I Like You - HeYa FanFic - Chapter 11

A/N: Another sexy scene here. Hope you guys enjoy! ;)

Darren Criss’ POV

‘Hey, broccoli head wake up!’ I opened my eyes and quickly shut them back again. The sun was burning.

‘Close the curtains!’ I complained. The curtains were closed and I heard footsteps approaching me.

‘Get up, donkey.’ I opened my eyes, slower this time and looked up. Naya was there in only her underwear. ‘Finally.’

‘Why are you not wearing clothes?’ I sat up and rubbed my eyes before noticing I had slept on the floor.

‘Don’t act as if you don’t like it.’ Naya scoffed. ‘But, about that, I need to apologise, Darren.’

‘For what?’ I stood up and looked around my trashed apartment.

‘I might have slept with Heather on your couch.’ Naya paused and I turned around to look at her. ‘And by slept, I don’t mean sleep with only our underwear on. We had lady sex on your couch.’

‘To be honest, I have no idea whether to feel really turned on right now or really disgusted.’ I looked at my couch and saw Heather lying sprawled out on it, only in her underwear. ‘But, it’s fine. I was going to buy a new couch anyways.’

‘Seriously?’ I looked at Naya again. ‘You’re not mad, at all?’

‘Why should I be?’ I paused. ‘I had sex on that couch a million times before.’

‘Awesome.’ Naya smiled. ‘Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back to my girlfriend.’

‘You’re excused.’ I watched as Naya walked back to Heather, carefully avoiding the other cast members that were still sleeping on the floor. I watched as Naya sat next to Heather and hugged her tightly before whispering something in her ear. They both giggled and shared a kiss. I sighed. I wanted a love like that. I wanted to be loved by someone who cared about me and who I could pour my day out to. But, being Darren Criss is hard because so many people think I’m gay in real life and on screen. Oh well, the time will eventually come when I meet the one.

XXXXX

‘What happened after I passed out?’ I asked before taking a sip of coffee. The whole cast was at Starbucks, trying to wash our hang-over away.

‘Let’s see, you were the second last person to pass out.’ Cory said. ‘You passed out then Ryan left and then I passed out.’

‘Why is Cory always the last person to pass out?’ Jenna asked.

‘I don’t know.’ Cory paused. ‘I’m Canadian. Maybe that’s why.’

‘Seriously, Lumps, you have to stop using your nationality as an excuse.’ Naya scoffed. ‘It starts to lose its effect after a while.’

‘Agreed.’ Chris nodded.

‘Can I just say something?’ Kevin interrupted. ‘Cheers to Darren for throwing an awesome party. Thanks for inviting us and thanks for providing alcohol.’ Kevin raised his cup of coffee and the cast started clinking their cups together.

‘Thanks for coming, guys.’ I said before given many no problems and don’t sweat its from members of the cast.

‘Do we have shooting today?’ Naya asked, checking her phone.

‘I don’t think so.’ Dianna said thoughtfully before looking at Lea.

‘No, we don’t.’Lea shook her head.

‘Oh, where would we be if it weren’t for Lea’s super memory.’ Naya joked causing some members to laugh and causing Kevin to spill his coffee. Naya smiled at Kevin before turning to Heather and whispering something in her ear. Heather nodded and smiled at Naya before giving her a kiss on the cheek. I looked away from the couple and down at my cup of coffee. I felt someone staring at me and looked up. Lea smiled at me and I smiled back. She took out her phone and sent a text to me: