SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY βœ”οΈ

Par -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... Plus

π’π„π‹π…πˆπ’π‡
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—; one year
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

802 28 22
Par -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ)

ALYSSA LOOKED IN the mirror and kept touching up her jacket even though it looked fine. after touching her jacket for what seemed like the millionth time, she moved onto her necklace and centered it. alyssa sighed and walked away from the mirror, going into the kitchen and getting a glass of water. alyssa leaned against the counter before feeling jon's hands set on her shoulders mc startling her.

"lyss," jon started to massage her shoulders to calm her down, "stop worrying so much, alright? like i said before," he pressed a kiss to her head, "it's gonna be alright." jon said, pressing another kiss to her head. "jon," alyssa turned around, leaning back against the counter. "you don't know how my parents are, especially my mom. i'm worried, jon. really, really worried." alyssa said, running her hands up and down his arms.

"stop worrying, it'll be fine. i'm a way, way different person than i was nine fucking years ago." jon said, "i know you are. but my mom is a super judgmental person and i just really have a gut feeling that this isn't gonna go over well." alyssa admitted, jon pulling her into his chest. alyssa looked up at him, her chin against his chest. "it'll be alright." jon said, "god i really hope you're right." alyssa sighed.

jon pecked her lips a few times before alyssa pulled away, backing up from jon. "do i look okay?" alyssa asked, "you look," jon eyed his girlfriend as he walked towards her and set his hands on her hips, "fucking gorgeous." jon said, making alyssa smile. "thank you." she smiled sweetly, pressing his lips to hers. "i love you." alyssa said, "i love you too." jon said as his girlfriend walked to the counter. she threw jon the keys to the truck, "let's get coffee and then we'll go to my parents."

jon nodded, alyssa kissing coco goodbye before locking the apartment door and making her way to the parking garage, hand in hand with jon. the two drove to starbucks, alyssa getting an iced coffee while jon got nothing. the drive to alyssa's parents house was short and quiet, the only time alyssa would speak up was to tell jon where to go. alyssa could feel her heart pounding through her chest, her anxiety getting worse as they got closer to the donovan home.

alyssa looked over, "are you not worried at all?" alyssa broke the silence, "of course i'm worried but-" alyssa smiled, "the jon moxley is worried about meeting my parents?" alyssa teased, leaning on the console, looking at jon with a smile. "don't make a big deal of it, babe." jon joked with a small smile, "it's cute." alyssa smiled and leaned over, kissing jon on the cheek. "i love it." she said, kissing his cheek once more.

a few minutes went by, "alright.. here we are.." alyssa nervously sighed, "don't be nervous.." jon said quietly. "i'm trying." alyssa replied, "just.. be yourself and.. i'm sure they'll love you just as much as i do." alyssa said, reaching over and giving jon a kiss. alyssa smiled at him before getting out of the truck and taking jon's hand in hers, walking up to her parents front door. alyssa took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

alyssa's heart was racing, she thought that she shouldn't be so nervous for jon to meet her mom and dad. but, she knew how her parents, especially her mom, didn't like jon when they had first met him at a wwe show back in early 2012. that memory was pretty clear to her, she remembered just how much her mom didn't like jon. her dad, damien, was definitely a lot nicer to jon and honestly didn't mind him that much. alyssa wasn't that worried about her dad, it was her mom she was so worried about.

the large front door opened, "alyssa!" emily donovan exclaimed, "hey, mom!" alyssa exclaimed, hugging her mom. "hi, alyssa." damien donovan said, alyssa looking at her dad for a second before hugging him, "hi, dad." she smiled, alyssa pulled away and saw jon just standing there awkwardly. alyssa smiled at him and grabbed his hand, lightly pulling him in. "who's this?" emily asked, alyssa had told her dad about jon but not her mom so she was waiting to see how this was gonna go over.

"mom.. you remember jon.. you and dad met him a long time ago at a wwe show." alyssa said, "hey, jon!" damien said, shaking jon's hand. "hi..?" jon said quietly, not really knowing what to call alyssa's dad. "damien. you can call me damien." he said, jon nodding. "yeah.. i remember jon.." emily said disgusted, turning and walking away. "oh my god." alyssa sighed, before glaring at her dad. damien shrugged and took jon and alyssa onto the patio.

the entire time they were there, emily would give jon nasty looks, make snarky comments and alyssa was really getting fed up with it. "i'm gonna go talk to mom inside.." alyssa stood up, "i'll be back." she told jon and kissed his cheek, looking at her mom and walking inside. "let's go upstairs and talk." alyssa said, going up to her parents bedroom with her mother. the second that they got in there alyssa spoke up, "okay, what is your problem?" alyssa asked.

"jon! jon's my problem!" emily exclaimed, "what?" alyssa asked, "why? jon's been nothing but sweet this entire time! it's you, mom! it's you who keeps being rude to him!" alyssa said, throwing her hands up. "i don't trust him, alyssa. i don't like him. when i first met him he was very aggressive with you." emily said, alyssa dryly laughed. "that was almost ten years ago, mom. he wasn't aggressive, jon is just chaotic. that's how he is, he's not aggressive." alyssa tried to speak calmly.

"you talked to jon when he was coming back from a match.. when he was extremely sweaty, sore, and just wanted to go relax. that was a long time ago. you have to trust that he is the sweetest person i have ever met." alyssa said, "i already said what i think of him. i don't like him and i don't trust him." emily spoke, "then don't! you don't have to like or trust him!" alyssa yelled. "i trust jon and i love him so, so much." alyssa said softly.

"this is why i told dad that i was dating jon way before you. i actually told dad it was jon, i didn't keep it a secret from him like i did with you." alyssa said, "goddamnit, i'm so angry with you right now." alyssa continued, "well, alyssa, i don't trust him. from what i remember, i know he won't be able to take care of you." emily said, "i- what?!" alyssa said, baffled. "you're going off of the time you met him in 2012?! that makes zero fucking sense!" alyssa said.

"you have no idea what you're talking about! jon's taken care of me for as long as i've been in the wrestling business!" alyssa exclaimed, "he took care of me on the road in wwe! mom, he drove me everywhere! he still does! jon takes care of me, mom. jon is the most amazing, most caring person i've ever been with. jon's been there for me when nobody else was. i'm so in love with him and whether you like it or not, i'm not leaving him."

"you're just gonna have to deal with us being together because if i'm being honest here, mom, i'm gonna marry that man." alyssa spoke, "now if you'll excuse me.. i'm taking my boyfriend and leaving." alyssa said, ripping the wooden door open and storming out. "alyssa come on, don't be ridiculous." emily said, following alyssa. "i'm not being ridiculous. i'm not gonna stay here if my boyfriend isn't welcomed." alyssa said, walking down the stairs.

"alyssa stop being so ridiculous!" emily exclaimed, "i'm not! leave me alone!" alyssa said, opening the patio door. "jon, we're leaving." alyssa said angrily, "woah, woah, woah what's going on?" damien asked, "mom's being fucking ridiculous. she's being extremely rude to jon and i'm over it. i'm not staying somewhere where my boyfriend isn't welcomed. so dad, i'll call you later to set something up with jon and i." alyssa said.

the two walked inside, "and for you mom, i hope you realize how good jon treats me and you can actually apologize for how rude you've been today. thank you dad for being so nice, i appreciate it." alyssa said, "alyssa! you're being-" alyssa interrupted, "don't say i'm being ridiculous! i'm leaving." alyssa said, taking jon out of the house. the two got in the truck, "are you sure you wanna leave?" jon asked, "yeah. i wanna go." alyssa said, jon nodding slowly and starting the truck, driving off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IT HAD BEEN a few hours and alyssa hadn't said much to jon. alyssa was very upset and didn't really wanna talk to anyone. alyssa walked out of the bedroom, seeing jon sitting on the couch with coco. "lyss.." jon said quietly, alyssa turning towards him. "are you sure you wanna leave so soon?" jon asked, "yeah. i'm sure." alyssa said. "babe we gotta talk about this." jon said, "what? there's nothing to talk about. my mom was so rude to you earlier and that's unacceptable." alyssa explained.

"i think it'd be best if you talked to your mom and made up before we leave. we rarely get to come on vacations and i think you should talk to her before we leave." jon said, "i don't want to." alyssa replied. alyssa was so fucking stubborn and jon knew that. "babe.." jon stood up, "don't you think you should just clear the air..? just before we leave aspen?" jon said, trying his best not to upset alyssa. "i don't want to, jon. just leave it alone." alyssa said, getting angry with jon.

"alyssa don't you-" alyssa cut him off, "jon, i said no! just leave it alone, oh my god!" alyssa freaked out, "i don't want to talk to her!" alyssa said, storming back into the bedroom and calling danielle and asking her to pick her up. within ten minutes danielle was there, alyssa grabbed her phone and bag. "i'm leaving with danielle for a little bit. i'll be back." alyssa said, not giving jon any time to reply. she opened the door and went down to danielle's car.

the two went a nearby bar, alyssa ranting to danielle about her day. "then jon.." alyssa took a drink of her beer, "he kept telling me to talk to my mom and i told him no. i told him i don't want to talk to her but he kept saying that i should and i got so pissed. my days been fucking great." alyssa sighed, taking another drink of her beer. danielle looked at her best friend for a second, trying to think of what to say.

"look.." danielle said, "i don't want to piss you off but jon's just trying to help you out, lyss." danielle said, alyssa looking at her, knowing that she had more to say. "jon truly cares about you, he only wants the best for you. jon's so in love with you, i can just see it. i know you know he's in love with you, you're in love with him too. you two are perfect for each other. just hear him out, go home and tell him you're sorry and you love him." danielle said.

"don't be stubborn for once and apologize, okay?" danielle said, "okay." alyssa said, danielle paying for their drinks. "let's go." danielle said, hugging alyssa and walking out to the car. the drive back to the apartments was silent, just the sound of the radio lightly playing in the background. "alright.. here we are." danielle said, "i love you so much and i'm so glad i got to see you." alyssa said.

"i love you too, i'm glad too." danielle said, "i'll try to come out soon but my schedule is so hectic.." alyssa said, "i know. i'll try to get us out to a show soon." danielle said, "okay.. i love you. thank you." alyssa said, "i love you too, alyssa. call me tomorrow." danielle said, alyssa nodding and getting out of the car and going into the apartment complex. alyssa quietly opened the door, hearing coco growl. the apartment was dark, "shh, co, it's just me." alyssa whispered.

coco calmed down immediately, alyssa walked to the counter and set her stuff down. she quickly locked the house up and walked into the bedroom, seeing jon laying on his stomach with his shirt off. alyssa softly smiled at jon, taking her shoes off and getting into pajamas. she crawled into bed, "are you awake?" alyssa whispered. "mhm.." jon said, she crawled closer and laid the top half of her body on jon, her head on his back.

"i'm sorry, jon." alyssa said quietly, "i'm sorry for freaking out earlier. my mom pissed me off so much but i shouldn't have taken it out on you." alyssa explained, jon turning to lay on his back. "it's okay.." jon whispered, "i feel really, really bad." alyssa said, "i was being such a bitch and i'm sorry." alyssa apologized again, "it's alright, lyss. i understand, it's okay." jon replied, "i shouldn't have walked out earlier and-" jon interrupted her with a kiss, "shh, you don't even have to say anymore." jon said. "but i-" jon kissed her again, "shh, it's okay." jon said, kissing her once more. alyssa giggled, "goodnight, jon. i love you." alyssa said, "i love you too, goodnight alyssa." jon said, kissing her lips once more, falling asleep next to her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
i hate alyssa's mom lolololol
i love you guys sm but pls stop being ghost readers and vote🥺

rest in peace chadwick boseman <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

251K 6.7K 81
Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past few years. Sadie Benson is a sweet,Bubbly...
13.3K 176 11
Jon Moxley is only an asshole all of the time, sometimes. The whole tale, uploaded for your reading needs. Enjoy!
3.4K 108 14
where a sister and her brothers' best friend fall for each other & start secret relationship til social media sees them together
8.3K 193 26
Her life destroyed by infidelity & divorce, a heartbroken Becky Lynch leaves WWE & goes to the one place no one thought she would ever go to, AEW, wh...