「 ❥ 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 」

Afraid

Afraid.

That's what [name] had felt the strongest throughout her entire life. She could feel her body trembling as she continued to push herself through her limitations. She wanted to run away so badly, she wanted to run away and hide. But she chose not to as she remained where she was, hiding in the alleyway that was in the city.

She had managed to convince herself to follow Shinobu. That was her gut feeling, but now she could only watch as her sister was fighting against the demon lord, Kibutsuji Muzan. She watched as she tried her best to land a blow on Muzan, and [name] could feel her body trembling.

Where was Kanao? She wanted to find Kanao in hopes that she would be able to find the confidence to not run away. But she couldn't as she remained at the side, hoping that things will stop.

She started to think about how much she had grown, and then came her lover's face. She remained silent as she tried not to get detected by the demon lord, holding onto her green nichirin blade tightly.

"There's still one hour and a half left! An hour and a half until sunrise!" the crow announced and Tanjiro quickly got up, panicking that Muzan had escaped. Only to have the ruins being scattered about by Kibutsuji Muzan himself as he emerged from the ruins.

"Do you intend to keep me here until sunrises?! Try it if you can!" Kibutsuji Muzan got even more enraged and started to extend more of his demon whips and arms as well, fighting against the Hashiras that were present amongst the battle against him.

"Eh?! Eh?! We hit him but we didn't cut him?!" Kanroji yelled out.

"No! We did cut him, I'm sure of that! But this monster... He regenerates the moment we cut him!" Giyuu yelled back out as he tried to avoid the fast oncoming attacking coming from Kibutsujii Muzan.

"We can't even cut his neck. His regeneration is way too fast to slice him! It is dangerous! We are too close to him!" Obanai panicked and his eyes widened when he was about to get a fatal blow.

Only to be protected by lower-ranked demon slayers.

"Go! Keep advancing! Become human shields for the Hashiras! Remain alert to give Muzan some brawl at the very last! Don't be afraid of fighting! The Hashiras have saved our lives countless times! If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be alive!"

"NO! STOP, ALL OF YOU!" Mitsuri cried out and Kibutsuji Muzan's eyes widened as a faint flow of flames went right past his eyes. His red plump eyes widened as his demon whips and arms were sliced off with ease, rendering him unable to injure the lower-ranked demon slayers, only a few. And he attacked whoever it was, causing the person to crash into the ruins.

Right next to Tanjiro.

"Those who die quickly are fortunate. Even if they don't die right away, those who attack me are done for. Look that way," and the Hashiras turned to look and their eyes widened when they saw Tanjiro gasping for air.