𝙠𝙣𝙮, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

By _yyunaa_

**WARNING, CONTAINS LEMON! "𝙸𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝, 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘... More

' 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧
「 ❥ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 」
「 ❥ 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 」
「 ❥ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 」
「 ❥ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 」
「 ❥ 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 」
「 ❥ 𝙴𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 」
「 ❥ 𝚁𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗」
「 ❥ 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚔𝚘 」
「 ❥ 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑 」
「 ❥ 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 」
「 ❥ 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 」
「 ❥ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝙸 」
「 ❥ 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 」
「 ❥ 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 」
「 ❥ 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 」
「 ❥ 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 」
「 ❥ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 」
「 ❥ 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 」
「 ❥ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 」

「 ❥ 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 」

8.6K 310 117
By _yyunaa_

Kanao winced as she slowly turned to look. Peeling her body off from the ruins that she laid upon, she carefully crawled to the edge of the roof only to have her eyes widened as she felt the sash wrapping around her leg. She caught a glimpse of [name] laying on the ground, not moving.

But she was still alive.

She was eventually brought up into the sky once again and Tanjiro had to run in to save her. Or so he thought he could as his friends came along as well, trying to help out. But with Daki's sashes in the way, Kanao was being held like a ragdoll, being swung about randomly.

Sanemi, on the other hand, was having a hard time together with Tengen. His mind was clouded with thoughts about ensuring that [name] is alright, but the Upper Moon Six before them isn't letting them past at all.

He wields his blade tightly in his hand as he tried to land a blow, only for him to be easily kicked back due to how fast Gyutaro was moving. He gritted his teeth as he watched Tengen's wives coming to aid as well, mostly Hinatsuru.

The kunai attacked not only the Upper Moon Six but Tengen and Sanemi as well. Rendering them poisoned too as they tried to move and fight against Gyutaro whom they noticed was slightly affected by the poison as he regenerated soon enough.

Which he noticed his fellow comrade spacing out as Gyutaro disappeared from their sight and the next thing that happened was for them to quickly turn to look at where Hinatsuru was.

"Man, that poison actually worked!"

"Hina..."

"Tengen-sama, don't mind me! Look for the demon..." and she stopped realized the demon had grabbed hold of her by the mouth tightly.

"You sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you, by the way," he spoke out as he peered deep into Hinatsuru's eyes.

"HINATSURU! STOP!" Tengen yelled out as his fuchsia-coloured eyes widened as Gyutaro was going in for the blow, only to hear the sound of blood splattering as his arms dropped. The strong gust of wind was felt and Tengen looked around as Sanemi softly chuckled.

And they watched as a cyclone of slashes made its way towards Gyutaro within a split second and the Upper Moon Six had to quickly avoid the oncoming attack.

"Breath of Wind, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter," and Hinatsuru breathed in and out deeply as she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She then noticed the green nichirin blade that was pointed right at Gyutaro who had barely escaped the attack.

But the arm wrapped around her body wasn't muscular or rough, which she then realized it was someone else who had saved her.

"Wow... That was pretty fast, man. I didn't expect someone like you to be moving at such a speed. Weren't you unconscious earlier on?" Gyutaro spoke out as he looked as the dust cleared and there squats [name] in front of him, with her nichirin blade in her hand and Hinatsuru behind her.

[name]'s electric blue eyes widened then when Gyutaro lunged forward at such a fast speed that she had to use her entire body to shield Hinatsuru, causing the older lady to fall down and nearly falling off the roof.

"HINATSURU! DROP!" Tengen yelled out and Hinatsuru lets go of the roof tiles and allowed herself to drop onto Tengen's arms, allowing [name] to gain the space to attack Gyutaro back then.

"Breath of Wind, Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon!" And Sanemi performs the attack as he swings his sword to release a circular gust of wind, trying to aid [name] in stopping the Upper Moon Six's attack, only to have their eyes widened as they watched Gyutaro's other hand brought up the other sickle, ready to strike him.

Sanemi was then pushed back by the impact and Gyutaro turned to look at [name]. Her eyes remained wide opened as her pink-tinted lips parted, a little afraid with what's going on. Her mind was full of thoughts, ranging from orders and coins.

To decision making.

"[NAME]! LOOK OUT!" Sanemi yelled out and [name] could only then raise her leg and slammed it down against Gyutaro's arm, causing his eyes to widen at her quick movement and strength.

"Breath of Flowers, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!" and [name] watched as Gyutaro's arms were sliced off, allowing her to stagger back and retreat to regain her composure. Kanao then landed next to her, and [name] gave her a slight nod as a sign of a 'thank you'.

For Tengen's mice were loitering about the alleyway earlier on.

"I hear squeaking..." [name] thought to herself as her electric blue eyes slowly opened. She noticed how she was laying on her side. She could feel the ground trembled as the battle continued and her eyes laid upon the alleyway that was before her.

She noticed a familiar-looking nichirin blade being carried and she slowly reached her hand out. She watched as Tengen's mice took the opportunity of the commotion going on and placed the nichirin blade into [name]'s hand.

Another into her other hand. They quickly scurried away as [name] pushed herself up and looked up into the sky, watching as Kanao was being flung about randomly. Without much thought and care about her safety, Kanao ended up in her arms.

"Breath of Flowers, Sixth Form: Whirling Peach," and Daki's eyes widened as she looked at [name] who had gathered Kanao in her arms with her green nichirin blade resting against her shoulder. [name] then looked at Kanao and handed her nichirin blade to her, and the duo nodded as they went their separate ways.

"Breath of Wind, Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist!" and Sanemi manages to unleash a powerful vertical sideway slash upwards at Gyutaro when he was distracted, only to watch as Gyutaro ran past [name] and Kanao all too quickly.

"HEAD HEAD HEAD! NOW TO TAKE IT FAR AWAY SO THEY CAN'T PUT IT BACK ON!" Inosuke yelled out as he grabbed hold of Daki's head in his hand and proceeded to run off, which [name] felt a gust of wind went past her as her nichirin blade was brought down.

Blood dripping from the blade as she and Kanao slowly turned to look and watched.

"GUAHAHHAHA! THAT ATTACK WAS AS DULL AS SHIT! YOU MAY NOT BE DEAD, BUT YOU TURNED INTO A WEAKLING AFTER I CUT YOUR HEAD, YOUR VITAL POINT, OFF!" and Inosuke turned as he heard footsteps, only to have his eyes widened behind his mask as Gyutaro was right behind him.

Headless.

"INOSUKE, WATCH OUT!" Tanjiro yelled out and he watched as Gyutaro's body tried to stab Inosuke with his sickle, only to have an impact on his back then. He turned and his eyes widened as he looked at [name] and Kanao who landed on his back with ease.

Kanao flipped herself away as [name] stabbed her nichirin blade against one of his arms and used her other foot to hold him in place. Gyutaro flipped and caused [name] to hop back just in time before he could attack her. He then scowled as he looked at [name], noticing how she still had the same gentle smile.

And that blank look in her eyes. And his vision went to Kanao, who had the same expression as she does. Getting irritated with the way they were acting, he started to fuel his anger into his attacks.

"They look like puppets, but they are strong," Gyutaro muttered to himself as he unleashed an attack and [name]'s electric blue eyes widened as Kanao was brought away quickly by Tanjiro who couldn't grab hold of [name] in time.

She watched as the attack came towards her quickly, only to have herself being pulled away harshly. The roof got destroyed as she noticed how she was falling and the building started to crumble.

"Pathetic! A maggot, a dimwit! A FUCKING COWARD!" and [name] watched as her vision was covered and she felt a familiar warmth next to her. But the harsh falling of the building could only cause them to have their visions blackened.

"Whoa, you're still alive, huh? You're one lucky dude," Gyutaro muttered out as he looked at Tanjiro who had survived from the building collapsing everywhere.

"Well, you got nothing going for you aside from luck, though. How sad, man. Everyone else besides you is pretty much useless, now," Gyutaro added on as he continued to look into Tanjiro's eyes.

"Boar got his heart stabbed. Yellow-head is writhing around after being crushed by the wreckage, so I'm just leaving him there to die. He's squirming around there like a bug. How pathetic," Gyutaro added on.

"Where are the Hashiras? Ran away? Pathetic. Pathetic. You're all so damn pathetic. Two Hashiras going up against me but they ran away," Gyutaro added on as he scratched the side of his cheek.

"Pathetic. Pathetic. You, in particular, my man. So your blood relative was stuffed in that box you were carrying? I know. The blood keeps you close despite her turning into a demon. so. Older? Younger?" Gyutaro asked.

"Younger..."

"HEHEHEHEH! FIGURED! YEAH, I FIGURED! PATHETIC, MY MAN. YOU COULDN'T PROTECT YOUR LITTLE SISTER AT ALL! Well, whatever. You're a human, she's a demon. And of course, you're weaker than your little demon sister. But anyway, you're pathetic! You're the big brother, so you ought to be the one protecting your little sister. Not the one being protected," Gyutaro spat out as he grabbed hold of Tanjiro's middle finger and easily snapped it.

"Hey, man. How do you feel now? You're alive. Pathetic and alone. Your last ray of hope pretty much used up all her strength," Gyutaro continued to taunt then.

"Hey. Maggot. Dimwit. Coward among dunces. Useless. Why were you even born? What now? You have got your super-weak battered pathetic human body. NOW CUT MY HEAD RIGHT HERE. DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!" and Gyutaro's lime green eyes widened as he noticed Kanao was had managed to come out from the ruins.

"Eh? Another one who survived?! HEHEHEHE!" Gyutaro yelled out as he reached out and grabbed hold of Kanao tightly by the hair, lifting her up with ease.

"HEEHEE HEEEHEE!!! YEAH, YEAH. SO YOUR MIND FINALLY GAVE IN AT THE LAST SECOND. HOW PATHETIC MAN, YOU ARE SOOOO PATHETIC! Pathetic, but I don't hate you. I happen to love wretched, pathetic, and dirty things. You got a dirty wound on your forehead!! Nice, man. I kinda like that! I know. How about you become a demon huh? Tanjiro? Huh?! For your sister! Do it for your sister!" Gyutaro yelled out.

"If you become a good demon, I'll help you out. Cause we will be buddies. If you don't, I'll beat your sister to death. I don't give a shit about other people's little sisters," Gyutaro spoke out as he continued to taunt Tanjiro then, peering deep into his dark red eyes with his pair of lime-green eyes.

"If you become a demon, you can get stronger in a flash. Bid farewell to your crippled fleshy body. Hey, hey, hey, whaddya say?" Gyutaro asked once more as he raised his sickle, ready to attack only to watch as Tanjiro lifted his head.

"Your weakness sickens you, huh. When people grieve, they look up at the sky. Then the tears come pouring down, my man," Gyutaro spoke out and pulled Kanao harshly, causing her to yelp in pain as she dropped her nichirin blade.

Only for Gyutaro to feel his body splitting into pieces as he felt a strong gust of wind coming his way. His lime-green eyes widened as he looked at the green nichirin blade that had sliced his head off easily, and watched as a hand reached out for his fallen head.

He looked and he was peering deep into a pair of electric blue eyes, noticing how Kanao was dropped and sat on the ground right behind her. Her green nichirin blade out as she stared at Gyutaro's head with a murderous aura.

"Don't touch my little sister like that," she muttered out just as Sanemi pushed the ruins away, since [name] was able to crawl out from the small hole. He coughed and wheezed a little as he tried to slow the poison down in his system and watched as [name] handled Gyutaro.

His pale purple eyes widened when he felt himself getting dizzy, and all he could hear was the shouts coming from [name], telling him to run away.

"ONII-CHAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STAND UP NOW! PUT YOUR HEAD BACK!" Daki yelled out and she stopped when she watched the demon slayer who had sliced her older brother's head off turn to look at her.

"Tanjiro..." [name] whispered out as she tossed Gyutaro's head away from her hand and she turned her head slightly to look at Tanjiro who was trying to breathe properly.

"I'm going to heed your advice this time," she whispered out and Tanjiro's eyes widened as he watched her disappear from his sight as she headed straight for Daki, slicing the sashes into pieces before it could reach Sanemi.

"Don't touch my master," [name] whispered out as she ended up very close to Daki whose eyes widened at how fast [name] was moving.

"Man... You're fast... But not fast enough..." Gyutaro spoke out as his sickle came in contact with [name]'s nichirin blade before she could injure his sister and [name]'s electric blue eyes widened as she noticed he raised his other sickle, ready to strike her.

"Breath of Wind, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" and [name] watched as Sanemi dashes forward in a cyclone of slashes heading straight for Gyutaro, distracting him from injuring his tsuguko.

"Breath of Flowers, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!" and [name] watched as Gyutaro's arms were sliced off, and Kanao landed next to her after recovering for a good amount of time.

"THE SCORE IS COMPLETE, WE'RE GONNA WIN!" Uzui Tengen's voice was heard and [name] along with Kanao got out of the way just as they were being attacked by Daki, which Sanemi easily slices through her attacks.

"Ah," [name] cried out as her head started to hurt. Kanao watched as [name]'s blade dropped to the ground as she covered her ears then, crying a little as she could feel the terribly splitting headache from within.

"Pathetic! Pathetic! Why did I give birth to you?!" those words ran through her mind as she tried to calm herself down. She looks up just in time to watch as Gyutaro came for her head.

"[NAME]-SAN, LOOK OUT!" Tanjiro yelled out and [name] could only watch then as Gyutaro came for her, given how she was now defenceless. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as Gyutaro swung his sickle, only to come in contact with the sound of a blade.

"FUCK OFF FROM HER! I'M WARNING YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHITTY GREEN!" and [name] watched as Sanemi had blocked the attack.

"How the hell are you alive... Man... You're another lucky one..." Gyutaro muttered out and he sniffed the air slightly, realizing that within the heavy scent of opium that lingered about the Red Light District, was the heavy scent of a rare marechi blood.

"Hey, demon! It's time to eat! Sink your teeth on this!" Sanemi yelled out as he showed his arm that was dripping with his blood and Gyutaro felt himself losing control of his body as he got intoxicated by the smell of Sanemi's blood.

"I'll dice you to shreds! Before you even get a chance to cut my head off! Take..." and [name] was being pushed back by Sanemi as he wields his nichirin blade up high, protecting her once more. She looked at how much he was bleeding, how badly he was panting.

The chains within the back of her mind seem to stop tugging so tight as she gripped tightly onto his uniform, causing him to scowl in response at the way she was acting. She watched as Inosuke shredded Daki's sashes with ease and noticed how he wields dual nichirin blades instead of one, similar to the Sound Hashira.

"Don't underestimate the suppleness of my body! Shifting the positions of my orangs is just a child's play! Poison has no effect against a rugged mountain boy like me!" and [name] watched as Daki's head was sliced off.

"Breath of Wind, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" and [name] watched as Sanemi dashes forward in a cyclone of slashes heading straight for Gyutaro.

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR TRYING TO HURT HER! I'LL KILL YOU!" and [name]'s eyes widened as Gyutaro was right in front of Sanemi's face, peering deep into his pale purple eyes. [name] then rushed forward then, only to grab hold of Sanemi from the waist and pulled him back, whereas her feet raised and she kicked Gyutaro away.

"Man... You keep disrupting my attacks. You're getting pretty annoying," Gyutaro muttered out and [name] could only grit her teeth as the poison had entered her bloodstream and was causing her head to split from within.

From the earlier attack when she saved Kanao after the roof was demolished.

She watched as Tengen lunged forward to distract Gyutaro and [name] could only follow through with the major headache coming through. She watched as Tengen managed to cause a disturbance in Gyutaro's movements, and from the corner of her eyes, she noticed how Kanao and Zenitsu were working together to get rid of Daki who managed to reattach her head by herself this time.

[name] then quickly held Sanemi in her arms as she noticed how he was giving out. She watched as Tanjiro ran in to help aid Tengen, and slowly watched as the demons' heads flew off their bodies, only to land right next to each other and facing one another with their eyes wide opened.

"RUN!" Tengen yelled out as Gyutaro's body started to act up created a few cyclones of blood spray and [name]'s eyes could only widen as she quickly ran as well and only to notice how her feet wouldn't move and how Sanemi was in her arms still.

"[NAME]!" Sanemi yelled out as he quickly used his body to push her down and covered her from the sudden rage attacks of Gyutaro, and [name] could only gently place her arms around Sanemi's body as she could hear the sound of blood splattering from his back.

She slowly lifted her head only to have her eyes widened as she looked around. The place was in ruins, everything was destroyed and she looked at Sanemi who had on a worried look then as he looked at [name], checking if she was alright.

"M-Master?" she whispered out as tears ran down her face and Sanemi's eyes widened as he looked at her crying before him. His lips parted as he let out a soft sigh as he leaned against her shoulder while he was on his knees.

"Fuck... You are crying for me..." he muttered out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.6K 17
Being a demon slayer, especially taking the position of a Wind Hashira. Shinazugawa Sanemi knew the dangers of him not being able to return home some...
293K 8.4K 22
➳ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓/𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 He was sure that he wouldn't fall in love. For he had dedicated his life to slaying demons. But...
229K 7.2K 20
** WARNING, CONTAINS SMUT! What made Shinazugawa Sanemi become so a hot-headed, violent? Was it because of losing his family to demons? Or was it so...
60.7K 1.6K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...