I Like You- HeYa FanFic - Chapter 8

Heather Morris’ POV

A soft tap on the trailer window woke me up. I sat up quickly and realised I was naked. I looked to my side and Naya was lying naked on the couch too, her caramel skin glinting in the sunlight. Crap, not again, Heather. I opened my closet and took out a blanket. I covered Naya with it before climbing back onto the couch and slipping under the blanket. I wrapped my arms around Naya’s waist and closed my eyes. There was another tap. I opened my eyes and propped myself up on my elbow. I moved the curtain slightly and saw that the whole Glee cast was outside. Lea was chatting to Dianna who was staring lovingly at Lea. Dianna looked away and at the window. She saw me peering out and pointed at me. I shut the curtains and laid back down on the couch. The trailer door opened and I silently cursed myself for not locking the door the previous night. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I could hear footsteps inside the trailer.

‘Oh my gosh!’I heard Dianna whisper. ‘Kevin, you were right! They did it in Heather’s trailer!’

‘Told you so.’ Kevin whispered back.

‘But, I thought you said they broke up.’ Amber whispered.

‘Yeah!’ Jenna whispered.

‘Lay off Di!’ Lea retorted before given numerous shushes. ‘They must have made up!’ Lea said her voice softer this time. I felt Naya move beside me. ‘Crap! She’s awake!’ Everyone held their breath. Naya moved again and I could feel her arm slip around my waist and her breath on my neck. ‘That was close.’ I decide to scare them once more and I moved. I turned my body to face Naya’s and we embraced each other.

‘Aww, they’re so cute!’ Jenna whispered, making me smile slightly.

‘Did you see that?’ Kevin exclaimed. My smile disappeared. Naya groaned. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, pretending I had been sleeping. Naya groaned again. I yawned and sat up, pulling the blanket to cover myself with.

‘What the fuck?’ I cursed.

‘Good morning!’ Jenna said. Naya stirred beside me and rubbed her eyes. I gestured for the cast to leave which they did hurriedly. I could tell they were afraid of Naya. Just as Dianna closed the door, Naya opened her eyes. She looked up at me sleepily.

‘Good morning, Hemo.’ Naya whispered.

‘Morning.’ I whispered back. Naya reached up and cupped my face in her hand. She used the other hand to pull my neck down. She leaned in to kiss me when I pulled away. I stood up and put my underwear on. ‘Why did I let this happen?’

‘Hey, part of it was my fault.’ Naya sat up and placed her hand on my back. She rubbed it in reassurance. ‘Actually all of it was my fault.’

‘I hate you so much right now.’

‘Hey, don’t blame me. Blame my seduction skills.’ Naya paused. ‘And your vulnerability.’

‘My vulnerability?’ I looked at Naya. ‘What’s that supposed to mean?’

‘You were in a time of neglect and need so you gave in easily to my demands.’

‘Wow.’ I stood up. ‘You do know this just makes things even worse between us.’

‘How?’ I put my clothes on.

‘Now, we’re even more like friends with benefits instead of girlfriends or just friends.’

‘Do you want us to be just friends?’

‘Of course not.’

‘Do you want us to be girlfriends?’