jack - stomach bug

REQUESTED BY:
SuperSammyO1999

SHIP
jachary

EXTRA
lav and gabbie tease

_

"Tomorrow right?" Jack asked, running a hand through his hair as he waited for an answer.

"Yup tomorrow." Gabbie confirmed.

The young blonde was finally going to be able to see his daughter, Lav, after being on tour for so long. He wanted nothing more than to be able to hold his bundle of joy in his arms for as long as possible.

"Hey J, I gotta go. Lav is up. I'll see you tomorrow, boo." Gabbie smiled, hanging up the phone.

"Bye." Jack laughed, treasuring his friendship with his ex more than anything.

"Jack, are you still on the phone?" Zach voice asked from outside the door.

"Nope, I'm done. You can come in, silly." Jack chuckled.

Zach's head popped in through the door, Jack's eyebrows raised as she smiled and waved at him, his fingers fluttering up and down in greeting. Zach rolled his eyes, running and jumping over Jack's body. Jack let out a small 'oomph' before glaring down at his brunette boyfriend.

"Assault." Jack spoke, his fingers pressing into Zach's skin repeatedly.

"Not assault, love. And stop- stop poking me!" Zach swatted away the older's hands, the latter throwing his head back, laughing.

"You excited for tomorrow?" Zach asked, rolling off of Jack's legs as he propped his head up on his hands, kicking his legs mindlessly.

"Am I excited, that's a trick question." Jack scoffed, pulling at Zach's curls.

"No bully, it was genuine. Why are you so touchy today?" Zach grumbled, swatting Jack's hands again.

"Oh sorry, I thought we were just engaging in a contest to see which one of us could be more annoying." Jack feigned surprise.

Zach gaped, his tongue coming up to run slightly under his teeth. "Fuck you Avery." And with that Zach was on the older, jabbing his fingers into his side, ruffling his hair, shoving his face into his (uh oh stinky) armpits.

"Zach!" Jack gasped. "Ok! Ok, I'm sorry!" Jack coughed out when Zach forced his face into his shoe, "Stop!"

Zach smiled innocently, sitting back on his feet as he looked at Jack bend over coughing and rubbing at his sides. Jack glared at the youngest once he was done.

"I'm going to call the feds on you one day. I firmly believe you're holding me hostage under the role of your boyfriend solely to abuse me." Jack frowned, narrowing his eyes at Zach.

"Nope. I just love you." Zach chirped.

"Well I hate you too, but with a heart though." Jack smiled.

Zach pouted, tackling Jack to the bed, "C'mon I'm tired."

"You're about to be sleeping on the floor if you keep manhandling me." Jack grumbled.