Midoriya Izuku Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When He Gives You A Nickname
When He Kisses Your Cheek
When You Kiss His Cheek
When He's Jealous
When You and Him Cuddle
When He Tickles You
When You Tickle Him
When He Steals A Kiss
When You and Him Makeout (15K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2019)
When He Wants Your Attention
When He Had A Nightmare
When You Had A Nightmare
When He's Being Cute
When You're Being Cute
When He Wakes You Up
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K Reads Special)
When He's Clingy (16K Followers Special)
When He's Sick
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When You're On Your Period
When You and Him Play The Pocky Game
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He Does The Kabedon
When You Play With His Hair
When He's Jealous of The Little Things
When He Turns Into A Half-Inu / Dog (18K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nosebleed
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You and Him Play A Horror Game
When You and Him Draw (20K Followers Special)
When You and Him Had A Fight
When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses (22K+ Followers Special)
When You and Him Watch A Horror Movie (Halloween Special 2020)

When You and Him Make Up

14.7K 415 376
By MegaBlazethecat

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it in this website. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINKhttps://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1062102

....

It's been a few days ever since Midoriya and I have fought and both of us didn't have the guts to face each other the day after, which is surprisingly a school day of all days in general.

We get to see each other get out of our houses just to go to school but the moment we saw each other, it was awkward. 

So awkward that we stared into each other's eyes like we are mentally debating ourselves who would speak first or if we should speak at all.

Although, I didn't bother saying anything since I'm still hurt but Midoriya on the other hand, said good morning to me but the way he was smiling was not his usual smile that he always showing me every time we go to school together but a smile he's trying to force out so he can make things less awkward between us.

I wish I could smile at him but I only gave him a slight nod with a neutral expression and just went ahead by running past him so I can get to the station early because for some reason, I felt like crying.

Midoriya knew at that moment that I am still hurt from his sudden yelling which is very unlike him when it comes to us being together all the time.

I mean, we argue just a bit but only when we debate during the discussion of heroes and especially with the uses of battle tactics. 

But with a big fight like this? Heck, who knew it would bring both of us down in an instant like we've been body slammed from a wrestling match.

Day after day, our exchanges between us kept going and our classmates and friends are really worried about us.

Normally, our classmates in Class 1-A would always cheer us on or tease us whenever it's vacant time but now that they've noticed that we had this big argument, well, it made things a bit more awkward too.

The girls were comforting me and telling me that it's normal for couples to fight, even though Midoriya told me before that he was afraid of us having an argument which is already happened.

The boys were comforting Midoriya and tried to cheer him up during break time.

And surprisingly, in Bakugou's case, well, I thought he wouldn't really care about our relationship or anything since...he's Bakugou after all!

But on the third day of Midoriya and I not facing each other, Bakugou was a bit worried.

His expression was not that obvious at first but since I've known him so long, I can tell from his eyes and he actually admitted right in front of my face.

Mini-Flashback

"Tch, that damn Deku", Bakugou said and sighed before cracking his knuckles, "If he doesn't make up with you and he's being a coward about it, I'm going to talk some sense to him for being a bad boyfriend!"

"E-Eh, no! He's not a bad boyfriend! This is between the two of us!", I replied and frowned, "Katsuki, please. It just so happened so suddenly. Besides, this is our first fight after all and I am thinking of a way to talk things out with him. Why are you making this a big deal-"

"BECAUSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU IDIOT!"

I gasped from his sudden outburst but slowly, he calmed down by leaving out a long sigh and just patted my head softly.

"...I just...don't want that to see you getting hurt...that's all, nerd!"

Mini-Flashback Ended

Funny, who would have thought that Bakugou of all people is who is worried the most out of all my friends in Class 1-A.

I wonder why though.

Anyways, I really want to talk to Midoriya when two days passed already deep down but the thing is, I don't know when is the right time to speak to him.

I didn't bother talking just to be safe since what if he doesn't want to talk me yet or what if he gets mad at me again.

Just thinking about those possibilities is making me anxious but yet, I want to talk this out with him.

I miss him.

I miss that broccoli boy.

I miss talking to him, laughing with him, fighting alongside in our hero exercises with him, hugging him and also, the butterfly and sweet kisses we always exchange that will make our heart flutter and our cheeks blush.

I know it's only been a few days of us not talking to each other but I really don't want to continue on like this and I'm sure he doesn't want that to happen too.

*DRIP*

"Huh?"

I stopped walking when I felt a few rain drops on my uniform so I took out my foldable transparent umbrella and opened it gently to avoid getting drenched from the rain.

"Finally...hmm?"

I was about to close my bag but I saw a piece of paper that I was actually hiding under my umbrella inside my bag the whole time.

Since this is peaking my interest and I'm just here at the side walk, I decided to check the note out.

Who knows, maybe it's important.

I took out the note and this is what it says:

"To whoever reads this, I wanted to say that you mean so much to me in my life just like a flower. Your presence, attitude, and smile is so blooming just like a flower. Your love and care for me is colorful and bright just like a flower. A flower like you should return to it's garden and meet with it's matching bud. A bud that cannot continue to bloom without it's partner. A bud that is desperate for company and forgiveness. A bud who will always support and love you. That being said, I don't want to lose a flower like you"

I blushed a bit just reading the note and for some reason, this writing looks familiar somehow.

'Is this Iz-No. It can't be, right?...Oh, there's an address and...a map?'

I found a random address and a mini map drawn beside it after the sweet message and this place is located at a local green park which is not the park where I usually go to but a park where there's a huge flower field and they usually holds spring activities there sometimes.

And not to mention it is one of the popular dating spots so there are times where you can get to see couples having their dates there.

'Hmm, this is...weird. Why there?', I said and raised a brow, 'I should probably check this place out before I go home'.

...

I arrived at the local green park that was mentioned in the paper and followed the specific location.

It's not too far judging by the illustration of the map and the moment I arrived in the area where the field of flowers was, I stopped in my tracks and checked out the view.

Since it's raining right now, the whole field are still being drenched by the rain which save a lot of time and effort for the employees tending the park's flowers.

'Alright, I'm here. Weird, spring just passed like two or three months ago and yet there are still flowers blooming. Is the park owner a quirk user who can bloom flowers or something?', I thought to myself and decided walk around the field aimlessly, 'A-Anyways, where could this person be perhaps? What would they want from me?'.

I kept walking and walking in this big grassy field of flowers, which happens to be small ones actually, and suddenly, I stopped when I felt my umbrella getting a soft thug.

My eyes widened from the sudden contact just now and when I slowly turned around - 

"T-There you are...(Y/N)-chan!"

I finally came to face none other than my freckled boyfriend, Midoriya, and he is gently holding one of the sides of my umbrella.

"...Izuku...", I said his name quietly with a hint of shock, "Y-You...you're the one who wrote this and...put this in my bag?".

His eyes widened when he finally heard me speaking to him and calling his name and his expression shifted like he was about to tear up any second now.

He bit his lip and his eyes kept fluttering like he's preventing to show sad eyes but he heaved out a long sigh so he can calm himself down.

"Y-Yeah, I did it", Midoriya said and nodded before his grip on my umbrella tighten, "I mean...I'm sure you remembered my handwriting because of my notes right?".

I nodded and replied, "I...see. Umm...Izuku...I...umm".

My words keep cutting while I was trying to speak to my boyfriend so I was mentally debating myself on what are the words that I should use.

One wrong word and it might make more things awkward between the two of us.

"I-"

"I called out you here because I wanted to apologize to you face-to-face, (Y/N)-chan!"

I gasped after hearing his sudden reply and now I can see his eyes forming tears.

"That day...well, the day when the market place was raided by villains", Midoriya started and decided to come closer since he is already getting wet from the rain, "I regret that very day when I yelled at you. I sounded like Kaachan to be honest for a few seconds but...it was never my intention at all to do it. You know, I would never yell in front of you, right?".

"Although...I couldn't help it since I was so worried about you...", Midoriya continued and sniffed, "...I know that I am still recovering from these injuries but I really want to make sure you're safe".

He gently took my hands and squeezed while staring deep into my eyes.

"I'm not saying you are weak if that's what you are thinking, (Y/N)-chan. You're strong and I know that", Midoriya said and gulped, "But what happened to you back there was almost the same scenario as the nightmare I had so...t-that's why I yelled at you...without even thinking. I yelled out you out of worry and anxiety because...my emotions were all over the place...and also because of this...horrible nightmare".

"Nightmare?", I asked and wore a worried expression on my face.

He nodded gently and I can feel his fingers caressing my hands.

"Y-Yeah...it happened two days before we had our date", Midoriya replied and now his tears are flowing down his cheeks, "When I saw you fighting, I was thinking that...what if that nightmare is a hint that will happen to you at that moment".

"Izuku...", I said and frowned before I gently squeezed back one of his hands, "I didn't know that...I...".

"D-Don't apologize if that's what you're going to do right now. I am at fault here after all. I started this and I even made you worry too because of my injuries", Midoriya interrupted and bit his lip, "S-So...I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chan. I am sorry if I yelled at you! I hope...you can forgive me. I'll be fine if you accept my apology and not talk to me for a bit because I hurt y-your feelings! I c-can take it! Acceptance is what I needed and...t-that's f...f-fine...y-yeah...t-that's...fine...".

He slowly sobbed right in front of me but he didn't look away from me, leaving my heart ache just seeing him cry.

Then again, I'm relieved that he took it upon himself to step in first by confronting me so we can talk this out together and my eyes are slowly whelming up with the built up emotions inside me now.

Without a moment's hesitation, I cupped his face, dropping my transparent umbrella in the process, so I can kiss his lips.

His eyes widened from the contact but of course, he immediately kissed back wrapped his arms around my waist so he can bring me closer to him.

"Of course, I forgive you, silly", I said and giggled before I started sobbing softly, "I...In fact...I did plan on talking to you today but I was too hesitant to confront you and I don't even know when. I do miss you after all and-"

I stopped talking when he kissed me again except the kiss was a bit passionate and filled with wanting.

I smiled while we exchanged kisses and allowed him to take the lead since his affection gestures is slowly making me weak in the knees.

"I m-miss you too, (Y/N)-chan!", Midoriya said and kissed the top of my nose, "I'll be extra careful next time with how I respond to concerns. I hate to lose you in a fight like this. You'll always be my angel and hero".

He fixed my now-drenched hair and kissed the top of my head before hugging me close.

"I love you, (Y/N)-chan", Midoriya whispered in my ear before the rain slowly stopped pouring above us, "...and thank you for forgiving me".

"I love you too, Izuku-kun", I said and hugged him back before soothing his back.

Once the sky was cleared, that was the time we stopped hugging and shared another sweet kiss.

But little did we know, the spot where we're standing the whole time is a group of flowers that is almost arranged in way that will form itself into a heart shape.

EXTENDED ENDING

"(Y/N)-chan?"

After we made up, Midoriya and I bought some ice cream and since he felt so bad from what happened, he bought it for the two of us. (A/N : Ice cream chillin' chillin'. Ice cream chillin'- // SLAPPED)

Of course, I want to pay to make things fair but Midoriya insisted he wanted to treat me.

"Yeah, Izuku?", I said and licked my ice cream.

He bit his lip and asked so innocently, "This is out of the blue but...am I bad boyfriend after we fought?".

I shook my head and replied, "No, no! You're not a bad boyfriend, Izuku! Don't say that! Why would you think that?".

"A-Ah, what a relief, haha!", Midoriya said and laughed before kissing the top of my head, "It's just...Kaachan commented about our fight".

Bakugou?

Really, I told him not to say that to him T_T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 23.9K 39
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
841K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
182K 6.4K 63
[COMPLETE ☑] 💚 Tomura x Fem!Izuku _________________________ When she was a kid,Midoriya once met an older boy at an abandoned building when she was...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...