im hurt

hi ... if you havent heard/seen, more of daniels racist tweets resurfaced along with jonahs.

I'm just- im just really hurt right now. I'm sick of all of the things that they're doing and all of the things they're putting their fans in minorities through.

I'm tired of their apologies only for more shit to come out. I'm tired of them playing the good guy only for them to have their things revealed and then delete them. I'm tired of limelight's like completely invalidating our feelings and making us feel like we don't have the right to feel this way because of when it was posted. I'm tired of everyone sweeping their behavior under the rug. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of looking at their tweets and post and not liking what I see in the mirror anymore.

I have not struggled with self-love for them to post that shit. yk and they want to post "inclusivity" and "black lives matter" and "everyone is special" "no one is perfect" and then go around and not practice what they preach or listen to what they said at all I'm done with it.

I'm not saying I hate them in anyway. im not saying they deserve hate. I'm not saying they havent changed. I'm just saying I'm done with this. I'm done with people putting this "they were young" narrative. (I'm younger than them when they said that. even at 7 I would never say that.) I'm done with them completely invalidating my feelings and my emotions. I'm done with it.

I just want to put this book on break until they apologize because ... you know when it was just corbyn jack and zach at first I was like "okay you know what it's not all of them, I'm still going to write about them" but now that it's all five of them and now that they're just brushing this under the rug  and think "I'm just going to delete the tweets and pretend that no one's seen it". I'm not doing that, I'm not doing it at all.

I refuse to support a band who is racist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, doesn't care about woman, ableist, fatphobic, fat shaming, pro life and SO much more. I'm done with it. I'm not going to write about them until they apologize. I'm not going to support them in any way shape or form.

they became a huge part of my life very fast and for them to just post these things... like everyone knows that when you post something on the Internet, it doesn't go away. so the fact that they believed these things at a certain point in time and still haven't apologized and still want to push the "good guy savior" narrative so bad is pissing me off. I'm done with it.

I'm over it.. I just want to feel welcome in this fandom. I just want to feel like I belong and I don't and I'm not going to write about people who don't make me feel like I'm welcome, so that being said I'm putting this book on a break I will continue it when or maybe even if they apologize which it looks like it won't be anytime soon so I'm sorry to anyone who you likes this book it's not gone forever hopefully, but yeah

and what's worse is jon and jeff unfollowing poc dont we and blocking people who are expressing their hurt with the boys like.. seriously? like really? okay.

also if you are going to stand there and defend their actions in any way.. if you comment under this I will literally put you on blast like I will literally unleash all of my anger and frustration and hurt out on you and I can be very mean when I want you so don't put yourself in that position.

I'm just going to go to bed and cry so... I'm just not in a good place right now and it may sound so stupid. I may be so overdramatic but I have not supported a group like this so hard only for them to do all of this and make me feel this way after everything is revealed. I'm not doing any more of it. that being said this is not a goodbye but a see you later

if you have requests dont worry I'm still gonna write those and release it either when they apologize or if they dont, then by the end of the week .

-hazel♡