why don't we | sickfics

By -auroric

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ↳ i write bxb sickfics about the band why dont we. send requests :) started: june 6, 2020 en... More

requests
daniel - drowning
corbyn - sick
zach - hiding it
jonah - ocd
jack - broken leg
why dont we - car crash
zach - absence seizure
daniel - fever
why dont we - cold
daniel - wisdom teeth
corbyn - suicide attempt
daniel - car accident
daniel - concussion
jack - stomach bug
(headspace) daniel - flu
im hurt
zach - heat stroke
(headspace) corbyn - drugged
jonah - raped
jonah - ptsd
corbyn - ulcerative colitis
daniel - SA
zach - ear infection
(headspace) jonah - food poising

daniel - epilepsy

2.5K 41 53
By -auroric

REQUESTED BY
multidorbyn

SHIP
dorbyn

EXTRA
 fluffier than a cloud
barely edited

_

"c'mon dani, let's go to bed." corbyn tried to convince the fake blonde laying on his lap.

" 'm not tired." daniel mumbled, shifting slightly as he snuggled closer into corbyn's warm body.

"i don't know, the boy sleeping on my lap disagrees." corbyn chuckled softly, tracing corbyn's pale cheek with his finger.

daniel whined softly, a breath leaving his lips as he seemed to drift in and out of consciousness.

"okay, c'mon bug." corbyn whispered, lifting up the blonde in his arms as he carried him into their room, placing him in their warm covers before tucking him in, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead, "i love you."

"love you too." daniel mumbled sleepily, causing a small smile to ghost across corbyn's lips as he got in bed beside the boy, pulling him close to his body before closing his eyes and letting a peaceful sleep consume him.

corbyn slept peacefully throughout the night, soft snores sounding throughout their room. unfortunately, the same couldn't go for daniel. the boy was asleep the entire night, not waking up for anything, not even when his body slowly started trembling, tremors wracking his body until he was in the middle of a full epileptic fit.

_

"wake up!" jonah called, walking through the hallway as he knocked the walls, "rise and shine kids."

the oldest entered jack's room, poking his head in as he made sure he boy was awake.

"you up?" jonah asked, his eyes narrowing at the figure huddled under the covers

"you sound like a horny frat boy. fuck off, yes i'm up." jack groaned, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"someone's not a morning person." jonah mumbled, slowly backing out of jack's room with raised hands, throwing his head back in laughter when jack threw a pillow at the door.

the brunette walked over to daniel and corbyn's shared room, knocking on the door before poking his head up, "alright lovebirds, it's time to get up."

"why." corbyn groaned.

"because i said so, and we have an interview in an hour." jonah mocked, "dani, c'mon bub."

corbyn turned, leaning over daniel's body as he brushed his hair out of his face, "daniel? time to get up bug."

corbyn furrowed his eyebrows with the younger didn't respond, his breathing shallow as his eyes remained closed. corbyn wiped a spot of blood pooled around daniel's lip, his head tilted in concern.

"dani? c'mon wake up." corbyn shook the boy again, worry slowly starting to take hold of his features.

corbyn could physically feel his chest deflate when daniel finally started waking up, the boy letting out a small yawn as his fist came up to rub at his eyes. daniel whimpered, his eyes opening slightly before he hid his head into corbyn's chest.

"hey, what's wrong bug?" corbyn asked, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy

"my head hurts." daniel whimpered, his body trembling slightly as he inched closer to corbyn.

"i'm sorry bub," corbyn sighed, pressing a kiss to the crown of daniel's head, "d'you wanna try and take some medicine before we go?"

"okay." daniel sighed, looking up at corbyn with sad eyes as the older cooed.

"okay, c'mon up, let's get ready first, alright?" corbyn chuckled, hoisting the blonde in his arms as he took the younger to the shower, daniel content as he hid his face into corbyn's warm neck.

_

zach rushed inside the car, throwing the door shut before looking back at the rest of the boys in the van.

"hey y'all." the brunette greeted.

"really zach?" jack deadpanned.

"what? i had to eat breakfast." zach pouted.

"c'mere." jonah beckoned the boy to lean into his chest, "you know they're giving us food right?"

"yeah but i was hungry now." zach mumbled.

"alright bub." jonah chuckled, pressing a kiss to the crown of his forehead.

"ew stop being all couple-ly." jack groaned.

"well we are a couple." jonah hummed, his attention centered on his phone.

"you don't have to act like it." jack huffed.

"someone sounds like they have the single blues." corbyn mused from the back.

"shush, you're talking too loud." daniel grumbled from his side.

"sorry bug." corbyn apologized gently, rubbing daniel's cheek soothingly.

"simp." jack muttered, loud enough for corbyn to hear but soft enough as to not disturb daniel.

the fake blonde tuned out the rest of the soft conversation as he grimaced slightly. his head felt foggy, the side of his skull throbbing, sending steady waves of pain throughout his head. his body felt weird, his figure steadily shook, sporadic tremors wracking through his body. he didn't know what to do or how to explain it, he just felt off. 

"remember what i said bug?" corbyn whispered, his lips trailing down the nape of daniel's neck.

"get through today and we can have a movie night." daniel recounted, his tone absently soft. 

"just today bubba." corbyn confirmed.

daniel didn't reply, furrowing closer to corbyn as the gentle rumbling of the road the van drove on offered him a small sense of grounding comfort. 

 _

"and we're why don't we." the boys smiled, waving at the camera focused on them.

"alright, thank you guys so much." the interviewer smiled, shaking the boys' hands before they were led out of the room.

"you guys ready to head home?" corbyn asked, pulling a quit daniel into his side.

"so ready." jack groaned, "i just wanna get in bed and take a fat nap."

"no," corbyn trailed, "you want to get on the couch and have the movie night with the rest of us you promised to participate in."

"oh yeah, oh um, i was actually thinking of skipping out on it-."

"you don't wanna watch a movie with us?" daniel whimpered, looking up at jack with watery eyes.

jack's nostrils flared, glaring down at daniel's pout, hissing threateningly. 

"did you just hiss at my boyfriend?" corbyn scoffed.

"yeah." 

"why?"

"because i can."

"guys, stop." jonah rolled his eyes.

"c'mon the van is out front." zach nodded his head at the entrance of the door.

the boys piled inside the van, jack continuing to hiss at daniel much to corbyn's dismay.

"jack, stop." daniel whined.

jack hissed again, inching his face closer to daniel's. corbyn rolled his eyes, his hand coming up to push jack's face back.

"enough of that." corbyn murmured.

"that was rude." jack scoffed.

"your presence is rude." corbyn countered.

the group continued their mindless banter, daniel dissociated from the rest of the group. he just wanted to cuddle up at home with corbyn, the younger having hope that the steady beating of corbyn's soothing heartbeat would take his mind off the weird feeling he couldn't escape from.

they finally made it back to their shared house. corbyn not letting any of the boys do anything except change into comfier clothing and get snacks. 

"get me a lemonade!" jack called from the couch he was lazily sprawled across.

"get it yourself." zach scoffed from the kitchen.

"can you get me one zay?" jonah pipped up.

"sure baby." zach smiled, coming back into the living room with an extra lemonade, handing the can to jonah with a kiss to his forehead making the older's duck his head into zach's chest with a small blush, "aw someone's shy."

"stop." jonah weakly protested into zach's chest, hiding his blush that seemed to find it's new home on jonah's cheeks.  

jack's mouth hung open as he watched the boys in front of him, rolling his eyes as he engaged in yet another friendly argument with them.

daniel was seated on the couch, his figure swallowed by one of corbyn's hoodies, sleeves hanging passed his fingers as he formed sweater paws with the soft fabric. corbyn had the boy's head comfortably placed on his lap, his fingers mindlessly wrapping around the younger blonde's hair.

"okay guys enough arguing, what movie are we watching?" corbyn asked.

the blonde soon realized his mistake when jonah, zach, and jack, started listing out their choice, bickering when they realized they had different choices.

"shut up, i should've never asked y'all." corbyn huffed, rolling his eyes, "what d'you wanna watch dani?" 

"of course ask your boyfriend." zach scoffed.

"like you wouldn't put on harry potter for jonah." corbyn pointed out.

"he got you there." jonah hummed, shifting as he set his head on zach's lap.

"5 feet apart?" daniel mumbled, tiredness evident is his voice as he tried to fight away sleep.

"i guess we're crying tonight." corbyn muttered, putting on the movie of daniel's choice before sitting back and getting comfortable. 

corbyn sighed, running his fingers through daniel's hair gently. jonah's head was on zach's lap as the younger brunette trailed his finger against the nape of jonah's neck sending shivers down his body. jack had a blanket wrapped around his body, his fingers clutching the ends of it under his neck as he held a pillow to his body for a sense of warmth and comfort. 

as the gentle background of the movie played through the living room, the 5 boys all drifted off to different states of peaceful subconsciousness.

_

"dani, bug, please stop moving." corbyn mumbled, his eyes still closed as he felt the boy in his lap become restless.

the blonde groaned sleepily, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he yawned.

"dani what are you do-" corbyn froze as he looked down at the blonde, eyes widening at the sight of his boyfriend.

daniel's body trembled unsteadily, his body seizing as he shook uncontrollably, foam bubbling out the side of his mouth as muffled chokes sounded from the back of his throat.

"d-dani?" corbyn whispered, his voice shaking as his hands hovered over daniel's body, he had no idea what to do. "dani? dani,w-what are you doing? w-what's wrong, i-i don't-."

corbyn's frantic cries got louder his hovering hands shaking as he didn't know what to do or how to help. 

zach's eyes finally blinked open, his vision hazy as he slowly woke up to corbyn's cries.

"corbyn?" zach mumbled still slightly out of it.

zach's eyes popped open as he heard corbyn release a panicked sob, the brunette rubbed his eyes hastily, pushing jonah's shoulder in hopes to wake him up.

"what." jonah snapped sleepily, turning around as he shoved his face in zach's stomach.

"bear get up somethings wrong." zach tried again, jonah popping up.

"i-i don't- i ca-can't." corbyn fumbled for words, tears streaming down his cheeks as daniel continued to steadily seize on corbyn's lap.

jonah hopped off the couch, crouching down next to the sofa corbyn and daniel were residing on.

corbyn looked up at jonah, his blue green wide as they filled with tears and helplessness. 

"i-i don't-" corbyn let out another sob.

"corbs, corbs calm down, bub." jonah tried to soothe the blonde as zach came up beside him.

"w-what do i do?" corbyn sniffled, hesitating before placing a hand on daniel's shoulder.

"okay, one you need to stay calm, can you do that? for dani?" zach grabbed corbyn's hands, making the boy's eyes zero in on him.

corbyn nodded feverishly, sniffling as he tried to take a deep breath, "o-okay."

"okay, turn him over on his side, make sure he doesn't choke." jonah instructed, helping corbyn turn daniel's body over, "zach can you wake jack up and start timing this.

zach nodded, pushing himself up from the grab his phone, waking jack up in the process.

"jack call an ambulance." zach called from beside jonah.

"okay." jack nodded, stepping into the hallway as he got 911 on the phone.

"do you know when he started seizing?" jonah asked gently.

"n-no i just woke up a-and he j-just-" corbyn's voice broke, his eyes clenching as he willed himself not to breakdown.

"it's okay, he's okay." zach soothed, putting a comforting hand on corbyn's shoulder.

"okay, someone's coming." jack informed the group, walking back into the living room as he dropped down besides jonah, "how's he doing?"

"he's been seizing for a couple of minutes now, not counting how long beforehand." zach whispered the last part in hopes to not worry corbyn

"yo-you're okay bug, it's o-okay." corbyn whispered shakily, stroking daniel's hair with a trembling hand.

the 4 boys continued to comfort both daniel and corbyn, relief flooding all of their features as the sound of sirens blared from outside.

jack stood up, letting the paramedics in as they rushed in to help daniel, giving him a sedative before strapping him in a stretcher.

"is anyone coming?" the paramedics called as they rushed an unconscious daniel into the ambulance.

"go we'll meet you guys there." jack pushed the blonde forward.

corbyn quickly rushed after his boyfriend, barely sparing a glance at the boys behind him.

_

the boys rushed in to meet a pacing corbyn in the waiting room. the blonde had his hands fisted in his hair as his chest heaved with unsteady breaths, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"hey hey hey, c what's going on?" zach asked, gently pushing the boy down onto the seat.

"h-he-" corbyn gasped, "h-he had another o-one in the ambulance."

"daniel's strong corbyn, i'm sure he'll be okay." jack tried to reassure the boy.

"b-but w-what if he's not a-and something is re-really wrong? i-i ca-can't-" corbyn let out a choked sob, hiding his hands in his face.

"corbyn, look at me, daniel's going to be okay, and when he is okay and we can see him, he's going to need you. if he sees you all worked up, you know he's going to get upset as well." jonah whispered gently.

corbyn nodded with a sniffle, breathing deeply with the aid of jonah as he tried to calm down.

"just like that, daniel's going to be just fine." jonah soothed, pulling corbyn into his chest.

the boys huddled close to one another, corbyn in their center of their reassuring embrace as they waited for news on their brother and boyfriend.

"daniel seavey?" 

the boys quickly broke apart, rushing to the doctor impatiently.

"i-is he okay?" corbyn fumbled with his fingers as he looked at the doctor nervously.

"yes, he's doing just fine. he had a series of grand mal seizures which explains why it was longer than usual. we have diagnosed him with epilepsy, but we'll be starting him on topiramate soon. but other than that, he is okay and ready for visitors in room 211." the doctor kindly explained to the group of worried boys.

they nodded thankfully, rushing off to daniel's room. jack knocked slightly before pushing the door open. corbyn pushed his way through, mumbling a small apology to jack as he crossed the dimmed hospital room.

the blonde leaned over the hospital bed, glaring at daniel's closed eyes, wanting the pale flesh to be replaced by daniel's bright blue eyes. 

"wake up." corbyn mumbled, rubbing his finger against daniel's soft cheek.

"corbs." jonah sighed.

"i know." corbyn's shoulders dropped, wiping his eyes before they had the chance to get teary, "i'm just worried."

"he'll be okay corbs, i'm sure of it." jack promised.

_

daniel let out a small groan, his eye's fluttering as he squinted at the light. his hand coming up to rub at his temples.

"daniel?" corbyn asked softly, standing over the edge of corbyn's hospital bed.

"c-corbyn?" daniel mumbled.

"oh thank God you're okay." corbyn breathed, hugging daniel close to his body, peppering kisses to the top of his head.

"what happened?" daniel winced, "m-my head hurts."

"do you want me to get someone? i can get a nurse for you. i-i can actually just press that-"

"corbyn, it's okay. w-will you just lay with me?" daniel asked, his tone soft as he kept a firm hold around corbyn's warm body.

"of course bub." corbyn agreed without hesitation, climbing into daniel's bed with a small sigh, pressing a kiss to daniel's puckered lips, "i was so worried."

"i'm sorry." daniel apologized

"don't you start." corbyn warned.

corbyn felt daniel smile into his neck, the older blonde pulling the younger closer as he pecked his lips softly. corbyn hummed quietly, nestling his cheek to the crown of daniel's head. daniel melted into corbyn's touch, snuggling into his boyfriend as he finally got what he'd been wishing for all day, the serene state of warmth and happiness that only corbyn could bring to him.

2765 words

i barely edited this bc- bc.

fun fact: i used to be obSESSED with epilepsy, i even have a book about it on my other acc and now for NO reason this (supposed to be very easy and fun chapter for me to write) was S O hard >:(

rest in peace chadwick boseman :'( 
i legit have no words i just- this man changed so many lives, brought so many people happiness. i send so so so many prayers to his friends and family, i couldn't even begin to imagine how hard this must be for them. hug your loves ones today guys, tell them you love them, you never know when you'll stop getting the chance to.

i just watched season 6 of criminal minds and im: sobbing :)

i love you guys 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.6K 28
[COMPLETE!] nobody knows you, no when you're dying in la - WHY DON'T WE BXB SICKFICS ! started: december, 2018 ended: may 2, 2022
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| Β·GroupchatΒ·Private MessageΒ·Imagines Β·PreferencesΓ—MoreΓ—
92K 2.1K 65
Enjoy πŸ’ž Started: July 16th 2018 Ended: July 20th 2020 Highest Ranking {#296 in whydontwe} {#72 in oneshotcollection} {#75 in limelights} {#2 in jani...
98.3K 1.4K 20
𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘹𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬𝘧π˜ͺ𝘀𝘴 :) 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹