Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

De ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... Mais

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)

996 7 0
De ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

She was an angel, that made even a demon want to go to heaven.

***

"Go on Simon. I dare you"

Simon huffed, knowing how much trouble he could get in.

"Don't be a pussy Minter"

Harry Lewis mocked.

"Do you know what could happen to me up there. If they catch me, a demon, in heaven? I could have my wings taken away from me, and my family would loose its image. And it would be your fault, and don't for a moment, think I won't tell them who told me to go there"

He threatened the younger boy. Harry shrugged and moved closer.

"Fine, I'll just tell everyone that you chickened out. As long as you're quick, they won't catch you"

Harry whispered in a sarcastic voice. Making Simon grit his teeth. He thought for a while, before giving in.

"Fine, but if I get caught-"

He pushed the boy back slightly, but aggressively with his hand. His eyes going a dark shade of red.

"You're not going to be able to walk for a year. I can promise you that"

Harry gulped and stepped back. He knew what Simon was like when he was angry. And it doesn't take a lot to rile him up. Even though Harry was also a demon, he doesn't lash out the same way Simon does.

Simon made his way towards the exit of hell, holding his bag tightly. Not many people have the guts to walk towards the exit. The demons that guard the exit, are notorious for there violent punishments.

So Simon had to be smart.

He shuffled with his back tightly pressed to the wall. Using his telekinesis, he pushed everything off there coffee table. The man cursed loudly, and began clearing up the stuff that had smashed and or spilled.

At the same time, Simon snuck passed them, walking out of the large double doors.

"Yes"

Simon whispered to himself. Jogging up the large staircase. He looked around, looking at all the paintings that hung on the wall. Paintings of the lead demons of Hell. Simon's dad being one of them.

Simon shuddered at the thought of what his dad would do to him if he found out what he was doing. After jogging for what felt like hours, it struck in his mind, that he could've just flown up. But he was at the top by now, so oh well. It

wasn't the first time he'd been up here, his father had taken him here when he was very young, but he would never do something like that now.

He arrived at a gate, a gold gate. The gate to heaven.

He looked through the gate, trying to seek out anybody that could see him breaking in. He sighed, realising that no one was around. He flew over the top of the gate, and landed on his feet.

He was surrounded by nothing but clouds.

But they were solid, he could walk over them. The air was clear, it wasn't stuffy like he was used to. There wasn't any smog, the environment was bright and the sound was sweet silence.

He continued to walk down this path, standing out due to his black and red attire. Until he finally reached a room. The room was white walled, cream carpeted. White sofas and chairs scattered around the room, and a glass door. He walks over to the door, knocking over a pot of pens in the process.

Simon scrunches his eyes shut, cringing. Luckily, his clumsy arse wasn't heard by anyone, so he continued his snooping.

The glass was tinted, so the only way to see through it, was to open the door. He opened the very heavy door, and was welcomed with a beautiful garden path.

Of course 'beautiful' wasn't the word he would use first. Sickly sweet would be his first choice. The glass door shut behind him. A flash surrounded Simon, he looked down at his clothes, them now turning white.

"shit"

He cursed in his head. That was his favourite black and red jacket. Bird chirping instantly became apparent to him. Even though no birds were in sight. He started walking down the winding gravel track, his shoes scuffing the stones as he traveled.

He looked around at the flowers. They were alive, and thriving. Any flowers he had seen up to this point, were dead, or dying. These flowers were pink, green, blue, purple, every colour you could think of. His flowers were black and grey.

The sound of someone singing was suddenly all he could hear. It was faint, but he could hear it. Him being the curious George he was, he followed the sound. The voice getting louder and louder. He could tell it was a girls voice.

"Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya"

Now this sound, was a sound he could describe as beautiful. Still trodding down the path, he continued listening.

"She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips, she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah"

He didn't realise it until he walked passed a window, he was smiling. A genuine smile. Something he hadn't done for god knows how long. A tree was now in his main sight. He approached the tree, the singing now very loud and clear. He had realised that whoever was singing, was sitting in the tree he could see.

"Well baby, I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew ya"

The voice was sweet. Soothing. I guess it's what you have to expect for what he assumed was an angel. An angelic voice.

"And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah"

He looked around, seeing a pair of pale legs, swaying back and forth. He could see whoever it was, was wearing a white dress, and a pair of white flat shoes. The large tree wad filled with green leaves, and rosy flowers. And when he saw properly, it was also the seating place of the most incredibly beautiful girl Simon had ever seen.

She was laying on her back, against the tree branch. She was playing with a chunk of her shiny golden hair, singing to what she thought was herself. Sure he had seen plenty of pretty girls. But they were artificially beautiful. Hair dye, piercings, tattoos and heaps of makeup. This girl however, didn't even look like she was wearing that much makeup. A bit of blusher, used to liven up her cheeks and a bit of mascara to lengthen her eyelashes. Not that she would need it anyway.

Simon needed to get out of there quickly, before anything terrible happens.

He now just remembered the task at hand.

He had already gotten distracted by a pretty girl, he came for a reason, 'let's not forget that Simon' he thought. He started walking away, still listening to the girl singing.

He tried his best not make too much sound, walking on the gravel track. He suddenly stumbled upon a fountain. 'Perfect' he thought.

He looked around at the area, wondering where he could do his damage first. Honestly, he had no reason to damage the property. But when Someone dares Simon Minter to do something, he does it.

He places his now white bag, on the chair, adjacent to the fountain. He pulls out a can of spray paint, ready to destroy what looked like, years of hard work. He started spraying the devil sign, when all of a sudden;

"Hey? What are you doing?"

He hears from behind him. A voice that sounds oddly familiar. It was soft, high. Oh christ. It was the girl who was singing. Simon stayed facing the fountain.

"What on heaven do you think you're doing? I have spent ages trying to perfect this garden, you can't just come in here and destroy it. It's for your viewing pleasure to, if you're going to live here, you can't go and graffiti, that's something only the downstairs people do"

She ranted. Wait...downstairs people? Simon turned around.

"Downstairs people? Who do you think you are to call us downstairs people?"

Her eyes widened in fear. There was a demon in her garden. She was frozen in fear. She had always been warned about what to do if she saw one in person. Not anticipating it to actually happen. His eyes were red. Fire red.

"I'm not being funny right, but you can't call us 'downstairs people' when you don't really no all of us"

At this point, She didn't know what to do. She flinched as he stepped closer, not knowing his limits. She suddenly picked her legs up, flying back the way she came. Simon knew he had fucked up. He let his anger take control again, scaring her. And now she's probably off to go and tell someone that he's here. He needed to stop her.

"Wait, please"

Simon shouted, flying after her. She started to fly in between the trees, trying her best to get away from the demon chasing her. Unfortunately, her luck ran out. Her wing suddenly got caught in the branch of one of the many trees, her herself grew.

"Oh no, no please"

She whispered to herself. The pain suddenly shot through her. The branch had pierced her wing. Sending her crashing down to the ground.

Simon saw this however, and flew under her quickly, catching her in his strong grip. He gently reached the floor, laying her on her back, trying his best not to catch her damaged wing.

She stirred, opened her eyes, seeing the demon in her face, with worry in his red eyes. She goes to get up. But stopped when a pang of pain shoots through her. Making her wince in pain.

"Don't move, your wing has a hole in it"

Simon says quickly. Her face scrunched in pain as Simon softly moved them aside.

"I can set it but I can't reach"

She strained, trying to stretch her thin arms. Simon saw her struggle. Normally, he would laugh. But he found it very distressing, watching her.

"I can set it for you"

Simon spoke up. Her face suddenly changed from pain to confusion.

"You can do that? Even though you're a demon?"

He nodded.

"Uh.."

She hesitated.

"Please, your in pain and I can help you"

She sighed, but nodded. Simon cautionsly held onto her wings. Trying his best not to let go when she winces. He places his hands in the middle, brushing over the hole. They both close there eyes as Simon begins.

"Hopefully, this won't hurt"

"Okay"

She shakily replied. He breathed in and out. Transferring energy from him to her. Yes this will make him slightly weaker, but that didn't even cross his mind.

A golden light surrounded them, as the hole began to close up. With the hole sealed, Simon opened his eyes, and looked at the girl he had just healed. She sat up slowly, batting her wings a few times. She smiled her gorgeous smile.

"Thank you...?"

"Simon"

He filled in. She nodded her hand, sticking her hand out to shake.

"Hope"

Simon laughed.

"Should've guessed"

The both giggled. still sitting on the floor, she sat up properly.

"Can I ask, why did you graffiti my fountain?"

She asked, with a sad tone. Simon sighed and looked down at his lap.

"I was dared to. If you knew me, you'd know I do anything I'm dared to, I guess it's a sort of personality disorder or something"

"I get that, but you can't go around and ruin innocent people's work. I know you probably don't care, but I've spent a huge amount of time maintaining this garden, and to see someone so effortlessly destroy it, it hurts"

He nodded his head, still looking down at his lap.

"Yea I know, I'm sorry"

It seems Simon was shocked at his own words.

"I've never said sorry before"

She raises her eyebrows in shock.

"Really? How?"

"Don't know, I usually never give a fork"

Simon instantly scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why can't I say fork?"

"Are you trying to swear? You can't do that here"

"How the fork can you live without swearing? That's like my main vocabulary"

She chuckled at his shocked expression. He looked up at her. 'Even her laugh was godly' he thought to himself.

"Your a very beautiful girl ya know"

Simon admitted. He looked over at the girl sitting next to him. Her cheeks finally showing a hint of colour. A blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Never thought I would here something so nice, come out of a demons mouth. I guess that's just me stereotyping"

He chuckled and nodded his head slightly.

"Yea well, I'm not usually this nice. In fact, I don't think I've used the word beautiful to describe a girl. It's usually words like 'hot' or 'sexy'. And even though you're definitely all those words, I think I would rather describe you as beautiful or gorgeous"

Her face reddened by the second. Making him smile wildly. Wider than he had ever smiled before.

"Thank you Simon. That's very kind of you"

She paused for a few seconds. Nudging him slightly.

"I've never been called 'sexy' or 'hot' before"

She said with an awkward tone. This made Simon blush. A new experience for him. Living in hell, meant he only ever hooked up with girls. He wouldn't even learn there names if he didn't have to. Which wasn't exactly healthy. But as the son of a demon, he didn't really care.   If his mates back home ever found out about him healing an angel and then calling her beautiful, and meaning it, his reputation of a bad boy who uses girls, would be ruined.

"Why are you being nice? Again this may be me stereotyping, but my father warned me about boys like you. People like you"

Simon thought for a second.

"I don't know. I'm not normally nice. Not even to girls I know in Hell. I guess I just find you nice and pretty. And you seem like someone who needs more complements. You deserve them frankly"

Me muttered the last bit. Her smile grew as she looked at her shoes.

"Thanks"

She whispered, not being able to say it any louder. Due to her breath getting hitched in her throat. Even though his eyes were red, she was able to see the blue shining through. A crystal blue.

"Did you know, your eyes a lovely blue colour?"

He raised his eyebrows.

"No, no I didn't, they've always been red to me"

She smiled and looked back down at her shoes. Simon placed his hands under her chin. Lifting it slightly. Making them eye level.

"Yours are a lovely shade of green"

He whispered . He leaned in, connecting their lips. It was slow, passionate and meaningful. The most meaningful act  he had ever taken part in. Her hands raised to cup his jaw. His traveled down to wrap around her waist. He held her tighter, pulling her closer. Her hands tangled loosely in his hair.

"Hope?"

They broke apart, looking to the left, locking eyes with her farther. One of the top angels in heaven. His eyes were full of confusion and anger.

"Dad? Uh. This is Simon"

"Yes hope, I know who he is. Why were you kissing a demon? After everything I've told you about them. Why?"

He didn't understand, he hadn't seen what had taken place. Why wouldn't he be mad? Seeing his daughter, his sweet innocent daughter, kissing a demon from hell.

"He's really nice dad I promise"

Her father gently grabbed her hand, pulling her up to her feet.

"I promise you he's nice. He healed my wings when they were broken. He said nice things. Please dad, please believe me"

"Enough hope. Enough"

"No dad please"

Her eyes quickly began to fill with tears. Simon got to his feet. Wanting to make it known that she was telling the truth.

"Please mate, she's telling the truth. Don't blame her"

"I don't want to here anything from you, go back to Hell"

Her father had already dragged her halfway down the path. She turned back to Simon, mouthing 'Sorry'. Hopes father suddenly spoke up.

"Don't think your father won't here about this Simon"

His heart suddenly sped up. If he found out, he's done for.

"No Dad don't"

Hope begged. That made Simon smile slightly, knowing that she didn't want him to get hurt. She broke away from her father and sprinted towards Simon. She grabbed the side of his head and kissed him hard. He responded quickly. They broke apart and she whispered:

"Come back soon?"

He smiled looking down at her, considering she was only 5ft 4.

"Don't worry, I'll be back"

She smiled, closing her eyes.

"Now, go"

Simon said, she sighed frowning. Nodding her head, she ran back to her father, following him to the door to 'The Village' she waved to the demon, before walking through the door. Simon received a dirty look from Hope's father, before turning his back to the man, and making his way down the gravel track.

He walked for a few minutes, Hope's voice in his head. He smiled as he exited the Garden. Strolling past the front desk, and began his dissent of the stairs. His clothes returning to there normal colour. His smile plastered to his face. Not noticing the demons waiting at the bottom for him.

"Simon"

Simon shot his head forward, looking at the large men.

"Were have you been then?"

"I uh, I was just going for a walk"

The men laugh, walking up the few steps Simon had yet to walk down. They grabbed either side of him, dragging him through Hell.  Not as soft as Hope's father did. Her still plaguing him mind. Next thing he knew, he was chucked into his fathers office.

"What the fuck have you been up to then? Heaven I heard. Apparently, my son, the son of a demon, was kissing a girl. She wasn't just a girl though Simon, was she?"

Simon stayed quiet.

"What was she Simon?"

"An angel"

Simon spoke quietly.

"A what sorry?"

"AN ANGEL!"

Simon shouted into his fathers face. He then quickly received a harsh back hand of his beloved father.  He was then pushed out of his office. Falling backwards. Landing awkwardly on his back. He got up, not caring about the abuse he had just received. He had met a girl who made him feel happy. A feeling he hadn't experienced in buckets full. He didn't know what was going to happen. But he was exited about what was to come. And so was she.

***

Few, my little hands hurt. That sounds wrong out of context.

Anywho, hope you enjoyed.

Feel free to upvote and suggests cause silent readers are smelly.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 33 10
- - - - - - - - - - ✧・゚: *✧・゚ "Blue eyes are just blue eyes. That is til you find someone who makes your breath stop when their eyes meet yours." ...
69.9K 1.6K 38
Harry is the new kid at school, how will he fit in and will he meet the love off his life?
5.7K 326 27
So the first few One Shots are very cringey for me to read back because I sucked at writing back then lmfao BUT AFTER THAT YOU GET TO THE GOOD STUFF...
70.1K 842 43
{COMPLETED} idk how often i will add to this, so bear with me. there wasn't really a lot of wroetofreezy content on here, so i decided to write a bo...