๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ - Zomb...

By daylightbea

Sophie is the typical new girl in town. She grew up in Seabrook but had to move to another city when she was... More

Cast & Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
Warning
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15

ANNOUNCEMENT - EDITED

4.6K 40 5
By daylightbea

Hi guys! This story is officially completed. Like I said on the author's note on the last chapter, writing this story has been really fun and I appreciate all the support I received from you, my dear readers. I'd like to confirm that this story WON'T have a sequel, although Wyatt and Sophie still live a lot of adventures beside their friends. 

Thank you all for accompaning me in this wild ride that was writing "We're Wolves"! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. - Kisses, B.

Edit: Some of you who have previously read this saw the announcement for my Lab Rat's fanfic, "Bionic Game". Truth is, when I finished this story, I did intend on writing "Bionic Game" and I actually wrote and published a few chapters – that are now unpublished because I lost my inspiration to write about it.

I just wanted to update this so recent readers would not be confused by the fact that I announced a story that is nowhere to be found. I might someday pick up the drafts of "Bionic Game" and continue the story, but for now I have no intention of doing so. Love y'all, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.2K 16
Y/n has always been overshadowed by her outgoing twin sister, Addison, because she never wanted to put herself out because of how different she was...
133K 3.1K 23
| ๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™ˆ - ' ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ' or! | IN WHICH a girl fights to find her place in her small town, al...
52.9K 787 18
The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most. They've spent days and nights stalking...