°•Beauty and Volleyball•° (Fe...

Por XxCookie_ruby_chan

¦ Hinata shoyo is a girl wanting to live her Volleyball dream after she saw her Idol "Little giant" in the TV... Más

• Some Things you need to know•
¦• Few years Ago•¦
*•Training camp?•*
*• Shopping/revealed •*
*• We meet again •*
¦• Going to training camp•¦
¦°•Arrival•°¦
'• Call? •'
•* Start *•
°• Your a what?! •°
°• Race •°
• Music •
//* Friend or Foe *//
Φ• Little accident •Φ
β• Lost •β
Δ¦ Girls ¦Δ
༆ smile ༆
//‹3 teaser ‹3//
Δ• Don't leave •Δ
☀︎︎| 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡
//Shoyo is a what?//
✨ Goodbye ✨
Announcements
HEYA

* mommy *

1.8K 58 68
Por XxCookie_ruby_chan

Shoyo's pov

i woke up together with the managers, i looked at my side to see shinzo still asleep. I got up and the managers told me that i should take a shower and i nodded.

I left shinzo asleep because it was still early in the morning, i walk with the managers to the bathroom to take a shower. I got hit with the cold water in my face as i got ready, i got out of the shower and wore a plain white shirt and some black leggings. I turned around to see the managers already in their clothes.

" Lets make breakfast, come on girl's" said mai-senpai.

''hai!'' we all said

we left the restroom and went to the cafeteria to cook the breakfast for the players. We all talked about some random stuff and that. karasuno was making the miso soup and the others were the other stuff.

'' Hinata is shinzo still asleep?'' asked runa-senpai

'' i'll cheak first'' i said

i got off my apron and left the cafeteria to go to the managers room. I got to the managers room and peek my head to still see shinzo still asleep curled up to a ball. i giggled at his formation and closed the door silently not waking him up. i walk towards the cafeteria and saw some of the teams members awake and going to their shower room. i greeted them with a wave and a smile of mine and went to the cafeteria.

No one's pov:

some of the kamomendal members were already awake same with the date tech, johzenji , aoba johsai , nekoma ,itachiyama , fukoradani and inarazaki. they were going to the restroom to start their day until they were flashed with the sunlight.

their a girl with orange wavy hair that reflects the sunlight wearing a plain white shirt and some black leggings. she waved at us which the sunlight in the background reflects to her actions it was so bright and it looks like a goddess has been given us. she then smiled widely and that Incresed the sunlight and it looks like her skin is glowing.

we just stop at where we were and stared at the goddess that the heavens had given to us. She then left and we just froze for seconds and then proceeded on what we just saw.

Shoyo's pov

i then went to the cafeteria to continue to cook for the breakfast.

'' is he awake?'' asked yachi

'' still asleep'' i said smiling.

'' that's cute'' said hana-senpai

'' haha it is'' i said

''the food is almost ready'' said mai-senpai in the kitchen.

'' ill cook for shinzo'' i said

'' are you sure? we can help you cook'' said yukie-senpai

'' no need to help me'' i said grabbing my apron.

they all sigh and prepared the food for the players and me in the kitchen cooking for shinzo. then when the managers were done preparing the food, on the cue the players of each group were entering the cafeteria. i was cooking in the kitchen and i heard a familiar voice calling my name.

'' Where's princess?''

'' she is in the kitchen cooking food for shinzo'' said kiyko

''okay doki''

i chuckled at my onni-san and continued to cook the food for shinzo. I was in the middle of making omelette when kaori-senpai went to the kitchen.

'' you should eat now hinata-kun'' kaori-senpai said

''ill be done in a minute'' i said

she sigh and nodded then left the room. i fold the omelette and put a ''i love chu'' in the middle of the omelette and put it in a plate then grab a small bowl and put rice in it. I got out of the kitchen and went to kiyoko-senpai and the other managers.

'' ill give this to shinzo'' i said

''hai and you better come back fast so you can eat'' said hana-senpai

'' or bring the food with you so you can eat with shinzo'' kaori-senpai suggested

'' well should i eat their?'' i asked

'' i mean it is okay'' said yukie-senapi

'' then i shall eat their'' i said

''okay, better come back before practice starts'' said kiyoko

'' hai'' i said and bowed down to them then left to get a tray to put my food and shinzo's food. i then went towards the door and opened it then went to the managers room.

no one's pov

the cafeteria room was confused on where hinata was going and it was silent until someone spoke up.

''where is princess going?'' asked tendo

'' she is ganna eat with shinzo in the managers room'' answered hana

'' so shinzo is still not awake?'' asked suga.

''yep'' answered the managers at the same time.

Hinata was walking in the hallways carying the food for me and shinzo, she was humming a song all the way to the managers room.

She thought for a second and a idea pop out of her mind.

"wait, their all in the cafeteria so i can sing properly here" she thought and agreed.

She sang the song that she had hummed a while ago loudly making small ecco's in the hallways.

He put my name in yellow hearts~

His favorite color like the stars

I did not listen very hard

When he told me he was crazy from the start~

He put my name in yellow hearts

I said he was a work of art

I didn't listen very hard

But he told me he was crazy from the start~

She sang the song loudly making small echo's in the empty hallways like it's my small stage where i can sing.

But where she did not notice is that their is a person hearing her voice who was late for the eating period.

"interesting" said a man with black curly hair wearing simple clothes and beneath his face is a mask.

Shoyo's pov:

I opened the door and saw shinzo stretching his arms and yawned cutely, i chuckled and went towarda him with a small smile.

"Good morning" i said with a small smile, he looked at me and smiled

"Good morning mommy" he gretted me as i placed the food down in the little table provided for the managers.

"How was your sleep?" i asked him.

"It's good but im still sleepy" he said while coming over me and hug me.

"You can sleep later, you should eat up and take a shower" i said while patting his head.

"okay mommy" he said and got up.

"here" i said while passing the bowl of rice and omelette to him.

"Arigato" he said smiling.

I smiled at him while grabing my own food as he grab the chopsticks waiting for me to grab one.

"Itadakimasu" we both said and began to eat.

I looked at him and he had sparkles in his eyes and continued to eat more.

"It's so yummy!" he said looking at me with sparkles in his eyes.

"Hahah, it's just my simple cooking" i said to him.

"Where are we by the way mommy?" he asked looking at me.

"Well were actually in a training camp" i said to him.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Well mommy plays volleyball and mommy's team is attending a volleyball camp with other teams in other school" i explained.

"Wahh!!! You play volleyball?!" shinzo said with more sparkles in his eyes.

"ofcourse" i chuckled.

"Well i wanna try it!!" he said in excitement.

"Hahaha, maybe later" i said.

"Promise!" shinzo said putting his pinky up.

"Promise" i said and put my pinky with his small pinky.

"Yayyy!!!!" he yelled in excitement.

"Well let's get you showered" i said while putting the bowl in the tray.

"hai!!" he said.

I gestured him to follow me and bring his bag. He grab his bag and followed me towards the kitchen. I opened the door of the cafeteria and it looks like the teams are already done eating.

I went to the kitchen and told shinzo to follow me and he did. I opened the door and their the managers were talking and cleaning the plates, they stop and looked at me and looked down to see shinzo.

"Omg he is so cute!!" hana-senpai yelled going towards shinzo.

"You just noticed?" said mai

"Well i cant see his face properly in the dark last night" hana-senpai said and i put the plates in the sink.

"Well your dumb" said runa-senpai.

"Hey!" yelled hana.

We all chuckled and then i went to shinzo.

"Well shinzo honey, i want you to meet my friends and introduce yourself" i said smiling and he nodded shyly.

"Im yuzio shinzo" he said while playing with his fingers.

"Another angel!!!!!" yelled hana-senpai.

"stop being dramatic hana" scolded runa-senpai.

"Well im hana misaki!, nice to meet you yuzio!" said hana-senpai while smiling.

"Im mai namestu, nice to meet you" said mai-senpai.

"Runa kuribayashi!, nice to meet you little one"

"kiyoko shimizu"

"yukie shirofuku"

"kaori suzumenda"

"yachi hitoka"

I looked at shinzo and he smiled and nodded at the managers softly.

"Well if i play volleyball then you can go talk to my friends okay?" i said.

"okie mommy!" he said happily.

"OMG shinzo just calles hinata mommy!!!!" squeeked hana-senpai.

"That kinda suits her" said kiyoko.

"Well hinata-kun you still have 30 more minutes before practice starts" yachi said.

"Oh yea, i forgot!" i said and face slammed myself.

"Let's clean you up" i said.

"Yes mommy! '' he said and the managers awed while we left the cafeteria.

We were walking in the hallways and then reached the bathroom holding hands so shinzo wont be lost.

I showered him and changed him in comfortable clothes. He wore a grey shirt with a tiger infront of it and some grey pants, I dried his hair and smiled at him.

"Wahhhh" he said with sparkles in his eyes.

I chuckled at him and put his dirty clothes in the laundry basket. We were about to go outside when shinzo tug my t-shirt. I looked down at him and he spred his arms.

"Carry" he said while spreding his arms and jumping a little. I looked at him and chuckled then grab him in the waist and carried him

Like this way:

We walked out of the restroom and went to the cafeteria to meet the managers. Me and shunzo were talking about volleyball and stuff. We arrived at the cafeteria and the managers were already outside talking. Kaori-senpai was the first one to notice and she squeeked the other managers turned around and did the same.

"Hinata-kun look like a mother now!" said hana-senpai.

"Really?" i said while tittling my head.

"I mean shinzo's eye's does look like hinata's eyes" kiyoko-senpai said while pointing at shinzo-s eyes and then mine.

"Now that you say it, they do look the same!" said yukie-senpai.

"Mother and son~" said mai-senpai and runa-senpai.

"Gahhhh!!!! Im Totally loving this!!!!" yelled hana-senpai.

They all laughed at hana-senpai and i was left blind folded. I looked at shinzo who was also confused i ruffled his hair and he looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Well shoyo the match starts in 10 minutes" yachi-kun said.

"Oh no!" i said.

"Let's go to the gym already" said kiyko-senpai.

"hai" i said and wwnt to our different ways.

Yachi and kiyoko-senpai was talking about stuff while me and shinzo talked about volleyball and the other members.

"So mommy has many friends!" said shinzo sparkles in his eyes.

"Yes and then the ball goes woosh!" i explained.

"Then WAM!" continued shinzo while his arms is in the air.

"and then ZhAm!" i said.

"That's Fun!" said shinzo

"Really fun" i said.

"Mommy ganna play volleyball today with other players" shinzo said.

"Yes" i said boping his nose.

He giggled and i just giggled with him. I did not notice that kiyko-senpai and yachi-kun was staring at us with awed faces and kiyoko-senpai took a picture with us.

We arrived at the gym and the team srared at me confused faces and suga awed real loud and came near us.

"Shinzo dear, this suga-senpai" i said and shinzo stared at suga-senpai and nodded shyly.

"You guys are just cuties!!" yelled suga said.

"Daichi! Get my camera i got to take this!" yelled suga-senpai and dachi-senpai startled.

"suga please dont take to much-" dachi-senpai said giving suga-senpai the camera.

"Now sush dachi!" said suga then taking pictures of me and shinzo.

"Well hinata get change the game is ganna start soon" said daichi-senpai.

"Hai" i said.

I put shinzo down in the bench next to kiyoko and yachi.

"Mommy is ganna change okay, stay with kiyoko-senpai and yachi-kun" i said whispering to him. Shinzo nodded and i left to go to change.

Shinzo's pov

Mommy left the gym and went to the right cornor. I looked above me and their kiyoko-senpai which mommy had said smiled to me, i smiled back and wait for mommy to come back.

Mommy was stretching in the ground and then she looked at me then smiled. I smiled back and then mommy's game continued.

No one's pov

The gym was intense because karasuno was challenging with fukurodani. Their were yells by bokuto whenever he scores a point and hinata being hinata compliments bokuto.

It was the end of the game and fukurodani won the game. the others were exhausted, hinata was with bokuto and akaashi complimenting them as always but then someone shouted.

"shinzo?! Where is shinzo?!" yelled yachi.

Shoyo's pov

"Shinzo?! Where is shinzo?!" yelled yachi. I quickly turned around that made yachi-kun startled, i ran as fast as i could to yachi and put my hands in her shoulder.

"Shinzo is what?!" i said trying my best not to worry but it failed. The other's stop at what they were doing and faced at the both of us.

"S-shinzo is gone" yachi-kun said.

"Do yoy know where did he go?!" i said again.

"Calm down shoyo, we will look for him" kiyoko-senpai said.

I was trying my best not to panick but it did not work. Suga was trying to calm me down which worked a little.
Then i heard a yell that sound's familliar.

I quickly turned around to see shinzo with a man?

I ran to him and shinzo jump from the arms of the man and hug me. I knelt down hugging him and he hug me back.

"Where did you go?!" i said while putting my hands in his shoulder.

"Well....." he said playing with his fingers.

Shoyo's pov:

"Wow mommy is such a good player!" i said to myself. I looked at the other side of the court and what mommy said they are her friends.

Then out of tge sudden i want to pee. I looked at kiyko-senpai and yachi-senpai they were busy with the game that mommy was playing.

I slowly got out of my seat and went outside slowly not disturbing the game. I walk in the hallways and turning some random directions i dont know.

I finally found the restroom and went in.

I went outside refreshed and looked around.

"Oh no im lost....." i said to myself.

"Well ill just have to find my eay back" i said.

I walk in different ways turning left then right and left again.

.
.
.

"Okay now im really lost" i said while running then i got hit my a tall figure.

I landed on my butt and looked up to see who is it, it was a person who had black curly hair wearing a mask.

"S-sorr-y" i shuttered.

He just turned around and i got up and went to him. I grab his jeans to get his attention and he fliched.

"D-Do you know where the g-gym is" i said looking at him.

He was silent and giving me a glare to my hands tugging his jeans. I got it for a second and took away my hands from his jeans. He grabed a spray from his pocket and sprayed it in his jeans.

He looked at me and made a questioning look.

"I said do you know where the gym is" i said confidently.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and just looked at the other direction sighing.

Sakusa's pov:

"gym?" i thought to myself.

I looked at the other way sighing and looked at him then started walking.

"Hey! Wait up!" he yelled.

"catch up kid" i said.

"How did he get here anyways?" i said to myself.

"Where are we mister?" he said.

Silence was with us until i spoke.

"4-5B" i said.

"Eyah!?" he said schocked.

"Huh?" i said.

"Mommy said that 4-5B is like 2 buildings away from where mommy and i sleep" he said.

"mommy?" i asked confused.

"Yea my Mommy!" he said happily.

"One of the managers?" i asked.

"Well mommy does sleep with the managers but she plays!" he yelled happly.

"A player" i mumbled to myself.

"Hey mister!, what's your name!" he said happily.

I looked at him and he was smilling like that girl who talked to that middle blocker from shiratorizawa.

"Sakusa kiyoomi" i said.

"Well im Yuzio shinzo" he said happily.

"hmm" was all i said.

We walked in silence then he tugg my jeans again. I looked at him and he was pledding.

"what do you want" i said.

"Can you carry me please" he said.

I looked at him and my face undescribe. He pledded again and finnaly i gave up. He was about to jump at me but i told him to stop.

"what is it sakusa-senpai?" he asked.

"stand still" i said sighing and spraying him some of my lysol.

"why did you spary me sakusa-senpai" he asked.

"You have germs" i said.

"so you hate germs" he said

"yes" i said.

"well sorry for touching you a while ago" he apoligized. I did not know this kid knows some manners, and he knows how to respect my condition.

I squated not touching the floor and he climbed in me then i stand up again and walked.

"Wow so tall!" he said.

"eh?" i said.

"It's so tall from here!" he said happly.

"yeah.." i said.

"so sakusa-senpai do you play?" he asked.

"yes" i said.

"Wah! So your like mommy!" he said happly.

"what's the name of your so called mommy" i asked him.

"Well mommy's friends call her hinata but some of mommy's friends call her shoyo" he said tittling his head.

"Hinata shoyo?" i said.

"Yea i think that's it!" he said happly.

"Hinata huh? Sounds familliar" i said to myself.

"So your my freind now!" he yelled happly.

"friend?" i said.

"Yeah a friend!" he yelled happly again.

I sigh benighted my mask and then at the he pointed the gym infront of us and we entered. It looks like the game's are over and then their was a crowd in the side then shinzo that's his name right, jump from my arms and yelled "Mommy"

The crowd spred then the orange brunette who is the same person who talked to the shiratorizawa's middle blocker ran towards shinzo and hug him. Talk about germs....

"Where were you?!" the orange brunette said.

"Well.....i was going to pee then i got lost when i was going back here but Sakusa-senpai helped me get back here!" ahinzo said happly, i fliched when he said my name and then the orange brunette stod up and walked forward towards me, to be honest i fliched again.

She stop infront of me then bowed down.

"Thank you so much for helping shinzo" the orange brunette said then looked at me, why are their sunlight background in her. And why is my heart pounding?!.

"N-no problem" i said shuttering. Why am i shuttering?! What the hell is wrong with me.

Shinzo then went to the orange brunette and smiled widely.

"Sakusa-senpai this is my mommy!" he said happly.

I raised a brow and looked at her then him.

"Yes, i am" the brunette said while carrying shinzo.

"aren't you to young to bare a chi-" i said but was cutt off.

"O-Oh no! N-not like that!" she said her face with red and shuttering.

"Oh" i said.

"Well im Hinata shoyo, nice to meet you sakusa-senpai" she said, i feel like my face burned up but thankfully it was covered by my mask.

"Y-yea" i said.

"Well see you later sakusa-senpai, i have to go now" she said waving goodbye then walking away with her team. Speaking of her team they were

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.2K 290 46
From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As they will always protect, Gregory but they...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.8K 94 6
"I became a baby!" I had lived my miserable life once just to die by my mother... I don't wanna have that life again... But hey I traveled in time! D...
441K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...