My Possessive Sensei

By breataeking

taehyung and jeongguk are a newly-wed couple and have always been a lovey-dovey one. but what will happen whe... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
Notes
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Side Story 6
Ending Notes

|Epilogue|

31.9K 1.1K 516
By breataeking

"we're so sorry!"

taehyung and jeongguk exclaimed, bowing a perfect 90 degrees as they apologised to the whole teachers and school staffs who watched with wide shocked eyes. when the couple had straightened up, they could see how red taehyung and jeongguk had become. as the embarrassment still lasted for quite a while, namjoon and seokjin silently gave the young couple a warning glare, urging them to finish their apologise rightfully.

"um... we're so sorry we've caused so much inconvenient for everyone," jeongguk said, clenching his fists and not really looking at anyone.

taehyung bowed again hastily, "we didn't mean to... um, prolong our... s-secret about our relationship. there were r-reasons we did it, and it's only our fault everyone got dragged into it. we are very sorry," taehyung bowed again, eyes scrunched tightly while blush coated his cheeks very adorably.

"we are very sorry..." jeongguk lowly said, becoming red too.

everyone in the room actually found the spectacle pretty amusing, sure they were shook when taehyung suddenly declared their relationship in that mortifying incident back then, but now everyone had got quite used to the news with how fast gossip  moved in the school. the fairy teacher looked so cute that everyone couldn't help but cooed inwardly, and that the handsome teacher jeon jeongguk had actually blushed and been shy was such a sight to behold. everyone was too occupied with staring that they didn't realise that taehyung and jeongguk were waiting for their answers.

finally someone cut off everyone from their stupor. "aw, it's alright, sweeties," jieun smiled kindly. "from the brief explanation namjoon-ssi had given us, I think it's really understandable you tried to hide your relationship. I don't mind a bit of surprise and you guys are really cute! I know it's late but congratulations on your wedding, sweetie~"

upon hearing the teacher's words, taehyung and jeongguk brightened up. taehyung looked like he was gonna cry and jeongguk looked so happy. the young couple bowed again while exclaiming a loud thank you.

"aw, I can't believe our most famous teachers are actually couples and they look unbelievably cute!" dahye loudly squealed, mind already taking her away, completely immersed in fangirling.

"they both even have their own fan club!"

"I heard from a student that the fan clubs had merged into one."

"seriously? hahahahahaha."

"I can't ever understand our students' energy."

"to be honest, I was about to introduce jeongguk-ssi to my sister," baekhyun said, laughing obnoxiously after that with some of the teachers following. jeongguk and taehyung only blushed a deep red in return.

"gosh, I was about to do the same to taehyung-ssi," minseok laughed. "taehyung-ssi had many admirers but he never accepted a single one of them so I thought perhaps my bro could steal his heart finally." taehyung was mortified, he felt like hiding behind jeongguk.

"dude, how could you think your bro could compete with jeongguk-ssi?" jongdae made a scandalous expression, dramatically throwing a slap on the other teacher's back. everyone laughed as minseok slapped jongdae back playfully.

"you owed us a full course meal," yoongi grumbled, his face looked so pissed even though he cheered for the young couple silently. he and hoseok had been so shock to hear the news, but there was nothing that shocked them more than their obliviousness. he even spent a whole day locking himself in his room because of the embarrassment that jimin had to break the door and haul him to have him eat.

"of course, hyung!" jeongguk said, bowing shortly. he made a determined expression and everyone shouted in happiness.

"yeah! alcohol is the best for the heartbroken ones!" dahye jokingly said, making a gesture like wiping her tears.

"you mean the single ones?" jongin said, laughing loudly. he twined his hand to the nearest person who happened to be hoseok.

"you idiot," jimin said to jongin. "not everyone is single like you! we actually have another new couple!" soon everyone gasped and looked at hoseok who was deep red. wendy rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's sudden shyness.

"yeah, get your hand off of him. he looks like he's gonna combust," wendy even shrugged the alpha teacher's hand and put her own on hoseok's shoulder, the sunshine teacher went unbelievably redder.

chanyeol said, sighing, "oh my God, I'm actually dying of diabetes because of you all--"

"bro, you and baekhyun are the most disgusting couple here," sehun mercilessly outed him, shouting out from the back and cutting off the elder alpha who ignored him.

"--so this calls for a drinking party 'til morning. sounds good, eh?"

everyone then shouted out their excitement, agreeing immediately with chanyeol's suggestion. all happiness had reflected in everyone's mood and the day went great with smiles plastered in everyone's face. jeongguk looked down to see taehyung smiling his beautiful boxy smile silently as he saw all the acceptance and happiness from everyone.

not thinking, the alpha surged down to kiss the omega's kiss. he didn't even realise that the room had gone too silent and how he only registered taehyung's shocked wide eyes as the most beautiful thing that he wished to see every single day until a painful slap had landed on the back of his head.

"you brat!" seokjin exclaimed angrily, watching how jeongguk toppled down in pain. "keep your hands until you reach home, damn it!" namjoon had pulled taehyung far away from jeongguk as they saw seokjin and jeongguk bickering with amusement.

after that, the day went with everyone never missing a chance to tease the youngest couple and asking them some obnoxious questions about their love story.

---

a few years later...

"I can't believe they hold up the KF-X project, it's been years and they still delayed the flight test! freaking idiots!" jeongguk vehemently spitted out his hatred as taehyung listened patiently. the alpha had just been scouted to a joint fighter aircraft development project of Korea and Indonesia to work with the aircraft's fuselage and wings' material.

jeongguk had just recently got his doctoral degree before he was called to come back to Korea to be scouted in some projects. taehyung could still remember jeongguk's starry eyes and his expression that was full of happiness when he found himself being accepted to the most prestigious universities in the world. he had just got his heart broken when Harvard rejected him, but soon he received his acceptance letter from MIT that all sadness had disappeared. the alpha had also received full scholarship from south korea government.

afraid of long distance relationship, jeongguk had asked taehyung to come live with him in Massachusetts and so the two quitted their jobs and lived abroad until jeongguk graduated. all these years they lived far from everyone, taehyung had sold some of his paintings, worked at a local child welfare, and taught arts in some local elementary school. the couple had been quite busy with their new life that the longing and sadness they felt away from their family and friends had been almost unnoticeable. it was also thanks to seokjin, jimin, and hoseok who called them every single day to update them about everything happening.

"this is ridiculous! I didn't come back to Korea to have this audacity shown off to my face!" jeongguk unconsciously raised his voice, alerting a bundle of joy that had been sleeping on taehyung's laps. the little baby boy cracked his eyes open and was in the bridge of crying out. taehyung immediately held the baby tighter, moving him in a patterned gesture so the child continued his sleep after giving jeongguk a silent, deadly stare that shut up his husband.

right, not only the two were busy with their jobs and research, they also got a new addition to the family. jeon jeonghoon, a healthy baby boy, was going to turn one year old in two months. seokjin had gone frantic in proposing the child's birthday party in his house so Soyoung, namjoon and seokjin's daughter, could finally meet her cousin. the little boy had been cranky throughout the journey they went back to korea so waking him up wouldn't be the best idea.

the mischievous couple had planned to surprise their family and friends by turning up a day sooner and visit the school when everyone was on break.

they'd surely surprise the hell  out of everyone, but the plan wouldn't be accomplished successfully if their baby was sad and angry at everything.

jeonghoon didn't seem to be hungry or thirsty as the child restlessly looked around to see his surroundings. the jeon family had been riding a taxi in the way to the school from the airport. the little jeon must be confused with the change of scenery with his wide teary eyes and trembling lips.

feeling guilty, jeongguk went to take his son from mommy's hold and make ridiculous expressions with hope it could distract his son from his oncoming bawl. fortunately, the kid really, really loved his daddy's silly face that jeonghoon immediately brightened up, giggling loudly as he slapped jeongguk's shoulders in giddiness. jeonghoon was like jeongguk's carbon copy aside from his dark soft, straight brown hair that he got from taehyung. it was really amusing when taehyung saw jeongguk playing with jeonghoon.

upon seeing the contagious smiles on jeongguk and jeonghoon's face, taehyung then realised, how he loved his little family so much and that he couldn't be any happier than now.

true to their expectation, everyone had gone wild when they saw little jeonghoon.

the females had squealed and screeched (like a banshee, said yoongi), and the males cooed and slapped jeongguk's back numerously. the students were scared when they heard the commotion on the teachers' room. someone even had gone as far as got a nosebleed.

seokjin and jimin shed tears as they hugged taehyung for dear life, as namjoon did the same to jeongguk. seokjin made a fuss, said that the jeon's were such evils that attacked him when he was the least prepared and bawled his eyes out again when he hugged his nephew for the first time. for the years jeongguk and taehyung lived abroad, namjoon and seokjin hadn't been able to visit them, that was why the omega got so emotional.

"oh my God, I'm so gonna feed you up with my food," seokjin said, tears still falling down on his cheeks. "you look much more handsome up close, photos didn't do you justice," seokjin garbled out amid his snots and tears. "you're so handsome like me, aigooooo jeonghoon-ah..."

"jin-ah..." namjoon sighed exasperatedly, wiping the omega's tears with a tissue patiently. "don't kiss jeonghoon when the snots are still there. here, let me wipe it..."

"I missed you so much, taehyungieeeeeeeeee..."

"I missed you so much, too, jiminieeeeeeeeee..."

the two soulmates were still hugging each other without care for the world, completely plastered together.

"you have soooo many things to tell me about your hubby and baby, and soooo many pictures to share with me," jimin relentlessly said, gripping taehyung's shoulders so hard.

"you have to tell me all the stories when I'm away, too! ugh, let's go shopping together for a day!"

"what a fricking idea! I've planned so many dates for us before you came back!"

"jiminieeeeee!"

"taehyungieeeee!"

"so how was the plane project?" yoongi asked jeongguk. "you sure such a catch. landing a job as soon as graduated." he, hoseok, and jeongguk had got close after their little misunderstanding when jeongguk invited just the three of them with namjoon to drink together. they even constantly exchanged emails without their mates' knowing.

"it's not as smooth as you think, hyung," jeongguk sadly answered. "it's been delayed for sometimes because of some problems. hopefully in a month it'll go smoothly."

"whoa, but you just got back and the project is suddenly delayed? what's you gonna do about it, then?" said hoseok curiously. "you gonna work here again?"

jeongguk shook his head, "hm, I don't think so. I got another project coming about a satellite program. I've been working in astronautics for quite some time that most of the companies I work for deal with this field."

"ugh, I'm always bad with maths. just imagining launching those thingies with those complicated calculations made my headache," yoongi jokingly said, he really admired jeongguk's spirits in achieving his dreams and study so high. every friend he had was a hard worker, and yoongi himself was one, they just had different fields and backgrounds.

"so you're staying in Korea from now on?" asked hoseok. he smiled in gratitude as he received the gifts jeongguk bought him from abroad--a hoodie and a pair of fashionable shoes.

"yup," jeongguk nodded, offering yoongi's gift now which was a limited edition signed novel that yoongi had requested, a hoodie, and some cassette tapes. "we can't live far from you guys, taehyung would've cried everyday missing everyone."

"right. will taehyung teach again here?"

"I think so, he's been studying up. he might want to take the test again to work here," jeongguk said, smiling proudly at his mate who was busy catching up with his best friend, Jimin, a few metres away from him. the omega smiled radiantly as he talked with the beta who with a smile as big as his.

"wouldn't you be jealous when the fairy teacher get back his popularity and you're not there to stop it?" hoseok mischievously teased the younger alpha. "aren't you one hell of a possessive alpha?"

jeongguk laughed outload, not denying that fact. no matter how long he had been married, he was sure as hell he would still feel this possessive when it came to taehyung.  "heck I'm gonna visit way too often and show off my relationship like newly weds here that everyone stays out of his way."

"man, don't forget this is a school. you're forbidden to do that in front of a bunch of underage's," yoongi said.

"what's wrong with being lovey dovey? not every couple is like you and jimin hyung," jeongguk retaliated. "even hoseok hyung still flirts everyday with wendy noona even after a year being married."

"don't compare me with anyone, brat," hoseok said, playfully slapping jeongguk's back. the three of them laughing after that.

"but I'm serious, hyung," jeongguk suddenly said. "there's no way I'll let anyone touches what's mine. that's why I have you both here to take care of taehyung for me, right?" jeongguk put his arms on both his hyungs' shoulders, he said in a low, dangerous tone. "you'll tell me to the very details if something bad were to happen to taehyung, right?"

a shudder went trough yoongi and hoseok with the sudden alpha pheromones jeongguk probably let out subconsciously. honestly, damn this stronger alpha!

"yes, yes, we promise! now get off, man! you're heavy," yoongi exclaimed, trying to shrug off the younger alpha's hold. after hoseok whined out his promise, too, jeongguk let out a radiant, satisfied grin and let them go.

"jeonggukie?" suddenly taehyung called out to his husband and jeongguk saw the omega looking worried with a whining jeonghoon in his hold. both of them looking at jeongguk so adorably with wide pleading eyes that they always used when they wanted something. the alpha's heart clenched like a sudden heart attack when such a view had been bestowed upon him. should he take a picture? jeongguk though he should, but before he could do that, yoongi smacked him out of his stupor because he took too long looking at his family without reacting.

"I'm sorry, yes, babe?" jeongguk tried to hide his blushes as the elder alphas whisper-shouted 'whipped!'. God, no one should blame how he became right now when there was this very lovely family of his. oh how jeongguk fucking loved his family.

"jeonghoon's milk ran out and I left his supply in the car," taehyung said with a puppy eyes. if they were alone, who knew what jeongguk would have done right now to the omega. "would you please take it for me and jeonghoon?"

"sure, babe, anything for you." and so jeongguk went down to kiss jeonghoon's puffy cheek and patted taehyung's head affectionately, uncaring when everyone promptly lost their shits with the sudden cute sight. then the alpha proceeded to walk out of them room, glaring a little to the passing students who had been eyeing taehyung and scaring them off.

"look at your dad, jeonghoon-ah, what is he even doing?" taehyung laughed, shaking his head, as he saw what jeongguk had just done to a scared alpha student. so childish. jeonghoon babbled so conversationally like he understood perfectly what taehyung was talking about. "aw, my baby, aren't you endearing?"

jeonghoon nodded eagerly, flapping his hands wildly in excitement as he squealed. taehyung cooed, "yes, yes, you are the best boy," and that he loves jeonghoon and jeongguk so much and there's nothing for taehyung that could trade his little family with because they were already his whole world.

The End

(To be continued in the side stories)

Hey all :D so how's the story? I think the ending sucks :( I spent a whole hour just staring to nothing trying to figure out the right words for endings... I'm not even a romantic person idek why I wrote this lovey dovey fanfic :(

it's actually the first one I've ever finished so I feel so thankful and happy because of yall's support and love. I'm sorry that it took so long :') things don't always go smoothly and that is life.

this year has been quite harsh tbh. my grandparents caught the virus and i've been pretty sad because of it. the new semester starts tomorrow. I've just been accepted to my department student association after a good month of online orientation. and somehow, all the student activities and competition I applied happen in the same time so I've really put so much in my plate lol

funny thing is, being so freakin busy really helps taking off my mind from unrealistic thinking. and theres also this comeback that cheers me up a lot xD OMG dynamite is so damn good isnt it?

anyway, thanks soooooo much for reading my story, please know that your comments always made my day! and stay safe everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 3.6K 51
Kim taehyung a beautiful omega, jeon jungkook a handsome alpha Both loved each other , they were going to get married But the alpha left him just f...
49.3K 2.7K 22
[Book 1 of A Chaotic Serendipity] when omega Park Jimin chooses two Alphas at the mating festival it becomes the rarest bond seen in decades. contai...
76.4K 2.6K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
302K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...