You are mine

By ragexian

Highest ranking #2 in "possessive" #1 in "forcedromance" #1 in "convert" #1 in "islamicromance" #1 in "hijab... More

Copyright
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter 19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter 25
Author's note
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
epilogue

chapter 39

2.9K 192 59
By ragexian

"I don't wanna go." I pulled at his sleeve.

Hope going on and off in my eyes as I expectantly look at him.

He steels his eyes from me,"I know."

"So that means..." I can stay?

"No." He answers the question that's been lurking at the tip of my tongue spreading disappointment inside of me.

I look down, crushing a pebble under my feet suddenly feeling awkward standing in front of him as he leans his back against his car with his hands stuck in his jeans' pockets.

"I'll uh," I tightened my grip on the strap of my bag that contained all my items,"I'll just leave then."

I try to crack a smile at him but his hawk like eyes keep observing me under the shadows of those mysterious curled up lashes.

He doesn't smile.

"I'll stay in the car until your dad arrives and drives you off safely." His distant eyes focused on my apartment building now.

I turn to glance at the familiar building.

All the memories start to flood in. Me living there with Emma...

Will Emma still be staying there?

My eyes furrow at the thought of having apartment all to myself when she left to stay with Jake. She wasn't comfortable anymore.

Who would be?

"You should leave now. He might be coming any minute now."

I hum not finding the courage to look him in the eyes anymore.

It was too shameful to keep begging him to let me stay with him. After all he had more important things than me. I just couldn't be a burden at his shoulders when he didn't want me to.

But going back to my family...

Tears stung at the back of my eyes and I inhaled deeply.

Not this time.

Not in front of him.

I brace myself under the crushing heat of the sun overhead. It was way too hot today. Even wind was unable to compensate for the heat of the glaring sun. I didn't blame wind however.

"Come here."

My head snap up to him as if waiting for his call only as my queasy steps lead me towards him.

My body stiffens all over as his palm rests on my waist.

Something about it out in the open makes me awfully nervous as I drop my gaze to his white tank top.

The fingers of his other hand start fixing the hem of my scarf, as he brushes few speaking strands from my forehead under the fabric. Feeling the heat creep up my cheeks at the brush of his palm on my forehead I shift backward just for his hand on my waist to bring me back in place.

"Stay still." He orders.

His voice held enough command alone that he removed his other hand from my waste, knowing I wont move away again and runs the edges of both of his palms down my temples, to my cheeks with his forefingers pushing the stray strands inward followed by his thumbs folding the hem of the fabric inward, away from my cheek bones.

"Make sure it stays still as well." He eyed the the scarf all over then gave a satisfactory nod to himself.

My eyes seemed to stay stuck on him.

There was a time when he would scorn at my scarf. And now he's advising me to keep it on.

Who was this person!

Upon feeling my unfleeting gaze on him, his unforgivably hypnotizing gaze trailed down to catch mine.

A hot mess. I was.

Under the glaring sun ofcourse. I told myself.

I gulped down.

Thankfully he didn't smirk. For some reason, since we arrived in front of my apartment building, he neither smiled nor showed any other sign of possible emotions.

The hunger in his eyes just kept taking me in. Unmistakable longing. Patience shimmering behind the folds.

The patience I dispised.

How come I was a tornado inside and he was calm as a perfect blankness of the ocean.

I hated him.

"Dont forget to call me after you arrive there safely, okay?"

I nod.

"Good girl."

Then a silence stretched.

Was I supposed to leave now? Ofcourse I am!

"So should I-" I struggled to breathe," ...go now?"

"Obviously. "

I pursed my lips in shame as I bowed my head and dragged my heavy footsteps towards the building.

Wow!

I nodded at myself. Smiling bitterly. What else did i expect.

Closing my eyes, i gulped down the lump building up in my throat. But it didn't go away. It felt like as if my heart was in my throat. Urging me to go back in his arms.

No.

"Hey!" I halted hearing his shout from behind and turned around to make sure he was calling me.

His eyes were fixated on me.

"Come back here, you idiot!" His voice smiled at he scolded me.

A hope bubbled up inside me and before I could consciously make up a decision, I was already marching back to him.

Smile erupted on my face just to see him smiling.

I stopped in front of him, ready to be embraced in those familiar arms.

"You forgot to take the keys of your apartment." He took out the keys and jingled them right in my face.

What?...

My smile fell as I eyed the keys to my surprise.

Is that what he called me back?

I felt a jolt of hurt in my chest but ignored it. My eyes flicked to the road, observing the dust particles right after a car sped by.

The remnants were left there. Untended.

After getting myself together, I faced him and took the keys out of his hands," thanks."

The way kept looking at me funny was unnerving me.

At this point I just wanted to run away from him and in the sanctuary of my apartment.

"Well," he scratched his light stubble that had grown as the day descended,"one more thing."

He shuffled in his pockets and took out a bracelet.

That leather bracelet.

The recognition appeared in my eyes. He caught it.

As he extended his hand outward.

I timidly placed mine in his palm as he slipped the bracelet up to my wrist, tightening the strings in place," Never take it off again." He whispered.

Our eyes met.

His eyes has been communicating with me something. Something I wasn't ready to listen to. Or maybe I couldn't.

"What if I do?" I breathed out.

Just to see what he says.

Just to hear something out of those heart shaped lips...

My eyes captured those lips. A perfect heart. Inviting me in its trance. Its spell seemingly working on me.

His words no longer my worry.

"I won't permit that." Those lips barely moved under my longing gaze.

His voice laced with heaviness. A trace of vulnerability hidden in it.

He could feel it. I could feel it.

We both knew. Understood.

I wanted to taste that heart just once. Just once.

"You should go now."

Shame engulfed me.

My eyes lowered down in embarrassment.

And I turned around, ready to sprint away from my desires. My dreams. My fantasies. My world.

Everything was toppled over. Upside down.

I heard him sigh," what an idiot!"

Before I could process his words, I was swirled around and he embraced me in bone crushing hug.

Promising me all my desires. My dreams. My fantasies. My world.

Everything.

And I believed him.

I believed him enough to leave him. I believed him enough to trust that promise in his eyes as I departed.

Those eyes that followed me all along until I turned into a distant shadow.

But those eyes clung on to that shadow, snatching it away from me, stealing my very essence, making sure he had a part of me with him. Something that would bring me back to him.

You will come back to me, one day!

The absolute certainty in his words made me believe him.

The belief in him was the only thing that I brought with myself back into the abyss.

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

The chapter was short cause it was supposed to be.

Faith's pov ends here.. Now tell me what do you want from now on between these two options;

King's pov or third person pov?

Silent readers! This question is for you guys as well. This is your chance to shine.

So let me know! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 585 43
***FEATURED BY @storiesundiscovered (01/11/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @dangerouslove (05/08/2022)*** ***FEATURED BY @NA (13/07/2022)*** Small town Frenc...
929K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
79.4K 3.9K 31
"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push Kevin off of me. He grabbed me by my hair underneath my hijab (headscarf) and pushed me to the floor. "Next...
212K 15K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...