Warrior | Dick Grayson ¹

x_Atti_x tarafından

" You'll never know if you can fly , unless you take the risk of falling" ~Nightwing~ After the death... Daha Fazla

《𝙰/ 𝙽》
《𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝》
《 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 》
《 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1 》✔︎
《 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2》✔︎
|1| 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 ✔︎
|2| 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜✔︎
|3| 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜✔︎
|4| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 ✔︎
« 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 »
|5| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜✔︎
|7| 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✔︎
|8| 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 ✔︎
|9| 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 ✔︎
|10| 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗✔︎
|11| 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 ✔︎
|12| 𝚁𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 ✔︎
|13| 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 ✔︎
|14| 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 ✔︎
|15| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 ✔︎
|16| 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔✔︎
|17| 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 ✔︎
|18| 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✔︎
|19| 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 ✔︎
|20| 𝙱𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 ✔︎
|21| 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 ✔︎
|22| 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 ✔︎
|23| 𝙰 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖? ✔︎
|24| 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✔︎
|25| 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 ✔︎
|26| 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 ✔︎
| 27| 𝙹𝚊𝚢- 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍 ✔︎
|28| 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒 ✔︎
|29| 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 ✔︎
|30| 𝙰𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚞𝚖 ✔︎
|31| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 ✔︎
|32| 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚎 ✔︎
|33| 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 ✔︎
|34| 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚢 ✔︎
|35| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ✔︎
|36| 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ✔︎
|37| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✔︎
|ʙᴏɴᴜs| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 ✔︎
𝙰 / 𝙽
10𝙺+ !!!!!!

|6| 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕 𝚁𝚘𝚝𝚑 ✔︎

14.7K 402 42
x_Atti_x tarafından

The car slowed to a stop as they pulled up to where they thought Rachel was being held. It was an old run down abandoned building on the corner of one of Detroit's more, questionable areas. Graffiti painted the walls both high and low with broken shards of glass scattered around the premises. Shattered windows allowed for the cool breeze to circulate throughout the building. The cold and uninviting aura it gave off reminded her too much of Star City and its crime filled streets. She looked at the building with disdain before they shared a look of understanding and got out of the car to rescue the teenager.

Their steps were light, careful as to not make any sound that could jeopardise their rescue mission. They approached the back door, the reddish paint was peeling and Harper had to suppress a wince as the door let out a groan when Dick twisted it open. When they deemed that no one had heard them, they entered the building. Harper recoiled at the musty stench that filled her senses, she shook her head trying to focus on her breathing.

" Dick" Harper whispered, eyeing the light that shined from around the corner. He raised his finger to his lips. Harper rolled her eyes.

The light disappeared behind the wall, Dick lunged forward using that as an advantage. He darted  into the room and deliverd a swift blow to the officer. The officer staggered backwards but Dick was on him in a matter of seconds, sharp and heavy punches were thrown his way before the officer was helplessly put into a chokehold. The man clawed at Dick, trying to loosen his grip but he fell short. He was out like a light in seconds.

Harper entered the room just as Dick dropped the officer's body in the corner. The two didn't spare him another glance before continuing their search. Dick pulled out his gun from his holster, with the gun poised the two turned down a hallway. Harper constantly looking over her shoulder just in case.

She fiddled with one of the doorknobs, the brass knob rattled but remained shut. Harper gave it a hard tug before Dick grabbed her arm lightly. He gently moved her aside, ignoring the sharp look she sent him. When his shoulder met the door, Harper let out a soft laugh. So much for trying to show off. She sent him a grin before mimicking his previous attempts at chivalry. She moved him aside before kicking the door open, the door flew wide, hitting the wall adjacent to it. Harper sent him a smug smile as Dick scoffed.

" Rachel!" Dick yelled. They heard Rachel scream, her shouts and pleas echoing throughout the building. They shared concerned glances before rushing towards the desperate cries.

Harper arrived first, she saw the teen strapped to a chair writhing with fabric shoved into her mouth.                " Rachel!" She gasped. Rachel looked at the girl, eyes turning black like coal.

The door slammed shut right in front of her face. Harper stumbled back, she prepared for her back to meet the ground but the impact never came. Two arms wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling. She glanced up, Dick looked at her, concern brimming in his brown eyes. If she had tilted her head slightly their lips would've met. She shook the thought away as a bang from the other side of the door had her scrambling out of his grasp.

They peered through the frosted window trying to unlock the door.       " Rachel!" Dick panicked as he pulled against the sealed door.

They could see the silhouette of the man being held against the glass.          " Rachel! Rachel! Open the door!" Dick yelled frantically, trying to open the door but it wouldn't budge. " Rachel open up!" Harper cried as she searched for something, anything to pry the door open with.

" Rachel open the door!" They continued to shout. The two jumped in shock when the man's face slammed into the window, a trail of blood oozing from his head. The door suddenly opened. Dick walked in gun raised. He saw the body on the floor surrounded by blood before he spotted the girl.

Harper glanced at the man who laid dead at her feet while Dick ran to Rachel. Harper tore her eyes from the man who was baked in his own blood to Dick and the raven-haired teen.

" What happened?" Dick asked her as he knelt down in front of the chair, uncuffing her.

" I don't know!" Rachel cried. Harper took her in, she was petite with skin as pale as snow and black hair dyed with a purple-blue. Harper stood back as the young teenager threw herself onto Dick, crying into his shoulder.

Dick spared a glance back to the brunette who was crouching by the man. Her eyes met his, confusion swirling in her chocolate orbs. How the hell did Rachel do this was the only thought in her head. The man had been bled dry, there probably wasn't even a tablespoon of blood left in his body. Harper looked at the teen who was  clutching  onto Dick like he was her lifeline, her eyes filled with concern. What exactly were they getting themselves into?

The garage door opened revealing Dick's most prized possession, his 1986 silver Porsche 911 Carerra. Dick valued this car more than his own life. Harper couldn’t really judge, she was the exact same with her bow.

“ This is yours?” Rachel questioned eyeing the car. Harper moved to the front, throwing her duffel bag and the silver case containing her super suit into the trunk. “ More like, family heirloom” Harper chimed before Dick could. He shot her a glare which she just responded with a haughty wink.

Rachel studied the pair, from the soft brown curls that was tied into a pony, the bright brown eyes and the dimple that rested on her right cheek. Rachel had a nagging sense that she had seen her before. When she touched Dick , she relived all his memories and the brunette, she was in majority of them.

“ Come on, let’s go" Dick said revving the engine.

“ So where exactly are we going?” Harper questioned from the passenger seat. “ Somewhere safe” he responded, his eyes never straying from  the road. “ Well that was helpful" Harper snickered.

“ My mom says there's no such thing as monsters.” Rachel sighed glancing at the two adults. They looked at each other before returning their gazes forward. “ I think she was wrong” She confessed her head tilted on the metal frame of the window. The trees and sky blurring into one.

Harper took pity on the girl. Her whole life had been ripped away from her. She'd believed that she was dangerous and out of control. That she was a monster. Harper turned in her seat to face the girl.  “ You’re not a monster Rachel, you just need help. We’re not going to leave anytime soon, so sorry to disappoint kiddo. You’re not alone anymore" Harper consoled,  giving her a smile.

Dick envied her kindness, she would always try to do good, try to cheer everyone up. She always cared about everyone and everything. Put their needs above her own.  His heart warmed at the sight, a small yet almost unnoticeable smile played at his lips as they drove down the road to their next destination. A broken family being built in the process, unbeknownst to them.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.1K 503 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...
77.6K 1.6K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞...
85.5K 2.2K 70
What do you get when you combine a band of misfits, including; an acrobatic vigilante, a space witch, a retired hitwoman, an alien and a shapeshifter...
442K 13.7K 33
"Grayson. Looking as good as ever." "Madalyn... we had an agreement," Dick responded dryly, dark eyes just barely seeing me. I could tell from the ci...