「 ❥ 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 」

"You can go home now," Shinobu spoke as she had finished checking up on Sanemi's wounds after the intense fight that he had gone through with Tengen and the others

"You can go home now," Shinobu spoke as she had finished checking up on Sanemi's wounds after the intense fight that he had gone through with Tengen and the others. She soon left the room that Sanemi had stayed in and shut the door behind her.

He stood up as he wore the button-up white shirt of the uniform and looked at himself in the mirror. He scowled, feeling all stuffy as he ripped the buttons off from the uniform, exposing his chest. He wanted to just head back to his estate and relax since he was still off duty for now.

Thanking the girls who had nursed him back to health despite how he didn't know. He eventually walked out of the Butterfly Estate, only to have his pale purple eye widened as he noticed his Tsuguko was in the gardens sitting next to Kanao, blowing on some soap bubbles.

Not realizing that he was there.

"Good afternoon, Shinazugawa-san," Aoi spoke out as she was walking down the hallway carrying a basket of laundry items. He then nodded in response and soon Aoi decided to leave him alone, something tells her that she should leave the Wind Hashira alone for now as he continued to watch [name].

"She's happy, isn't she?" and Sanemi tensed up when he heard Shinobu's voice and he turned to look. He scowled in response at how Shinobu had snuck up on him and she watched as he took his leave, hastily.

Despite the deep blush on his face and how the tip of his ears was red.

--

[name] stood in the room where Sanemi was resting before. She looked at the empty bed confusedly, noticing how the room was cleared out and that it was now ready to take in another injured demon slayer.

She frowned slightly, only to hear footsteps coming up to her and she turned to look. Where Shinobu laughed softly at the way [name] was looking at the bed and she gently squeezed her on the shoulder.

"He has gone home. He is well enough to head home," Shinobu explained and [name]'s pink-tinted lips parted slightly, but soon closed as she tilts her head a little and turned to look at Shinobu.

"Really?" she asked, and Shinobu softly laughed as she nodded her head.

"Really, [name]," and [name] scrunched her nose up in response whereas Shinobu could feel proud at the way she was acting. Showing what she was feeling and speaking what's on her mind as well.

"Are you going to visit him?" Shinobu asked, and [name] nodded her head.

"Yes..." she softly whispered out at the sudden thought of Sanemi's lips grazing upon hers, and she swallowed the lump in her throat, which Shinobu noticed her flustered face, and [name] could only remain silent.

"You are blushing," she pointed out, and [name] quickly shook her head vigorously as she turned to leave the room in a hasty manner, which Shinobu laughed at as she watched her disappear from the hallway.