AiStars! Precure! (Discontinu...

By KaitoJewel

Yume is now a third year at Four Star Academy Middle school division. What will she accomplish now that she i... More

Chapter 1- I can't contain my excitement!
Chapter 2- A cat from the sky
Chapter 3- The boy who knew
Chapter 4- The phantom detective
Chapter 5- Detective Squad!
Chapter 6- A day at the amusement park
Chapter 7- The swan princess of the moon
Chapter 8- Dream
Not chapter!!
Chapter 9- The Shadow Realm
I'm being a bit lazy this week

Chapter 10- Race for the top

131 5 0
By KaitoJewel

"Ahh. Nothing can be better. Subaru-kun is back, Yume-senpai is happy and I got to meet my idol, Shiratori-sama!" Asumi said.

"The Precure are also getting a lot of praise," said Kotomi as she scrolled through her phone. Suddenly she stopped. Words failed to leave her mouth as she read intensively.

"What's wrong?" Asumi asked. She walked back and read what was on Kotomi's phone. "No way! We need to go to Yume-senpai right now!"

**********

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu!" shouted Yume. She ran around the campus. She spotted M4 in the distance. "Hey!" she smiled as she approached them.

"Hello, Yume-chan," said Nozomu.

"Is it true that you were really upset when Subaru-kun was kidnapped?" Asahi asked. "Mahiru told me you were."

"Yup," she chirped. "It was strange not having him around.

"Really?" Kanata smirked as he nudged Subaru. Subaru scowled as his cheeks began to turn red.

"Yup. I realised that Subaru-kun isn't just a rival anymore."

"Wait, does that mean..." Nozomu began. He turned his attention to Subaru who was fully red.

"We're very good friends!" Yume finished. The rest of M4 tried to contain their laughter. "What's wrong?" she asked cluelessly.

"Nothing," replied Asahi.

"It's nice to see the four of you all together again," she said. "It almost makes me feel..."

"Lonely?" finished a familiar voice. Yume turned on her heel to see her rival standing in front of her. She held a suitcase, indicating that she had just returned.

"Laura!" screamed Yume as she hugged her. "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm back!" she replied with a smile. "It's been a long four months and now I'm ready to challenge you again, Yume." She stepped back and pointed a finger at her. "Yume, I want to face you again! Will you except?"

Yume smiled, determined. "Of course!"

*********

"Thank you for coming!" said Mahiru. "After a long four months, Sakuraba Laura has returned!"

"And she's challenging our very own Nijino Yume!" Ako continued.

"I'm so excited for their performance!" Haruka went.

**********

"It's been a while since we performed together," smiled Yume.

"Yup," Laura smiled. "And I know that we both have grown a lot too." Laura held the Rocking Melody Coord in her hands while Yume held the Pure Ribbon Up coord. "Let's do this, Yume." Yume nodded.

"Sakuraba Laura, it's my time to shine!"

"Nijino Yume, ready to go!"

The two stood on stage, waiting for the results.

"The results are in!" Mahiru went.

The two girls faced the board as the results came in. The pink and the blue bars came raced to the center. They reached center where the two colours kept pushing each other until it stopped.

"The winter is..." Haruka said.

"Sakuraba Laura!" the three chanted. The crowd roared.

Yume turned to Laura and smiled. "Congratulations, Laura!"

"Thanks, Yume," she said. "But this isn't over yet. I've only won for now." They shook hands.

**********

"Yume-senpai!!!!!" Asumi screamed as she and Kotomi approached. "You were amazing out there. Too bad you lost..."

"Don't worry. I'll work hard and beat Laura again during the S4 selections later this year!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Laura said. She glanced over at the two first years.

"Ah, Laura. These are our underclassmen, Harusaki Asumi and Kurotori Kotomi."

"Nice to meet you," they chimed in unison.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm-"

"Sakuraba Laura!" Asumi blurted. "You're Yume-senpai's rival! I'm a huge fan!" Laura smiled.

"Aren't you a fan of everyone here?" Kotomi laughed.

"Yes, but... But..." Asumi stood still not knowing what to say. "Um..." She looked up at Yume for help.

"Asumi-chan is still in the idolising stage. We've all been there so why not let her be?" The rest smiled as Asumi was saved.

**********

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu!" chanted Laura. She was deep in thought l, thinking that Yume had changed. "Is it me or has she become weaker and not stronger. Did something happen while I was away?"
As continued to run, she bumped into Koharu. "Koharu! Long time no see!"

"Laura! Nice to see you too!" she replied. "How have you been?"

"Great! I've improved a lot!" she smiled. Soon, her smile disappeared.  "Is it me, or has Yume not improved at all?"

Koharu was surprised by the sudden question. "Well, a lot did happen." Laura asked what exactly happened. "It all began when these new heroines appeared. They called themselves Precure."

"Precure?" Laura questioned.

"Yes. Due to some circumstances, Yūki-kun was kidnapped but the Precure saved him. Yume was really depressed during this time. But now she's much more happier."

"She was was upset? When he was kidnapped?" she exclaimed. "It's finally happening..." She mumbled to herself.

"In the end, she called him 'a close friend,'" Koharu ended. Laura face palmed. "I had the same reaction." She smiled. "But I'm glad that they're making progress."

"Me too," Laura sighed. "I just wish that Yume wasn't so dense!"

Koharu smiled. "But, Yume has been hanging out an awful lot with two first years."

"Harusaki Asumi and Kurotori Kotomi, right?" Laura confirmed. "One of them reminds me of Yume when she was in her first year. Now that I think about it, Hime-senpai also helped Yume during that time."

"I wonder if there's a reason," Koharu said. She heard a ping from her Aikatsu Mobile. "Laura, I have to get going, I have a meeting to go to as the student council president. See you later!"

Laura waved back. Laura stood still as she saw Koharu off. "This is bad. Yume is so dense!!!" She began plotting a plan to finally get them together.

**********

"So why are we going to the library?" You never want to go," Kotomi said as she and Asumi walked along the path.

"I found this letter by the door," Asumi showed it to her. It was a piece of paper adorned with musical notes and words like 'Rock' and 'Music'. ' Dear Harusaki Asumi, I ask for your assistance with Yume and Subaru. If you are interested, then please meet me in the library at 3:00pm today. I will be waiting.'

"This is definitely suspicious. Why are you going to the library?" Kotomi asked, slighly worried about her dumb friend.

"Because it concerns Yume-senpai and Subaru-kun! This may be a fellow Subayume shipper! They must have a plan and I'm willing to listen! I've made this one of my life goals!!! I'm sure that the reader also agrees!"

"Reader? What reader?" Kotomi asked. "We don't live in a fictional world."

"Uh-huh. Sure we don't," Asumi said with a wink. In the distance, Asumi could see a certain pink haired senpai. "Sakuraba-senpai!" she called out as she ran toward her. Laura turned to see the two girls run toward her.

"You made it!" she said. Laura was accompanied by some friends, specifically Koharu, Mahiru, Nozomu, Asahi, Kanata and Akito. They all sat in the gazebo, plotting. Laura stood up. "So, as you all know Subaru-san likes Yume a lot." The others nodded in response. "And I'm sure that many of you are fed up with Yume for not realising his feelings." The group nodded once again. "Therefore, I have gathered you all to help me get them together!"

Hey everyone! I haven't updated in ages (like four months)! I've been busy with school but I finally found some time to write a short chapter. The updates will not be as regular as they used to be but I'll try to update more often. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1K 18
COMPLETE(: *PLEASE NOTE THAT MY USERNAME HAS CHANGED.* After their mouths parted, they stood there, awestruck. Their gazes were locked on each other...
6.9K 262 17
Aikatsu Stars fic. S4 has opened a maid themed cafe! Join Yume and Koharu as the make new friends and fall in love from working there! KanAko, SubaYu...
11.2K 259 26
This story is the part two of Aikatsu Stars: Valentine's Mess up. This is where Subaru and Yume gets together and secretly hiding their relationship...
50.6K 1.4K 26
As part of S4, Yume knew that she would have many more requests to participate in interviews, concerts and movies. What she did not know was that a s...