CIRCLE OF LOVE Never ends ☑️

由 Meera_Oberoi

This book continues when Shivaay forced Anika to marry him. Peep in to know more. HIGHEST RANKINGS- #24 - Shi... 更多

🔹1🔹
🔹2🔹
🔹3🔹
🔹4🔹
🔹6🔹
🔹7🔹
🌹NEW BOOKS🌹
🔹8🔹
🔹9🔹
🔹10🔹
🔹11🔹
🔹12🔹
🔹13🔹
🔹14🔹
🔹15🔹
🔹16🔹
🔹17🔹
🔹18🔹
🔹19🔹
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🔹20🔹
🔹21🔹
🔹22🔹
🔹23🔹
🔹24🔹
🔹25🔹
🔹26🔹
🔹27🔹
🔹28🔹

🔹5🔹

6.3K 500 64
由 Meera_Oberoi

Anika, Shivaay and Sahil were done with their breakfast. Anika started cleaning theme 1 kitchen and Sahil left for school.

Shivaay looked at Anika in confusion.

S- Won't you go to work today?

Anika looked at him.

A- Currently, I don't have any work anymore as my last work, that's your marriage is done. So I'm jobless till the time I get another event to plan.

Anika said sarcastically. Shivaay nodded his head.

He started making some calls to his 'Billionare' friends to help him find a job and accomodation.

S- Hi Rajeev. How's your business?

R- it's good. Look Shivaay, I can't talk right now. I'm in a meeting unlike you.

Rajeev disconnected the call. Shivaay looked at his phone angrily.

S- M*r*n! He used to beg me for business deals and now he's showing me attitude.
Shivaay dialled another number.

S- Hey Vivek.

V- Hey dude. I'm so sorry to hear about you. But what to say, payback's a b*tch. But best of luck for your life. I feel so bad for you but don't worry, I'm there to console your family.

Vivek laughed and disconnected the call.

Shivaay was about to throw his phone but he realised that he has only this phone and he doesn't have money to buy another so he threw the phone on the couch.

Anika looked at his antics and chuckled.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He immediately picked up his phone from the couch, expecting it to be his family, but it was Daksh.

He answered the call without any interest.

S- Speak.

D- Hey Shivaay. How are you? I heard that you were kicked out of your Oberoi Family. I felt so bad about you, dude.

S- Did you called me to gossip with you?

Shivaay said angrily and Daksh chuckled.

D- I got to know from OmRu that dadi disowned you because you married that pathetic girl, Anika. So how much did you give her to get married you? 15 lacs? 20 lacs? Trust me dude, she doesn't even lift a finger without money.

S- SHUT UP, DAKSH. DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME AGAIN.

Shivaay shouted in anger and Anika looked at him worried. Daksh laughed evilly.

D- Have fun, Shivaay.

Daksh laughed and disconnected the call.

Anika went towards Shivaay.

A- Shivaay, what happened? Who's call was it?

Shivaay glared at Anika angrily.

S- everything is happening because of you. You're the reason of my miseries. I'm here in this small garbage like house, because of you, they disowned me because according to them, I hurt you as you're very innocent, but they don't know that you're nowhere near innocence. You can go to any extent for money. You even sold yourself to Daksh. He gave 15 lacs to you, right, for staying with him and you did. Tch! Tch!

Shivaay laughed bitterly until Anika planted a slap on his face.

She looked at him with teary eyes.

A- I'm tired of proving my innocence to you. How can you think of me like that? I know I'm not rich like you but I have more self respect than you. You're accusing me of..... Chi! How can you stoop so low, Shivaay? First you forced me to marry you and now you're calling me characterless. What 15 lacs are you talking About? I never took money from Daksh.

Suddenly realisation dawned upon Anika. She immediately went to her cupboard and took out some papers.

She threw it at his face.

A- is this what you're talking about? I took a loan of 15 lacs from Dadi for Sahil's boarding school, which he'll be joining soon. I've also signed a contract with dadi that I'll return all the money and you're accusing me. Chi!

Shivaay read the papers in shock. He looked at Anika who was standing broken in front of him.

S- Anika, I.....

Anika cut his sentence and said.

A- And you're here in this 'garbage house' because of your own deeds. So don't blame me for the things you did. And if you don't want to live here, you're free to leave. In fact, you're free to leave this marriage too, I'm sure you don't want to be wedded to a characterless girl, right. Bring me the divorce papers whenever you want.

Anika said while glaring at him with teary eyes and Shivaay was looking at her with guilt.

Anika was about to leave when she stopped and looked at him.

A- One more thing I forgot.

She picked up a glass of water and splashed it on his face.

A- That's for accusing my Character.

Anika went to her room. Shivaay looked at her retreating figure guiltily. He knew he committed a huge sin by accusing anika That too by believing on Daksh. What was he thinking?

Anika was sitting on the bed and started crying. She never expected Shivaay to be this heartless, to be accusing her of her character. She knew she was arrogant and egoistic but he has a soft heart which loves his family. Then why all the hatred for her.

Shivaay knocked on Anika's bedroom door but Anika ignored him.

Shivaay slowly entered the room and looked at her crying.

He walked towards her but Anika faced in the opposite direction.

S- Anika, I...I....

A- Get out.

S- Anika, please listen to me.

Anika glared at him.

A- I said get out. I don't want to talk to you.

Shivaay was about to keep his hand on Anika's shoulder but Anika shrugged his hand away.

Shivaay again tried to hold her but she again did the same. Anika turned to look at him angrily. She started hitting him on his chest in frustration but Shivaay didn't stop her because he knew he was wrong this time.

Finally Anika stopped and broke down in his arms. She started crying and Shivaay hugged her.

What has he done to the woman he liked and admired for her attitude? Today she's bursting into tears.

Anika fell weak on her knees and she fell on the bed along with Shivaay while continuously crying.

Shivaay back hugged her and consoled her.

S- I.... I'm sorry, Anika. I misunderstood you. I'm sorry I doubted you. I know I hurt you so much and I can't expect you to forgive me but please don't cry. I can't see you broken. I... I... Don't...know...Why but...i ...can't.

Anika sobbed in his arms.

A- You know that you're world's worst husband and you don't know a thing about consoling someone.

Anika glared at him with teary eyes and Shivaay smiled. He slowly caressed her head.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

74.2K 8K 23
Anika was eloping from her house to marry her long time boyfriend, Aditya but an accident changed her whole life. Let's see what happens next. peep...
116K 8.7K 11
Annika who had returned to India to attend her sister's wedding, ends up marrying her sister's fiancee, Shivaay after a series of dramatic revelation...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...