daniel - epilepsy

REQUESTED BY
multidorbyn

SHIP
dorbyn

EXTRA
 fluffier than a cloud
barely edited

_

"c'mon dani, let's go to bed." corbyn tried to convince the fake blonde laying on his lap.

" 'm not tired." daniel mumbled, shifting slightly as he snuggled closer into corbyn's warm body.

"i don't know, the boy sleeping on my lap disagrees." corbyn chuckled softly, tracing corbyn's pale cheek with his finger.

daniel whined softly, a breath leaving his lips as he seemed to drift in and out of consciousness.

"okay, c'mon bug." corbyn whispered, lifting up the blonde in his arms as he carried him into their room, placing him in their warm covers before tucking him in, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead, "i love you."

"love you too." daniel mumbled sleepily, causing a small smile to ghost across corbyn's lips as he got in bed beside the boy, pulling him close to his body before closing his eyes and letting a peaceful sleep consume him.

corbyn slept peacefully throughout the night, soft snores sounding throughout their room. unfortunately, the same couldn't go for daniel. the boy was asleep the entire night, not waking up for anything, not even when his body slowly started trembling, tremors wracking his body until he was in the middle of a full epileptic fit.

_

"wake up!" jonah called, walking through the hallway as he knocked the walls, "rise and shine kids."

the oldest entered jack's room, poking his head in as he made sure he boy was awake.

"you up?" jonah asked, his eyes narrowing at the figure huddled under the covers

"you sound like a horny frat boy. fuck off, yes i'm up." jack groaned, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"someone's not a morning person." jonah mumbled, slowly backing out of jack's room with raised hands, throwing his head back in laughter when jack threw a pillow at the door.

the brunette walked over to daniel and corbyn's shared room, knocking on the door before poking his head up, "alright lovebirds, it's time to get up."

"why." corbyn groaned.

"because i said so, and we have an interview in an hour." jonah mocked, "dani, c'mon bub."

corbyn turned, leaning over daniel's body as he brushed his hair out of his face, "daniel? time to get up bug."

corbyn furrowed his eyebrows with the younger didn't respond, his breathing shallow as his eyes remained closed. corbyn wiped a spot of blood pooled around daniel's lip, his head tilted in concern.

"dani? c'mon wake up." corbyn shook the boy again, worry slowly starting to take hold of his features.

corbyn could physically feel his chest deflate when daniel finally started waking up, the boy letting out a small yawn as his fist came up to rub at his eyes. daniel whimpered, his eyes opening slightly before he hid his head into corbyn's chest.