I Like You - HeYa FanFic

By the_sidekick

Heather and Naya have been best friends since the day they met, or that's what it seems like to everybody. Th... More

I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 1
I Like You - HeYa FanFic- Chapter 2
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 3
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 4
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 5
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 6
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 7
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 9
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 10
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 11
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 12
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 13
I Like You -HeYa FanFic - Chapter 14
I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 15

I Like You- HeYa FanFic - Chapter 8

2.1K 26 1
By the_sidekick

Heather Morris’ POV

A soft tap on the trailer window woke me up. I sat up quickly and realised I was naked. I looked to my side and Naya was lying naked on the couch too, her caramel skin glinting in the sunlight. Crap, not again, Heather. I opened my closet and took out a blanket. I covered Naya with it before climbing back onto the couch and slipping under the blanket. I wrapped my arms around Naya’s waist and closed my eyes. There was another tap. I opened my eyes and propped myself up on my elbow. I moved the curtain slightly and saw that the whole Glee cast was outside. Lea was chatting to Dianna who was staring lovingly at Lea. Dianna looked away and at the window. She saw me peering out and pointed at me. I shut the curtains and laid back down on the couch. The trailer door opened and I silently cursed myself for not locking the door the previous night. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I could hear footsteps inside the trailer.

‘Oh my gosh!’I heard Dianna whisper. ‘Kevin, you were right! They did it in Heather’s trailer!’

‘Told you so.’ Kevin whispered back.

‘But, I thought you said they broke up.’ Amber whispered.

‘Yeah!’ Jenna whispered.

‘Lay off Di!’ Lea retorted before given numerous shushes. ‘They must have made up!’ Lea said her voice softer this time. I felt Naya move beside me. ‘Crap! She’s awake!’ Everyone held their breath. Naya moved again and I could feel her arm slip around my waist and her breath on my neck. ‘That was close.’ I decide to scare them once more and I moved. I turned my body to face Naya’s and we embraced each other.

‘Aww, they’re so cute!’ Jenna whispered, making me smile slightly.

‘Did you see that?’ Kevin exclaimed. My smile disappeared. Naya groaned. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, pretending I had been sleeping. Naya groaned again. I yawned and sat up, pulling the blanket to cover myself with.

‘What the fuck?’ I cursed.

‘Good morning!’ Jenna said. Naya stirred beside me and rubbed her eyes. I gestured for the cast to leave which they did hurriedly. I could tell they were afraid of Naya. Just as Dianna closed the door, Naya opened her eyes. She looked up at me sleepily.

‘Good morning, Hemo.’ Naya whispered.

‘Morning.’ I whispered back. Naya reached up and cupped my face in her hand. She used the other hand to pull my neck down. She leaned in to kiss me when I pulled away. I stood up and put my underwear on. ‘Why did I let this happen?’

‘Hey, part of it was my fault.’ Naya sat up and placed her hand on my back. She rubbed it in reassurance. ‘Actually all of it was my fault.’

‘I hate you so much right now.’

‘Hey, don’t blame me. Blame my seduction skills.’ Naya paused. ‘And your vulnerability.’

‘My vulnerability?’ I looked at Naya. ‘What’s that supposed to mean?’

‘You were in a time of neglect and need so you gave in easily to my demands.’

‘Wow.’ I stood up. ‘You do know this just makes things even worse between us.’

‘How?’ I put my clothes on.

‘Now, we’re even more like friends with benefits instead of girlfriends or just friends.’

‘Do you want us to be just friends?’

‘Of course not.’

‘Do you want us to be girlfriends?’

‘If I was being totally honest, yes, I would like to see that happen.’

‘Then it’s been decided.’ Naya stood up and put on her clothes.  ‘We’re girlfriends now.’ Naya smiled at me before kissing me on the forehead and leaving the trailer.

XXXXX

‘That’s all she said?’ Lea asked.

‘Yup.’ I took a sip of coffee. ‘That’s all she said. We’re girlfriends now.’

‘This is bad.’

‘Yeah! Does she think she gets to call the shots in this relationship?’ I protested. ‘No way. I don’t care if she’s Naya fucking Rivera or Santana fucking Lopez. She ain’t gonna call no more shots. I’m going to go talk to her.’

‘Wait, Heather.’ Lea grabbed my arm. ‘Maybe you shouldn’t.’

‘But why?’

‘Maybe its better if you just leave it be.’ Lea let go of my arm and smoothed down her skirt.

‘What do you mean by that?’

‘I don’t know.’ Lea shook her head. ‘Never mind what I said.’

‘Okay, then.’ I made my way to the door of Lea’s trailer. ‘See you later.’

‘Yeah, sure.’ Lea smiled.

XXXXX

Naya Rivera’s POV

It had been exactly seventeen episodes since Heather had spoken to me. I missed her voice, her laugh and most of all, her touch and her moans. I knew she was giving me the silent treatment but I also knew that secretly, she wanted me. I could tell by the way she would stare when I traced my legs with my finger and when I licked my lips.

‘Here’s your script.’ Ryan handed me my script. I read the episode title: Duets. I looked over at Heather who had just received her script. I would love to sing duet with her. Of course, people would see Santana doing a duet with Brittany but still, I want to let people know that Heather isn’t just a hot piece of dancing ass who knows how to shake it. I want to let people know that Heather can sing just as well as Lea or Amber. I flipped the page and started reading through the script. I heard footsteps approaching me and looked up. Heather looked pissed.

‘What’s up?’

‘Turn to page 5.’

‘Okay.’ I turned to page 5 and read the script. My eyes grew wide as I scaled through the page:

*Scene change to NR (Santana) and HM (Brittany) in bedroom. They are making out.*

‘What the fuck?’ I cursed.

‘Continue reading.’ I looked up at her before turning my attention back to the script.

HM (Brittany): Oh, you’re sweet lady kisses.

NR (Santana): Mhmm. This is a nice break from all that scissoring.

HM (Brittany): We should do a duet together. We should sing Melissa Etheridge’s Come to My Window.

‘Wait, does this mean they’re officially together?’ I looked at Heather.

‘Keep on reading.’ Heather sighed.

NR (Santana): First of all, there’s a lot of talking going on and I want to get my mack on.

HM (Brittany): Well, I don’t know, I just-

NR (Santana): Second of all, I’m not making out with you because I’m in love with you and want to sing about making lady babies. I’m only here because Puck’s been in the slammer for about 12 hours now and I’m like a lizard. I need something warm beneath me or I can’t digest my food.

‘Well, that’s harsh.’ I looked up at Heather. ‘Even for Santana.’

‘Is that all you can say?’ Heather rolled her eyes. ‘Does it not matter that Ryan might have found out our secret?’

‘Keep your voice down!’ I shushed Heather. I got up from my chair and dragged Heather to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned to Heather. ‘Look, it bothers me that Santana and Brittany are getting close, but, can’t you see the good thing?’

‘What good thing?’

‘If the relationship between Santana and Brittany continues, we can kiss on camera!’

‘That is good, but.’

‘There are no buts!’ I exclaimed. I approached Heather. ‘We get to kiss.’ I whispered in her ear. I smiled seductively at her and unlocked the bathroom door. I left the bathroom and sat back down on my chair.

‘Naya?’ I looked up and Dianna stood in front of me with her arms. ‘Time for some girl talk.’

‘If this girl talk includes the relationship I share with Heather then I’m not interested.’ I wagged my finger at her before looking at the script again.

‘No, it’s not about you and Heather. It’s about me and Lea.’ Dianna sat down on the chair next to me. ‘I want to come out, but I don’t know how.’

‘Wait; come out to the world or your parents?’ I looked at Dianna. ‘Cause I haven’t done neither of them.’

‘You haven’t come out to your parents?’ Dianna widened her eyes.

‘No, I’m planning to do it when we have the break over the weekend before we start shooting this episode.’

‘How are you planning to do that, though?’

‘I don’t know. I’m just going to tell my mother that I’m bisexual then if she doesn’t like it, well screw her.’ I said carelessly.

‘Okay.’ Dianna smiled at me. ‘I admire your optimism and confidence, Naya. I really do.’

‘Thanks. I admire your um, your outlook of life and how you are uh, yourself.’ I replied. Dianna laughed softly. I smiled. ‘Di, can I ask you a question?’

‘Sure.’

‘I want to tell Heather that I really do love her. Like, what we have, it’s serious and I just want to let her know how much I care about her.’

‘Okay. Still waiting for that question.’

‘I don’t know how.’

‘You should sing a song.’

‘What’s with you and singing songs?’

‘Hey, it’s a good idea!’ Dianna playfully hit me on the arm.

‘Fine, I’ll sing her a song.’ I rolled my eyes. ‘What song should I sing?’

‘You remember the conversation we had a couple days ago at your apartment?'

‘Yeah, I remember.’

‘You said that you wanted to sing that song. What was it?’ Dianna paused. ‘Oh, right. Let Me Go by Flora and the Machine.’

‘First of all, the title is Never Let Me Go. Second of all, it’s by Florence and the Machine. Third of all, that song gives me crippling depression.’

‘Then why’d you suggest it in the first place?’

‘I was hung-over!’ I bit my lip. ‘When I’m hung-over, I say stupid stuff.’

‘That is true.’ Dianna said. I glared at Dianna. ‘Do you know any other songs?’

‘Nope.’ I shook my head. Dianna and I went silent, thinking about songs.

‘Nay Nay, I have the perfect song.’

‘What is it?’

‘Songbird.’

‘That’s a bird not a song.’

‘No, there’s a song with the title. It’s the perfect song.’

‘Let me hear it.’

‘Okay.’ Dianna pulled out her phone and played the song. As the song ended, I smiled at Dianna.

‘That song is perfect.’

‘Told you so.’ Dianna kept her phone. ‘When are you going to sing it?’

‘I have no idea. I’ll make plans with Heather to have dinner then I’ll take her somewhere romantic and I’ll sing it for her there.’

‘Any idea where that somewhere romantic is?’ Dianna paused. ‘The beach?’

‘Too sandy.’ I remarked. Dianna looked at Lea, before looking back at me.

‘The mall?’

‘The mall?’ I laughed. ‘Wait, were you serious?’

‘It was an idea.’ Dianna said softly. I turned my head and spotted Heather sitting on her chair, reading the script. I stared at her and tried to think of romantic places. Heather bit her lip and looked up. Her eyes met mine and she blushed. I smiled wider and waved at her. She waved back. ‘Di? Can you be my spy?’

‘Spy?’

‘Yeah.’ I looked at Dianna. ‘You help me find out where Heather thinks it’s romantic, say that you’re thinking of taking Lea there or something, then I’ll take her there.’

‘What’s in it for me?’ Dianna furrowed her eyebrows.

‘I help you with any of your Lea problems.’ I scratched my temple. Dianna thought about it.

‘Fine.’ Dianna got up.

‘Wait, where are you going?’ I looked up at her.

‘To go see Lea. I’ll do my spying later.’ Dianna walked away and I turned my attention back to the script. I heard footsteps once again, approaching me. Someone sat on the chair next to mine. I turned my head and was greeted by the site of Heather.

‘What were you talking to Dianna about?’

‘She had some girl problems with Lea. So she asked me for help.’

‘We need to talk, Naya.’

‘About what?’

‘I miss you. I miss your touches and your laughs.’ Heather licked her lips. ‘I miss everything about you.’

‘Well, you were giving me the silent treatment.’

‘Me?’ Heather rolled her eyes. ‘I thought you were giving me the silent treatment.’

‘I never give anyone the silent treatment.’ Heather and I fell silent. ‘Wanna go do it in my trailer?’

‘No, not really.’ Heather giggled. I pouted.

‘Wanna cuddle in my trailer instead?’

‘That’s better.’ Heather and I stood up. We linked arms and strolled off.

XXXXX

‘I admire your addiction to Desperate Housewives.’ I whispered as Heather laid her head on my shoulder.

‘It’s not an addiction.’ Heather held my hands. ‘It’s an attraction.’

‘Sure. Just an attraction.’ I muttered sarcastically, earning a playful hit on my stomach from Heather. I wrapped my arm around Heather. ‘This is a nice break from all that scissoring.’ I said in my Santana voice.

‘We should sing a duet together.’ Heather recited after chuckling softly. I giggled before falling silent. Heather looked up at me. ‘You forgot your lines, didn’t you?’

‘Yes.’ I nodded slowly, trying to remember my lines. ‘Ah, screw it.’

‘I love you, Naya.’ Heather whispered. My heart skipped a beat, my stomach fluttered and my knees weakened. We had said we loved each other many times before but we had never said those three words while cuddling, not under the influence of alcohol and not naked.

‘I love you too, Heather.’ I whispered back. There was a loud knock on the door. ‘Come in!’ The door opened and Dianna’s head poked through the doorway, followed by Lea’s. ‘What’s up, guys?’

‘What are you guys doing?’ Lea looked at us.

‘Cuddling.’ Heather said quietly.

‘That’s cute.’ There was a hint of sarcasm in Dianna’s voice. ‘First of all, Amber’s looking for you, Naya. You guys have to practise your duet.’

‘Wait, Amber and I are singing a duet together?’ I furrowed my eyebrows.

‘Yeah, didn’t you read the script?’ Lea pointed at the script on the table.

‘We were cuddling.’ Heather excused.

‘Second of all, Zach’s looking for you, Heather. I’ll bring you to him.’

‘That’s alright. I know where the dance studio is.’ Heather stood up, leaving me cold on the couch. I straightened up.

‘He’s not at the studio.’ Dianna said quickly. ‘He’s somewhere else.’

‘Okay, well, in that case, we should go now.’ Heather put her jacket on. I stood up behind her. Heather turned around and hugged me. Heather smiled at me before kissing me softly. I deepened the kiss and Heather moaned softly. Dianna cleared her throat. Heather pulled away. ‘See you later, Nay.’

‘See you.’ I smiled at Heather and shot a glance at Dianna before they left.

‘Do you really love her?’ Lea came in the trailer and closed the door behind her.

‘Of course I do.’ I remarked. I put on my jacket and adjusted my hair. ‘What kind of question is that?’

‘I was just wondering.’ Lea smoothed her skirt like she usually does when she’s worried about something.

‘What’s wrong, Lee?’

‘You guys don’t seem the same.’

‘What are you talking about?’ I rolled my eyes. ‘We’re different because we love each other more.’

‘You guys seem distant.’

‘Distant?’ I flicked my hair over my shoulder. ‘We were cuddling just now! Right on that couch.’

‘You’re right.’ Lea said quietly. ‘I guess I was just being-‘

‘Stupid?’ I finished for her. Lea ignored my comment and sat on the couch. I turned around and looked out the window.

‘Do you remember the Britney episode?’

‘Of course I did.’ I smirked. ‘Heather looked totally hot dressed up as Britney Spears and when we did Me Against The Music, I got to dance with Heather.’

‘Do you remember what you said to Ryan after we shot that scene?’ Lea asked. I bit my lip.

‘Yes.’ I turned my head and looked at Lea.

‘Tell me what you said.’ Lea challenged.

‘I told Ryan that Santana should be with Brittany.’ I said quietly before turning back to the window.

‘Exactly.’ Lea paused. ‘So why did it make you pissed that Brittany and Santana are making out in a scene?’

‘It didn’t piss me off.’ I closed my eyes. ‘It pissed off Heather.’

‘Don’t you think Heather should be a bit more optimistic?’ Lea asked. I thought about it. ‘A bit more, excited?’

‘Why are you saying these things?’ I turned my head in her direction.

‘I’m just stating the facts.’ Lea stood up and smoothed her skirt. She made her way to the door. ‘I’m just saying that maybe Heather is getting a bit distant from you.’

XXXXX

END OF CHAPTER 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 39 45
Kurt and Blaine were the best of friends since primary school. But one summer destroyed everything. It was the summer before they both would go to m...
116K 2.7K 85
Demi Lovato and Naya Rivera find themselves struggling to admit that they have feelings for each other, which complicates their relationship. Will th...
5.1K 57 22
Lisa and Jennie Are best friends since elementary till Present. They both Happy when they together. But jennie Without knowing That lisa is secretly...
50.6K 1.2K 30
Demi Lovato joins the set of Glee. Becomes close friends with fellow co-star Naya Rivera. Will sparks fly or are they just "friends"?