F⃨a⃨l⃨l⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ S⃨e⃨c⃨r⃨e⃨t⃨l⃨...

By dreameroftheocean

Their fathers do business together. He & her older brother work side by side as the youngest multi billionai... More

Flashback
Flashback part 2
1. The night of his absence.
2. Drowning thoughts of questions and denial of future assumptions
3. Stress.bullshit.brain.fuck
4. His & Hers
9. Attention
7. The garden
8. He saw her & now im in deep shit
9. p0^ñ
10. Emily ღ David
13. Class of hate
14. Wrong answers for dumb brains
15. Chuckle of boredom
16. New comes with trouble
17. Grey comes with dark lost forests
18. Hand
19. Snap to the bad trouble
20. Moments of flirting
21. Periods
22. Swim of madness
23. Shut the car door harshly
24. Kiss
25. Jessie
26. Jessie
26. What L I E S under
27.
27. Stoned-cold-hearted-asshole
28. His Attention
29.
30. Drunk & tired eyes speak the truth
31. You crazy piece of shit
32. Sorry
33. Ruin
34. Feeling for another girl
35. Drowning
36. memory "drowning"
37. Kissed of swimming
38. Truth ot dare to the secret
39. Secrets
40. You almost cut the girl into pieces
41. Break your hand as you break the glass
42. Flirt
43. Flirt
44. Wedding going to change everything
45
46.
47.
48. This is when everything changed...
49. Not childhood best friends anymore... things changed
50. "Did you reject the kiss" "gurl what did you do"
51.
52
53.
52. No... it was my fault. Shes not doing it
53. Eyes of the shinest blue yet the darkest blue
54.
55.
56. His bet to his young self failed
57. Stuck anger
58.
59.
60. Except
61. Leave
62. Stay as far away from me as you can... it's better for both of us
63. Going against him
64. Stop it
65: the slap after the kiss made it worse
66. His girl- meant his best friend
67. He chose to listen to her... which caused him to lose things
•*•*The end*•*•
10.

12. Smirk goes to revenge

1.3K 24 4
By dreameroftheocean

As I was mixing the soup that was in front of me I felt a figure behind me then it leaned in against the freezer to my right while I was making food.  I didn't say anything but just looked at him then back at my food because for some reason my mouth just went blank.

I saw him playing with his hair.

I found one of my hand on his chest and one holding his arm, lightly pushed him away from the food.

"Don't do that"

"Looks like someone's not eating it" we both looked back hearing Alex and Jackie say as Jackie entered the kitchen.

Dayven looked ahead of me then back at me again but I didn't do anything.
Just kept my eyes on the soup but I could feel his eyes on me.

They didn't feel uncomfortable... just.. my eyes looked back at him after he didn't let a word out.

He softly looked back at me.
Not tired.
Not sharp.
Just soft and normal.

He looked like he just came here for nothing.

Neither of us said anything, we didn't need to. He just came in the kitchen to calm down against the fidget and I was just making the soup.
Doing them with each other.

"Alright now you're going to get to the garage and bring me the black blanket that's on the fridge!" My mom took the spoon away from me causing me to be confused and Dayven to look at both of us.

I realized what she meant but I went for a glass of water first.

"What're you doing here, boy?" My moms voice came up from behind me. Talking to Dayven.

"Nothing." He shrugged.
"Your friends are in there" she pointed at the living room quickly.

Dayven knew he couldn't stay in the kitchen.

"Yeah" his tired voice came out as his hands went into his pockets and left.
.
.
I stepped outside into the garage as my eyes scanned around. It seemed quiet but sound background, looked like those small sounds were coming from behind the house.

Lory's car was in the garage so I went around it to maybe find something.

A blanket, a red blanket.

What the fuck am I looking for? I'm so lost!

My thoughts went everywhere before I spotted bunch of boxes and fabric together.
It has to be there.

My feet took a few steps towards it as my hands went to get my hair together.

Removed some boxes and nothing..
all just fabric on fabric on boxes and on boxes.

After about 30 seconds of getting fabric off fabric I finally saw the piece of a maroon thick blanket.

Making my knees bent as my arms opened, hugging the blanket right up.

Couldn't see anything but I needed to get up first.

As my feet took steps to the unknown in front of me as my hands tried to get my view clear in front of me I hit something.

Realized it was someone the second I felt hands around my hands as a deep voice came from right behind the blanket.

"Woo!"

My head freaked out as I took steps back confused about many things at the moment along with the hands that refuse to let my hands go even after I hit something behind me.

"Be. careful" his voice sounded like he was talking to a child as a chuckle came along.

My head snatched to my right to see what I've hit as a part of me realized he's keeping me study and part of me was still focused on the what I'm assuming was a body.. who still refused to let me go out of his hands.

After he realized I was way too busy trying to figure many things out at the same time my view suddenly cleared as my balance got study

Making my view clear from a maroon blanket that was way to close to my face to a much taller and muscular body. Clear light skin with cloudy grey eyes as a small smile was right under them.

I froze.

It is way too impossible to think I saw him like literally yesterday on the phone.

We've talked.
We've laughed.
Not a lot but enough to be close to friends.
We even have made fun of Dayven together.
We've agreed on things Dayven even refused to agree on.

As my body screamed at my eyes to take them off his I payed attention to taking another step but he stopped me dead in my track.

"Be careful!" He repeated and let out a laugh, letting room for me to take a few steps forward.

His eyebrows met as a smile came along.

"Wavily?!!" It came out more of a 'wavily!!' As in I've finally met you rather than a question.

Fuck, he's cute.

My thought came out before I could focus on anything else.

He looked to the right as a smirk formed on his lips. As if he was trying not to smile.

Embarrassed?
Blushing?

The blanket went lower as my arms rested when the door from the back opened to reveal Lory's confused husband, mark.

He stood there after taking a foot off one of the 3 stairs as his eyes got glued to us.

His eyes scanned me and Cameron... this random guy that he has never seen like a foot away from me.

Not sure to question and get concerned or just mind his own business.

He opened his mouth as his finger went up to point at us then closed it again along with a frown.

"A.... Am I interrupting something?" his eyebrows met... probably knowing he should either get more involved or just not at all.

My eyes got wide as my thought went everywhere trying to answer him when another voice came up.

"Cameron??"

My eyes followed the sound only for them to land on Dayven right behind him. A couple feet away from us.

Cameron turned around, his eyes finally leaving me.

Dayven's eyes raced between me and him as we both stood there.

"Guess who I just met!" Cameron's voice came out as a child's one when it has done something he's proud of.

Dayven didn't look impressed at all.

"Dude, I've been waiting for 2 hours?" Dayven put on his white hat like nothing. The same one on FaceTime.

"It would be too embarrassing to tell you I got lost!-"

"Ok-" David stopped dead in his track as the door he just opened shut, leaving all of us silent.

Silence
Silence
Silence

Eyes staring at Cameron
Staring
And still staring

"I don't like this!" Cameron said through the silence. All of us knowing this is all because of him.

Dayven finally realized everybody was staring at him and he needed to explain.

"Okkk... Cameron" he raised his hand a bit to point at him.
"Everybody... everybody Cameron" he said it like the most normal thing off the planet.

All of us just stood there...

This is the most awkward greeting ever.
.
.

I didn't let the blanket go but Mark was gone and so was David else after everything, leaving Dayven and Cameron in their conversations of many.

I just stayed a good amount of feet away from them to put the mess away that I made trying to find the blanket and as I was about to leave I couldn't.

"You know you're shyer than I thought!" His eyes looked up at me.

Not leaving his chair or his elbows off his knees.
Dayven was right next to him but his back was all the way laid back as his left hand was on his left leg and the other one holding his phone.

I was spoused to look at the one who talked to me first but I found the other who's eyes were burning into my body even though most of the blanket was covering half of me.

I didn't know what to say after my eyes found the one talking to me so I just smiled.

I was gonna start walking off when I realized it's rude.

"Internet isn't really the best thing to get to know someone through."

That sounded like a fucking question, you dumbass.

He chuckled and I took that as a responds to turn my heels around and run.
.
.
.

I was walking up the stairs after getting told by Shelly to get them down for food.

Her hair is so cute since it's all lose curls and it's black. that explains why Dayven has curly and wavy hair with brown mixed with black.

Emily, on the other hand, is blonde with straight hair. Emily's eyes are her fathers: black.

But Dayven's are his mother's: deep navy blue.
An ocean through them.

I knew where they were from them yelling at the games, and at each other for losing and losing bets.

"WHAT THE FUCK" they all looked at the door get smashed by the wall...

their eyes on me for about
5 seconds with their looks... all annoyed until the game interrupted.

"Game over!"

"Fucking idiot!" Dayven threw the controller at the ground.

"Like I care." I raised my eyebrows with my bored face but it was a whisper... for me only to hear.

I couldn't hold in my laughter after Alexis put his head in his hands and David looked like he was about to murder me.

Heard Emily's laugh behind me.

"I liked that cus they didn't even let me rest" he walked past me.

My face changed when I turned my head around.

"Food is ready" my face blank.

I turned around ready to walk off as I reached the stairs when the door opened.

"Fuck this, I lost. You're paying for this!" All I needed to start running down the stairs was Dayven running out of the room as his eyes followed me.

Ran passed Emily when my eyes caught Jackie looking at the mess on the stairs.

My hair was down so it kinda distracted me from looking back but I could hear his footsteps.

I ran for my life.

Just get to the kitchen. Get to the kitchen.

I didn't realize Jackie was on his side until she tried to stop me from getting into the kitchen which resulted in me running for the big couch. Got behind it leaving the coffee table behind me.

Jackie and Dayven on the other side.

Jackie was more hyped than Dayven. He looked calm like he was so confident. Like he knew the future and that he's gonna get me any second now.

He started walking to my right slowly, calmly, and so fucking relaxed it bothered me . Jackie went the other way.

I fought a smile as my eyes scanned the room.

I'm fucked but I'm not letting them know that.

Alexis and David started walking down the stairs for them only to let out their laughs.

"Why we doing this exactly?" Jackie breathed out.
"Haven't annoyed her in a long time!" His eyes glued to me. Not letting a sign pass by. Not giving a chance for me to get out.

His steps getting closer and closer when I went behind the table. Fireplace right behind me.

"I don't think you're gonna sleep tonight after losing two times Mr. Wally!" I started walking away from him knowing I'm walking towards Jackie but pretend like I didn't realize her.

"Bringing in the last name, huh?. Too bold of you in this situation!" His eyes burn. Like actually.

Burn too bad. He really did miss it because I could tell he was enjoying this very much.

I walked backwards for him to walk forward my way when I felt Jackie too close for my chance to push her onto the couch and make my clear way to the kitchen. Leaving Dayven right off the edge.
.
.

They all stopped when we got to the dinner table because they didn't wanna get in trouble.

They acted normal and sat down the table. I was handing the plates to everybody from behind them and when I got to Dayven I smirked telling him I won when I saw Dayvens evil smirk.

Game on

David got his phone texting Emily and she clearly answering him under the table.
If My brother knows what I know about them, my death would be the next day.

Sitting down next to Emily only to realize a smile on David's face...
.
.

"Did you get him ready for school tomorrow?" grandpa asked and I couldn't hear anything else because I fell asleep on my chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 5.9K 51
˚ʚ 𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁-𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 ɞ˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗥𝗢𝗘 a sma...
131 0 29
Sixteen year old Sierra Smith was your typical sophomore in high school. She had friends, a boyfriend, and an older brother who was one of the most p...
168K 1.1K 29
We are all on the cusp of orgasm, prompting Kelsi to move to sit on Jackson's face as he continues to penetrate me. His mouth works over her sex and...
84.6K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...