Manan My Queen

De kyushu11

Another version of My story My Wife but it will have Historical and Royal background. Here you will find Man... Mais

Prologue
Characters Of The Story - I
Characters Of Story - II
Teaser
Part 2
Teaser
Part 3
Part 4
Teaser
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Teaser

Part 1

4.4K 475 176
De kyushu11

Hello Everyone,
Here is first part of this story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also welcomed.
Hope you all will like it.

Palace of Udaypur,

The marriage is taking place. The birde and bride groom taking phera's around the fire. The member of both sides families didn't show any types of emotions on their faces. It's looking like they are completing some sort of duties or responsibility. Bride groom taking a round around fire with straight face but his eyes are only showing angre and helpness. The bride face covered with vail which showing her innocence and her eyes are speaking number of emotions but no one able to understand those emotions.

After phera's as per Panditji's instructions bride groom fill forehead with sindoor and tied Mangalsutra around bride's neck. The tears which bride till holding flow way slowly but she quickly wip them without anyone's notice. As per Panditji's order both bride and bride groom start to take blessings from elders who gives them blessings without having any other option. After that the king of Udaypur speak,

King Bhanushali: Now that we are relatives and you become my daughter's in law, I hope you will protect our kingdom from your side as per our decision.

King Krishnakant: Don't worry King Bhanushali we will keep our promise. I hope same thing from your side also.

King Bhanushali: Yes King Krishnakant we will keep our promise till our last breath. Now no one will try to attack from our kingdom side on your kingdom and same will happen from your kingdom side also. Now our enemy need to think twice before attacking on us.

King Krishnakant: Yaa that's true. Now our power become doubled due to this relationship.

King Bhanushali: hmmm.

King Krishnakant: King Bhanushali now start bidaai of your daughter. So that we can reach our kingdom as early as possible.

King Bhanushali: Sure King Krishnakant. (turning towards his first wife he speak) Queen Latika start prepation of bidaai of Princess Raj Nandini.

Queen Latika: Preparation of bidaai already done King Bhanushali.

Listening Queen Latika, King Krishnakant speak,

King Krishnakant: As per Queen Latika bidaai preparation done. Then we can start now only.

King Bhanushali: (with smile he speak) Sure King Krishnakant.

After this all started moving from there but they stop after three four step only listening one voice.

Voice: One minute King Bhanushali.

All looks towards voice source and get shocked because voice is coming from under the veil. Yes the bride is only person who stooped them with her voice. Listening her voice, King Bhanushali get angry but gulping it he speak with fake smile,

King Bhanushali: (with fake smile he speak) What happened Princess Raj Nandini? Why you stopped us? I know you are feeling very bad for leaving us here but this is fact that every girl need to go their in law's house after marriage only. We can't change this ritual for you.

Ignore his all talk Princess Raj Nandini speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: King Bhanushali I want to take something with me. Can I take that?

Before King Bhanushali speak, Queen Latika speak,

Queen Latika: (while gritting her teeth but with fake smile she speak) Princess Raj Nandini what you need now? I mean I given more than 50 dresses and more than 100 jewellery. Which is enough for you I think.

Princess Raj Nandini: (while chuckling she speak) Queen Latika before speaking you must updated your knowledge. For your knowledge I will like to say that dress and jewellery which you given to me, I personally distributed to your eight daughters in law. They accepted it with big heart without hesitating. So the jewellery which I wearing now and this marriage dress also my Dadi's which dadu given me on his last days.

(Princess Raj Nandini's wedding dress and jewellery)

So basically I am just taking those dresses, jewellery which my dadu gives me. Not anything from you and King Bhanushali.

About other things then I will say that those are my painting brush, coloured, sheet, mud etc. Which also dadu only given to me. So I think you got your answer Queen Latika. (turning towards King Bhanushali she again speak) King Bhanushali I just asked you something. Can I take something with me which I really want to take with me. Don't worry it's not belong to you or Queen Latika, or your other queens, prince and their wives.

King Bhanushali only nodes his head at Princess Raj Nandini after listening her. First time in his life he feel that he lack as father in his daughter life after listening her. As per his theory she is girl and she don't need any love, support, education etc because she need to leave this Palace one day. So he never once show his love to her nor talk with her normally. He always arrogant towards his daughter Princess Raj Nandini who always reminds him about his mother.

King Krishnakant, the bride groom and other people standing there get shocked listening Princess Raj Nandini. The people of Udaypur Kingdom are smiling seeing their hidden face tigress. They know Princess Raj Nandini's talent and also know the behaviour of Palace people towards their princess but keep quiet due to their Princess promise and swear.

Once permission received from King Bhanushali, Princess Raj Nandini moves from there to her wing and after 10 minutes she come with staute God Ganesha. The family members are looking at Princess Raj Nandini with anger but that doesn't affect her.

(Statue of God Ganesha which Princess bring with her from her wings)

After coming there she speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: Now I can go because this is what I want to take with me. Is it ok with you King Bhanushali?

King Bhanushali only nodes his head in yes and ordered for bidaai. When bidaai done tears doesn't come from Princess Raj Nandini. Her four mothers done her bidaai but they also didn't cried because they never loved her. When she come out of Palace, one Dasi standing there holding puffed Rice which Princess Raj Nandini need to throw her back while going to her husband House. Seeing this she again speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: Dasi I don't need this. This ritual done if daughter of this family considered as laxmi and loved but this never happened with me. So you can go from here. I not gonna perform this ritual.

Listening her King Bhanushali speak,

King Bhanushali: But it's ritual and you need to do this Princess Raj Nandini.

Princess Raj Nandini: (with smile he speak) Don't worry King Bhanushali refusing to do this ritual I am not crushing you or your family. I will pray god that keep his blessings always on you and your family.

Saying this come towards her husband who is standing near her Palkhi. She sit in Phalkhi. After that her husband moves to his horse. After greeting last time King Krishnakant and his son started for their Kingdom.
When they are passing through Princess Raj Nandini's kingdom, every person from every house stopping them and giving some things to their Princess Raj Nandini and blessing her which Princess Raj Nandini accepting whole heartly and smilingly.

After some time they crossed her Kingdom and started their journey fastly for their Kingdom. On the way they stop for their lunch. While having lunch King Krishnakant speak,

King Krishnakant: Sorry Prince Manik Kumar I forced you in this marriage. But this marriage required for our Kingdom safety.

Prince Manik Kumar: I can understand King but promise me that I will do whatever I want to do from now and you will not interfere in my this marriage life decision.

King Krishnakant: I promise you Prince Manik Kumar.

After that they completed their lunch and again started for their Kingdom. Princess Raj Nandini also had her lunch in Palkhi only. After that they again start their journey. At evening they reached at their Kingdom. The people of Kingdom welcomed them with flowers. Accepting their wish, all moves towards their Palace.

Palace:

Married couple is standing on entrance of Palace in wedding attire. The Prince Manik Kumar is looking very angry and bride Princess Raj Nandini's face is covered fully with Vail. No one saw her face till now. Even Prince Manik Kumar also. The first and second wife of Prince Manik Kumar looking at them with some anger, joulous and some of hate .

Seeing their son comes after marrying, the mothers of Prince Manik Kumar come with Aarati thali and going to take Aarati of couple that time Prince Manik Kumar speak,

Prince Manik Kumar: Don't need to do all these things Masa. I don't consider this things as a marriage nor consider this girl as a my wife. This is just political compromise for me to keep my kingdom safe and sound. Nothing more than that. So you don't need to do anything like this. And other ritual also which you do after marriage.

Listening Prince Manik Kumar, his three mother got shocked, but his other two wife's are feeling some how happy and smiling ear to ear. Still his mother speak,

Queen Rukmini: But Prince Manik Kumar........

But she is interpreted by King Krishnakant who speak,

King Krishnakant: Don't force him queen Rukmini. He is correct at his place and I promised him that I am not forcing or taking any decision regarding his this marriage life. So it's his decision and I am supporting him.

Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika: (speak immediately listening King) We also supporting Prince Manik Kumar's decision.

Prince Manik Kumar: (with smile he speak) Thank You King for understanding me. Please give her last wing of this Palace Masa with one Dasi. She will live her whole life there due to her father only we come to this situation and this is her punishment.

Princess Raj Nandini crying sliently upon her fate. She hated by her parents because she is girl. But now after marrying also she is carrying same fate of hate from her family. Her last hope of getting loving husband broked today. She knows the real reason of her marriage but she had little hope that her husband will accept her and will show some love which she is craving from childhood. But it also broked. She smiled sadly and wiped her tears without anyone's notice. But she stopped her thought listening other Queen Radha's voice,

Queen Radha: Didisa where should I keep this Kalash and this red water which I bring to welcome our new daughter in law.

Before she get any answer from her elder sister Queen Rukmini, they heared voice of Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika who speak,

Princess Prerana: You come with us Prince Manik. You must be tired.

Princess Komlika: Yes Prince Manik come.

Saying both deliberately dash with those Dasi's who holding Kalash and red colour water in their hand with intention to destroy new bride entry and try to drag Prince Manik Kumar. Both things fall from Dasi's hand. All get shocked seeing this things happening.

But their shock increased when they saw that the Kalash which dropped by Dasi stand in front of bride as if it kept to welcome her and water spread all over floor. But only one person is smiling seeing this. The person is non other than third wife of King Krishnakant, Queen Meera.

The bride who still smiling at her fate looks this things and some hope rise in her heart. So without thinking anything she just push that Kalash slightly with her right leg and wake in that red colour water leaving her foot print behind with statue of God Ganesha in her hand. She come inside little and standing there she speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: Can any one of you show me my wings? Where is it?

All come into sence listening her voice and she get answer by Queen Meera only because all are still speechless seeing things happened infront of them.

Queen Meera: Yes one second

Saying she called one Dasi and speak, to that Dasi,

Queen Meera: Maya show her last wings of this Palace. And from now you will live with her in her wings.

Maya: Yes Queen Meera.

Princess Raj Nandini: Thank You so much Queen Meera.

Queen Meera smile at her and nodes her head in yes and speak,

Queen Meera: Before going from here can you please tell me what is your name?

Princess Raj Nandini: Princess Raj Nandini Manik Kumar Randawa.

Saying birde Princess Raj Nandini moves with Dasi Maya from there to her wing. After seeing her out of sight Queen Meera turn towards others who are still standing their without speaking anything. Seeing their face Queen Meera speak,

Queen Meera: (with tight and fake smile she speak) King and Didisa everyone born with their fate. You can't change that fate you know. The girl Raj Nandini whom you all neglected like trash and you Prince Manik Kumar refused to accept her as your wife after marrying her who just now walked from here with statue of God Ganesha is going to bring real happiness to this Palace and your life. Mark my words.

You all refused to welcome her but god welcomed her in his own way and that no one is able to stop that. This is indirectly slap on your all faces from god. Hope you all will understand it before it goes late. And you both Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika act after thinking wisely. I saw what you both try to do today.

Saying she started moving from there but stop after five six step and turning towards them she speak,

Queen Meera: I don't know you people noticed or not but I noticed. So I will say that. When Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika come here after marrying Prince Manik that time we all asked them their name and they said as Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika. And just now same thing I did with this new bride and she said her name as Princess Raj Nandini Manik Kumar Randawa. You know this shows that in future the same girl you treated as trash and you Prince Manik Kumar refused to accept her as your wife going to queen and she will rule this Palace and properly on.........

Leaving her sentence half only she finally moves from there. Other also nodding their head in disbelief and didn't giving any thought which Queen Meera said moves their wings to take rest.

After 15 months,

Now it's 15 months from Prince Manik Kumar and Princess Raj Nandini's marriage. But nothing changed. Prince Manik Kumar never visited to Princess Raj Nandini nor asked about her well being. He is busy in his kingdom work and if got time then try to spend time with his two wives. At the same time he is busy in finding good alliance for his elder daughter. He totally forget that he had another wife.

Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika as per their nature they try to keep Prince Manik Kumar themselves only and also try make sure that he never remember about his third wife.

King Krishnakant and Queen Rukmini, Queen Radha are busy in their life but their equation with Queen Meera is totally changed now. Queen Meera only talk with them if she required anything or if she need to gives her point of view.

Queen Meera stopped talking with her husband King Krishnakant and her two sisters. If she ever talked then it's really important or else no. She also stopped talking with her Son Prince Manik Kumar Randawa which irritates him but due to his two wives talk he brush off those irritation and his anger on his third wife increases.

Other side Princess Raj Nandini is living her life like just before her marriage. Her day start with pooja, then making own lunch, practising her fighting skill, dance and singing and end with making dinner. She makes various types of painting and stautes. She sell them at kingdom and purchases required things for herself. But thing happened good with her. That is her bound with Queen Meera become strong. Now they are sharing mother and daughter relationship. In these 15 months Queen Meera only visited her once- twice in month.

Life is good till now but it's going to change in 360° degree from now for them.

One Fine day,

All are sitting in Rajya Sabha and solving problems of people in kingdom. That time one informer come and greeting to everyone he speak,

Informer: King some soldiers from King Dyushant is going to attack on us. We need ready for war.

All got shocked but controlling it Prince Manik Kumar speak,

Prince Manik Kumar: Ok we will get ready for war. You just inform us about their soliders,  weapon and their plan.

Informer: Prince Manik Kumar they are double in number to our soliders and about weapon then they are all types. They are just 2 days away from attacking from our kingdom.

Prince Manik Kumar: Ok you go and keep eyes on them.

Nodding his head in yes informer moves from there. After that Prince Manik Kumar speaks to head of their solider,

Prince Manik Kumar: Rana make ready our solider with all weapons available with us today only. We are going to attack on them tommorow only.

Rana: Ok Prince Manik Kumar.

Saying he moves from there. After turing towards King he speak,

Prince Manik Kumar: Don't worry King, we will win this war defiantly.

King Krishnakant: I have full trust on you Prince Manik Kumar.

After that he take blessings from his parents and meet his two wives, daughters and start getting ready for war

Next Day,

The war is begined next day as per Manik's plan only and the soldiers of King Krishnakant's facing difficulty while fighting with enemy solider due to their weapon and fast moves. It's looking like they are going to lose.
Prince Manik Kumar's confidence is also going to down seeing his soldiers getting injured and killing continousouly.

Don't know from nowhere one white horse come with masked covered face person and that masked person start fight with solider of King Dyushant like true fighter and worrier. Now war turn 360° degree and King Dyushant soldiers are killing and injures by masked man. Due to masked man soldiers of King Dyushant start running from battlefield saving their life. At end King Krishnakant won the war.

The soldiers of King Krishnakant's and Prince Manik Kumar is looking to masked man shockingly the way masked man fighting. Prince Manik Kumar just saw the eye of masked person.

Before anyone know who is masked person who helped them, the masked person disappeared from battlefield leaving Prince Manik Kumar and his soldier in confusion.

All return to palace after winning war with help of masked person. They also hold King Dyushant and his men in their captive. They decided to declare his punishment next day in Rajya Shabh and till then send him with his men's to jail.

After that Prince Manik Kumar narrat all things happened in battlefield to his parents. As per their suggestions he ordered his men's to find out that unknown man till tomorrow.

To be continued...........

Next Part:

Quee Meera: Princess Komlika don't speak rubbish. You don't know who is she? Before opening your good for nothing mouth, please try to use your untouched brain.

How you all feel about over all update?

How you all feel about King Krishnakant and King Bhanushali talk?

How you all feel about Princess Raj Nandini's question to King Bhanushali to take something with her?

How you all feel about Queen Latika's talk with Princess Raj Nandini?

How you all feel about Princess Raj Nandini's answer to Queen Meera?

How you all feel about King Bhanushali thought?

How you all feel about Princess Raj Nandini taking Staute of God Ganesha with her?

How you all feel about Princess Raj Nandini who refused to do ritual and her answer to King Bhanushali?

How you all feel about People's of kingdom gestures towards Princess Raj Nandini?

How you all feel about King Krishnakant and Prince Manik Kumar conversation?

How you all feel about Prince Manik Kumar refusing to accept Princess Raj Nandini as his wife and performing any rituals? The support of King Krishnakant to this?

How you all feel about Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika behaviour?

How you all feel about welcome of Princess Raj Nandini happened?

How you all feel about Princess Raj Nandini's thought?

How you all feel about little conversation between Queen Meera and Princess Raj Nandini?

How you all feel about Queen Meera talk regarding Princess Raj Nandini towards others?

How you all feel about 15 months life of Prince Manik Kumar and Princess Raj Nandini?

How you all feel about war? Masked person helping Manik's solider?

How you all feel about Prince Manik Kumar ordered to find out about masked person?

Thank You,

Kyushu11.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

70.7K 4.9K 5
~Two Shots on MaNan~ The story contains majority of Hindi and Urdu dialogues. Submit the queries in comment box! Peep in you will enjoy.. *Parth Sam...
1.2M 72K 105
Pick one and read, single page single story no parts no dragging. Pick whatever you feel to read. Choice is always only yours. Comments are accepted...
26.9K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
174K 13.3K 32
#20 He was fire She was ice He love challenges She was a challenge He was rude She was ignorant He was arrogant S...