Splatoon: Humanity's Second C...

Από RadGamer14

Dan and his little sister Daisy wake up in a world that's completely different to their own, it appears that... Περισσότερα

Prologue
C1 P1 - The Awakening
C1 P2 - The New World
C1 P3 - Home Sweet Home
C1 P4 - Exploring the Square!
C1 P5 - Nasty Surprise
C1 P6 - The Hard Way It Is Then
C2 P1 - New Allies
C2 P2 - Training
C2 P3 - Unexpected Transformation
C2 P4 - Finishing Sector 3
C2 P5 - Staying Positive
C2 P6 - Almost There
C3 P1 - Welcome Back
C3 P2 - Preparations
C3 P3 - Hanging Out
C3 P4 - A fellow Octo...?
C3 P5 - Sleepover!
C3 P6 - Roll Out Station
C3 P7 - Turf War
C3 P8 - Friendly Convo
C3 P9 - Close Call
C3 P10 - The Escape
C4 P1 - Memories
C4 P2 - Pulp vs No Pulp
C4 P3 - The Bunker
10K Q&A!
The 10K Q&A!
C4 P4 - The Plan
C4 P5 - Kamabo Disaster
C4 P6 - Memory Lane
20K Milestone
C4 P7 - Reinforcements!
1 Year Anniversary!
1 Year Anniversary Special - Behind the Scenes!
C4 P8 - Over Powered!
C4 P9 - Farewell Kamabo
The 20K Q&A!
Squid Research Lab Reporting in!
30K Special - Mutant Logs
C5 P1 - A Fishy Mystery
40K Q&A!
The 40K Q&A Answers!
50K already???
C5 P2 - Grizzco Industries
C5 P3 - The Interview (April Fools!)
Splatoon: HSC Remastered is now being written!

C2 P7 - Showtime!

2K 21 59
Από RadGamer14

♪ Now Playing: Cephalon HQ (Sector 5) ♪

After 2 days of non-stop fighting, the agents had done it; They had opened the final kettle. They were nervous, to say the least. They were about to confront Octavio, and perhaps even find Callie and Dan. The crazy music that was usually playing faded out, leaving Daisy and Izzy staring at the boss kettle. They then heard someone super jumping over to them, it was Marie.

Marie: "Hey Agents, I just wanted to talk to you two before you went in. *Sigh* Look, this isn't going to be easy, but Octavio has been defeated before, and this time around there's two of you. Trust me, I KNOW you can do this."

The agents approached the kettle.

Izzy: "Hey Daisy?"

Daisy: "Yeah?"

Izzy: "Are you ready to kick some Octo Butt?"

Daisy snickered, Izzy's ability to be positive even in the most intense situations really helped.

Daisy: "As ready as I'll ever be!"

Marie: "Good luck Agents, show that third-rate DJ who's boss!"

The agents turned into their squid form and dived into the kettle, ready for a fight they'll never forget.

Dan, Callie and Octavio were on the Octobot King II, Octavio was inside it while Dan and Callie were on top. A platform was moving them upwards to the arena. The three of them were silent.

Octavio was typing something into a panel, probably making sure everything was ready before they started. Dan was holding his Octoshot, despite liking the other weapons, he felt he could count on the Octoshot for pretty much anything. Dan turned his attention to Callie, she seemed to be daydreaming, but he noticed that she appeared to be a bit nervous. Knowing that she probably needed to be comforted, he struck up a conversation with Callie to try and calm her.

Dan: "Hey, I've kinda wanted to ask this for a while now; why did you become a singer?"

Callie turned and appeared to perk up a bit.

Callie: "Well it began when I was a kid, me and Marie would sing with each other when we were together. I remember one day during one of our singing sessions, Marie brought up the Youth Folk-Singing Contest in Inkopolis, saying we should participate. I was a bit nervous about it, but Marie told me I had an amazing singing voice and they would love us, I trusted her and went along with it. After convincing our parents to let us go, they drove us to Inkopolis to sign up. When we finally got on stage, everyone loved us! It was amazing to see so many people enjoy our music. That's why when we were older we formed the Squid Sisters, to continue our passion of music and spread it to others as well."

Dan: "That's amazing Cal, it sounds like you were just destined to be an amazing singer."

Before they could continue their conversation, the platform stopped moving.

Octavio: "The Octobot King is ready to blast some wasabi beats! You hipsters ready?"

Dan: "As ready as I'll ever be!"

Callie: "Let's get this show on the road!"

Octavio: "Great. Do be sure to greet our guests you two."

The agents arrived in the final area, they saw two people in the distance turned away from them. With a launchpad the only way to get to them, they hopped on and super jumped to the arena.

Marie: "Let's go, Agents!"

They landed, hearing the crowd cheer. The two figures then turned around, with Daisy recognising one of them.

Marie: "Wait...Is that...? CALLIE!? And that other person, is that-"

Daisy: "DAN! Is that you!?"

The figures turned around, confirming it was Callie and Dan.

Callie: "We told you to leave..."

Marie: "Callie..."

Daisy: "Dan..."

Marie/Daisy: "Why?"

Dan: "Now you leave us no choice..."

Callie: "Prepare to be rocked!

Callie/Dan: "Hey, DJ!"

The Octobot King began rising up, revealing Octavio with a turn table and some wasabi. The agents saw something underneath it.

Daisy: "What...is that?"

Izzy: "It's the Great Zapfish!"

The Great Zapfish was sucked into the bottom of the machine, and the Octobot King powered up. The speakers blasted an horrible sound, the Agents had to cover their ears.

Octavio: "Octavio in da houuuuuuuuse!"

The agents stood there in confusion, wondering if they were fighting or having a dance off.

Octavio: "GYAH HA HA! I REMIXED BOTH OF THEIR BRAINS!"

Callie: "Time for our first song of the night: Bomb Rush Blush!"

Dan: "Let's get this show on the road!"

Octavio: "Time to drop the beatdown!"

Callie: "Spin it, DJ!"

Dan dropped down to Octavio and let Callie take the spotlight, Bomb Rush Blush then started playing.

♪ Now Playing: Bomb Rush Blush (DJ Octavio feat. Callie) ♪

The Agents started spraying their ink everywhere so they had some control over the arena. Octavio began with some punches, Izzy shot one back but Dan jumped on top of the turntable and shot it too. It kept getting faster and faster until Daisy stepped in and both of them shot it back. Unable to counteract this time, the Octobot King took a hit and Dan fell off. He activated his Inkjet to recover, he then focused on Daisy and started firing.

Daisy: "I'll take on Dan, you deal with Octavio!"

Izzy nodded and turned her attention to Dan and charged, dodging his Inkjet shots. As they were fighting, Octavio called up another platform.

Octavio: "Dan, we're only gonna get in each other's if we fight like this! Take that agent to the other platform and battle it out there!"

Dan: "What about my weaponry DJ!?"

Octavio: "I've already sent a floating platform over with everything you need, just go!"

Before Daisy could get to Dan, he deactivated his Inkjet and superjumped to the floating platform, Daisy had no choice but to pursue.

The other platform had a case full of wasabi and a container. The Wasabi looked a bit old with even some mould on it, but Daisy turned her attention to Dan.

Daisy: "Dan please, come back with me! You don't belong with the Octarians!"

Dan: "As if you're a better choice!"

Dan grabbed a Mini Splatling, charged it and unloaded on the platform. Daisy barely made it behind cover.

Daisy: "(I need to get him off that platform!)"

Daisy aimed a splat bomb and threw it, it landed on Dan's platform. Dan grabbed his Octoshot and jumped off as it exploded. He landed and immediately threw an auto bomb where Daisy was, she inked a path and managed to swim away just in time.

They both started trading shots with each other, with both of them swimming in their ink to dodge the shots.

Dan: "Grrrr...Enough! Stay. STILL !"

Dan activated his Inkjet again and started taking shots at Daisy, she dodged but eventually one connected, with her stunned she took more and more blasts. She thought it was the end...

By some miracle, Dan's Inkjet ran out, due to him not letting it recharge. He wasn't prepared for it to run out and was launched into the air, he landed awkwardly and had to stop recover. Daisy took the opportunity to submerge herself in her ink and hid, she started making her way over to Dan slowly so he couldn't see her. She then jumped out behind him and opened fire, Dan tried to roll out the way but he was taking too many hits.

Out of desperation, Dan threw down a toxic mist. He caught Daisy in it and she struggled to move. Dan took the opportunity to superjump back to the floating platform to get his bearings and refill his ink.

Daisy managed to get out of the mist and started to refill her ink as well.

Marie: "Agents! I'll be there soon. Hold out just a bit longer!"

Daisy got back up and superjumped to the floating platform.

Daisy: "(Fighting like this is getting us nowhere, I need to get up close and personal!)"

Dan came back out of his ink, only to be met with a superjump to the face, Dan was knocked down. Daisy aimed her Hero Shot at Dan.

Daisy: "It's over Dan. please, come back with me."

Dan: "Never!"

Dan swept Daisy's leg, he reached for his Octo shot but Daisy shot his hand. They both got back up, Daisy started taking shots. Dan, despite taking a couple of hits, pushed through and grabbed Daisy's Hero Shot, trying to pull it out of her hands.

Daisy was struggling to hold on, she was left with only one option. Daisy yanked her Hero Shot to the side as hard as she could, this made Dan lose his grip and balance, Daisy then pushed Dan off the platform.

Octavio: "Dan, Return now!"

Before he could hit the ground, Dan managed to superjump back to Octavio. Daisy followed him and landed back on the main arena.

Izzy appeared to be putting up a fight, she had been managing to dodge most of Octavio's attacks and deflecting his punches.

Daisy landed next to Izzy.

Izzy: "About time you came back, what happened over there?"

Daisy: "Dan tried to splat me. I did my best to reason with him, but he's convinced being with the Octarians is the better option."

Marie: "He won't listen to you as long as those shades are on. Listen, you two need to just hold out a little bit longer, I'm almost there!"

Octavio: "If you two are done chatting, we have a fight to finish!"

Octavio launches a spinning punch, Daisy goes to shoot it but Izzy pulls her out of the way.

Izzy: "You can't deflect spinning punches, just dodge them!"

Daisy: "Got it!"

The agents then notice a laser sight heading towards them, they see Dan holding a charger. Before they could react Dan fires and hits Daisy in the chest. Fortunately her Hero Suit takes the hit for her.

Izzy: "Keep moving Daisy, don't let him get any more shots on you!"

They then see suction bombs landing everywhere.

Callie: ♪Blushing faces covered in pink!♪ ♪Rushing bombs, exploding ink!♪

The agents keep moving and managed to dodge the bombs, they spray down ink as much as they could before Octavio started throwing punches again. The agents shot them back. Dan didn't shoot back this time, presumably because he knew what the outcome would be. They reflect one last punch and Octavio falls out. The agents unload on him and he's sent flying back to the Octobot King.

Out of nowhere, they see a van fly in.

♪ Now Playing: Tidal Rush ♪

Marie: "I'm here! Hold on!"

The agents spot Marie on top of the van with her Hero Charger, Sheldon flies to the front of the Octobot King. Marie fires at Callie and knocks off her shades, stunning her.

Callie: "AHHH!"

Dan: "CALLIE!"

Octavio: "NOOOOO! The hypnoshades!"

Marie: "YES! That was a direct hit with my special low-tide ink!"

Callie: "Unnhhh..."

Marie: "Now Agents! While Callie is stunned! Make DJ Octavio pay!"

Dan: "You will do no such thing!"

Octavio: "It's time to turn the tables! Spicy speed mode!"

Octavio started dropping Takoyaki everywhere, the agents managed to get rid of some but they exploded into ink tornadoes. They swam away from them and inked the other side of the arena so they had some breathing room.

Marie: "Keep it up agents! I'm gonna sing from here!"

Daisy: "(How is that gonna help us?)"

Before Daisy could ask, Dan jumped down and ran at Daisy, Izzy went intervene but Dan threw down multiple burst bombs, forcing Izzy to back off. Daisy tried to shoot but Dan pushed her down and aimed his Octo shot at her.

Dan: "Don't come any closer!"

Izzy stopped where she was. Izzy didn't want Dan to fire. She didn't move.

Marie: "WAKE UP, CALLIE!"

Callie: "Hhhuugh...My...My head..."

Marie: "The low-tide ink is working!"

Marie looks down at the stage and realises what's happening.

Marie: "(I don't have enough low-tide ink to hit Dan, this is all riding on you Callie.)"

Marie pulled out her stereo and hit play.

♪ Now Playing: SPICY CALAMARI INKANTATION (THE SONG THAT FREES US ALL) ♪

Marie: "Callie! Remember! That heavenly melody!

Callie: "The one and only...I...I remember..."

Callie jumps off the Octobot King towards Marie.

Callie: "YEAH!"

Callie's Octarian uniform came off, with her iconic outfit replacing it.

The Squid Sisters, reunited, began singing the one and only, Calamari Inkantation.

Sheldon: "THE SQUID SISTERS ARE BACK!"

Dan's hypnoshades began to be affected by the song, the shades were losing their effect.

Dan: "No...I...I can't..."

Dan dropped his Octo shot and held his head, Daisy noticed this and quickly got back up. Before Dan could react she grabbed the shades and pulled them off, Daisy lost her grip on them and they fell off the platform.

Dan fell to the ground, he had passed out.

One of Sheldon's drones came flying in, giving Izzy a Rainmaker.

Sheldon: "Agent 4! I brought you a modded version of the Rainmaker! Show me what you can do with it!"

Izzy turned to Daisy and Dan, Daisy was holding him in her arms.

Daisy: "Go on without me! I need to make sure Dan's okay!"

Izzy nodded and ran for Octavio.

Octavio: "Rainmaker!"

Octavio flew upwards to try and get away from Izzy. A launchpad then appeared that led to ride rails up there with him.

Marie: "Follow him, Agent 4! End this!"

Izzy launched herself onto the rails, and started blasting Octavio's punches back to him with the Rainmaker.

Octavio: "I CAN'T...RESIST THE GROOVE...ANY LONGER! Splat you, Squid Sisterrrrrrrs!"

Izzy knocked Octavio's punches into him for the last time, causing his Octobot King to malfunction and fall onto the arena.

Marie: "Agent 4! Head for Octavio from the inner ride rail!"

Izzy followed her order, she hopped on and rode down towards him, she then jumped as high as she could slammed down the Rainmaker on him with full force.

Octavio: ˙˙˙ʞɔɐɐɐɐɐɐɐlq oʇ ǝpɐɟ-ssoɹƆ˙˙˙uᴉɐƃɐ ʇoN˙˙˙ɥnפ

The Octobot King began rising up into the air, sparking. ink then started coming out of it until the machine exploded, sending ink everywhere.

♪ Now Playing: Tentakeel Outpost (Sector 1) ♪

The group was back in Tentakeel Outpost, Izzy and Daisy were exhausted from the fight. Callie and Marie were happy to be reunited again, Octavio was in his Snow globe, and Sheldon was inspecting Dan, who was still knocked out. The Great zapfish had flown back to Inkopolis and was likely back on the Deca Tower. Daisy was relieved. Not only was this nightmare over, but she finally had Dan back. Daisy realised she should probably check her phone, she then came to the sudden realisation.

Daisy: "Oh carp."

Marie: "What's up?"

Daisy: "What time is it?"

Marie: "It's about 9pm, why?"

Daisy: "Oh carp oh carp oh carp..."

Daisy's phone turned on, and she was spammed with notifications from Pearl and Marina, asking where she was and if she was okay. She also had over 50 missed calls from Pearl and Marina. Marie had a look at her phone and looked quite impressed.

Marie: "Wow, they really care about you. Tell ya what, I'll help you and Dan get home. I'll order one of our limos to pick you up and take you to Pearl's."

Daisy: "Thank...thank you so much, Marie."

Marie: "It's the least I can do to return what you've done for us. I'll just grab my clothes."

Izzy: "Wait, you live with Pearl and Marina!?"

Daisy: "Yeah? Did you not hear me bring that up on the first day of me being here?"

Izzy: "You did?"

Daisy: "I thought you were listening, you said goodbye and everything."

Izzy: "I was kiiiinda doing stuff on my phone."

Daisy facepalms, but just decides to forget it.

Daisy: "Anyway, do you think you could get some clothing for Dan, Marie? Just so no one sees his face or hair."

Marie: "I should have something in the cabin, hold on."

Marie went in the cabin, she came out a moment later with a hat and shades.

Marie: "This should do the trick."

Marie handed them over to Daisy, who proceeded to put them on Dan.

Marie: "It's probably best you leave your Hero Suit here too."

Daisy: "Oh right, forgot I was even wearing it."

Daisy took off her Hero Suit and put her hat and shades back on. Marie turns to Callie who seems happy as ever.

Marie: "Shades? At night?"

Daisy: "I can't let people see my eyes!"

Marie: "Fair point I suppose."

Marie turned to the rest of the group.

Marie: "Are you guys gonna be okay watching over Octavio?"

Callie: "Yep! If he somehow escapes, a quick hit with my roller should do the trick!"

Marie: "Heh, classic Callie. Let's go Daisy."

Callie: "Oh, and Daisy?"

Daisy: "Yes Callie?"

Callie: "Thanks, we owe you one."

Daisy: "No problem, I'm just happy we got you guys back."

Callie smiles. Both Callie and Izzy wave their goodbyes, with Daisy returning it.

Daisy grabs on to Marie, forcing her and Dan into squid form. They jump into the grate and zoom back towards Inkopolis. They pop out in a place Daisy doesn't recognise.

Daisy: "This isn't the square, where are we?"

Marie: "This is Inkopolis Plaza, it used to be the hot spot for Turf War a few years ago. But when me and Callie left, everyone started moving to the Square, probably due to Pearl and Marina. Now this place is a ghost town."

Daisy: "Wow, what a shame. I would of loved to have seen this place in it's hay day."

Marie: "Trust me it was wonderful, especially when we did Splatfests. But anyway, I'll call a Limo here."

Marie pulled out her squidphone and called someone. She then requested a limo and then put the phone down.

Marie: "They should be here in a sec."

A limo then came round the corner and parked next to them.

Daisy: "That was quick."

Marie: "I did say they would be here in a sec."

Daisy just looked at Marie blankly, blinked, and then shrugged.

Daisy: "Yeah, fair enough then."

They hopped in and laid Dan down.

Driver: "Where you guys heading?"

Marie: "You know where Pearl's mansion is?"

Driver: "Oh, Miss Houzuki's mansion? Yeah I know there that is, we'll be there shortly."

Marie: "Thank you."

Marie then closed off there part of the limo and muted it.

Marie: "He won't be able to hear us now, so say whatever."

Daisy: "Whatever."

Marie giggled at her response.

Marie: "Alright smart guy, don't make me kick you out."

Daisy: "As if you would do that."

Marie: "Try me."

They laughed at their stupid joke.

Marie: "Oh by the way, shouldn't you call Pearl or Marina and tell them where you've been?"

Daisy: "I would, but my phone just died. Probably from the spam of notifications."

Marie: "Ah, gotcha."

They chatted for a while until they heard a knock at their limo window. They opened it and was greeted with the driver.

Driver: "Hey, we're here!"

Daisy: "Once again Marie, thank you so much for this. Could you help with Dan real quick?"

Marie: "Sure, let's get him out."

The two of them grabbed Dan.

Marie: "Could you wait here please? I'm gonna need a ride back to the Plaza."

Driver: "Of course, I'll be waiting."

Marie: "Thanks."

The three of them made their to the gate and pushed the intercom. They were met with a familiar voice.

Pearl: "Hello!? Hello!? Who's here!?"

Daisy: "It's me, Daisy."

Pearl: "DAISY!? GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

The intercom turned off and the gate opened.

Marie: "She didn't sound too happy."

Daisy: "Yeah, they were probably terrified."

They hopped on the shuttle bus and rode to the mansion. The two of them carried Dan towards the front door, as they were arriving, it swung open with Pearl and Marina running out.

Pearl: "DAISY WHERE HAVE YOU-"

Both of them looked to see Marie and Dan.

Pearl/Marina: "DAN!?"

They ran out and grabbed him, but quickly realised he was out cold.

Marina: "What happened? And who's this?!"

Daisy: "We'll explain everything when we get inside."

They went inside and laid Dan out on the sofa.

Pearl: "So, who are you exactly?"

Marie: "What, you don't recognise me?"

Marie pulls off her hat and mask.

Pearl/Marina: "MARIE!?"

Marie: "Yep, the one and only."

Marina: "I...I didn't expect you of all people to be helping Daisy and Dan. B-but where have you guys been? What have you been doing?!"

Marie then had to explain how Daisy had wondered into Octo Canyon and how she decided to recruit her into the New Squidbeak Splatoon. Marie told them that Daisy and Izzy had been working to get the zapfish back. She also explained how they had fought Octavio and had found Callie, Dan and the Great Zapfish.

Marie: "And now we're here."

Pearl: "So you've been sneaking out without us knowing?"

Daisy: "Well...Yes...?"

Marina: "Hmmm...I feel like we should punish you for this. But seeing how you've rescued Dan, I'll let you off. Just don't try and pull this again without our knowledge okay?"

Daisy: "Got it."

Marie: "Well then, I better get going. Let me know how Dan is doing okay?"

Pearl: "No problem, see ya Grandma!"

Marie: "See ya shorty."

Pearl narrowed her eyes before mumbling under her breath.

Pearl: "Tch...touché."

Marie left, taking her limo back to the Plaza. The three of them waved goodbye as the Limo drove off.

Pearl: "Honestly though, do you know how worried we were Daisy? We thought we lost you too."

Daisy: "I know, and I'm really sorry. I didn't want you two involved, you guys could've got hurt."

Pearl: "It's gonna take more than a couple of pesky Octarians to hurt us, right Mar?"

Marina: "Yep, don't underestimate us!"

Daisy: "Yeah you're right. *Yawn*"

Pearl: "Yeah I bet you're tired, off to bed!"

Daisy: "Can I sleep near Dan? Just so if he wakes up I'm there?"

Marina: "Sure, you go get ready for bed while I grab your pillow and blanket."

Daisy got ready for bed. She felt relieved, knowing that everything can finally go back to normal. Well, as normal as things can get. Daisy returned back to the living room with her bed set up on the floor. They had also brought a pillow and blanket for Dan. Daisy laid down and looked up at Marina.

Daisy: "Where's Pearl?"

Marina: "She's getting ready for bed too, honestly we're both exhausted."

Daisy: "Yeah that's understandable, I gave you two quite the scare."

Marina: "Yep, Imma head to bed too. Let me know if Dan wakes up and needs anything."

Daisy: "Will do, night."

Marina: "Goodnight Daisy."

Just as Daisy was about to close her eyes, she sees Pearl walk in.

Pearl: "We gotta talk."

Daisy got back up.

Pearl: "Look, I'm not angry with you, I understand you only did this because you wanted Dan back. Honestly without you he wouldn't be here. But that doesn't change how upset Marina was. She was bawling her eyes out earlier, I've never seen anything like it."

Daisy: "I'm sorry."

Pearl: "I know you're sorry Daisy, and we forgive you. But I need you to do something."

Daisy: "What is it?"

Pearl: "Go to Marina's room and give her your best hug. She really cares about you, and that would be the best way to show your appreciation."

Daisy: "I'm on it."

Daisy got up and made her way to Marina's room, she knocked.

Marina: "Come in."

Daisy entered.

Marina: "Oh Daisy, what are you-"

Daisy embraced Marina.

Daisy: "Thank you, you've been so kind to us, and you've helped me and Dan whenever you could. I feel like I haven't properly shown how thankful I am. And disappearing and making you worried was not a good way to return your kindness."

Marina was lost for words, she teared up and returned the hug.

Marina: "I'm always happy to help you, you two mean a lot to us. A lot to me. I don't know what I would do if I lost you two."

Daisy: "We ain't going anywhere, don't you worry."

Marina: "I think you've certainly proved that."

They hugged for another minute before letting go.

Marina: "But really though, it's time for bed."

Daisy: "Yeah I agree, night Marina."

Marina: "Night Daisy."

Daisy made her way back to the living room before spotting Pearl, an idea then came into her head.

Pearl: "Hey, how did it-oomph!"

Daisy brought Pearl into a hug.

Daisy: "If Marina gets a hug, you get a hug. You care just as much about me and Dan."

Pearl: "You're a pretty fresh girl, you know that?"

Daisy: "Well, I try my best."

Pearl: "I noticed. Now go to bed! Marina would have my head if you stayed up any longer."

Daisy: "Night Pearlie ."

Pearl: "Hey, only Marina can call me that...Night Daisy."

Daisy laid back in her bed, and closed her eyes. Wondering if this is only the beginning of some crazy adventure.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

32.6K 401 24
➪ "And that's when her life changed forever by the sweet tunes of the Squid Sisters." . . . Agent 8 has finally reached the "Promised Land" and recon...
3.8K 80 25
Welp, about time I started writing, I'm just so hard pressed for time. I guess we'll see where this goes... This is a 3(male) x 8(female) story, othe...
37.1K 401 14
GO TO THE NEW REMASTERED VERSION ON MY @QueenVeemo_Olivia ACCOUNT!!!!! THIS VERSION IS CANCELED!!! SO PLEASE STOP ADDING THIS STORY IN YOUR READING L...
376K 5.3K 145
Tadayoshi never liked having attention, and always wanted to be alone, but when he was chosen to become agent 4. His life not only changes, and his u...