๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ {...

By nunaaaaa_06

๐ŸŒนWinner Of Galaxy Awards๐ŸŒน Every fan's dream is to be noticed by their Bias or even better: Get married to t... More

DARK OBSESSION
CASTS
PROLOGUE
[2]Press Conference
[3]Fan Meeting
Met Her...
Remember? (Taennie)
Instagram
The Date
Walk You Home
She is...
Report to The Police
Captured
Sorry
Raid
Jisoo's Story
Jisoo's Story ใ€Ž๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ” ๏ผ’ใ€
Mental
Betrayed
You
Cry For Help
Come Out
Kill Me
Strip
A Change
Suicide
Yu-Jin
Accusations
Pregnant

[1]Tickets

4.1K 189 106
By nunaaaaa_06

"ARMY-ah! Do you know that Namjoon Hyung broke his specs before coming here?!" Jungkook said as he laughed and Namjoon just rubbing his nape embarrassingly.

"I was born to break stuff. What to do?!" Namjoon said.

The huge crowded stadium was swinging their ARMY bombs in a rhythm while screaming their Bias's name to get their attention.

"I really hope this concert doesn't ends," Jimin said.

"Yeah. Without you ARMYS we don't think we would have been this HUGE! All of these are the cause of you guys. Thank you guys so much. We really love you guys so much!" Suga said slightly tearing up.

"Yeah. I wish there was a better word than 'I Love You'. That's how much we love you guys" Namjoon said.

"I may not be good at expressing my feelings but just please know that I love You guys more than anything!" Jungkook said as the crowd was still cheering on everything they were saying.

"Aww...Our Kookie needs s group hug I guess. GROUP HUGS EVERYONE!" Taehyung said as everyone went in for a group hug. Everyone awed while some were tearing up.

________________________________

"Ugh! Not the emotional talk! Where are my tissues?!" Lisa said as placed her laptop on her bed and reached for her tissue box which is on the desk beside her bed.

"Kookie looks so handsome in long hair. Why do some ARMYS hate him having long hair?!" She asked herself as she placed her laptop back on her lap and continued watching the live concert. She might have gone to the concert which is held in Seoul but she is in living in Seoul. The thing is she just doesn't have enough money to afford a BTS concert ticket.

She looked next to her and saw Mia fall asleep while holding her BTS poster. Lisa just chuckled and went back to watching the live concert. While she was busy wiping her tears she heard the front door opening.

She placed the laptop on the bed and went to check who it was. She went outside of her room and saw Jennie entering the apartment while taking off her shoes.

"Oh hey, Lisa! Haven't slept?" Jennie asked as Lisa shrugged. "Nope! BTS's concert is going on now. Hehe," She said.

Jennie shook her head left to right and chuckled. "Why don't you just go and meet them if you love them so much?" Jennie asked as plopped on the couch following Lisa. "Where's Mia?"

"She is asleep. *sigh* I really hope I could meet them in real life too but...." Lisa said as she looked down.

Jennie smirked and faced her. "So...I heard there would be a fan meeting in Seoul" Jennie said. "Yeah, I heard. But it's all sold out in a second!" Lisa said as she snapped her fingers.

"Well...Wanna know who both the last three tickets?" Jennie asked while fanning her face using 3 papers that looked like a ticket. As Lisa saw what she was holding her eyes widen.

"OMO! JENNIE! YOU BOUGHT THOSE?! BHFEWGOEVHVBVEIO! WTF! FNRJIRIG! AHHHH!" Lisa jumped up on the couch running around the house and jumped on Jennie leaving kisses on her face.

"OMG! Okokok Calm down, girl! Did you ate too much sugar?" Jennie asked as she laughed.

"But how?..." Lisa asked. "By hands, DUH," Jennie said.

"Omo! In my 22 years of existence, this is your first time doing something useful! Thank you so much, Jennie!" Lisa said as Jennie glared at her.

"Hehe. Just kidding! I love you!" Lisa said and hugged Jennie again who was pouting cutely.

"Oh, do you know? There's HUGE news going on right now. And it's about Jungkook" Jennie said as she let go of the hug.

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"It's about Jungkook going to a bar-" Jennie was cut off by Lisa's words.

"Ohhh that. Yeah, I heard. It's just a rumor created by a fan to create a fan war. That's it" Lisa said.

"But they said he was seen with a girl-"

"Proof?" Lisa asked.

Jennie kept quiet not knowing how to answer. "And even if he just went to the bar, let him be. Every human goes to the bar so why not him? He needs freedom too, right?" Lisa said making Jennie think.

"Y-Yeah...Maybe I am just overthinking"

"They are BTS! Like, look at those innocent looking faces. Do they look like peoples who will be in a scandal? Or do bad stuff? Of course no!" Lisa said proudly.

"I trust them"

______________________________________

(BACKSTAGE ROOM)

Jimin was resting his back on the couch while eye raping the staff who was clearing up all the stuff in the dressing table. He licked his lips thinking of ways to do things with the woman in front of him. Her back was facing him so she didn't know.

Jin who seemed to notice Jimin's lustful stare at the poor staff smirked. "Don't forget about Rosé" Jin stated while taking a sip of his red wine.

"She's just a satisfaction. Besides, how can I miss this chick?" Jimin asked while smirking as he saw the staff stopping her work for a while and went back to cleaning but faster. She knew what he was talking about and she realized that she was the only female staff in the room now.

The other members were aware of everything but just ignored him. They knew there is nothing to stop him. Besides, they don't care.

"What's with the rush?" Jimin said as he stood behind her whispering seductively near her near. The staff shivered in fear but just ignored him by pushing him away slightly. Jimin just let out a chuckle.

"So you're hard to get, huh?" Jimin asked as he pulled the girl and slammed her to the wall. The staff had tears build up in her eyes as she stared at Jimin who was just smirking in satisfaction as he liked it when people are afraid of him.

"Guess you're a virgin-"

"P-Please...I have a b-boyfriend" She pleaded.

"So?" Jimin asked as he was unbothered by it continue leaving wet kisses on her neck as she tried to get out of the small space between him and her.

Jimin's hands snaked around the staff's waist and pulled her closer to him as she could feel his member rubbing her thighs.

Every staff knows who they are. They just work for them since the payment is quite high than the other companies. If one word goes out then they are dead the next day. The same happened to girls last year. The staff's death shocked the whole of South Korea as to how brutal it was. She was gang-raped and all her reproductive organs damaged. Physically abused for a month. Never fed properly. And the rest was history. All the staff knew whose doings it was so they decided to keep quiet.

While Jimin was busy with the girl someone barged in the room. It was Jungkook and he looked drunk. He smirked as he saw Jimin harassing the staff.

"Can I join too?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

_______________________________

Lisa: "My Kookie is pure, respectful, and really
nice towards people! He is a boy that every
girl wants.....His future wife is lucky."

_______________________________

The poor girl was crying her heart out and was all numb. She held the bed sheets tightly wanting to cover her naked body. Jimin and Jungkook wore their belts and was about to go out of the room but was stopped midway.

"Karma will get you, You Bastards!" The staff said anger visible in her eyes.

Both of them just chuckled. "Your Boyfriend must be disappointed in you," Jungkook said as he went out.

"My Kookie is a very pure, kind-hearted, boyfriend material man! His soulmate is very lucky"~Lisa

// HEY! Um...Silent readers out there plssss vote! Writing is not easy so pls vote! and ofc leave a comment. Luv ya'! //

Words: 1343

*EDITED*  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
115K 927 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
101K 4.2K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...