance. Because we will dance together tomorrow night, you will be the center of attention and for that i want you to be perfect and have confidence." She still couldn't register what Lena was saying, she still sleepy.

"Can i have five more minutes? Please Mistress." Sky asked her, Lena shakes her head and pulled her up, She sat down and leaned againts Lena's shoulder. She smelled Lena's fresh pine scent that it made her want to sleep again. Lena gently caress her.

"My poor little pet, still tired." Lena cooed brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I must punish Regent Catherine for exhausting you yesterday." Lena blow a soft wind on Sky's ear making her yelp, she covered her ear and look up at Lena who only laughed. The smile Sky saw on her face literally lit the queen's face, it is a genuine smile that
made her heart flutter.

"Now you're awake. Come join me, let's take a bath." Sky blushed when Lena pulled her inside the bathroom.

"I'am pleased that i can still see the same reaction from you whenever i get naked. It is pleasing and a little flattering to be honest." Lena then pulled her dress down exposing her body to the cold air making her nipple hardened, Lena smirk and kissed each of her breast before kissing her on her lips.

"Come now. Join me." Lena pulled her under the shower and together they bathed. Lena would scrub her with the lavender soap, she would bit her lower lip whenever Lena would wash her between her legs. After that they rinse.

"Let my bite you." Lena said pulling her closer to her. She didn't fight her back and instead let her be, when Lena's fang sink into her flesh she didn't even feel the pain, she just sighed and let her drink her blood.

After they were done, Lena have dressed her into a beautiful floral dress, and then she put her hair into a delicate braid making Sky suprise because she didn't know that Lena knows how to braid hair.

"I grew up with 14 sisters. It's only natural for me to braid hair." Lena must have seen the suprise on her face.

"Shahara told me you have 20 siblings." Lena nods her head.

"All in all we are 21 i believe." Lena said putting flowers on her hair."

"Where do you fit in that order?" Lena hummed

"I'm the 17th among the 21. Cornelia, Leona, Carine and Crystal were the youngest among us. Cornelia being 35 and Leona and Carine 25 years old." She answered. Sky looks up at her.

"How did you became the queen?" Lena smiled again and this time she sat beside her.

"The day i was born my father knew that i'am the one to take the throne next, and he was not wrong. At the age of 10 i already studied the kingdom affairs, from the marketing down to the war strategies. I suggested many plans to make the kingdom prosper i laid many ideas. And from then on my father announced me as the 1st in line to the throne despite being the 17th born child. But of course that didn't go well. Before they could accept it, Six of my older siblings challenged me for the crown. And of course i won." Sky smiled at Lena, this moment seems to be as intimate as sleeping next to her. For the queen to share some of her memories to her is truly an honor.

"Well enough of that, let's go and eat breakfast." The two of them went to the great hall, where everyone was already there...except from the councilmen which is weird since they hardly miss breakfast.

"Sky." She looked at Lady Ellaina and smiled, Lady Ellaina opened her arms and Sky gladly hug her.

"I couldn't thank you enough for bringing my daughter back to me. Thank you very much." Lady Ellaina said, she then let go of her and went back to her seat. Sky then took the vacant seat next to Lena. Only then she noticed that Catherine wasn't there.

"Where is Mistress Catherine?" She asked Shahara who sat next to her.

"Oh, she ate breakfast early and went to the ball room to supervise and layout the plan and designs for tomorrow night's event." Shahara explained.

"We would go their after breakfast." Lena said, she nods her head and she started eating a moment later Crystal climb on her lap and smile at her.

"Well...i'm jelous." Lena said.

"You used to sit on my lap back then little Crystal." Lena added, in reply Crystal just stick her tongue out making Lena chuckled. After they were done eating they head to the ball room and their Catherine stood at the center while talking with the chamberlain, the gardener and even the coock. The ballroom was already finished with the designing, large chandelier hangs in the ceiling and it was magnificent, dark green curtains hang at each large windows. And the floor was even shinning.

"There you are." Catherine said walking closer to them.

"The band is already here. You should start by now." Catherine said smilling at Sky.

"Come here pet." Lena pulled her closer.

"Put your right hand on my right shoulder." She did as what Lena told her, Lena then put her hand on her waist and the other one held her left arm.

"Mistress, i don't think i can. What if i step on your feet?" She told her afraid, Lena chuckled.

"It's alright. I got you. Just follow my step. If i took a step back you take a step forward. If i took a step forward you take a step back. The steps are simple. First move your right foot forward and then sway a little." Lena said, Sky was too nervous to even move and when Lena move she took a haste step and end up falling againts Lena. Lucky Lena was strong enough to keep them up.

"Little pet, just Relax. No need to rush." Lena kissed her shoulder and neck.

"Just follow my step and trust me. Stop looking at our feet and look me in the eyes." Sky gulp and nods her head, she looked at Lena's eyes and they move smoothly.

As she stared at Lena's eyes, she have noticed that it no longer held sorrow and anger. The wrath that she had seen on it have cleary disappear, her eyes that once looked at her with resentment, is now looking at her with tenderness and love. Her eyes were just beautiful.

"I...Love you." She blinked when Lena told her that. Love? She loves her? Sky tensed suddenly because...she doesn't know what to say. Should she respond to her? Should she tell she loves her too? "Wait what?" She looked up at Lena again.

"I..." Lena placed her finger againts her lips.

"Shhh...you don't have to say those words when you don't mean it. I'd rather hear it when you truly loves us. I can accept rejection my pet. As long as it comes from you. I'm willing to wait...until you are ready to give us your heart wholly, we are willing to wait, even if it means waiting for a thousand years." The two of them stops dancing as the music stops. And Sky's heart was beating faster than usual. And she didn't know how to express that feeling or how to explain it. For some reason there is a weird tingling sensation in her stomach, her lips itches to smile. What is this feeling?

"I thought you don't know how to dance." Catherine said standing beside her and kissing her on her ears.

"She's a fast learner. Have you forgotten about it?" Lena asked Catherine.

"My Queen, the royal Limner is here." Cassmira said while looking down.

"Come now my pet. It is time for your portrait to be drawn." Lena said, but before Lena could walk she held her hand to stop her, Lena turned around to look at her again.

"I...i just wanted to give you this." She said handing over the necklace that she have braught, Lena looks flaberggasted.

"I...Thank you...that's so nice of you." Sky swear that she saw a faint blush on Lena's cheeks, she was happy that Lena seems to like the necklace even though the carvings are bad.

"Any ways, let's go. The limner is probably waiting for us." When they arrive, Sky was amazed by the painting room, large portraits of the past queens and kings hang in the room even the portrait of the royal family is their. Lena and Catherine's portrait was in the center of the large room. She looked around the place. She have seen the portrait of Lady Ellaina.

She stops infront of one of the medium portrait that was it the room. She recognize the people that was drawn in the portrait. It was Lady Victoria, Lady Margareth, lady Cassandra and...... Guinever, her eyes were wide as she saw Guinever smilling at the portrait while wearing a golden armor with a face of a beast, whil, Lady Victoria, and lady Cassandra and lady Margareth wore a silver one.

"They are my sisters." She looked behind her to see Lena and her eyes widen as the truth is finally revealed. They are sisters! How could she not know it?!

"They are the Four horsewomen of the kingdom. The best of the best. But Guinever, my eldest sister is the best of best." Sky saw the pride and adoration in Lena's eyes as she spoke of Guinever.

"Above all of my Sisters, Guinever is the one i look up to. She is my role model, my hero." Lena then touched the portrait.

"What...what happened to her?" Lena bit her lower lips, pain flicker in her eyes.

"She...she went mad." Mad? Sky thought. "It's hard to believe that. Guinever doesn't look like a crazy person to her."

"She was once loved by our people, they looked up to her... But everything change when her lover died. She blamed everyone, she accused me of murdering the woman she loves, that i haven't even met." Lena looked at her with sadness in her eyes as she reminisce of the past days.

"I was forced to lock her up." Sky bit her lower lips. Realizing that she have set a criminal free... "I'm such a stupid person." She thought again.

"Well anywas enough of that why don't you go and sit their." Lena guided her to sofa with royal blue color. The painter was already ready. And let's just say that it was the most grueling hours of her life.

By the time that the painter was done it was already dark, and Sky is back to her room with Cassmira and Crystal. Cassmira was brushing her hair.

"You look beautiful today my Lady. And the way you dance is just so good." Sky blush at the compliment that Cassmira gave her.

"Thank you." She said, Cassmira then placed the brush down and put some jasmine scented oil on Sky's hair.

"I'm so jealous of your hair my lady, it was so soft." Cassmira said again making Sky smile.

"Thank you, it is my most prized possesion. The only thing i considered that truly belongs to me." After Cassmira was done coating her hair with the scented oil, she then braided it.

"My lady, do you want me to just bring your dinner? You look tired" Indeed, she is very tired. She looks up at Cassmira and nods her head. Cassmira smiled and bowed.

"I will bring you your dinner then" As soon as Cassmira left the room, Sky sighed and layed down the bed. She inhale the scent of the bed. The queen and the regent's scent is all over the bed. She likes it....she likes their scent, it make her feel at ease.

"Sky?! Sky wake up." She suddenly opened her eyes and saw Sabel standing beside the bed.

"You're back." She said sitting up, she didn't notice that she had fallen asleep.

"Sky...i need to tell you who you are againts." Now she have remembered it, someone is after her.

"You need to stay away from Lysandra. She is going to use you." Sky blinked. Lysandra...she's the one after her?

"Lysandra? How? Why her?" Sabel shakes her head.

"She have already done something to you. I don't know what it is! But you must be careful! She isn't who you think she is.....She's the one who killed me."

CORNELIA

A lound thunder clap made Cornelia looked up, she squinted her eyes... A strom during the winter is rare and it always brings bad luck.

They have finally reached their destination. 500 miles away from the kingdom lies an old ruined city. Forgotten by the people.

"Viceregal." Her right hand man called her.

"What did you found?" She asked him.

"A tunnel. There was a tunnel near the temple." He reported, Cornelia's horse suddenly tensed and began to whine. She pats his side to calm him down. Something is unusual in this place.

"Leona! Carine! Follow me! Troops! Formation, you will stand as guard. Black troops! With me!" She commanded. The black troops were a rank of higher knights that under goes much harder and brutal training, they were trained since the day that they have turned 5. Therefore Cornelia is confindent that they can finish this job easily.

"Ack." Cornelia covered her mouth and nose, the tunnel stinks of rotting flesh and human feces.

"What the hell is this place?" Leona asked her.

"Some sort of ritual place." Carine answered making Cornelia looked at her.

"How did you know about this?" Carine pointed the walls and Cornelia's eyes widen as she saw countless of wird marks.

"This place was a sacrade place, a temple dedicated for the goddess Hecate. It was build by the Belticia noble family, a devoted followers of the fallen king. King Gabriel" Carine explained, suddenly the scent of the rotting flesh became stronger.

"I can see an opening." She said, hand signaling the troops to be at their guard. Once they reached the end of the tunnel, Cornelia couldn't believe what she saw.

"W-what.....WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Leona shouted, the horses started to whine and trashed, Cornelia pulled the rein as she struggle to calm her horse. Infront of them is a tree.... Made of skulls and flesh, and next to it were countless of dead bodies.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Carine shouted as a monster jumped on her, making her fall off her horse.

"CARINE!" Leona shouted as the monster who looks like a giant bat with a man's body and horned bat face drag their sister in one of the tunnel.

"LEONA! NO!" It was too late, Cornelia couldn't stop her sister from following Carine.

"Well, well...who do we have here?" Cornelia greets her teeth when she saw Lysandra.

"Lysandra you bitch! What have you done?!" Cornelia unsheated her sword and pointed it at Lysandra.

"Thank you Cornelia. For bringing just what i needed." It was the last thing Cornelia heard before everything turned into chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.7K 25
My eyes narrowed down at her. God I hate Vampire's. Their perfection, their beauty, their lust for weak minds and strong bodies. I hate how they look...
515 22 18
After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expectations of her pack. As much as Samanth...
471K 16.3K 23
Lena has lived her entire life knowing one thing and one thing only, protect the Prince of Wolves. She is a protector, one of the few in the world se...
171 6 15
17 years old Accalia has an omega status without a future. Her pack is abusing her physically and mentally. Can she escape? does she have a mate? Wi...