His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

X

5.4K 388 131
By CHOCOHONEY-

Hello loves~
I was thinking of doing a double update later today 🤺

So make sure to comment and vote 💕
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung and San walked back to Wooyoung's room, satisfied with dinner. "Ah.. I'm going to look in my room and see the set up.. I'll be back shortly your highness."

"Oh alright." Wooyoung spoke and sat down on his bed waiting patiently for the male to return.

San opened the door that lead to his room and saw his items neatly on his new bed. Oh.. I guess that's cover- wait. San looked through the clothes nervously. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

He looked around for a moment in a panic until he found it. "Oh thank the lord." San sighed, holding his necklace in his hand. It was one thing, among the few things he had, that he couldn't bare to lose.

Not with the value it held. Even if he couldn't remember what the value was.

"San? Are you alright?" Wooyoung asked softly from his room. He had heard the male frantically moving things around.

"Oh! Yes. Yes don't worry. You can come in if you wish." San spoke after putting his necklace in a secure place on his desk.

"Oh okay!" Wooyoung peered into the room. "I've actually never been in here." Wooyoung spoke as he looked around the room.

"Really?" San asked, curiously watching the prince.

"Yeah." Wooyoung admitted, "I always saw the door when I was younger, but I was a bit too scared to actually enter." The prince shrugged and San chuckled.

"Scared of what? Ghosts and creepy crawlies?" San teased and Wooyoung blushed.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me."

"Sorry your highness." San apologized while smiling.

Wooyoung huffed and crossed his arms. "Whatever. I am going to sleep." Wooyoung spoke and San nodded.

"Should I leave my door open?" San asked the prince.

"Hm.. I think so. I'm sure my father would prefer that." Wooyoung spoke over his shoulder as he left the room and went to shower.

San sat down on his bed with a sigh until he heard something crinkle underneath him. He stood up quickly and saw a piece of paper.

What the fuck-

Sannie~
Jongho and I heard the good news!
We're happy for you !
Do tell us what the prince is like
and also tell us about the castle >:)

-Mingi, your lover ♡
.. and Jongho

San laughed softly and folded the paper carefully before placing it on his desk next to his necklace. Mingi was definitely a character.

The male looked around the room before starting to put his clothing away. He was honestly in a bit of disbelief at the opportunity he just received. This room is so elegant. San thought as he placed his clothing in the dresser.

He opened another door and saw that it lead to a personal bathroom. A clawfoot tub? Wow.. San looked in awe. He decided he was going to just wash up quickly and sleep after checking in on the other male.

Or.. maybe I have to wait until he falls asleep? Is that how it works?

San was a bit confused but he wanted to do his best for the prince.

After a quick shower San knocked on the door conjoining their rooms before entering. "Prince?"

Wooyoung was already laying in his bed cuddling a pillow as he slept. Oh.. even while he's sleeping he's handsome.. no.. gorgeous I think.. San hummed to himself before turning back to his room and laying down in his own bed.

Sleep came to San very easily.

・:*:・

San woke up early to see Wooyoung sitting on the edge of his bed with a face full of excitement. At first he thought he was dreaming, as the crown prince was wearing silk clothing that made him look like an angel. But San quickly realized that he was, in fact, awake.

"Oh!" San exclaimed.

"Hi." The prince smiled and San sat up quickly.

"Sorry your highness, I should've woken up earlier." San quickly got out of bed.

Wooyoung laughed at San's panicked look and flopped backwards onto San's bed as San rushed into his bathroom to get ready.

When San returned to his bedroom he saw the prince laying comfortably on his bed and dozing off a bit.

"Aren't you going to get ready, or something?" San asked, putting on the armor that was given to him the day before.

"Um. You have the carry me back to my room." The prince spoke with a sly smile and San rolled his eyes.

"I don't think that's apart of the job." San spoke with his eyebrows raised and Wooyoung just opened his arms for the male to pick him up.

"Ah jeez." San groaned and picked up Wooyoung, holding him bridal style as he carried him back to his room. The prince smiled cheekily and his cheeks flushed as he realized how close his face was to the knight's.

"Here, your highness." San spoke as he placed Wooyoung on his bed and Wooyoung almost forgot to release his hands from around the knight's neck.

"Thank you." Wooyoung spoke and went to get dressed for the day. Wooyoung returned looking brighter and well dressed.

"Let's go eat together, I still wish to show you more of the castle." Wooyoung spoke and San nodded.

"Yes, your highness." San spoke and walked with the male to the dining hall.

San greeted the entire royal family out of respect and the princesses looked at him in shock. They hadn't met him the day before.

Awkwardly, the knight received his food with to Wooyoung and sat down at the chair directly next to the prince.

San didn't focus on the conversation and instead worried on eating his on food.He could feel the curious stares of the princesses, but he didn't dwell on it too much.

Wooyoung on the other hand, was excited to finally have someone to talk to during breakfast. His father usually concerned himself with work related issues and the girls weren't able to talk to him because of their mother not wanting them to be involved with the prince.

"And then I realized there was no ink in the pen." Wooyoung giggled and San smiled at him softly.

After they ate the two of them went back to Wooyoung's room. Not even a moment later, there was impatient knocking at the door.

"Oh." Wooyoung looked through the peephole and saw his sisters. "Hey guy-"

"Who is that?" Jieun asked curiously pointing to the knight.

"This is Choi San." Wooyoung smiled, "He's my knight."

San looked at the three girls in the door way nervously before bowing to them.

"He's so cute!" Sieun chirped and Yeona just looked at him with a glare.

"What do you want with our baby brother?" Yeona asked.

"U-uh.. I'm just assigned as his knight.." San stuttered and Yeona crossed her arms.

"Come on guys.. he's actually very nice. And it was Appa's idea." Wooyoung spoke before moving to sit beside the knight on his bed.

Jieun and Sieun shrugged, "Okay." They both at the same time before turning to each other and glaring, "Do not copy me!"

"Ugh." Yeona grimaced. "Well fine, Wooyoungie, if you think he's well suited to protect you, then so be it."

Wooyoung smiled widely and Yeona rolled her eyes playfully.

"Let's get to know him!" Jieun spoke up and sat down on the window couch with Sieun.

Yeona made herself comfortable at Wooyoung's desk, and together, the three of them questioned the male on everything.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wooyoung and his protective sisters that love him veryyyyy much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
201K 11.7K 51
[Part One of the Force of Nature series] Thomas and his sides all have Kik. It gets angsty, Anxiety gets upset, Thomas doesn't know what is going on...
6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...