His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

IX

5.4K 393 263
By CHOCOHONEY-

San just processed what the male had asked him.

"The king has been looking for someone to guard his son who is soon turning eighteen." The male spoke as he lead San out of the Knights quarters and towards the castle.

"Wow. That's a big deal of responsibility." San spoke.

"Can you not do it?" He turn to San with an intimidating look on his face.

"No! I can do it. Without a doubt." San spoke quickly and the man lead him into the castle. The two of them entered the large building after passing multiple sets of guards.

"But.. where are we going?" San asked, memorizing the path they took as they entered the grand hall.

"The King wants to meet you first."

"Th-The King?!" San's jaw dropped. Do I look presentable? Oh this clothing is so worn out.. he'll think I'm a peasant of sorts.

The Castellan nodded and soon he and San were standing in front of the King and the prince.

"So this the your best knight?" The King asked, looking San over.

San stood stiffly and avoided the eyes of the King.

"Yes. According to the other knights as well. I've been watching this one since the entrance assessment and he is the perfect one."

San gulped and felt his palms begin to sweat. Oh lord.. 

"Alright. If that's what you say." The King spoke and stepped closer to San. "From today on you will live and die for my son as his knight. You will obey each of his commands and nothing else. Should he receive any sort of harm, you will lose your life. Is that clear?"

"Yes your highness." San spoke stiffly.

"Wooyoung?" The King asked turning to his son,"Is this one alright?"

Wooyoung nodded awkwardly. He felt weird seeing his dad threaten someone over him. "Yes Appa."

"You two get acquainted. You can show him around. He'll be in the room right next to yours."

"The one with the door connected to mine?" Wooyoung asked and his cheeks tinted a slight shade of pink.

"Yes." The King spoke and turned to leave with the Castellan.

Wooyoung looked at San and San avoided his eyes.

"U-um.. I didn't quite catch your name." Wooyoung mumbled.

"Choi San." San spoke and cleared his throat nervously.

The name.. sounds really familiar.. 

"You don't have to be nervous in front of me." Wooyoung murmured, "I'd like it if you would look at me.. while we're conversing.." 

San looked at the prince and couldn't stop staring. Wow. I expected him to look attractive because he's royal family.. but wow..

"You're very handsome." Wooyoung spoke. "I'm sure you have a wonderful maiden, right?"

"Ah.. no. I just focus on my knightly duties." San spoke, still struggling to seem calm in front of the crown prince.

Wooyoung hummed in thought,"Then you really must be the best knight," he spoke. "Um.. if you want we can start walking around the castle." Wooyoung spoke.

"I-Um. I will just do as you wish." San spoke nervously. 

Wooyoung smiled softly. "Okay.. but don't be too nervous around me.." Wooyoung blushed, "It makes me nervous."

"Sorry your highness." San bowed and Wooyoung stepped back with a shy smile.

"It's alright." 

・:*:・

The Queen watched Wooyoung walk by with a male and frowned. What the hell is going on?

In confusion, she stormed into her husband's office and found him reading through potential laws.

"Why is there an unknown man in our castle with our son?"

"Oh. I got him a personal knight." The King dismissed.

"A what?!" The Queen exclaimed, "Does he not know how to defend himself?!"

"Well.. the prince is soon turning eighteen. It will make people wish to target him more."

"Target him.. what about the girls?! They're in their twenties now and not once did you consider getting them such things."

"I'm sure your daughters have managed well this entire time."

"Wooyoung has managed as well as OUR daughters!"

"Well I would prefer Wooyoung have extra security."

The Queen grimaced. "Fine." The woman turned around and left the room angrily.

・:*:・

"When I was younger, I learned to play, but these days my skills have decreased." Wooyoung spoke softly, running a hand across the grand piano.

San looked at the piano, "You should attempt anyways." San spoke and Wooyoung looked at him shyly.

"Okay.. but don't laugh at me." Wooyoung murmured and sat down at the piano. 

"I will not your highness." San spoke and leaned against the window.

Wooyoung looked at the keys for a moment before playing a chord. "Oh wow that sounded really bad." Wooyoung spoke.

San smirked and the prince whined, "I said not to laugh."

"I did not laugh." San spoke.

Wooyoung stood up, "I do not wish to play anymore."

"Just try again your highness." San said and Wooyoung sat down on the bench again with a pout. 

"F-Fine." Wooyoung looked at the keys again and decided to try playing Für Elise.

San listened intensely as the male's muscle memory kicked in and all of the notes started to flow perfectly.

Wooyoung finished and turned to look at San.

"You were amazing, your highness." San spoke and Wooyoung blushed.

"Really?"

San nodded and Wooyoung smiled.

"Thank you!" Wooyoung got out of his chair. "Oh. Are you hungry? It's past lunch now."

"I believe I will eat when you eat." San spoke. 

"Oh.. then let's go eat together." Wooyoung spoke and lead the way to the royal dining hall. 

The moment the two of them entered the room, San felt his jaw drop. "C-Can I actually eat in here?"

"I do not see why not." Wooyoung spoke and entered the kitchen. The chefs bowed to him like usual and Wooyoung smiled shyly. "This is Choi San, my personal knight." Wooyoung introduced and San bowed.

"Are you hungry?" One of the chefs asked and San nodded.

・:*:・ 

San and Wooyoung made their way to Wooyoung's chamber after completing their meals. "Did you enjoy your food your highness?"

"Yes." Wooyoung spoke and opened the door to his room. "Did you?" Wooyoung asked as he sat down on the couch in front of the window.

San stood still in the doorway and Wooyoung giggled. "You can sit down."

"Oh." San looked around before deciding to just sit on the floor and Wooyoung attempted to hide his smile. 

"So.. do you think you'll like living in the castle?" Wooyoung asked.

"Oh definetly.. but I have to retrieve my belongings." San spoke and Wooyoung hummed.

"What about your friends?" Wooyoung asked.

"Ah.. I suppose I'll have to tell them that I won't be living in the knight quarters any longer." San murmured. "Mingi will be sad."

"Mingi?"

"Oh, he's a close friend of mine. He and I have known each other for ten years now." San spoke and Wooyoung watched San's face light up.

"He must be very dear to you, yes?" Wooyoung asked curiously. He wanted to see the male talk comfortably and enthusiastically.

"Oh Mingi. He's practically like my brother." San spoke and Wooyoung listened to the male intently.

He had a feeling that San would become a really good friend to him. Maybe I should introduce him to Yunho. Wooyoung thought as San kept rambling about his friends.

Half an hour later the two males had a steady conversation going. San looked outside the window and realized how late it was getting.

"Oh. I was supposed to get my things." San groaned and Wooyoung immediately felt guilty.

"Sorry for taking up your time.." He frowned and San shook his head.

"No your highness, my time is all yours." San panicked. "I can ask one of my friends to help me out." San reassured the young prince.

"Okay.. I'm still sorry though.."

San stood up from his spot on the floor, "It's quite alright.. um.. do you want to go get dinner?"

Wooyoung stood up and realized that he was a bit hungry. "Yes. Let's go."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Woosan talking once again!!
Reunited at last 🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2.5K 16
Growing up Nicki's only purpose was to survive and provide for her and her brother. BeyoncΓ© is a hot headed playa that only cares about fucking bitc...
394K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
32.7K 485 12
Just some random Fan Fiction on what happened after the movie or possibly during the movie.
6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...