His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

Od CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... Viac

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

VII

5.5K 383 274
Od CHOCOHONEY-

Wooyoung sat on the rock waiting patiently for San again.

An entire year had passed but the male still hadn't returned. Wooyoung felt himself tear up as he frowned.

Why won't he come back?

Wooyoung slowly got up and sighed. He felt a few tears fall roll down his cheeks as he dusted off his pants and made his way back to the castle slowly.

I'll never go there again.

Wooyoung sniffled and wiped his eyes again.

Wait.. Maybe he'll be back tomorrow. The male thought to himself hopefully as he prepared for another day of sadness.

He was about to go to his room and waste the day doing nothing when he was caught off guard by the sound of an unfamiliar voice in one of the lounge areas.

Wooyoung peeked his head into the room and saw a boy dressed in formal attire sitting on a chaise. He was accompanied by a man Wooyoung assumed was his father.

The father, dressed similar in formal attire, conversed with Wooyoung's dad rather smoothly. As if they were old best friends.

Across from them, Wooyoung's father was seated. The conversation looked somewhat personal, and Wooyoung didn't want to intervene.

Wooyoung carefully attempted to leave when he was called by his father.

"Wooyoung!" The King smiled and Wooyoung shyly repeated the action.

"Yes, father?"

"Come have a seat. You should meet Lord Yeongmin's son. Yunho."

Wooyoung bowed to the male and sat down next to his father on their elegant claw-footed couch.

Yunho nodded at him and remained seated with a still face. As if he was scared of moving even the slightest bit out of place.

Wooyoung stared at the boy. He was really attractive. Wait- Do princes usually think that way about other men? Is that normal? Wooyoung's eyes widened as he dug himself into a spiral of confusion all within his head.

"Wooyoung? Go and give Yunho a tour of your favorite parts of the house." The King spoke.

Wooyoung turned to look at Yunho and he realized the male was already standing, waiting patiently for him.

"Of course Appa." Wooyoung stood up and bowed to the two important men before leaving with Yunho.

・:*:・

"So um.. Why did you and your father visit today?" Wooyoung asked, looking up at Yunho.

"I am not sure." Yunho kept a stoic face as he walked with poise.

"Oh." Wooyoung frowned at how cold this male seemed to be. "Well I'll just show you my favorite spots of the castle now.."

Yunho did not respond as he followed the prince within the castle.

Wooyoung bit the inside of his cheek. Do I have a tendency to cause people to ignore me?

Wooyoung frowned again.

He missed San.

He knew that San would chat up a storm quickly just for Wooyoung.

"Um. This is the piano room." Wooyoung spoke softly, "I usually come in here when I'm bored and play.. or a maid places and I dance.. just a little." Yunho glaced around the room with a hint of disinterest.

Wooyoung huffed,"I'm sorry, have I upset you?" Wooyoung asked the male.

Yunho looked at him. "No."

"Oh. But.. you haven't been responding to me.. are you okay?" Wooyoung asked.

"Are you? You look as if you just finished crying." Yunho spoke and Wooyoung grimaced.

Was it that obvious?!

"I'm fine. I just wish to know why you insist on not engaging in any conversation with me." Wooyoung looked away.

"Well.." Yunho began."I don't know. I've never made friends before. I don't know what to say to you." Yunho answered honestly.

"That's it?" Wooyoung asked curiously.

"Yes."

"I can show you how to make friends." Wooyoung spoke.

"Really?" Yunho looked at him.

"Yep. And I'm sure that our fathers would greatly appreciate the two of us becoming friends." Wooyoung smiled and Yunho nodded.

・:*:・

"Alright. What do we do first?" Yunho asked.

"Um.." Wooyoung contemplated taking Yunho to the special place he shared with San, but he realized he didn't want anyone else finding that place aside from him and the other boy.

So instead he asked Yunho,"Are you hungry?"

"Just a little." Yunho spoke after thinking for a moment.

"Alright follow me." Wooyoung spoke with a smile and lead the way.

"This is the way to the kitchen." Wooyoung pushed the door open and entered the kitchen.

Upon seeing the prince, all of the chefs immediately bowed to him causing the male to blush in embarassment."Um.. Y-you don't have to bow when I enter." Wooyoung spoke and the head chef shook his head.

"Sorry your highness. But the King has strict orders." A chef spoke.

"Oh.. alright." Wooyoung mumbled,"Do you have any snacks?"

"We have a few fruits." A woman spoke and handed Wooyoung a bowl of grapes that she knew he would love.

"Thank you!" The prince smiled widely. "Also, this is my friend Yunho." Wooyoung turned to the male,"Tell them what you want." He whispered.

"I'll just have a cookie.. please?" He asked unsurely.

The woman nodded and handed him a soft chocolate chip cookie

"Thank you." He spoke and took a bite of the cookie.

The two of them sat down on a bench in the hallway of the castle and ate their food silently.

Wooyoung used the momentary silence they had to think of another location to show the male.

"Um.. do you like books?" Wooyoung asked.

"I guess so.."

・:*:・

"So this is the library. It's very easy to get lost in here when you play hide and seek." Wooyoung spoke as the two of them walked into the room.

"You play hide and seek in here? with whom?" Yunho asked.

"My sisters. They entertained me a lot as a baby because they wanted us to all have a strong bond together."

"That sounds nice.. being with siblings." Yunho thought out loud. "I'm an only child." The male spoke as he walked through a row of shelves and ran his fingers over the books.

Wooyoung marveled over the thought of being an only child and realized it might be a bit lonely at times.

"So what have you read?" Yunho asked and Wooyoung blushed.

"Forbidden romance novels." Wooyoung spoke softly.

"I take it you love romantic things." Yunho asked, pulling a book off the shelf carefully and looking at the first page.

"Oh yes. I'd love for someone to buy me flowers or a necklace to show how much they like me. Or better yet, if they took me on a nice picnic-"

"Wouldn't you be the one planning those things for your wife? Why would she buy you a necklace."

Wooyoung froze,"What? But I thought you could just buy anything for each other when you get into a relationship."

Yunho laughed,"Unless you plan on courting another male, don't expect to receive such items from a maiden." The male put the book back on the shelf and turned to Wooyoung.

"Is it bad to court another male?" Wooyoung asked nervously.

"It may be one of the greatest offenses to the kingdom. It's punishable by execution." Yunho spoke and Wooyoung felt his heart drop.

"Oh. Right. I forgot." Wooyoung spoke stiffly.

Yunho hadn't really noticed the change in Wooyoung's attitude as he had been reading the book.

"Hm. Can I borrow this book?" Yunho asked.

"Sure, of course." Wooyoung spoke.

Yunho looked at the page number he had been on and shut the book,"So.. where to next?"

Wooyoung thought for a moment,"Uh. I'm not quite sure.. I could show you my chamber."

"Alright. Lead the way." Yunho spoke and Wooyoung did so.

The entire time he couldn't help but think about what Yunho had told him. Men can't like men? But why? What does it matter?

Wooyoung frowned. Is it really that bad?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Poor baby is scared about his feelings now 🥺

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

394K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
268K 11.7K 36
⌗ ⌇ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . ❝are chu my dwaddy?❞ wooyoung x san ©JIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...
1.8K 122 41
ꨄ Ateez insta story ꨄ Goofiness lowkey