Scared to Love Again (JiTzu x...

By 4four4four4

Park Jihyo could not be any happier on the night of her one-year anniversary with Minatozaki Sana. Their spec... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 49

1.3K 48 143
By 4four4four4

1 Week Later

Saturday Afternoon

Jihyo's POV

It has been a week since the dinner where Sana apologized to everyone. She visited the café with Y/N and the rest of the girls every day for the past week. It was a bit awkward at first as Nayeon and Jeongyeon were not fully convinced of Sana's intentions, but it did ease some of their doubts to the point that they did not look like they wanted to kill Sana every time she walked into the café.

The 10 of us were now walking down the street as we agreed to meet up for a little picnic at the park. Everyone was walking in their pairs with Chewy and me in the front followed by Sana and Y/N, 2Yeon, MiMo, and then DubChaeng. We were all just enjoying our walk with our significant other.

We stopped at a crosswalk and started crossing when the light indicated that it was our turn to cross. We got halfway across the intersection when I suddenly felt myself being pushed from behind, sending Chewy and me forwards. Chewy grabbed me and held me close to her as she positioned it so that she landed on her back with me in her arms.

"What the hell happened?" Chewy groaned as she rubbed the back of her head.

I got off of Chewy just as a car zoomed past us, "What the?"

"Sana!" I suddenly heard Y/N shouting her girlfriend's name from behind us.

I turned around to see Y/N rushing to Sana who was lying face down a meter behind us. The car didn't hit her, but her body was limp. Y/N had tears forming in her eyes as she cradled Sana's body. Sana had her eyes closed and it looked like she was knocked unconscious.

"Sana?!" MiMo shouted as they rushed over to Sana and Y/N.

2Yeon and DubChaeng rushed over to where everyone was crowding around Sana. 2Yeon suggested that we move Sana across the intersection where we would all be safe. Chewy helped Y/N move Sana's body and we all plopped down on the sidewalk. I was still shaken up by what happened, but Chewy remained calm and comforted Y/N while everyone worried about Sana.

"Come on Sana! Wake up!" Y/N shouted as she shook Sana's body with tears running down her cheeks.

Sana suddenly opened her eyes slightly, causing all of us to let out a sigh of relief. She looked around for a moment before locking eyes with Y/N. She reached up to cross Y/N's cheek and gave a small smile.

"What happened?" Sana asked.

Y/N pulled Sana up into a hug, "Jesus! Don't scare me like that ever again Sana! You pushed Jihyo-unnie and Tzuyu out of the way of a speeding car and fell on your head! I was so scared!"

Sana opened her eyes wide, finally taking in the situation. She reached her hand up to Y/N's head and pulled it towards her shoulder, allowing for Y/N to cry into her shoulder. She started stroking Y/N's head with a slight smile on her face.

"I never thought I would see you like this. You always show a calm and mature demeanor, and a somewhat soft side for me when we are alone," Sana whispered softly for Y/N to hear.

Y/N separated from the hug and lightly smacked Sana on the shoulder, "I am serious! I was so scared that I was going to lose you!"

Sana wiped the tears that were falling from Y/N's eyes before leaning in for a quick peck on Y/N's lips, causing Y/N to smile while continuing to cry, "I'm sorry. It's just that it is rare to see you crying like this. It hurts my heart to see you like this, but, at the same time, it warms my heart to know that you love me this much."

I looked around at our friends to see everyone with teary eyes as they watched Sana and Y/N's moment. Chewy came to stand beside me. The two of us made eye contact before smiling at each other. Sana and Y/N's relationship really did remind us of ourselves. We didn't need to exchange any words to know that everything between the two of them is genuine and that Sana was genuine with her desire to repent for her past actions.

"Sana," I called out as I walked towards her and Y/N, causing everyone to look towards me, "I want to thank you for saving Chewy and myself."

Sana smiled at me, "Don't mention it. That's what friends are for right?" she asked, causing me to reply with a smile and a nod.

Chewy walked up to me and wrapped her arm around my waist, "Honestly, I am thankful for what you did. I think Ji-Ji and I can both agree that you have reformed from your past self. And I think you have proven to us that you are trustworthy. Isn't that right, Ji-Ji?" she looked down to ask me.

I nodded my head in agreement, "It is still going to be hard to fully forgive you for what you did; but I can say that I genuinely trust you."

Sana shed some tears before quickly wiping them away, "Thank you, honestly. I will make sure to work hard to get you to forgive me for what I did no matter how long it takes."

"I hope you do," I replied with a smile.

Sana helped Y/N to stand up and we continued on our way to the park, making sure to avoid any potentially dangerous situations. We arrived at the park and set up a picnic blanket and the food that we brought with us. Jeongyeon, Momo, Y/N, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Chewy set up a volleyball net and began to play after splitting into teams of three. The rest of us cheered for our girlfriends. The rest of the afternoon was then spent relaxing and enjoying each other's presence.

1 Month Later

Saturday Morning

True to Sana's words, she worked hard to get all of us to forgive her. She was at varying stages with her progress, but she was able to get everyone to be friendly with her again. I was honestly impressed by Sana's progress considering how everyone talked about how they were going to basically murder Sana if they saw her ever again. Thankfully, no one went through with their claims.

I was now cuddling with Chewy on the couch in our living room. She told me that Sana and Y/N asked her help with something, so I wanted to get in a bit of cuddling time before she left. I offered to join them, but Chewy told me to stay home and rest as she could handle the situation. I trust Chewy, so I didn't push the topic further.

"When are Sana and Y/N supposed to arrive?" I asked as I played with Chewy's hair.

"Any minute now," Chewy replied with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of me playing with her hair.

As if on cue, a knock came from the front door. Chewy opened her eyes and separated from our cuddle. She went to the front door, out of sight from me. A moment later, she came back with Sana and Y/N in tow.

"Hey, you two," I greeted Sana and Y/N.

"Hey, Jihyo-unnie." "Hello." Y/N and Sana greeted me at the same time.

I sat up and gestured for Chewy to come to me. Chewy walked over to me and I pulled her to sit on my lap before wrapping my arms around her. I rested my chin on Chewy's shoulder before kissing her on the cheek, causing her to blush.

"Make sure to keep my Chewy safe, okay?" I warned Sana and Y/N.

"Don't worry, I swear on my life that I will keep her safe," Y/N replied while placing a hand over her heart.

"Anyways, we just need Tzuyu's help with making some decisions about Y/N and my apartment," Sana explained.

"Yeah, sorry for stealing your girlfriend away from you," Y/N apologized with a chuckle.

I shook my head, "It's fine. This gives me some time to read some books that I wanted to read lately."

Chewy escaped from my arms and stood up. She turned around and leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips. We both smiled at each other before mouthing an "I love you" at each other.

"Alright, time to go," Chewy turned to say to Sana and Y/N, "Rest easy Ji-Ji. I will see you later today!"

I waved at the three of them as they walked out the front door. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and sat back down on the couch. I opened a Taiwanese e-cookbook that I had meant to read for the past month. I was interested in learning how to cook Taiwanese dishes as it always puts a wide smile on Chewy's face whenever she eats any Taiwanese dish.

An hour passed before I realized that it was time for lunch. I closed my phone and walked over to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge for ingredients that I needed to try to make the Taiwanese dishes that I just learnt about. I was about to grab the ingredients, but my phone suddenly started ringing.

I closed the fridge door and answered my phone without checking the caller ID, "Hello?"

"Jihyo-unnie!" Y/N's voice ran loudly from the phone, "PLEASE HELP!" she cried.

"Y/N? What happened?" I asked, becoming nervous about what was happening.

"Sana and Tzuyu suddenly started fighting after disagreeing about something! Please help me! I don't know if I can stop them!" Y/N explained, sounding clearly distressed.

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock, "Where are you right now?!"

"Namsan Botanical Garden," Y/N sobbed out.

"Alright, hold them back for as long as you can! I am heading there right away!" I explained before ending the call.

I rushed to my room to grab my wallet and keys. I was already dressed for going outside, so I instantly headed for the front door. I put on my shoes and rushed out of the door, locking it behind me. I headed towards the elevator and exited on the main floor. A taxi stopped right in front of me as I exited the apartment building. The passengers rolled down their windows and I was surprised to see who it was.

"Nayeon?! Jeongyeon?! What are you two doing here?" I questioned.

Nayeon, who was sitting in the back, opened the door and moved to the other seat, "Quick! Get in!"

I entered the taxi and closed the door behind me. I fastened my seatbelt and the taxi driver started driving.

"Seriously, what are you two doing here?" I asked again.

"Y/N called us. She told us what was happening and asked us to help you get to the garden," Jeongyeon explained.

I nodded my head in understanding, "Alright, thanks."

We arrived at the Namsan Botanical Garden after a short ride. I instantly exited the taxi and dashed in to look for the others, while Nayeon and Jeongyeon paid for the taxi. I ran down a short path before finding MiMo and DubChaeng standing in a clearing. They had worried expressions on their faces as I approached them. They noticed my presence and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god you're here!" Momo exclaimed.

"Wait, why are all of you here?" I questioned with an obviously confused expression on my face.

Mina shook her head, "That isn't important! Sana and Tzuyu are fighting in that building!" she shouted while pouting at a building behind her.

"But where is Y/N?" I questioned.

"She is in there with Sana and Tzuyu. She told us to wait for you out here so that we can guide you in once you arrived," Dahyun explained.

"We have to hurry!" Chaeyoung shouted as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the building.

We stopped in front of a pair of closed doors. I freed my hand from Chaeyoung's grip and took a step forward. I placed my hands on the handles and pushed lightly, causing both doors to open widely. We were greeted to darkness as there were no lights on in the entrance, but I walked in anyways as I needed to find Chewy.

"Hey, why is this room dark?" I asked, but the doors suddenly closed behind me, causing me to jump in surprise.

I quickly turned around and rushed towards where I remembered the doors to be, "HEY! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled as I slammed my hands on the now locked doors.

I slammed my hands on the door a few more times but did not receive a reply. I let out a sigh as I leaned against the door. What the hell was going on? First, Sana and Chewy suddenly got into a fight, and now I am trapped in this dark room? Something is definitely going on.

As if answering my questions, a set of floor lights turned on. I looked down at the lights and more of them started to turn on, forming a path for me to follow. I followed the path and ended up at another pair of doors. I opened them and was greeted by another dark room.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me. More lights suddenly turned on, forming another path. I followed them once again before stopping in front of a lightly illuminated platform that clearly had someone standing on top of it.

"Sana? Y/N? Chewy? Is that one of you?" I asked as I squinted my eyes.

A display suddenly turned on behind the figure. A moment passed before a slideshow of pictures was played. I was surprised because they were pictures of me starting all the way from the first time Chewy and I went to the beach up until just recently. There were pictures that I remembered being taken of me and some candid pictures that were taken in secret. They were all beautifully taken, and I shed some tears from the memories associated with every picture. The screen went blank for a moment before displaying a picture of the Eiffel Tower. I covered my mouth as I finally pieced together what was happening. Pictures of Chewy's and my trip to Paris started playing before ending on a picture of when Chewy proposed to me. The picture lingered for a moment before disappearing in an animation of roses.

Words were suddenly displayed on the screen, "Ji-Ji... Will... You... Marry... Me?" I read as I started shedding tears of joy.

All of the lights in the room then turned on. Chewy was standing on the platform that I was looking at. She was wearing the same tuxedo that she was wearing when she originally proposed to me. She had the biggest smile on her face while holding a bouquet of roses. She walked down the platform and headed towards me.

"Ji-Ji," Chewy said as she stopped in front of me, "I want to start by giving you this bouquet of roses," she said as she handed me the bouquet.

I looked down and was amazed by how many roses were in the bouquet, "There has to be like what? 99 roses here?" I asked.

Chewy's smile became even wider before nodding her head. I let out a sob as I understood what Chewy was trying to convey. My heart was beating rapidly from everything that was happening; I was overwhelmed by joy.

"But," Chewy interrupted before pulling out a rose from behind her, "I want to give you one more rose to show you my devotion towards you."

I accepted the rose before pulling Chewy in for a hug, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Chewy separated from the hug and held my hands with the bouquet in between us, "Ji-Ji, you came into my life unexpectedly. I was cold at first and didn't expect to let you stay with me, but fate has its magical ways of bringing people together. I realized that I fell in love with you the day we went to the beach. I immediately knew that I would need to prove myself worthy of your love and get rid of all of my bad habits that you hated in a person. I worked hard to make enough money so that I could set up my confession plan in Paris. I ended up confessing earlier than I expected after Sana kidnapped you because I was scared of losing you. We may have ended up hurting each other at the time, but we eventually came back together and went to Paris together. We had an amazing time there where I over excitedly proposed to you. You rejected my proposal and I was shocked until you explained that we should probably start with being girlfriends," she chuckled, causing me to chuckle as well as I bit my lower lip to prevent a sob from escaping my lips, "We made our relationship official and have only gotten closer ever since. There isn't a day that goes by without me thinking about how grateful I am to have met and fallen in love with you. Every day feels magical with you by my side. You became my raison d'être at a time where I was questioning my reason for living and I am thankful for that. We have had some minor disagreements about some things, but we kept our promise of always talking it out, so we don't have another misunderstanding."

Tzuyu then paused to take a breath of air as she started shedding some tears, "You really do make me feel special every day. When I'm frustrated at work or feeling down, just thinking of you lifts me up. Waking up in your arms makes me feel like I am in heaven, and hearing you whisper sweet words of affirmation to me while we cuddle always puts my heart at ease. I love you in your entirety," she then choked on a sob before wiping her tears from her eyes, "I have so much more and more that I want to say, but I believe that actions speak volumes compared to words so..."

Chewy let go of my hands to kneel down in front of me while pulling out a ring box and opening it to reveal the same ring that she had proposed to me with in Paris, "Park Jihyo, will you take my hand in mar---"

I interrupted Chewy before she could finish her proposal by dropping the bouquet and pulling on her tuxedo to force her to stand and locking our lips together. Chewy's eyes went wide in surprise before softening and closing. I closed my eyes before hooking my arms around Chewy's neck as her hands found their way to my waist. We moved our lips in sync as we deepened our kiss in a passionate manner. We separated from the kiss as there was something important for us to say. We rested our foreheads against each other and stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

Chewy smiled at me, "Ji-Ji, you didn't even let me finish my proposal," she complained.

I let out a giggle, "But you already know my answer."

Chewy pouted at me, "But I want to propose properly."

I leaned in to give Chewy a peck on the lip, causing her to smile, "Alright, I won't interrupt you this time."

Chewy separated from me and kneeled down once again with the ring box in hand, "Park Jihyo, will you take my hand in marriage?"

I nodded my head rapidly, "Of course I will!"

Chewy removed the ring from the box and placed the ring on my ring finger. She then stood up and I pulled her into another kiss. It did not last long as there was something I wanted to say to Chewy.

"Are you sure about this though? You won't be able to leave me and my craziness if we get married," I asked.

Chewy let out a chuckle before nodding her head, "Of course I am sure. If I wasn't sure, would I have stayed with you for the past year? Anyways, I already said that I love you in your entirety: normal and crazy. And anyways, this also means you won't be able to leave me and my craziness."

I let out a chuckle, "I guess you are right; but I love you in your entirety as well, and I want more and more of it."

"I guess that means we are stuck with each other forever then," Chewy replied, causing both of us to laugh.

"That reminds me," I started after remembering something, "Where are our friends? They were the ones who brought me here."

Chewy pointed behind me and I turned around to find all of our friends standing there with tears streaming from their eyes. They must have been here the whole time watching Chewy's proposal. They really were Chewy and my biggest supporters. 2Yeon, who always tried to get me to confess my love for Chewy; DubChaeng, who were always by Chewy's side to support her; MiMo, who supported us even though Sana was their best friend; Sana, who, if she had not cheated on me, I would have never met Chewy; and Y/N, who helped Sana reform and recover from her situation. I smiled at all of them, thinking about how they all had an impact on Chewy and my lives with their devotion towards JiTzu. But what can I say? JiTzu for life.

---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with another update! I forgot to mention this in the A/N for the previous chapter, but this is the last chapter of this story. We still have an Epilogue to go. But... OH MAH GAWD TZUYU! So romantic with her proposal! Jihyo be making me jelly jelly haha. Also, Sana really be proving that she is trying her best to repent. Anyways, until next time, thank you for the support!

P.S. I am thinking of doing a Momo x Female Reader fanfic next as I thought of a plot... kind of.

P.S.S. I probably won't release the Epilogue for this story until I write a Prologue for my next story, but that shouldn't take too long to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
15.9K 583 30
Myoui Mina a 17-year-old girl cheated on by her boyfriend of 2 years now being hit on by her school's player Jeon Jungkook. Her ex-boyfriend Chou Tzu...
18.6K 690 26
17-year-old Chou Tzuyu in a romantic relationship with fellow classmate Park Chaeyoung. Her best friend is Myoui Mina. Little does Tzuyu know that he...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...