His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

Od CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... Viac

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

VIII

5.4K 385 315
Od CHOCOHONEY-

Mingi sat on San's couch nervously, waiting patiently with his mother as well as San's mother.

"San! Where have you been?!" His mother spoke worriedly as the male entered the house. 

"What? What do you mean?" San turned to look at Mingi,"And what are you doing here?"

"When we got split up.. I got scared that maybe you got caught.. so I came to see if you went home.."

"Where have you two been going?!" Mingi's mother asked angrily.

"Um.. to the castle." San mumbled.

"THE CASTLE?!" Miyeon sat down, she felt light headed. "Oh lord, they've been to the castle." She started fanning herself and Sooah looked at the two boys.

"What were you two doing there?!" Sooah asked in confusion.

"We were practicing the stances that the knights do." Mingi spoke up and Sooah groaned.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to go to the castle when you're not invited? If you had been caught, you would have been taken away from us." Sooah spoke sternly.

San flinched and looked down at his feet, "I'm sorry."

Mingi nodded and said the same thing. "Yes. I'm sorry too."

Sooah frowned,"You two are no longer aloud to go there. Surely they'll be looking for the trespassers anyways."

San wanted to object. He wanted to say that he absolutely needed to go to the castle. But he knew he couldn't tell his mother that. Not in this situation.

"A-and if you two wish to play together. You will be inside the house."

"Eomma-" Mingi started but was cut off shortly.

"No. I will not hear anything else about it Mingi. You should not have gone to the castle. This is your punishment."

Sooah nodded in agreement. "Yes, you two will not be leaving the house."

San nodded slowly. "Yes Eomma."

"Good. Now that that's settled, San go take a shower." Sooah spoke and the boy sadly left the room.

How am I going to meet Woojin? San sighed and reached his hand into his pocket. He felt the cold metal of the gold chain necklace Wooyoung had given him weeks ago. The two of them exchanged gifts from time to time, and San had gifted Wooyoung a crystal he had found near the edge of the pond one day.

 If I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back there.. I would have gifted him something better.. 

・:*:・

San frowned and took a shower as his mother requested and returned to the kitchen to see that Mingi and his mother had left.

"San do you really wish to become a knight? I didn't realize you were so interested in it."

"Yes. I absolutely must become a knight." San spoke as he sat down at the table across from his mother.

Sooah nodded and turned around to start preparing lunch. "Well.. I suppose it is better than becoming a farmer.. but Sannie.. it's very dangerous." Sooah spoke. "I wouldn't want to lose.." The woman stopped. "If it's something you're really passionate about Sannie, then I will support you."

San smiled softly before running up and hugging his mother from behind. The woman smiled and turned around to hug him back. "And if you ever decide you don't want to do it.. then you can tell me."

"Thank you Eomma." San spoke and Sooah kissed his cheek. 

"I suppose I should talk to Miyeon about getting you two into a junior knight program. "Hm?"

"Yes!" San cheered happily.

・:*:・ Present ・:*:・

San never did go back to Wooyoung. Infact, he didn't remember the male at all. 

At first, he had made a deal with himself to go and visit the male just one week after he was banned from going to the castle by his mother, but he never got the chance as she was always watching him.

Eventually, the junior knight program began and San had dedicated all of his time and focus on the training so he could become one of the best junior knights. San had become so goal oriented on making it into the senior program, that even when he was injured, he refused to address his injuries.

Mingi tells San very clearly that he remembers the day San fainted from overworking himself. San had hit his head as he fell and, according to his mother, he was out for a few days.

He couldn't remember the day he got hurt, but he knew that he had lost some of his memories from before that day. Which meant the short time that he had spent with the prince, was long forgotten. All that San had with him was the necklace Wooyoung had given him, and even still, San wasn't sure where the necklace was from. 

He just knew that it was meaningful and something he wanted to treasure with him.

・:*:・
"

San! Wake up! We have to go train." Mingi spoke. The two males were eighteen years old and currently enlisted in the senior program to train to become a knight for the King.

"Sannie my love!" Mingi spoke hoping to annoy the male.

"Fuck- I'm up, leave me alone." San groaned and rolled out of bed to join the red haired boy.

Mingi smiled cheekily, "Let's go! Jongho saved us a spot so we could all eat together!" Mingi spoke and San groggily stretched before grabbing his training clothes.

"Alright alright, give me a second." San mumbled and was cut off by Jongho peeking his head into the room.

"Wow San, you look really hot with no shirt. I'm jealous." Jongho spoke and Mingi laughed.

"That's nothing look at this." He lifted his shirt up and Jongho smacked his stomach. "Ow! Fuck you!" Mingi yelled and rubbed his stomach.

Jongho laughed and ran off with Mingi hot on his trail following him down the hallway.

San just shook his head with a soft smile. He really did love his friends.

After he cleaned up and dressed up properly, he joined his two friends in the dining area with a bunch of other knights.

"Finally." Mingi spoke, "You took forever so there's no more food." Mingi smirked and Jongho hit his head. 

"There's still food." Jongho spoke. 

Mingi turned his head to glare at the male. "You forget your own strength asshole." 

Jongho shrugged and San just laughed at the two of them before leaving to grab his food. He sat down at the table again and started eating, casually talking with his friends.

"Hey, did you do something bad?" Mingi asked San.

"No..? Why?"

"Those two are looking at you.. I think one's the Castellan of the castle.." Mingi muttered.

"What?!" San exclaimed and turned around to see two men approaching him. He nervously wracked his brain trying to figure out what he could have possibly done wrong recently, but he couldn't really think of anything serious. "Oh lord."

"You. Come with me." The Castellan spoke, making direct eye contact with San. 

San looked at Jongho and Mingi nervously and followed the Castellan. He could feel his palms begin to sweat as they left the dining hall.

"I believe you're one of our best knights."

"O-Oh. Thank you sir."

"Since you're very evidently talented, how would you feel about working as a personal guard for the prince of the royal family?"

"I would feel very honoured to- WHAT?!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

OOOH yeah 🤺 doesn't remember Woojin at all 🥺😔

Now here's Mingi and San as Roomies 💕

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...
394K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
616K 37.5K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...