๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ

Da _yyunaa_

**WARNING, CONTAINS LEMON! "๐™ธ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š, ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜... Altro

' ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐š๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐šƒ๐šœ๐šž๐š๐šž๐š”๐š˜ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐š๐š‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐š‚๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐™ธ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ด๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™บ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ใ€
ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ ใ€

ใ€Œ โฅ ๐™ถ๐š’๐š๐š ใ€

11.7K 421 519
Da _yyunaa_

Walking side by side with [name] was normal for Sanemi. But what wasn't normal was how close he was walking with her. He noticed he was the one closing the gap in between them, and their hands would brush against one another's.

A deep blush formed on his face when it happened for God knows how many times and he watched as [name] stopped walking, looking at him with a blank stare despite the gentle smile on her face.

"Accident," he muttered out and continued to walk ahead of her which she quickly followed as well, running up to walk beside him once more as her hand now rests upon the handle of her green nichirin blade, similar to his but the handguard was like a hybrid between his and Kanae's.

Since she was able to use two breath styles.

Maybe it was weird for him to constantly find himself looking at her, but now they were on a mission together which was surprising. Since they both came from a separate mission, only to end up meeting one another at the next place.

Awkward exchanges were made since [name] didn't speak as per usual, but if one were to look deep into her electric blue eyes, there was slight happiness reflected in them when she saw Sanemi.

Which he didn't notice.

The duo stopped as they turned. Their backs touching one another as the sound of nichirin blades being unsheathed was heard. His pale purple eyes narrowed slightly whereas her electric blue ones remained blank as she looked around.

The sound of growling was heard, and the next thing that happened was the duo pushing themselves forward as they saw a horde of demons on either side of the path they took, ready to ambush them.

"Hashira! A Hashira! My lucky day!" the demon called out as he lunged forward at Sanemi despite the clouds of dust has yet to settle back down. His demon eyes widened as he felt his arms getting sliced off with ease.

"Breath of Wind, Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind!" and Sanemi lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above his head and does a vertical slash down creating four blades of wind that slashes down on the demon-like claws.

He turned to look just as [name] had used a breath-form.

"Breath of Flowers, Sixth Form: Whirling Peach," and he watched as [name] spun around, moving her body as she performed an attack. The faint vision of petals followed through her attack and he watched in awe.

Watching as she lands down safely dressed in a proper uniform that Sanemi had forced the kakushi with glasses to make. It was similar to that of Kanao's, just a little shorter on the skirt that ended above her knee along with it being sleeveless.

A faint blush appearing on his cheeks as he realized he was staring a little too much at her thigh and he quickly averted his gaze when she turned to look at him, looking if there were any more demons left.

He watched as her electric blue eyes widened a little and the next thing he felt was warmth as [name]'s arm wrapped around his neck as she pulled him over, and the sudden strong gust of wind was felt.

"Breath of the Wind, Third Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree," [name] uses her arm to slash around her body to create a whirlwind around her that slices up everything in its path. Sanemi watched as her electric blue eyes slowly returned to its normal size after the wind died down and she quickly removed her arm from him.

She avoided her gaze, and Sanemi noticed her body trembled slightly. He slowly reached out to her, figuring that he should thank her for protecting him, but the moment his rough hands laid upon her shoulder, he noticed how despite wearing a uniform, it seems that she was shivering from the cold when his hand laid upon her arm instead.

His pale purple eyes travelled down to her legs once more, but this time he noticed how she was trembling a little. With a frown on his face as he watched her swipe her blade as she got rid of the demons' blood, putting it back into it's cast.

She turned to look at him with her pair of blank electric blue eyes and soon felt a little warmer now as he removed his white shirt from his body and placed it around her skirt. His shirt acted as an extra cloth to cover more of her legs now, covering at least till below her knee just a little.

Which she felt warmer and watched as his uniform was sleeveless and she noticed his biceps. She swallowed the lump in her throat that was present and averted her gaze, shaking her head a little as she didn't know what she was thinking about.

A/N: Highkey believes that Sanemi's uniform is sleeveless because he likes to show off his muscles and I believe he can't stand the heat as well.

She then noticed he kept his nichirin blade as well and proceeded to walk forward, which she followed as well. She watched as his arms swung about while he walked, and somehow her attention remained on his scars.

Unconsciously, she reached out and her finger gently glided up the scar he had on his arm which he flinched upon and turned to look, noticing the intense stare that [name] had despite the blank look, only for her electric blue eyes to widen as she realized what she was doing and she quickly covered her face.

Afraid she might get hit due to the trauma she experienced before.

"Why the fuck are you touching me?! Don't touch me!"

"But, papa," and [name] was rendered unconscious as her head was harshly hit against the wall once again, and the last thing she saw was her father's enraged eyes before she blacked out.

"[name]? [name]!" and [name] slowly placed her hands down and was looking into a pair of pale purple eyes, that held nothing but concern in them. She slowly shook her head and Sanemi let out a sigh.

"You know I won't get mad at you for touching me, right?" he asked, and [name] looked at him blankly and he watched as she brought out the coin from her uniform and flipped it.

Revealing 'heads', which she remained silent, and Sanemi narrowed his eyes slightly as he snatched the coin from her once more and he spoke out.

"Heads, you talk to me. Tails, you talk to me," he spoke out and [name] looked at him confusedly since he wasn't giving her any choice in the beginning.

She watched as he flipped the coin and landed on the back of his hand after he smacked it down, and revealed it to be 'tails', which he then looked at [name] with a slight smirk on his face.

"Talk," he spoke out and [name] swallowed the lump in her throat.

"M-Master always starts throwing punches at those who touch him," she whispered out in a soft voice. A voice that Sanemi swore he wouldn't get bored of hearing from time to time, and he chuckled.

"You are different," was all that he said and watched as [name] wanted to speak again and she stopped when she realized she couldn't do so as she looked at the coin, which Sanemi let out a sigh, handing it back to her.

His arm found it's way towards her waist and he pulled her towards him, which then [name] heard the sound of the nichirin blade being pulled out once more, and the sound of blood splattering was heard.

She slowly turned to look, only to have Sanemi using his rough hand to hold her head in place as the demon's head was stuck onto his nichirin blade, causing a horrifying scene behind her and he didn't want her to witness it.

Maybe he would be called as someone who doesn't seem like the kind to have a soft heart, but little did they know, his heart was always soft around [name].

Being in denial was painful, but it was worth it for him.

He watched as the demon's head started to disappear, and [name] shuddered a little as he removed his hand from her head and kept his nichirin blade. Her electric blue eyes remained as she looked at Sanemi.

She wanted to thank him. But words couldn't escape her lips that were tightly sealed and Sanemi chuckled softly as he patted her on the head, ruffling her platinum violet locks slightly.

"Slowly," he whispered out and he watched as [name]'s pink-tinted lips curled up into a gentle smile, and he saw a flash of her eyes coming to live only for it to disappear quickly. His heart pounded hard against his chest then when he realized [name] could smile like that.

And soon his stomach growled together with hers, and he watched as [name]'s blank stare remained as he turned to walk towards the town. He stopped and turned to look at her, motioning for her to follow which she did and quickly ran up to his side.

He watched as his white shirt continued to remain wrapped around her hips, covering most of her leg and he watched as she started to walk next to him.

[name] yawned softly as Sanemi soon brought her into one of the food stores that were in town and they were soon seated at their table. The moment Sanemi grabbed hold of the menu, he started to order then and [name] could only continue to listen and she noticed how the waiter was paling slightly at how frustrated Sanemi was.

"Why is there no ohagis here," he muttered to himself and soon raised his head and looked at [name] who was staring at the menu as well and soon he noticed that her eyes sparkled just a little then and he looked through the menu once more.

Realising that there was in fact ohagis just that it wasn't sold separately. He then noticed it came in a set with a bowl of udon and he looked at [name] who didn't move at all as she continued to look at the menu.

Her eyes fixed on the same item that she had been looking at ever since she received the menu. He then spoke to the waiter and started to order, which the waiter then grabbed hold of the menu away from [name]'s hand.

Which she stared blankly and blinked her eyes a few times and looked at Sanemi who chuckled softly at her reaction. She then places her hand down onto the table while she waited for the food patiently.

She heard soft giggles then and she turned to look. Her electric blue eyes laid upon a couple not sitting too far from them and she noticed how the girl was giggling softly as her lover placed something around her wrist.

A gift perhaps.

Sanemi then noticed what [name] was looking at and he wondered then what was going on her mind. He watched as her eyes continued to remain upon the scene before her.

Was it because she wanted to feel like a normal girl? Or no? He couldn't tell as he watched her slowly averting her gaze when she realized the couple was looking at her.

Feeling embarrassed about it. Sanemi then noticed how her shoulders were trembling slightly and he turned to look at the couple, realising how the girl was pointing towards her.

He watched as the girl stood up and walked towards them, only to have her stand next to where [name] sat and [name] looked up at her, to be greeted with a wide smile on the girl's face.

"I'm sorry, but I must tell you that your hair colour is really pretty," she spoke out and [name] could only look at her with a pair of blank eyes and Sanemi didn't know what to say as the girl spoke again.

"Ahhh, your skin it's so flawless! Your lover must be blessed to have someone as flawless as you," she spoke out as she turned to look at Sanemi whose pale purple eyes widened as he swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Dear, we should get going. It's getting late," her lover spoke out and the girl nodded her head as she grabbed hold of [name]'s hands in hers and caressed it gently.

"You are a beauty! Please remember that! Wah, maybe if you wore some accessories as well, you will be much more beautiful too!" she said with a wide smile and [name] watched as she took her leave. She then turned to look at Sanemi with a pair of confused eyes.

"What the fuck just happened?" Sanemi asked just as the food was being served and he watched as [name]'s pink-tinted lips curled up slightly in a soft smile as she grabbed hold of the chopsticks the moment Sanemi did with his.

"Itadakimasu," he whispered out and [name] whispered out even softer than him and the duo started to eat in silence and everybody somehow turned to look at them after the previous commotion.

[name] shifted uncomfortable, realising that many stares were directed at them and she somehow stopped eating, which Sanemi noticed it.

He turned to look and shot a scowl towards those looking at them who quickly averted their gaze and continued with what they were doing previously, basically, eating.

He then motioned for [name] to continue to eat which she gladly complied as she was hungry at the bowl of piping hot soup with udon was something that made her all comfy on the inside.

Warm as well.

--

[name] sat on the patio of the Butterfly Estate after she had showered and changed into comfortable kimono since she was having an off day after her mission with Sanemi, which he told her to return home first without him as he needed to run some errands for Himejima.

She watched as Kanao sat beside her, blowing some soap bubbles whereas a tray remained in between them that had snacks and tea on it, courtesy of Aoi preparing it for them as they relaxed in the gardens of the Butterfly Estate.

[name] slowly reached out as the bubbles were floating her way and she placed a finger out, popping the bubble as the same expression remained on her face.

Gentle smile with just a pair of blank looking eyes.

She then heard footsteps and she turned to look, noticing how the kakushi with glasses was panting slightly as he was holding onto something white. She watched as the kakushi ran up to her and shoved the fabric into her hands without warning.

"K-Kocho-san! This is for you! Shinazugawa-sama has requested for it to be made for you!" he spoke out and [name] looked at it, and then at the kakushi once more.

"Try it! See if it fits!" he spoke out and [name] turned to look at Kanao as she stood up and unveiled the white fabric. Her electric blue eyes widened a little when she saw what it was.

A white shirt that was similar to that of Sanemi's, just that hers was much longer. She slipped her arms into the sleeves and watched where it ended comfortably just below her knee.

"I-Is it to your liking?" the kakushi asked and Kanao stood up and poked [name] on the back, which caused [name] to turn and look, only for her to realise how Kanao was holding the back up, revealing the word '殺' behind it.

Exactly like Sanemi's.

She noticed how the kakushi with glasses was panicking slightly as she turned to look at him and her electric blue eyes laid upon Sanemi who had returned, with a bag in his hand.

His pale purple eyes laid upon her as she took off running towards him. His eyes widened slightly when she felt him grabbing hold of his white sleeves and tugging it gently, pointing to what she was wearing as well.

"That skirt is too short on you. Figured you should have something to cover it while it doesn't restrict your movements," he spoke out with a slight blush on his face which [name] noticed as she stared at his cheeks.

"What?!" he snapped and [name] took a step back. He sighed as he walked over to where Kanao was standing and he sat down on the patio, rummaging through the bag he had brought along, he looked at [name] and watched as she quickly came over to where he was.

Knowing what he meant when he gave a certain 'look' at her.

He then watched as she stood in front of him and he stood up, placing the bag down onto the patio and soon brought her hand out. Her electric blue eyes then laid upon the simple bracelet that was made from wood carvings, wrapped around her wrist.

The next thing she felt was her hair being pulled up into a ponytail and the sound of something clicking was heard and she looked at Sanemi. He then showed her something in his rough hand, and her electric blue eyes laid upon it.

"It's a hair clip. The same one I put on your hair. I bought extra in case it goes missing. I noticed whenever we went on a mission the ribbon you use to tie your hair with always disappears. With this, it will stay," he spoke out and [name] slowly nodded her head in response.

And another thing she felt was how the top part of her new haori was being pulled together by his rough hands and she watched as he used a brooch to pin them together, in a design that somehow seems a little similar to the wind and butterfly.

"There," he spoke out and was about to take his leave, only to tense up when he saw Shinobu standing on the patio with a soft smile on her face and there was Tengen who had a smirk on his face.

"Well, that was a flamboyant way of expressing your feelings towards your tsuguko, Shinazugawa," and Sanemi scowled in response as he hurled the empty bag at Tengen's face.

"Fuck off,"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

355K 12.7K 16
There was something awfully great about her. That made them want to protect her at all costs. There was something awfully pleasant about her, That th...
102K 4.4K 11
"Don't worry, Rui. Nee-san will always be here with you, even if you cannot turn back into a human," He remembers her then. He remembers all the effo...
223K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
49.7K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...