My Mishti Is Changed✅

Bởi onlyfathima

My Mishti is Changed: I forced her to change, but I didn't know that it would come in such a way that I had t... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 4

3.9K 231 421
Bởi onlyfathima

Happy Reading

It had been 2 weeks of that coffee fiasco. Abir many times asked her what the problem she is having. What is so changed that she isn't talking to him normally. why does she always run from him. Why she isn't she behaving normally with him, but all Mishti would do is run away from there, making some excuses or someone would come in between. The house seemed to be a normal house, but the Taunt of Kuhu was never normal she would always blame Mishti, and Mishti would just say sorry to her. Again and again, Kuhu would accuse her, and she would say sorry. Everyone can see that it isn't Mishti's fault, but no one stands by her side. The burn of her hand was completely gone, but the abdomen burn was still there very little. Abir cared for her physical burn and not her mental burn, not the burn she has on her heart. He had become like a person who is the cement of a house which helps a house to be together. He was cement, and it was his duty to stick every brick and would do anything and everything in sticking the bricks. Mishti would cry when she was alone or kept herself out of everyone's presence. She would cry after everyone sleeps. She would curse her life every day because no one was there to take or share a bit of pain. She would say if suicided have not been a sin, then she would be the first to do it. Abir, too, felt change in his wife.

ABIRS POV

It's been 2 weeks since I saw her burnt hands. It was so heart piercing that burn was so bad that the skin had become all red and it was super sensitive. I feel she is changing. She doesn't laugh like before. She doesn't talk like she used to talk. Her voice is like peaceful music to my ears. She doesn't smile like she used to smile. She is not behaving like she is mishti, my Mishti. she behaves like a robot... she wakes up, she freshen up, goes down, makes breakfast with maasi, and has her breakfast after us, completely alone. She completes her NGO work and again will do kitchen work with parul masi. She would cook with her. she would serve everyone, and if someone asked her to sit, she would make some excuse... after having her lunch alone, she would wash the utensils in which we ate. She would come to the room, take a nap and move down, and do some NGO related work, and after that, she would prepare dinner with maasi. After everyone ate, she would eat alone and wash the dishes. She won't talk to me. I many times asked her problem, but she just answers "its noting like that." She would laugh, but it seemed like it was fake because the laugh couldn't be seen in her eyes. When I look in her eyes, only one thing I can see is a mask that is trying to fool everyone. When I try to get closer, she would rather run away or won't do anything and lay their as a dead body. I think now she doesn't like my presence. So I stopped getting closer or doing romance with her... but no.. I am not going away. I want to find what is disturbing her. What is the matter??

MISHTIS POV

Now, no one really cares about me. The day when Abir applied the ointment I just wanted to hug him and say what is bothering me but again i dropped my Idea when I remember my words which I wrote in my dairy I instantly stopped myself and composed my tears along with my voice. He came to ask me many times what happened to me why I am not behaving normally with him and that breaks my burnt heart brutally has I changed too much that he can't understand my Red puffy eyes... Can't he understand that I was crying, but if he can't understand, I am also not going to tell him. Before marriage, he used to understand what was going inside me. Now I am in front of him, but still, he is... huh!! I am done with my life... Why is doing suicide a sin? If it would not be a sin, I would have been lying in the coffin. What can I do? what rights do I have on this family? It's still unknown to me. I feel helpless and hopeless here.

KUHU POV

Mishti and her faults! She always makes faults and says sorry. She behaves as if she is the greatest #MishtiMahaan, but I am happy that everyone says her to realise her mistakes or else she would have eaten my head. I just hate her, and now, bro also doesn't support her. Badi aayi #mishtimahan. Such a creep she is always doing housework that everyone praise her huh!!. She is so irritating.

IT WAS NIGHT AND MISHTI WAS ROAMING HERE AND THERE SEARCHING FOR THE OINTMENT IN HER NIGHT DRESS

Mishti heard her room door slam open by someone and turned to find kuhu there... She comes to her and gives a tight slap on mishtis' cheeks... she holds her cheeks with her palm...

Kuhu: tuune hi mere paise ka envelope liya hain na?? (she said, pushing her from her shoulder. She stumbles a bit but then stands straight)

Mishti looks at kuhu, confused

Mishti: nahi kuhu maine tera koi envelope nahi liya

Kuhu: nahi jhuti...... jhuti hai tu #liar tuune hi mera envelope liya hai dekh de de warna mai bro ko batadungi..(kuhu warned mishti) woh mere wedding management ke paise the...

Mishti: kuhu believe me maine tera koi envelope nahi liya

Kuhu: aaj tu hi gai thi na mere kamre (room) me

Mishti: lekin Mai to bas jug Lene gai thi

Kuhu: aur Mera envelope bhi wahi rakha tha to tune hi churaya Hoga na

Mishti: Mai sach keh rahi hun Maine Nahi liya.. Tu phirse check Kar na Mai kyun tera lungi

Kuhu: kyunki tujhe to koi paise deta to hai Nahi...

Mishti: saare cheez mere paas hai to mujhe Kuch chahiye hi Nahi to paise main kyun lungi aur itni kharb halat Nahi Hain meri ki main chori karungi

Kuhu: Chor ki beti chori Nahi karegi to kya karegi (she shouted)

Mishti: I am sorry, lekin Maine Nahi liya hai tera paisa

Kuhu: Shut up agar Mujhe envelope kal tak Nahi mila na to Dekh Lena (she said showing her index finger)

And she went out of the room.

Just after Kuhu went, Abir came inside MishBir room after 5 minutes... He saw her on the bed laying and all covered with a blanket from top to bottom, and sobing sounds were coming from the blanket.

She didn't herd his steps as she was so much engaged in her crying and cursing her biological parents and her life/luck.

Abir slowly went to her and fastly removed the blanket from her face, and he saw her crying very badly. The pillow was soaked with her tears. She laid on her bed after wiping her tears.

He stood up and went to the door, and he came after locking it.

Abir: hame baat Karni chahiye mishti

Mishti: Good night.

She said and covered herself in the blanket.

Abir: Mujhe pata Hain tumhien neend nhi aarahai hai

Mishti: So jao warna NGO ke liye late hojaoge

Abir: ek din me Kuch ghate ga Nahi NGO me... Jo bhi Hain baat to Karo mujhse batao kya baat Hain tabhi to main solve karunga Matter....

Mishti in angry: matterr!! Matter kya Hain seriously 😡 mujhe to pehle batana bhi Nahi padta tha aur tum meri har pareshani har hich-kichahat dur kardete the ab kya huaa.... nahi hai na kuch bolne ko... nahi batsakte na.. to soo jao (she was breathing heavily as she said it all in one go)

She again laid on the bed. Abir became sad and started thinking, "What is the matter????

NEXT MORNING

Mishti was storing many things inside herself, and her head was trying to burst by now. Just now, again, Kuhu taunted her as she got her envelope from her closet. She didn't cry this time and also didn't say anything to her. She just walked out from there. She was feeling dizzy. As she turned, she saw Abir there. He just came to her,

Abir: mishti mujhe baat karni hai (abir said in a tense and guilty tone)

Mishti: abhi mai bazaar (market) jaa rahi hun, hum baat me baat karenge

Abir: mishtiii pleaseeee

Mishti: Sorry mai hamesha tumha...

She walk walked away, leaving a guilty Abir.

Mishti goes shopping for buying some vegetables with Jugnu bhaiya... He was carrying the bags of vegetables and other things.

Jugnu: mishti bhabhi kya hua
 (He said, looking at mishti, who had stopped seeing the 'chai ki tapri')

Mishti came out of her thoughts and nodded a no to Jugnu. She started walking with Jugnu to buy some more things. Jugnu was talking with the shopkeeper about something (it's normal in India) he was busy talking, and mishti thought to buy some things that are left on the shopping list... She goes to buy bananas, she was just crossing the road and a car was coming towards her at high speed. She had a sudden high pain in her head, and she fell on the road.

and

She was pulled by someone's hand, and the person Hugged her as tight as he could.. without caring where he was standing.

HE WAS OUR ONE AND ONLY ABIR RAJVANSH AKA AJEEB RAJVANSH

He hugged her and kissed her on her forehead, side of head quickly to relax himself.. to relax and let go of the fear of losing her. He secured her in his arms, and he felt home. She also wrapped her arms around his broad chest. She held him as tight as she could. She held him in fear. She cried in his arms. His head was feeling better in his arms.

He broke the hug and cupped her face lightly.

Abir: tum tum theek ho na tum tumhien Kuch Nahi hua na

Mishti closed her eyes for a second, assuring him that nothing had happened to her.

They again hugged each other...

Abir While hugging: I am sorry Mishti Mai tumhari qadar Nahi karpaya tumhare self-respect ka bhi.

She closed his mouth by her palms.

Mishti: chup raho!!

They just forgot their surrounding

A girl came to them with a red heart-shaped balloon

They broke their hug

Girl: Didi yeh aapke liye hai... Aapko Kuch Nahi hua na? (She asked innocently)

Mishti took the balloon from her and kneeled down...

Mishti: Thank you... (she creased her cheek and slightly) Mujhe Kuch Nahi hua... Aap kahan se aaye?

She pointed to a man with many balloons. He was selling them.

Abir: hame Woh saaaare balloons mil sakte Hain (Said Abir kneeling down to match her height)

The girl nodded, agreeing and held their index finger in her tiny palms and ran to the man who was selling the balloons

Girl: papa-papa Woh saare balloons inn bhaiya ko chahiye

The man gave all the red heart-shaped balloon to the little girl, and the girl passed them to Abir. Abir gave cash to the man.

Girl: byee Bhaiya aur Didi aap apna dhyaan rakhna byee👋 (waving her hand)

She said, standing with the man

Mishbir: byeee 👋 (waving their hand)

After the girl went, there was an awkward silence between them..

Mishti entwined her finger with him and started walking. He looked at her with guilty eyes. She smiled a bit and he too smiled but he knew he should talk to her. He had to talk to her. He knew she would forgive him very easily like always, but he wanted her to give punishment. To beat him. To let her heart out. To say what she wants to say and not to compose herself, not to cry when she is alone, not to eat alone, not to talk less. He wanted her back in his angry chorni avatar and not the Mishti who blames herself for anything bad that happens because of her. He wants her to defend herself like she always did. He wants her to be strong like always. He again wanted himself to be her human diary. He had to win his angry chorni back, and he would do anything and everything to win her again. He promised himself not to make her feel unloved. He promised himself that his first priority would be his angry chorni, his Mishti. He promised himself that he would never let her down neither her nor her self-respect. He promised himself to give her a smile back. He promised himself that he would try to mend mishku relationship but not on the sake of Mishti or her self-respect. He promised himself he would not do the things that he did in this month ever again in his life to his life- mishti

______________________________________

So that's all for today. I will update you soon, the second last part
Hope you like it ❤️ if you like, then comment, please ❤️❤️
Thank you 😊

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.1K 694 32
Story of a CID officer and a simple girl. Mishti feels low thinking herself to be unwanted and unimportant everywhere. Her life takes a 360° turns w...
30.1K 2.6K 15
*SHORLISTED - WATTPAD INDIA AWARD 2020 * He lives with his daughter far away from everyone. Why is he apart from his wife whom he loves more than an...
36.5K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
281K 15.9K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...