「 ❥ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 」

Requested by: EULSIERS/EULHAMINHO/Mins000
Do take note that for this story, the reader is very much like Tsuyuri Kanao as requested.
It was also requested that the reader would be taken in by the Kocho sisters before Kanao.

--

[ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]

Kanji: 胡蝶 [name]
Romanji: Kocho [name]

Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 16 - 17(When saved + Final Selection), 20 - 21(Tanjiro's arrival at HQ)
Hair Color: Platinum Violet
Eye Color: Electric Blue

[ᴀꜰꜰɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ]

Occupation: Demon Slayer/Tsuguko
Combat Style: Breath of Wind/Flower

[ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ]

Status: Alive

[ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ]

Kocho Kanae(Adoptive Older Sister)
Kocho Shinobu(Adoptive Sister)
Tsuyuri Kanao(Adoptive Younger Sister)

--

[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]

The colour red was vibrant to her. A colour that used to mean passion, desire, and love to her. But how it ended up with her being held captive by demons was another thing. The colour red no longer symbolises those that she remembered.

It meant blood. It meant pain.

And she was brought up in a way that she had to keep quiet. She wasn't allowed to make a sound for fear of getting beaten up. For the fear of not getting food for the day where she will starve in the cold harsh night, with howling winds.

The sound of blood splattering was heard in the alleyway, how long has she been held captive? She wasn't sure. She watched as her parents, who once abused her greatly, the reason why she had numerous bruises on her arms and legs.

Their flesh was torn from their bones and she stared into a pair of red eyes. Blood trickled down the demon's face as her electric blue eyes held nothing but a blank stare. Her body shook as she tried to react, but the trauma she faced for her childhood haunted her more than what was before her.

The growling noises got louder, her lips trembled a little more. She tried to let the tears escape from her eyes, but none appeared. Her hands shook a little as she pushed herself back, hoping that she wouldn't gain the attention of the demon before her.

Only for her hand to press harshly against the thin wooden flooring, snapping it into half with the amount of pressure she applied. Her electric blue eyes widened slightly as the demon's head snapped up.

She watched as it lunged forward, looking at how it had opened its mouth to bare his fangs at her. Watching as it got closer to her. The heavy scent of blood invaded her senses, and the next thing she knew, she heard the sound of a blade being unsheathed.

She felt an arm around her waist as she was tugged back quickly. Her eyes noticed a green nichirin flashing past the corner of her eyes and a sudden gust of strong winds were felt as she watched blood splattering from the demon before her.

"Breath of Wind, Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist!" and the next thing she knew, the demon was gone. She then felt the hold on her waist tighten and she slowly turned to look. She noticed her saviour had scars on his face and how his pale purple eyes looked deep into her electric blue ones.

He frowned when he noticed the bruises on her arms and legs. Watching as he kept his nichirin blade, he picked her up with ease, carrying her in his arms. Realising she didn't protest or whatnot, but he noticed how her eyes held a blank stare.

"Let's get you out of here. To a new home or something," was all he said.